do ye think yer a good pirate? well... lets find out! the likes of a pirate is cool

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

trevor9999
so lets find out if yer a land lover of a sea-bearing pirate. savy? pirate evil face evil face

IheartPocky
I BE A LAND PIRATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! pirate

willofthewisp
Aye, and I be Pocky's second mate as a pirate on land.

PirateDiva
w0o0o0oo I like Both!!! W0o0o0o0o

WILLLLOOOOOO!!! I miss ya!!!

sailorleo
hmmm probably a land pirate myself, but im willing to try the sailing thing

trevor9999
hi

trevor9999
i be a sea pirate, willing to sail wherever the wind takes me ship pirate

trevor9999
i can talk later i gtg for a little bit
bye! *waves goodbye* evil face pirate

trevor9999
hi i am baaaaaaaack!

trevor9999
ok
What the f**k? thumb up bunny

trevor9999
hi again!

Nanami_XIV
trevor9999: Please don't post so many times like that in a row. Double posting is bad,but it's really unnecessary to post 6 times straight. You can edit a post up to 15 minutes later.

Thank you ^^

*is a sailing pirate* Love the ocean..*looks at cannons next to the ship* heh..

trevor9999
sorry.....heh heh (do you want to be my crew? we have lots of um... cannons heh heh) evil face evil face pirate rock

willofthewisp
Fun fact from the book Under the Black Flag: it's only called a cannon if it's on land. If it's on a ship, it's a gun. But hey, I'm there. Loud explosions sound like fun!

Yeah, watch the multiple posts, trevor. You're 10 times cooler than someone we had on her not too long ago who posted like 11 times in a row and was crazy and people just rigged their computers to skip over whatever she posted...that and the moderators might get annoyed with it.

So, what is our crew's first quest?

Nanami_XIV
*digs around for sword* Haven't been for the crew thing since..well my old crew roleplay..

and yea,Willo's right,mods and even other users get annoyed by so many posts in a row..thus leading to: people not liking you, warnings,bans..perma ban in the end really.

Rogue really gets tired of it since we see it here so often and I don't even go to the Harry Potter forums anymore..so I hope things are good there for Rouge too...

sailorleo
Originally posted by willofthewisp
Fun fact from the book Under the Black Flag: it's only called a cannon if it's on land. If it's on a ship, it's a gun. But hey, I'm there. Loud explosions sound like fun!

Yeah, watch the multiple posts, trevor. You're 10 times cooler than someone we had on her not too long ago who posted like 11 times in a row and was crazy and people just rigged their computers to skip over whatever she posted...that and the moderators might get annoyed with it.

So, what is our crew's first quest?

ah...memories willo...*sigh*

Jaeh.is.Awesome
Originally posted by willofthewisp

*shudders* bad. bad memories.
at least trevor is on topic...

trevor9999
thx,

well i dont really think i need to answer the questtion about which quest is first....... why not all at once? it would be done faster... but harder to keep track of all of them. but thx for the advice. cool cool big grin i know im stupid and over confident big grin big grin laughing

trevor9999
sorry if it bothered you, you still like me right?

lol

Jaeh.is.Awesome
trevor, look, we like you because you're not annoying, but that post ^ is. pls don't put really long posts without content in them.

and our first quest should be something treasure-related!

trevor9999
lol really sorry

trevor9999
hmmmm treasure related huh? well i will pick you as first mate, pick our first quest

Sifzensinril
Originally posted by Jaeh.is.Awesome
and our first quest should be something treasure-related!
can I be the first guest? I'm tresure myself smile (hhe, just a joke)

Jaeh.is.Awesome
lol sif stick out tongue where have you been?

have you been searching for the FOY too?! :P

Sifzensinril
what? FOY? why? I don't think Jack would live there stick out tongue

Jaeh.is.Awesome
yeah but, the FOY is one of the places Jack has been to, and he must've drank from it and is now immortal. you could go out and follow him around if you drink from it too, lol! or maybe he left some clues to where he is now.. stick out tongue

trevor9999
yes

trevor9999
ok sorry sorry if ^ post is annoying

Jaeh.is.Awesome
lol, no prob.. if you didn't mean to do two posts it's alright... just don't make like 3 posts in a row deliberately........ now THAT is annoying..

trevor9999
heh heh.....sorry sad embarrasment sad sad sad

Bwa Ha Ha
FOY?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.