Th 04 dvd changes

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

coolmovies
what did you guys think of the 2004 changes of the OT?? I liked the new Emperor but hated the ending of rotj anakin as ghost.

queeq
That was unnecessary indeed.

The thing I hated most was Vader's pink lightsabre. I just don't get how they can suddenly screw up like that. Nowhere in the entire saga (pre-SE or PT) did red lightsabres look like that. Why now? Why here? Major screw up and very annoying. The color changes too. Sometimes it's okay, at other times it's entirely pink.

sweersa
Originally posted by queeq
That was unnecessary indeed.

The thing I hated most was Vader's pink lightsabre. I just don't get how they can suddenly screw up like that. Nowhere in the entire saga (pre-SE or PT) did red lightsabres look like that. Why now? Why here? Major screw up and very annoying. The color changes too. Sometimes it's okay, at other times it's entirely pink.

Don't forget about Luke's GREEN lightsaber on the falcon scene with the remote...even I could fix that...sad.

queeq
Yeah, although that one is up for debate. Apparantly, it seems to be pure cyan, but the color scheme of the rest of the shot seems to make it green. Or so some say.

It looks green to me... if it's cyan but it looks different, change the color so it LOOKS blue.

But the pink sabres were the worst.... Gay Vader.

sweersa
Originally posted by queeq
Yeah, although that one is up for debate. Apparantly, it seems to be pure cyan, but the color scheme of the rest of the shot seems to make it green. Or so some say.

It looks green to me... if it's cyan but it looks different, change the color so it LOOKS blue.

But the pink sabres were the worst.... Gay Vader.

Oh well. Maybe Vader turned to the brown side after he lost his "lightsaber" in the mustafar fire.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.