Wonder Woman and Thor vs. Superman and Binary

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

fangirl101
How would this go?

Aster Phoenix
Team 2

psycho gundam
Originally posted by fangirl101
How would this go? i bet it wouldn't take long at all for thor to utilize the god wave. diana just has to tell him how and it's yet another uber attack mjolnir can whip out.

anyway, team one for the win.

wonder woman can stalemate superman for a time with thor draining binary or knocking her the hell out, then backs up wonder woman. there goes superman.

Aster Phoenix
I say team 2, Supes goes after Thor, while Binary takes out WW.

psycho gundam
tho written properly would be the last person superman would want to go after first, plus he wouldn't let wonder woman show him up.

the list of high end magical attacks thor possesses is staggering and since superman is susceptible to strong magical forces...you get the picture.

writers seem to forget that thor can generate a strike with sufficient force to rend a whole in celestial armour, and exitar's no less who is around 20,000 feet tall. his armour is much thicker than normal celestial armour, which has endured multi-megaton nuclear strikes without the celestial even registering it in the slightest.

(jemiah was hit with a powerful nuke just by materializing on a planet for analyzation perposses. he took it like it were a paper ball thrown at him from an infant.)

if a blow with a third of the force hit superman, it would still be devistating since the magical porperties of mjolnir would help penetrate superman's molecular shielding and the force would cause him to furthar carren into objects behind him for quite a distance, continiuing the damage.

and don't get me started on thor's lighting....

Aster Phoenix
Originally posted by psycho gundam
tho written properly would be the last person superman would want to go after first, plus he wouldn't let wonder woman show him up.

You don't know that for sure that he wouldn't attack Thor first. You can't just assume who he would attack.

Superman has resisted Magical attacks before, inhaling hellfire being one of them.

psycho gundam
Originally posted by Aster Phoenix
You don't know that for sure that he wouldn't attack Thor first. You can't just assume who he would attack.

Superman has resisted Magical attacks before, inhaling hellfire being one of them. i never said who he would go after first, i just believe it would be advantageous for him to go after wonder woman first since he knows her full powerset and vice versa, taking her out first would be better than leaving a blind eye on her, especially when she has that lasso.

Aster Phoenix
But she would have to deal with Binary, which would leave Supes to deal with Thor. The more dangerous of the two opponents.

The Great Galen
Binary holds off thor, supes beats ww then goes for the double team,

CaptainStoic
Why do I see stalemate? This one is too close to call.

psycho gundam
Originally posted by The Great Galen
Binary holds off thor, supes beats ww then goes for the double team, binary can't hold thor off, that's for sure.

Aztec123
Diana will inevitably go after Binary, and Thor after Superman. Eventually, Binary will be the first to fall. In the meantime Thor is stalemating Superman. When help finally arrives, Diana betrays Thor and then its a two on one assault on Thor. Afterwards, Clark taps Diana on the back. shifty

Soljer
Team two.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.