Team SOLDIER Vs. The Pokemon Army

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Becci

Solid Durandal
Is this Crisis Core Seph, or AC Seph?

Becci
CC.

AC Seph is too much assumptions and too little solid fact stick out tongue

Solid Durandal
K.

SOLDIER loses.

Badly.

Becci
Even if they get materia?

Solid Durandal
Yes.

All because of this.

Becci
Ah, right. I forgot about that little one no expression

Solid Durandal
no expression

stick out tongue

Dark-Jaxx
Well let's take a look at some Pokemon they will be fighting.

Machamp can do 1,000 punches in a second and each punch can send a TRAIN flying.

Charizard can melt boulders and 10,000 ton glaciers.

Hitmonchan can punch at lightspeed.

Hitmonlee can shatter diamond with his kicks.

Pidgeot can fly at mach 2.

M2 can think faster than supercomputers, with a gesture control weather on a planetary scale, and can destroy islands with ease.

Pikachu has super PIS powers. no expression

Pokemon for the stomp.

Becci
Tough to imagine how powerful that one actually is, considering the picture stick out tongue

But now that I think about it, I guess this thread was a little overekill after all.

Terryc250
Originally posted by Becci
CC.

AC Seph is too much assumptions and too little solid fact stick out tongue
AC is more fact then CC imo, we know more of AC's powers then we do know what CC is capable of.

Becci
Originally posted by Dark-Jaxx
Well let's take a look at some Pokemon they will be fighting.

Machamp can do 1,000 punches in a second and each punch can send a TRAIN flying.

Charizard can melt boulders and 10,000 ton glaciers.

Hitmonchan can punch at lightspeed.

Hitmonlee can shatter diamond with his kicks.

Pidgeot can fly at mach 2.

M2 can think faster than supercomputers, with a gesture control weather on a planetary scale, and can destroy islands with ease.

Pikachu has super PIS powers. no expression

Pokemon for the stomp.

Yeah, I realised that. I were not thinking straight while making this stick out tongue

Becci
Originally posted by Terryc250
AC is more fact then CC imo, we know more of AC's powers then we do know what CC is capable of.

CC has more feats, no?

Dark-Jaxx
AC is more fact then CC imo, we know more of AC's powers then we do know what CC is capable of. Dude it doesn't really matter, either get stomped. no expression

Becci
Dude it doesn't really matter, either get stomped. no expression

I regret to say, me being thread creator and all, but yes embarrasment

Dark-Jaxx
Becci, I expected more of you, you should be ashamed of yourself!!! mad

Becci
Oh I am. I should create a fair fight thread to bring balance back to cosmos hmm

Dark-Jaxx
A fair fight? How about KOS-MOS vs. Pyron, oh wait you said fair. shifty

Terryc250
CC has more feats, no?
No, AC has alot more.

Becci
No, AC has alot more.

Well, since AC has next to none, CC must have nothing more than that fight I saw hmm

Dark-Jaxx
CC has shown the ability to move from one place to the other without being seen, can erect force fields with a gesture, tanked fireballs easily, used blade beams to cut a cannon in half, and fought against two strong opponents simulataneously.

Terryc250
Well, since AC has next to none, CC must have nothing more than that fight I saw hmm

AC has no feats?

-He took full control over the entity Jenova
-Created 3 beings that are quite powerful
-Corrupted the planets lifestream
-Took control over the source of the planet (power over Magic, Energy, Life, Power)
-Created the geostigma disease
-Threatened to transform the entire planet into his vessel
-Held a power with his TK capable of destroying everything on the planet

those were just some of the things off the top of my head, but other then that AC has far more abilities because he is Jenova now

Shapeshift.
Insane strength
Become Intangible.
Telekenisis.
Telepathy.
Teleport.
Warp speed.
Mind control.
Will himself back into existance.
and whatever else i missed out

Becci
AC has no feats?

-Took control over the source of the planet (power over Magic, Energy, Life, Power)

those were just some of the things off the top of my head, but other then that AC has far more abilities because he is Jenova now

Shapeshift.
Insane strength
Become Intangible.
Telekenisis.
Telepathy.
Teleport.
Warp speed.
Mind control.
and whatever else i missed out

That's funny. All I saw of Sephiroth was him moving some clouds that did not harm anyone, and swinging his sword towards Cloud. Oh yeah, and some neat speed feats and a rather impressive cleave at one point.

Dark-Jaxx
In terms of battle feats, CC has shown more.

ESB -1138

Becci
Originally posted by ESB -1138
Arcus created the entire universe. So what did any of them do?

Obviously a universe creator is nothing roll eyes (sarcastic) Or the wishmaster. Or..... I could just keep on counting.

ESB -1138

Obviously a universe creator is nothing roll eyes (sarcastic)

Is that a joke? Saracism is hard to tell on the computer but the rolling eyes smilie kind of leans it towards joke and you're just mocking Terryc250.

Becci
Very perceptive, my piano-playing comrade big grin

Dark-Jaxx
Terry probably doesn't think the team could win this, he's just saying AC has more feats, no need to mock him. Just wait for Fascist to post to mock someone.

Becci
The fact remains that AC has barely any feats. Sure, he may have all those powers, but barely a single thing is shown.

Dark-Jaxx
Most of AC's feats were not battle feats, that is true.

Becci
The whole cloud thing. Heck, for all the viewers know, it could just be a coincidental bad weather approach stick out tongue When I watched it, I was all "Wow, he can move clouds. What good will that do?"

Dark-Jaxx
Well actually it was stated to be the Negative Lifestream and like...touched the ground or some shit, but other than that did nothing. no expression

Becci
Oh yeah, and for us average people, that says a lot? stick out tongue My point is, it did nothing. It can't be used as proof of him "snapping with finger and the world gets consumed"

Dark-Jaxx
It could have absorbed the lifestream slowly...But that's it. no expression

Becci
Not that it is of any significance. There are Pokemon that bend time. Those who are virtually omnipotent. There is Mewtwo. There are Pokemon the size of smaller mountains. Pokemon who create islands. And there are those you listed wink

This thread was a bad idea and I'm gonna go cry myself to sleep no expression

Dark-Jaxx
Not that it is of any significance. There are Pokemon that bend time. Those who are virtually omnipotent. There is Mewtwo. There are Pokemon the size of smaller mountains. Pokemon who create islands. And there are those you listed wink

This thread was a bad idea and I'm gonna go cry myself to sleep no expression Even the relatively weaker Pokemon like Pidgeot are quite powerful.

Imagine a Sky Attack at speeds of Mach 2.

Don't cry, someone as beautiful as you should never cry. big grin

Becci
Don't cry, someone as beautiful as you should never cry. big grin

When I read "should never sleep" instead of "should never cry", it's a sign that I should sleep no expression

DarkC
I think you only need the 150 original Pokemon to win this.

Pokemon are f***ing ridiculous sometimes.

Dark-Jaxx
When I read "should never sleep" instead of "should never cry", it's a sign that I should sleep no expression Then go do that. big grin

Talk to you later. smile

Terryc250
That's funny. All I saw of Sephiroth was him moving some clouds that did not harm anyone, and swinging his sword towards Cloud. Oh yeah, and some neat speed feats and a rather impressive cleave at one point.

Apparently you're forgetting (or did not know) that Sephiroth did not exert himself i nthe fight with Cloud or use any of his powers

No its not a joke.. why would it be? All i've stated are facts, if you don't believe some of these tell me which ones, and i can prove it to you.

Did i say a universe creator is nothing? Please quote me, i don't understand why just because i give feats of Sephiroth to someone who asks for it, ignorants automatically think "ooo Terry must think Sephiroth will own a universe creator!!"

Dark-Jaxx
Sephiroth can't even beat Hitmonchan, let alone Arceus.

Solid Durandal
Sephiroth can't even beat Hitmonchan

laughing

No srsly

laughing

Dark-Jaxx
Originally posted by Solid Durandal
laughing

No srsly

laughing Can Sephiroth avoid, block, or dodge lightspeed attacks?

No?

Alrighty then.

Becci
Apparently you're forgetting (or did not know) that Sephiroth did not exert himself i nthe fight with Cloud or use any of his powers

No its not a joke.. why would it be? All i've stated are facts, if you don't believe some of these tell me which ones, and i can prove it to you.

Did i say a universe creator is nothing? Please quote me, i don't understand why just because i give feats of Sephiroth to someone who asks for it, ignorants automatically think "ooo Terry must think Sephiroth will own a universe creator!!"

My wrong doing and I apologize.

Solid Durandal
Can Sephiroth avoid, block, or dodge lightspeed attacks?

No?

Alrighty then.

Can Hitmonchan run and react at faster then light speeds?

Pretty sure he can't.

Are you assuming Sephiroth is just going to be an idiot and walk slowly over to Hitmonchan.

Because Sephiroth can just, i don't know, stay back, and kill him with one of his many spells.

Becci

ESB -1138
Pretty sure he can't.

Are you assuming Sephiroth is just going to be an idiot and walk slowly over to Hitmonchan.

Because Sephiroth can just, i don't know, stay back, and kill him with one of his many spells.

When has Sephiroth even gone as fast as you can? Oh yeah; NEVER.

But when push became shove Sephiroth couldn't handle Cloud and got pwned. Nuff said.

And yet without Jenova's head Sephiroth was powerless to return to the world.

When? Because Kadaj and his gang are really never explained; and Arceus created an entire universe as well as five legendary Pokemon off the bat; one can bend time and the other can bend space.

No that was Jenova's remains that corrupted the lifestream.

No he didn't. He created a sort of negative lifestream through Jenova's disease that was spread across the earth during Meteor's destruction via the lifestream.

No that would be Jenova that did that. Vincent even says, " The stigma... it's a symphtom of alien matter infesting the body. The body tries to eliminate it and overcompensates, Jenova's memetic legacy."

Not Sephiroth.

No he doesn't, because if he did: stopping Cloud's Omnislash that second time would have been a cake walk to him.

Shapeshift.

Real Sephiroth has never been seen to do this; only the Jenova clones.

Insane strength

I'll give you that

Become Intangible.

And that's why he dodged Cloud's Omnislash; twice.

Telekenisis.

And that's why he stopped Cloud from using Omnislash; twice.

Telepathy.

Mew's and Mewtwo's mind are far greater than Sephiroth's. Sephiroth tries to read Mewtwo's mind Mewtwo would just mind rape him.

Teleport.

And that's why he got out safely when Cloud used Omnislash; twice.

Warp speed.

Need I say it? Cloud's Omnislash; twice you failed again.

Mind control.

So far the only people Sephiroth even "controlled" was Cloud who had a lot of Jenova cells within him and even then Cloud still pwned his ass twice.

Like he did without Jenova's remains? Oh wait; he needed both Kadaj and Jenova's remains to return. He couldn't have come back through his own powers.

Sephiroth won't win; he can't win; and he'll get pwned faster than he does against Cloud using Omnislash.

Becci
I do not think Terryc250 thinks Sephiroth has a chance. He merely stated the "feats". Which from the start was what I wanted to avoid by not selecting AC, because of all the speculations and assumptions, since there is no actual visual proof that he has his powers to the extent he does stick out tongue

Kirikaze Fuuma
something is not right here...

Becci
What would that be?

Kirikaze Fuuma
hitmonchan didn't have a lightspeed punches. it's only a lightning-fast punches, faster than bullet trains, that are impossible to be seen by the naked human eye. so, no. hitmonchan isn't that fast.

Becci
Still fast enough big grin Not that he really is a significant part of this.

Kirikaze Fuuma
don't exaggerate it next time smile

Sado22
of course he can! mad
he'll just decide to play around so he can get mauled, learn his lesson and play around more next time big grin

Burning thought
yh, that is the path of the FFer, and once you walk upon the FF path, forever will it dominate your destiny!

Becci
Originally posted by Kirikaze Fuuma
don't exaggerate it next time smile

I need to exaggerate a first time in order to do it a 'next' time stick out tongue

Kirikaze Fuuma
who are you talking to? confused

Becci
who are you talking to? confused

It was a Star Wars pun, directed to FF fanboys in general obviously.

Burning thought
indeed

Dark-Jaxx

Pretty sure he can't.

Because Sephiroth can just, i don't know, stay back, and kill him with one of his many spells. I was wrong it was lightning speed.

And since he can punch at lightning speeds which requires reaction time...Yeah, he can. no expression

Hitmonchan's punches, being that fast, are more powerful than ANYTHING Sephiroth has shown to do, one of Seph's puny magic attacks will be batted aside easily while Hitmonchan presses foreward.

And Terry...Warp speed? no expression

Please tell me you didn't mean what I think you are. no expression

Diamond Kisses

Dark-Jaxx
Originally posted by Diamond Kisses
HAH! Your losing it. You are starting to believe all that Sephiroth garbage stick out tongue What is there not to believe? Sephiroth is clearly the most powerful character ever. Even the omnipotent PR Beyonder in my sig is nothing to his Negative Lifestream powers, or his super intangibility!

Diamond Kisses
PSH! He wouldnt even be able to handle a thunderbolt from anime Pikachu shrug

Vampire Savior
Peeps are aware that not all Pokemon preform at these Legndary feats and levels.

Example...most Charizards can't melt boulders.

Dark-Jaxx
PSH! He wouldnt even be able to handle a thunderbolt from anime Pikachu shrug Anime Pikachu is cheating. NOTHING beats anime Pikachu.

Diamond Kisses

Dark-Jaxx
He is wrong. The PokeDex's clearly state Charizard is able to do these things.

Diamond Kisses
Ah, so yet another desperate attempt to have the sun shine on anyone fighting the cute monsters then? Alright yes

Dark-Jaxx
I'm still waiting for someone to pop in claiming Pokemon are incapable of killing.

Diamond Kisses
PSH! People arent stupid ermm

Dark-Jaxx
...I could prove to you that said claim has been made multiple times on vs. threads. no expression

Diamond Kisses
I know it has been said, and I shudder every time I hear the mentioning of it no expression It's like saying "Claymores" can not kill humans, simply because they never do stick out tongue

That blade is a sharp one, boys. It does kill!

Burning thought
nuclear bombs cant kill British people, they never have!

Dark-Jaxx
That blade is a sharp one, boys. It does kill! That sounds strangely hot. mmm

Diamond Kisses
Whats hotter than being cleaved in half by a Claymore such as Teresa? droolio

Dark-Jaxx
Whats hotter than being cleaved in half by a Claymore such as Teresa? droolio Having your head severed and being violated by a strap-on Teresa is wearing? droolio

GenomeFrozener
A Jirachi or Mew could wish the team away. :/
Don't get me started on Arceus, Dialga and Palkia...

Diamond Kisses
Originally posted by GenomeFrozener
A Jirachi or Mew could wish the team away. :/
Don't get me started on Arceus, Dialga and Palkia...

Sweat not! The 'you are a loser for creating this thread' post has already been covered flirt

Having your head severed and being violated by a strap-on Teresa is wearing? droolio

That'd work. By the way, have you seen the Claymore anime? The 'violated' part reminds me of a scene with Teresa and a normal human guy in the woods stick out tongue

ESB -1138
I like the Pokedex entry of Kadabra; you know this one: The boy woke up one day and he was a Kadabra. WTF to the highest degree right there.

Diamond Kisses
Now, that was not the entire text, was it? wink Do not exclude important stuff stick out tongue

Dark-Jaxx
That'd work. By the way, have you seen the Claymore anime? The 'violated' part reminds me of a scene with Teresa and a normal human guy in the woods stick out tongue No I have not. Explain. smile

Burning thought
Hasnt everyone on here woke up and was a pokemon once then? I was a blastoise myself

ESB -1138
Now, that was not the entire text, was it? wink Do not exclude important stuff stick out tongue

Alright I looked it up and it said: "It happened one morning - a boy with extrasensory powers awoke in bed transformed into Kadabra."

Diamond Kisses
No I have not. Explain. smile

There is not much to explain really. I was just reminded of it. This normal human thug walked into Teresa, knowing she was a Claymore. It is against the Claymore code to harm a human, and he knew this, so he was about to 'rape' her and all she did was lay down and let him roll eyes (sarcastic)

Then young girl Clare smashed him in the head from behind with a big branch, interrupting the scene stick out tongue

Diamond Kisses
Alright I looked it up and it said: "It happened one morning - a boy with extrasensory powers awoke in bed transformed into Kadabra."

Which was my point stick out tongue It was not just any boy smile

Dark-Jaxx
There is not much to explain really. I was just reminded of it. This normal human thug walked into Teresa, knowing she was a Claymore. It is against the Claymore code to harm a human, and he knew this, so he was about to 'rape' her and all she did was lay down and let him roll eyes (sarcastic)

Then young girl Clare smashed him in the head from behind with a big branch, interrupting the scene stick out tongue ...Awesome. no expression

Though why did Clare have to ruin it? sad

ESB -1138
Which was my point stick out tongue It was not just any boy smile

No; Abra becomes Kadabra; not children.

ESB -1138

Then young girl Clare smashed him in the head from behind with a big branch, interrupting the scene stick out tongue

..WTF?

Diamond Kisses
...Awesome. no expression

Though why did Clare have to ruin it? sad

She was just a child then. She did not know better stick out tongue Had it been grown up Clare, she'd have chopped his head of big grin

Dark-Jaxx
She was just a child then. She did not know better stick out tongue Had it been grown up Clare, she'd have chopped his head of big grin That would be hot.

ESB -1138
Again...WTF?

Diamond Kisses
They are Claymore. Everything they do is hot. The only one not really hot among them is Ophelia stick out tongue

Diamond Kisses
Again...WTF?

Do you know what Claymore is? hmm

Solid Durandal
I was wrong it was lightning speed.

And since he can punch at lightning speeds which requires reaction time...Yeah, he can. no expression

Hitmonchan's punches, being that fast, are more powerful than ANYTHING Sephiroth has shown to do, one of Seph's puny magic attacks will be batted aside easily while Hitmonchan presses foreward.

And Terry...Warp speed? no expression

Please tell me you didn't mean what I think you are. no expression

K thanks

Sephiroth stops time and stabs Hitmonchan through the face. no expression

Dark-Jaxx
K thanks

Sephiroth stops time and stabs Hitmonchan through the face. no expression Sephiroth has not been given stop materia for this fight. smile

ESB -1138
K thanks

Sephiroth stops time and stabs Hitmonchan through the face. no expression

Like he did to Cloud when he used Omnislash?

Diamond Kisses

Dark-Jaxx
There is a Pokemon who literally IS time.

Solid Durandal

Dark-Jaxx
And neither does Sephiroth.

Solid Durandal
YESH HE DOES!

ESB -1138
Anytime Cloud does Omnislash is him summoning the godly powers of PIS. K thanks.

WRONG! That's just push becoming shove and Sephiroth doesn't have the power to contend to the limit break...twice. FFVIII was the godly powers of PIS.

Diamond Kisses
Yes, but Hitmonchan doesn't have any time powers.

Your point?

Dark-Jaxx
Well to be fair ESB, no PIS can compare to FFVIII when it comes to gaming.

Solid Durandal
WRONG! That's just push becoming shove and Sephiroth doesn't have the power to contend to the limit break...twice. FFVIII was the godly powers of PIS.

First time Cloud did limit break on Sephiroth was fake. All that was was a battle in Cloud's mind. Which was PIS.

Sephiroth could of killed Cloud anytime in the AC fight. He could of snapped his neck with TK. He could of stabbed him in the face instead of the arm. What good ending that would be. Sephiroth kills Cloud and goes on to take over the lifestream. The End.

Yeah. Nice ending.

Diamond Kisses
You guys are wearing out the word PIS quite a lot. Do you consider everything negative that happens a character PIS?

Dark-Jaxx
I consider Squall and pals beating a being who can absorb all time and reality with the power of friendship PIS. no expression

Burning thought
same with the incredible power of ones will stopping a ball of energy, FF is full of PIS or plain nonsense

Diamond Kisses
I am not just talking about Final Fantasy stick out tongue

Dark-Jaxx
Lies. Everytime you talk, you are by default talking about Final Fantasy.

ESB -1138
First time Cloud did limit break on Sephiroth was fake. All that was was a battle in Cloud's mind. Which was PIS.

It was a spiritual battle; Sephiroth trying to take control of Cloud's body and Cloud pwned him; fail.

Sephiroth could of killed Cloud anytime in the AC fight. He could of snapped his neck with TK. He could of stabbed him in the face instead of the arm. What good ending that would be. Sephiroth kills Cloud and goes on to take over the lifestream. The End.

Yet when Cloud went on full offense with a move Sephiroth knows Cloud has and was defeated by before...he was powerless to do a thing.

And yes FFVIII is the ultimate example of PIS. No game in history comes close to that level of PIS.

Solid Durandal
It was a spiritual battle; Sephiroth trying to take control of Cloud's body and Cloud pwned him; fail.

Yet when Cloud went on full offense with a move Sephiroth knows Cloud has and was defeated by before...he was powerless to do a thing.

And yes FFVIII is the ultimate example of PIS. No game in history comes close to that level of PIS.

No. It took place in his mind. And an emo kid managed to defeat someone with will powerful enough to defy death, hold an extremely powerful spell, and take control of the lifestream, in a mental fight.

no expression

PIS if I ever heard it.

That Omnislash is different then the one in FF7.

Dark-Jaxx
I guess Cloud has a greater will than Sephiroth.

Solid Durandal
Dare I say it.

Cloud's will is stronger then even Storm's :O

ESB -1138
No. It took place in his mind. And an emo kid managed to defeat someone with will powerful enough to defy death, hold an extremely powerful spell, and take control of the lifestream, in a mental fight.

no expression

PIS if I ever heard it.

That Omnislash is different then the one in FF7.

Well that just means Cloud's will > Sephiroth's will. Because that wasn't PIS. You're just a Sephiroth fanboy who can't except that Sephiroth got pwned by the gayest dude in history.

Dark-Jaxx
I would kill myself if I lost a fight to a guy like Cloud, which would ironically make me emo like him.

Solid Durandal
Well that just means Cloud's will > Sephiroth's will. Because that wasn't PIS. You're just a Sephiroth fanboy who can't except that Sephiroth got pwned by the gayest dude in history.

Lol. Going by that logic, Link is stronger then Ganondorf, because he has beaten him countless times. And Snake is stronger then Volgin because he beat the fuxx out of him. Even though Cloud has no feats in mind powers, and he beat Seph once because of PIS, that means he has more powerful will. 4ND 1F 1 D3NY 1t, 1"M 4 F4NB01!!11!!11!11ONE

Dark-Jaxx
Only Ganon possesses every single advantage over Link, with Link's only advantage being the Master Sword.

Snake shouldn't even be able to hurt Volgin in H2H dude...

Sephiroth has lost three times to Cloud, and for some reason never uses these "awesome" powers you all think he has.

Fact is, Seph was unable to avoid Omnislash V. 5.

Solid Durandal
Only Ganon possesses every single advantage over Link, with Link's only advantage being the Master Sword.

Snake shouldn't even be able to hurt Volgin in H2H dude...

Sephiroth has lost three times to Cloud, and for some reason never uses these "awesome" powers you all think he has.

Fact is, Seph was unable to avoid Omnislash V. 5.

Sephiroth has every advantage over Cloud.

Did I say H2H?

Ganondorf has lost to Link more times then that

Did I say Seph couldn't avoid Omnislash? No. I said Cloud winning was PIS. Cloud should have been dead when Seph knocked him over, but then Cloud pulls out his Limit Break out of nowhere and beats Seph.

Dark-Jaxx
Sephiroth has every advantage over Cloud.

Did I say H2H?

Ganondorf has lost to Link more times then that

Did I say Seph couldn't avoid Omnislash? No. I said Cloud winning was PIS. Cloud should have been dead when Seph knocked him over, but then Cloud pulls out his Limit Break out of nowhere and beats Seph. Apparently not...

Well that was the biggest PIS involving Volgin.

No, GanonDORF has also lost three times, each time Link had help.

True, Sephiroth SHOULD have killed Cloud, but what with him being a moron he did not. So then Cloud let loose a super attack which Sephiroth could not stop.

Solid Durandal
Apparently not...

Well that was the biggest PIS involving Volgin.

No, GanonDORF has also lost three times, each time Link had help.

True, Sephiroth SHOULD have killed Cloud, but what with him being a moron he did not. So then Cloud let loose a super attack which Sephiroth could not stop.

He does.

In Ocarina of Time, when Ganon was in Human form, he was defeated by Link, who didn't have any help.

ESB -1138
Lol. Going by that logic, Link is stronger then Ganondorf, because he has beaten him countless times. And Snake is stronger then Volgin because he beat the fuxx out of him. Even though Cloud has no feats in mind powers, and he beat Seph once because of PIS, that means he has more powerful will. 4ND 1F 1 D3NY 1t, 1"M 4 F4NB01!!11!!11!11ONE

Link is...namely TP Link. The two get in a swordlock and Link throws Ganondorf back like a little *****. Link has never been defeated by Ganondorf thus Ganondorf is inferior to Link; same as Snake and Volgin. Because who won out of Cloud and Sephiroth; twice now? Cloud; nuff said. Cloud > Sephiroth

Sado22
how did volgin die, DJ? big grin

Kirikaze Fuuma
Cloud <<<<<< Sephiroth

fixed. Cloud would have been dead by now if Seph strike him with everything he had and he didn't play with Cloud.

ESB -1138
fixed. Cloud would have been dead by now if Seph strike him with everything he had and he didn't play with Cloud.

Who won?

Kirikaze Fuuma
Cloud. but did you saw how they fought? Seph could've kill him when he stab Cloud's right chest. he could've stab Cloud's heart but he didn't.

ESB -1138
Cloud. but did you saw how they fought? Seph could've kill him when he stab Cloud's right chest. he could've stab Cloud's heart but he didn't.

Sephiroth did stab Cloud square in the chest; Crisis Core and FFVII flashback and remember what happened then? Cloud pwned Sephiroth. At the end of FFVII when the real Sephiroth squared off against Cloud what happened then? Cloud pwned Sephiroth. And now we get to Advent Children and guess what happened? Cloud pwned Sephiroth.

Becci
How often has Cloud died?

Dark-Jaxx
He does.

In Ocarina of Time, when Ganon was in Human form, he was defeated by Link, who didn't have any help. Because Ganon overestimated his own power and underestimated Link's.

Dark-Jaxx
Link is...namely TP Link. The two get in a swordlock and Link throws Ganondorf back like a little *****. Link has never been defeated by Ganondorf thus Ganondorf is inferior to Link; same as Snake and Volgin. Because who won out of Cloud and Sephiroth; twice now? Cloud; nuff said. Cloud > Sephiroth Link has been defeated by Ganon in one blow in OoT, Ganon pwned Link with his bare hands in WW, and in TP friggin Zant who only holds a small portion of Ganon's power EFFORTLESSLY pwned both Link and Midna.

TP Link is the only Link who can match Ganon in one department, physical might, but TP Link was also a retard when it comes to magic when compared with the other Links.

And fact is, when it comes to fighting GanonDORF, Link has always had help, be it from Zelda, Sages, Midna, or a the Triforce itself.

Volgin tanked a rocket...Snake's fists are not equal to rockets...Which means Snake should not even be able to so much as harm Volgin in H2H.

Sephiroth losing to Cloud WAS PIS, but the Omnislash V.5 itself was not, Sephiroth not beheading Cloud in the start of the fight is.

Oh and Becci, Cloud has died once I believe, at the end of AC but was stopped from going over by Aeris.

ESB -1138
Link has been defeated by Ganon in one blow in OoT, Ganon pwned Link with his bare hands in WW, and in TP friggin Zant who only holds a small portion of Ganon's power EFFORTLESSLY pwned both Link and Midna.

The OoT Link and WW Link you're talking about are 10 years old. Congrats on beating down a kid! I can see why people think Ganondorf is so uber. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Dark-Jaxx
The OoT Link and WW Link you're talking about are 10 years old. Congrats on beating down a kid! I can see why people think Ganondorf is so uber. roll eyes (sarcastic) Or maybe it is his Godlike feats like corrupting an entire dimension into an Evil Realm?

EDIT: And saying Link is just 10 years old is a gross simplification. Link in WW at that time had super strength, was very quick, had powerful magic, and multiple weapons.

HonkyTonkMan
Magicarp WTF PWNS Sephiroth.

PWNS!!!!!

ESB -1138
Or maybe it is his Godlike feats like corrupting an entire dimension into an Evil Realm?

Not by his power but the power of the Triforce.

EDIT: And saying Link is just 10 years old is a gross simplification. Link in WW at that time had super strength, was very quick, had powerful magic, and multiple weapons.

Still a 10 year old boy. At least Bowser gets beat up by a grown man.

Terryc250
People are forgetting the fact that Sephiroth in his toying around state of mind was caught off guard by an attack that happens in the blink of an eye with the help of PIS, it landed. With that sort of thing, even Batman hits Superman, and Superman is capable of beyond lightspeed.

Its not like Sephiroth saw Cloud going for it and was powerless to stop him, he was caught offguard, and as stated by the Reuinion Files, Omnislash happens in the blink of an eye.

If this was Sephiroth who had his guard up and was at 100%, that would never of hit him.

Dark-Jaxx
Not by his power but the power of the Triforce.

Still a 10 year old boy. At least Bowser gets beat up by a grown man. Pointless semantics. The Triforce of Power is pretty much his own standard equipment, it is in his powerset.

A grown man who is at best four feet tall, is weaker than Link, and his best power is jumping. no expression

NonSensi-Klown
was caught off guard by an attack that happens in the blink of an eye

Well considering Hitmonchan and, even better, machamp, hit way faster then that... I guess he really is just screwed isn't he?

ESB -1138
People are forgetting the fact that Sephiroth in his toying around state of mind was caught off guard by an attack that happens in the blink of an eye with the help of PIS, it landed.

Yeah it happens in the blink of an eye roll eyes (sarcastic)

Let's see Cloud chunks the pieces of his sword out and they surround Sephiroth and we see Cloud ascending and starting to become yellow. Hmm...at this point you think Sephiroth would be making the guess, "he's about to attack me." but he just sits there with his finger up his butt and doesn't do any of these mighty feats you claim he can do like teleport away, move faster than lightspeed, or go intangible.

And again Vergil was toying with Dante in DMC3 and was caught off guard by Dante's devil trigger...but Vergil still won.

NonSensi-Klown
And let's also not forget that "In the blink of an eye" is a figure of speech and could very well just be hyperbole for "It's a fast attack".

DarkC
Let's see Cloud chunks the pieces of his sword out and they surround Sephiroth and we see Cloud ascending and starting to become yellow. Hmm...at this point you think Sephiroth would be making the guess, "he's about to attack me." but he just sits there with his finger up his butt and doesn't do any of these mighty feats you claim he can do like teleport away, move faster than lightspeed, or go intangible.
No, Terry is correct. I'm not sure where you're getting your information from, but you are terribly misinformed on this.

First of all it was Square Enix, I believe, that made the statement regarding Omnislash V5 that it happened "in the blink of an eye". Plus, you can clearly see "time" slowing down during that part of the segment when Cloud separates his swords, almost to the point of the famous "Bullet-time" trademarked by the Wachowski brothers.

You didn't stop to think, "Hey, how come those swords are still floating there? When he's doing all the slashing and etc?" evidently.

Or why it was called "Omnislash".

Terryc250
Pay attention to Sephiroths hair, before the time slow it flutters with the wind, when Omnislash is launched, its slowed.

Dark-Jaxx
Pay attention to Sephiroths hair, before the time slow it flutters with the wind, when Omnislash is launched, its slowed. Now I do agree with you on this but dude...

That's kinda gay. haermm

DarkC
Now I do agree with you on this but dude...

That's kinda gay. haermm
Well...least it gets the "slowed time" POV point across, if anything.

laughing out loud

ESB -1138
Originally posted by DarkC
No, Terry is correct. I'm not sure where you're getting your information from, but you are terribly misinformed on this.

First of all it was Square Enix, I believe, that made the statement regarding Omnislash V5 that it happened "in the blink of an eye". Plus, you can clearly see "time" slowing down during that part of the segment when Cloud separates his swords, almost to the point of the famous "Bullet-time" trademarked by the Wachowski brothers.

You didn't stop to think, "Hey, how come those swords are still floating there? When he's doing all the slashing and etc?" evidently.

Or why it was called "Omnislash".

Omni doesn't mean "stop time" to begin with it means all. In case of FF7 Cloud (is able) slash all enemies and in Advent Children he attacks with all the blades. And show me where Square Enix says it happens in the blink of an eye and that still doesn't help Sephiroth's case when he still got PWNED by Cloud badly.

DarkC
Omni doesn't mean "stop time" to begin with it means all. In case of FF7 Cloud (is able) slash all enemies and in Advent Children he attacks with all the blades. And show me where Square Enix says it happens in the blink of an eye and that still doesn't help Sephiroth's case when he still got PWNED by Cloud badly.
Precisely, and he attacks with "all" the blades at once considering the instantaneous factor of the move.

I think it was in the FFVII Ultimania Guide. One of them, anyway.

Zack Fair

Well he could at least teleport in CC.

No one cares I know...*Runs away*

Dark-Jaxx
Nah ah, that was just anime shimmer speed.

Because I say it is. estahuh

NonSensi-Klown
And blink of an eye is still an expression. no expression

Dark-Jaxx
Kay...Point?

It expresses it is really, really fast.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>