Mew Vs. Mewtwo

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Becci
Mew is said to be stronger, but Mewtwo is supposed to be more creative and bloodlusted. Who would win? They fight in the same arena as in the movie.

Dark-Jaxx
Mew is said to be stronger? no expression

Since WHEN? erm

Becci
I meant more powerful. Mewtwo is stronger stick out tongue

I do not remember where it was mentioned exactly, but I read that the mind of Mew was far clearer than the one of Mewtwo, granting him greater access to his powers. Mewtwo is the enhanced clone of Mew, but hiw power reach is more limited. Something like that.

Dark-Jaxx
I think that is referring to Mew's adaptibility, Mew can learn any power of any Pokemon, M2 can't, but in terms of pure raw power, M2 is superior.

So Mew is certainly more versatile, but is by no means more powerful than Mewtwo.

ESB -1138
Originally posted by Dark-Jaxx

Since WHEN? erm

Well since Mew can use any techinque and any move Mew is superior to Mewtwo.

And this has been done before.

Dark-Jaxx
Originally posted by ESB -1138
Well since Mew can use any techinque and any move Mew is superior to Mewtwo.

And this has been done before. Even though Mewtwo's speed, strength, and power are far superior to Mew's?

ESB -1138
Even though Mewtwo's speed, strength, and power are far superior to Mew's?

Says who? Show me the victor between the two in the First Movie because they appeared even in all aspects.

Becci
Well, Mewtwo is an enhanced version of Mew. The only problem is that Mewtwo's mind (As advanced as it may be) restricts certain aspects that the clean mind of Mew has access to (Something like that stick out tongue)

ESB -1138
Originally posted by Becci
Well, Mewtwo is an enhanced version of Mew.

Or so they say. But a clear victor was never seen between the two in their so far one time fight. Stupid Ash had to ruin it. I would have just let the two go at it and captured them when they were weakened.

Dark-Jaxx
Says who? Show me the victor between the two in the First Movie because they appeared even in all aspects. The fight was stopped, and the games are more canon than the anime.

Look at their stats.

Becci
Well, Mew seemingly did not take Mewtwo serious and effortlessly avoided his attacks in the start. And while Mewtwo eventually got in a hit, Mew hit on his first try stick out tongue

DarkC
I thought Mewtwo was an attempt to clone Mew, not an enhanced version of him.

Becci
Originally posted by DarkC
I thought Mewtwo was an attempt to clone Mew, not an enhanced version of him.

The scientists said, and I quote: "-create an enhanced, living replica of Mew"

Dark-Jaxx
I guess that is why Mewtwo was directly stated to be made to be greater than Mew.

Mewtwo was created to be Giovanni's ultimate weapon.

ESB -1138

Becci
"We dreamt of creating the worlds most powerful pokemon- and we succeeded"

"-who learns, and returns each attack"

"-the ultimate weapon"

"-power so divine"

"-limitless power"

stick out tongue

ESB -1138
Originally posted by Becci
"We dreamt of creating the worlds most powerful pokemon- and we succeeded"

"-who learns, and returns each attack"

"-the ultimate weapon"

"-power so divine"

"-limitless power"

stick out tongue

Said by people who actually never seen a living Mew.

Becci
True hmm

Dark-Jaxx
Fact is, when both fought eachother, neither won until the fight was interrupted, but since M2's feats are far greater, he has been stated to be more powerful, and in the games is more powerful, evidence dictates he is more powerful.

NonSensi-Klown

Nemesis X
Mew and Mewtwo aren't originated from videogames. Didn't they become originated from Mangas first? This match is in the wrong forum.

Ridley_Prime

Since WHEN? erm
Since people started thinking that being able to learn any TM/HM automatically makes Mew omnipotent, which was uh... day one I guess.

I think that is referring to Mew's adaptibility, Mew can learn any power of any Pokemon, M2 can't, but in terms of pure raw power, M2 is superior.

So Mew is certainly more versatile, but is by no means more powerful than Mewtwo.
Co-signed.

And stats really mean nothing.
Oh, this again? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Mewtwo is screwed because his attacks will be not very effected against Mew since his are all basically psyhic attacks.
Right, because we all know those are the only types of moves he can learn.

Mew uses Shadow Ball (ghost type); psychic pokemon weak against ghost type attacks.
Mewtwo can learn that move as well, and since he and Mew are the same type, it's Mew's weakness as well. lolol

Plus, ghost-type is Special (not Physical) in Diamond/Pearl if I recall correctly, and with Mewtwo's higher speed and unrivaled Special Attack (Attack form Deoxys being like the only exception), he'll be able to attack first and KO Mew in no time. Plus, Mewtwo has Recover if Mew comes close to taking all his health down, as well as Safeguard if Mew ever tries to use Toxic, Thunder Wave, or some other stat-inflicting move of the sort.

This fight is fruitless.

Becci
Originally posted by Nemesis X
Mew and Mewtwo aren't originated from videogames. Didn't they become originated from Mangas first? This match is in the wrong forum.

Nice try, but no stick out tongue

Dark-Jaxx
Mewtwo is the second most powerful Pokemon in the games for a reason(tied with Ho-oh and Lugia, second to Arceus).

Ridley_Prime
(tied with Ho-oh and Lugia).
And Rayquaza. stick out tongue

But yeah.

leonheartmm
rent lugia and ho ho, much weaker than arceus, i mean, hes practically the creator of the world.

Dark-Jaxx
I said Arceus is number one.

With Lugia, Ho-Oh, Mewtwo, and apparently Raquayza on number two spot.

leonheartmm
what about unknown "anon" ? where does that stand in power?

Dark-Jaxx
Anon?

NonSensi-Klown
Celebi's pretty shnazzy as well, what with being able to manipulate time and stuff.

Ridley_Prime
Originally posted by NonSensi-Klown
Celebi's pretty shnazzy as well, what with being able to manipulate time and stuff.
Yeppers, although Dialga can do that too.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.