Team Gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Placidity
This is a battle of attrition. This team does not get rest between Battles. The enemy will come in waves - Can they clear the list, and which of them will be left standing at the end?

The other interesting rule is that they don't have to win! They only have to survive each round for 15 minutes. Whoever dies, doesn't join the team in the next round.

That said, however, they will be trying their best to win and will engage the enemy, not just jump around evading them for 15 minutes. But, of course they will still play it smart, e.g Gambit won't try to take on Carnage, at least not by himself.

Team:

Wolverine
Spiderman
Gambit
Predator
Captain America

The team can use tactics such as letting Wolverine take up the damage soak, Gambit with rapid fire from the backlines, Predator uses cloak and sandwiches the enemy from behind etc...

Can they clear the list?

The List

1. 20 Aliens
2. 12 Predators
3. Cyclops, Havok and Pyro
4. Thing, Rhino, She-Hulk and Lady Deathstrike
5. Storm, Invisible Woman and Reed
6. Venom, Carnage, Deadpool and Sabretooth
7. Colossus, Omega Red, Lizard and Blade
8. Mr Sinister and Psylocke
9. Hulk

Battlefield is in a football stadium surrounded by impenetrable force fields.

golem370
2 imo wins

Juk3n
Might have provoked some thought if i didnt see Sue and Storm on the same side at the halfway point. Lightning strikes all day while encased in a forcefield 100ft up beyond reach of anyone bar Preds guns.

Fall at 5

Metalmanx
Originally posted by Placidity
This is a battle of attrition. This team does not get rest between Battles. The enemy will come in waves - Can they clear the list, and which of them will be left standing at the end?

The other interesting rule is that they don't have to win! They only have to survive each round for 15 minutes. Whoever dies, doesn't join the team in the next round.

That said, however, they will be trying their best to win and will engage the enemy, not just jump around evading them for 15 minutes. But, of course they will still play it smart, e.g Gambit won't try to take on Carnage, at least not by himself.

Team:

Wolverine
Spiderman
Gambit
Predator
Captain America

The team can use tactics such as letting Wolverine take up the damage soak, Gambit with rapid fire from the backlines, Predator uses cloak and sandwiches the enemy from behind etc...

Can they clear the list?

The List

1. 20 Aliens
2. 12 Predators
3. Cyclops, Havok and Pyro
4. Thing, Rhino, She-Hulk and Lady Deathstrike
5. Storm, Invisible Woman and Reed
6. Venom, Carnage, Deadpool and Sabretooth
7. Colossus, Omega Red, Lizard and Blade
8. Mr Sinister and Psylocke
9. Hulk

Battlefield is in a football stadium surrounded by impenetrable force fields.

Sweet idea. I had a good time thinking about this one. thumb up

But as much as I wanted the team to clear it, I can't think of any way for them to get past 3. Cyke alone would be a huge threat, but along with his brother and Pyro, I can't see how the Team can get past this one. Anyone not immediately taken out by Cyke (Spidey and probably Cap if only because of the shield, and MAYBE the Pred but ONLY if he's cloaked at the time) would be dealt with pretty quickly by Havok's super-heated plasma or the intricate and powerful fire control that Pyro possesses.

Hell, I personally think the Team has a better chance against Hulk.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.