Mash-up Fight

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Placidity
Ok Folks,

Heres the deal

- the powers and characteristics of each team are combined into a single entity (kinda like the Skrull).

- Useful Traits like intelligence, personality and skills are also possessed by the single entity.

- Weaknesses are not inherited into the single entity.

-----------------------------------------

F4 Powers and Characteristics
- Reed Richards
- Human Torch
- Thing
- Susan Storm

Xmen Powers and Characteristics
- Cyclops
- Beast
- Colossus
- Wolverine (No Adamantium)
- Nightcrawler
- Gambit
- Shadow Cat
- Cable (TK limited by Virus)

Avengers Powers and Characteristics
- Thor (No Hammer)
- Spiderman
- Captain America
- Iron Man (Standard Tech Only - No crazy Armours)
- Ant Man

Hellfire Club Powers and Characteristics
- Emma Frost
- Storm
- Sebastian Shaw
- Donald Pierce

-------------------------------------------------------------

Battle Scenarios

1. Who would remain standing in a FFA? (No Prep)

2. Who would remain standing in a FFA? (24 hrs Prep)

- Introduction of new tech allowed (F4 entity uses Reed's intelligence to makes machines, Avengers entity uses Ironman's whatever armour...etc).

3. In terms of 1v1 fights (no prep) , Rank them in terms of power.

Metalmanx
Originally posted by Placidity
Ok Folks,

Heres the deal

- the powers and characteristics of each team are combined into a single entity (kinda like the Skrull).

- Useful Traits like intelligence, personality and skills are also possessed by the single entity.

- Weaknesses are not inherited into the single entity.

-----------------------------------------

F4 Powers and Characteristics
- Reed Richards
- Human Torch
- Thing
- Susan Storm

Xmen Powers and Characteristics
- Cyclops
- Beast
- Colossus
- Wolverine (No Adamantium)
- Nightcrawler
- Gambit
- Shadow Cat
- Cable (TK limited by Virus)

Avengers Powers and Characteristics
- Thor (No Hammer)
- Spiderman
- Captain America
- Iron Man (Standard Tech Only - No crazy Armours)
- Ant Man

Hellfire Club Powers and Characteristics
- Emma Frost
- Storm
- Sebastian Shaw
- Donald Pierce

-------------------------------------------------------------

Battle Scenarios

1. Who would remain standing in a FFA? (No Prep)

2. Who would remain standing in a FFA? (24 hrs Prep)

- Introduction of new tech allowed (F4 entity uses Reed's intelligence to makes machines, Avengers entity uses Ironman's whatever armour...etc).

3. In terms of 1v1 fights (no prep) , Rank them in terms of power.

Interesting mash-up here. Hm...I'm having trouble deciding between the X-Mean character and the Hellfire character. I imagine that Cable has telepathy here?

Okay, bear with me here, but I think the X-Men character wins every scenario or is the highest ranked team in terms of who'd win. Even the prep match. While Reed and Tony have the best prep ability here, it's what the X-Men have their disposal: Cerebro/Cerebra. With Cable's powers, the X-Men character hooks himself up to it and concentrates hard enough to fry everyone else's brains (save for the Hellfire character, with Emma's powers) almost instantly, before and prep time can actually be utilized.

For the Hellfire character, the X-character has a slew of abilities that would take him/her down. Telepathy will be a non-factor because of Cable and Emma's abilities. Therefore, it comes down to a real fight, and the X-character easily has that win, in my opinion.

Because of everything just said, I feel that the X-Character is the highest ranked. With the Hellfire character up next, due to Emma mostly. Then...the Avengers character, and lastly the FF character.

Of course, this is all my opinion. cool

Martian_mind
Wouldn't Wolverine's healing factor heal Cable's virus?

X-God FTW.

Placidity
^ haha true that.

ok heres what I think anyway.

1. Avengers - A flying hero with Thor strength, durability and Cap's shield would be pretty hard to take down.

or

Xmen - Having Colossus armor + healing factor would also make it very hard to take down. Also, having phasing and teleportation would mean this hero would almost never get hit. But its raw offensive capabilities powers are not quite on the same level as the other teams.

2. Fantastic 4 - Reed is just too much considering his invention/prep feats.

3. Not sure, but If I were to pick who'd I want to be? Probably the Xmen - just too many goodies in the bag.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.