Maestro vs Wonder Woman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Endrict Nuul
No BFR....

1. With lasso
2. Without lasso

Who wins?

vansonbee
1. He win without lasso 10/10
2. 7/10 he win with lasso

Soljer
Wondie takes them both.

janus77
Maestro wins with and without, can't see the lasso straining him too much.

did the lasso ever work on DD?

fangirl101
She wins Both.

Juk3n
in a full capacity battle, how is he even tagging her? I think she wins

Philosophía
Wonder Woman in both.

Knowsbleed33
Maestro would rape WW. Literally and figuratively.

iceman24567
Wonder Woman wins.

SuperiorTech

jks
Jeez, a regular ol savage hulk beats WW pretty handidly, an amped up hulk is spite.

Maestro 10/10

Wait, this is maestro vs KMC ww. I forgot I have to ignore logic.....ww 100/10

Juk3n
Originally posted by jks
Jeez, a regular ol savage hulk beats WW pretty handidly, an amped up hulk is spite.

Maestro 10/10

har..har har.

And yes this IS kmc Wondy, does Maestro have any measure of super speed?

fangirl101
Originally posted by jks

Maestro 10/10

You mean wonder Woman who was standing toe to toe with konvict for a while? Who stood up to the amped amazo? who just killed a demon lord with her lasso? the same one who broke a Gl construct with same said lasso, pwned a Gl construct with pure force, who took a beating to the face just to prove a point? that wonder woman? The one who took a sun amped superman's punches, the one who was punched literally around the globe by zoom and still managed to lasso him while blind? that wonder woman? oh you must be talking about kmc wonder woman that blocked thousands of lightspeed projectiles from a shattered God, blitzed ares, the god of conflict, beheaded tiamos, and Held paradise island for a time to give herc a breather. Surely this is the wonder woman of kmc.

ultimatethor
Ive never really considered the maestro to be the most powerful hulk simply because he lacks the pure rage of some of the other hulks. My opinion anyways. I think wonder woman cud probably win with the lasso.

fangirl101
Originally posted by ultimatethor
Ive never really considered the maestro to be the most powerful hulk simply because he lacks the pure rage of some of the other hulks. My opinion anyways. I think wonder woman cud probably win with the lasso.
So her planet moving strength, superior speed, ftl reflexes, uber durability to blunt force trauma, indestructible shield and bracers, magical tiara, or her highly vaunted skill would have NOTHING to do with it?

ultimatethor
Originally posted by fangirl101
So her planet moving strength, superior speed, ftl reflexes, uber durability to blunt force trauma, indestructible shield and bracers, magical tiara, or her highly vaunted skill would have NOTHING to do with it?

Sigh. Without the lasso, this fight wud be more physical and wud go on for a long time and in my opinion this wud favor the maestro. I disagree with her mythical in battle supeerspeed which nobody seems to be able to prove or show her displaying in one on one confrontations and im willing to get into that argument if need be.. Maestro is her peer strength and and durability wise and will surpass her in these aspects during the battle( though not as quickly as the other hulks IMO but soon enough).and this is what will eventually give him the win if she does not have the lasso IMO.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.