WWH vs Doomsday Rex

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

vansonbee
Both are fighting in a deserted city

No thrown out of ring lost here

One must die

Knowsbleed33
Doomsday Rex is the clone right?

WWH wins.

vansonbee
Originally posted by Knowsbleed33
Doomsday Rex is the clone right?

WWH wins.

Doomsday Rex shouldn't be weaker then the first is he?

What the scale btw? close on 10 out 10? or 6/10?

Knowsbleed33
Well, I don't believe any Doomsday sans Hunter/Prey can defeat WWH.

I say WWH wins 10/10.

CaptainStoic
Judging by damage done, I'm pulling for King Hulk.

guy222
WWH

OneDumbG0
Doomsday Rex was the one that got handled by Superman.

WWH 8/10. At least.

Avlon
Doomsday "REX" for the win.

psycho gundam
^like clockwork

TricksterPriest
Getting beat by Superman>>>>getting beat by Sentry. And let's not forget that Superman got into Rex's head, and that this version was weakened because Darkseid screwed around with it's DNA.

vansonbee
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Getting beat by Superman>>>>getting beat by Sentry. And let's not forget that Superman got into Rex's head, and that this version was weakened because Darkseid screwed around with it's DNA.

Got scan of Darkseid weakening Doomsday?

and Cross over Comics are done by fans

You can always make thread superman>Sentry post of course

TricksterPriest
As for DS weakening Doomsday, there's a scan of Darkseid transporting DD back to Apokolips, and saying that with this test, the war debt between earth and apokolips is finished.

K-nite worked on DD, nuff said. Just hurt him though, didn't do much else.

vansonbee
As for DS weakening Doomsday, there's a scan of Darkseid transporting DD back to Apokolips, and saying that with this test, the war debt between earth and apokolips is finished.

K-nite worked on DD, nuff said. Just hurt him though, didn't do much else.

There is a scan? Great, I can check it out after you upload it

Val-E-Doosh
Originally posted by psycho gundam
^like clockwork
I lol'd.

TricksterPriest
http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/hh187/DarkseidRes/Supermanv2175-33.jpg
http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/hh187/DarkseidRes/Supermanv2175-34.jpg

psycho gundam
those chains n shit wouldn't have held wwh.

shifty

BruceSkywalker
WWH destroys him

vansonbee
http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/hh187/DarkseidRes/Supermanv2175-33.jpg
http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/hh187/DarkseidRes/Supermanv2175-34.jpg

So where in the text does that prove DS change him? He was delivered to DS by Luthor I can't argue with that

TricksterPriest
the kryptonite. It never worked on Doomsday prior to Rex. Kryptonite only affects kryptonians.

guy222
WWH

OneDumbG0
Getting beat by Superman>>>>getting beat by Sentry. And let's not forget that Superman got into Rex's head, and that this version was weakened because Darkseid screwed around with it's DNA. no expression

World War Hulk beat Sentry...

... but past that, you're right in that Doomsday's DNA was screwed around with. But that didn't necessarily make him weaker. In the sense that he possesses a weakness he can't seemingly evolve out of, he is more vulnerable. But other than that, the reason he lost was because he felt pain and fear. Neither the story, nor Superman himself suggest that he was physically weaker. It ultimately doesn't matter anyway. If it's your opinion that Doomsday Rex is weaker, that doesn't really change the end-result of the thread for the vast majority of the posters.

WWH 8/10. At least.

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by OneDumbG0
no expression

World War Hulk beat Sentry...

... but past that, you're right in that Doomsday's DNA was screwed around with. But that didn't necessarily make him weaker. In the sense that he possesses a weakness he can't seemingly evolve out of, he is more vulnerable. But other than that, the reason he lost was because he felt pain and fear. Neither the story, nor Superman himself suggest that he was physically weaker. It ultimately doesn't matter anyway. If it's your opinion that Doomsday Rex is weaker, that doesn't really change the end-result of the thread for the vast majority of the posters.

WWH 8/10. At least.

I realized the error of the analogy later. embarrasment

Like I said, his defeat was mostly psychological. And he did kill Superman during that story. Black Lightning had to use defribulation to revive him. stick out tongue

So, rephrasing the analogy, Killing Superman, even briefly>>>everything WWH did in his entire story arc. evillaugh

Faster, stronger, better healing factor, adaptive counter measures, non-emotion dependant dynamic abilities, etc.

WWH never faced anyone I'd consider top tier.

OneDumbG0
I realized the error of the analogy later. embarrasment

Like I said, his defeat was mostly psychological. And he did kill Superman during that story. Black Lightning had to use defribulation to revive him. stick out tongue

So, rephrasing the analogy, Killing Superman, even briefly>>>everything WWH did in his entire story arc. evillaugh

Faster, stronger, better healing factor, adaptive counter measures, non-emotion dependant dynamic abilities, etc.

WWH never faced anyone I'd consider top tier. Killing Superman after he was subject to Kryptonite poisoning isn't all that impressive to me.

TricksterPriest
Killing Superman after he was subject to Kryptonite poisoning isn't all that impressive to me.

Touche'. How about Martian Manhunter and the rest of the JLA? Plus, all the feats for the previous versions of DD?

Priest
Sentry
Dr. Strange
BlackBolt
no expression

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by Priest
Sentry
Dr. Strange
BlackBolt
no expression

Not a top tier.

Depowered, and Zom/Strange was crap.

Not a top tier.

Mindset
BlackBolt isn't top tier since when?

vansonbee
Not a top tier.

Not a top tier.

That why we have these vs threads. Cause Marvel/DC can't play nice and have another Crossover roll eyes (sarcastic)

Hulk has defeated Superman Rips in marvel before stick out tongue

aka Glad

CaptainStoic
Shifting a tectonic plate isn't top tier stuff? shaking the entire east coast with a foot fall isn't top tier stuff?

What did Rex do that was so top tier?... Oh yea! he flattened a four year old.

Killing Superman after he was subject to Kryptonite poisoning isn't all that impressive to me.

ding, ding, ding.... the Herald of Gog affair... it was Gog who killed Superman, and Rex hit this weakened Superman in the chest stopping his heart.

Rex is the one that has not shown anything to put him at top tier IMO.

WWHulk ftw 10/10

Knowsbleed33

Juggernaut?

vansonbee
Originally posted by Knowsbleed33
Juggernaut?

Jugg more of one type of fighter, he has advantage to beat any physical character. Hulk has always Stalement with Jugg.

Knowsbleed33
I'd say he's a top-tier though. He beats on top-tiers alot.

Priest
Not a top tier.

Not a top tier.

Why because they got beaten by Hulk? roll eyes (sarcastic)
I can name a dozen feats preformed by BlackBolt and Sentry that puts them on top tier.
But whats the point? Close minded people like yourself would just ignore the facts, and hold on tight to your bias claims.

You act like the Hulk never beaten a top teir. How many times has the Hulk beaten heroes and villains like Thor, Onslaught's first form, guy's like Ultron ect..the list goes on..

Anyways, I'm wasting my time trying to educate you, your notorious for your bias claims against certain characters so your opinion doesn't hold weight.

Mighty Saxon

seein's how hulk beat bob i'd say that he statement off at the start and WWH just crushes him

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.