Dc's Other Big 3 Vs. Marvel's Other Big 3

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

fangirl101
Hal Jordan
Flash
Martian Manhunter

vs.

Quasar(Classic)
Sentry
Silver Surfer

Non Jobbing. 5 seconds prep.

No BFR. flash can run on air and space for this fight.

CaptainStoic
This will probably depend on who fought who, but if it went like this...

Hal stalemates Wendell

Sentry beats Flash

Surfer beats J'onn

Faux Smurph
Quasar, while powerful, isn't one of Marvel's "other" big 3

Slaanesh
marvel

psycho gundam
Originally posted by Faux Smurph
Quasar, while powerful, isn't one of Marvel's "other" big 3 most would assume: thor, hulk, dr. strange, or blackbolt.

Mindset
SS, Genis, Thor are my big 3. smile

Aztec123
It all comes down, to who faces who. The martian and sentry are the weakest links. If the martian faces silver surfer, the team will have a huge advantage, and will eventually win. However, i'm incline to say that anyone on the dc group can easily defeat the Bob. to be honest it can go either way, but Dc takes this. The have a huge advantage, meaning they work better as a group.

Metalmanx
Originally posted by CaptainStoic
Sentry beats Flash

...Sentry beats Flash...? What the f**k?

occultdestroyer
Classic Quasar was a beast.
And current SS with the upgrades is a monster.

Marvel wins.

Priest
Quasar can hold off Hal while Surfer destroys Martian Man Hunter.
Q and Surfer then beats Hal Jordan.
Sentry, Quasar and Surfer takes care of Flash after MM and Hall falls.

Team 1 has a huge disadvantage because Flash is grounded, he can realistically be a non factor if team 2 fights smart and takes the battle to the air initially.

These 3vs3 treads are hard to gauge because of the many possibilities and match ups that can occur erm

Metalmanx
True. But I imagine they start on the ground, right? Therefore, plenty of time for Flash to wreck his opponent.

Starscream M
Originally posted by Metalmanx
...Sentry beats Flash...? What the f**k? flash can't fly

Metalmanx
Originally posted by Starscream M
flash can't fly

So that automatically gives Sentry the win? confused

Emma Frost can't fly. Guess the Falcon beats her then. erm

psycho gundam
^lulz!

---------------------
surfer solos

Endrict Nuul
Originally posted by Metalmanx
So that automatically gives Sentry the win? confused

Emma Frost can't fly. Guess the Falcon beats her then. erm

Or Swift beats WWH.......big grin

Philosophía
Team 1.

psycho gundam
^gets schooled by the power cosmic

Philosophía
Glad to see your unbiased answer there smile

psycho gundam

The Great Galen
Originally posted by psycho gundam
the silver surfer is more powerful than you realize.

he stated that it would be easy for him to "open a singularity in their eye". meaning he can collapse matter violently on itself with enough force to simulate a point singularity, and with enough control to do so IN HIS OPPONENT'S EYE.

whats to stop him from doing so?

and that's just one option afforded to him by the power cosmic. it gives him command over the fundamental forces of the universe.....weak force manip anyone?

If hunter was grounded by cis he could handily take SS,,..dc writers amaze me sometime.

Philosophía
Originally posted by psycho gundam
the silver surfer is more powerful than you realize.

he stated that it would be easy for him to "open a singularity in their eye". meaning he can collapse matter violently on itself with enough force to simulate a point singularity, and with enough control to do so IN HIS OPPONENT'S EYE.

I lol'd.

psycho gundam
tell me i'm lying

Dark-Jaxx
Flash can't fly...I guess no one read the OP.

Faux Smurph
Team 2.

ultimatethor
This fight depends on who fights who. If SS goes after MM then marvel wins. The sentry can survive punches from the flash long enough for him to start flying and quasar can stalemate long enough for SS to come and help out.

Mighty Saxon
team MArvel ftw

Bouboumaster
Marvel win, and it's because Surfer is a beast. He would smash Manhunter and Flash. Only one who would resist him is Hal, and he would already have his hands full with either Quasar or Sentry.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.