WWH vs. Konvikt

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Enyalus
They fight on Earth. Who wins?

guy222
WWH

CaptainStoic
Originally posted by guy222
WWH

fangirl101
Konvict

BruceSkywalker
Konkivt has shown to beat the frack up Superman, but Supes is in no way shape or form WWH. WWH is a beast, he will destroy Konvikt.

skyfather
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
Konkivt has shown to beat the frack up Superman, but Supes is in no way shape or form WWH. WWH is a beast, he will destroy Konvikt.

supes is far superior to hulk

OneDumbG0
WWH

Enyalus
Konvikt tanked Black Canary's shriek, one-shotted John Stewart, Vixen, Flash (IIRC?), and Superman. Plus he was casually shrugging off blows from Wonder Woman and Superman including a heat vision blast at point blank range.

My opinion is that Konvikt wins.

Allankles
Konvikt wins because of his durability, evolving body armor ftw.

Avlon
Konvict destroys WWH.

OneDumbG0
Originally posted by Enyalus
Konvikt tanked Black Canary's shriek, one-shotted John Stewart, Vixen, Flash (IIRC?), and Superman. Plus he was casually shrugging off blows from Wonder Woman and Superman including a heat vision blast at point blank range.

My opinion is that Konvikt wins. WWH tanked Black Bolt's scream, one-shotted Ares, Thing, She-Hulk and Samson. Plus he was casually shrugging off Ghost Rider's hellfire and Human Torch's full nova blast + Storm's lightning including a full power Cyclops optic blast at point blank range.

He also averred Xavier's telepathic attacks, healed from Kitty's phase into the ground, stalemated Juggernaut, wrecked Iron Man in his Hulkbuster armor, broke through Invisible Woman's shields in three shots, curbstomped Mr. Fantastic, nearly murdered Hercules, healed a Zom-Strange blown out gut within the next panel and ultimately defeated Sentry. Then he went super-saiyan.

My opinion is that WWH wins.
Originally posted by Allankles
Konvikt wins because of his durability, evolving body armor ftw. WWH wins because of his massive healing factor, amping unlimited strength ftw.

Lord S
Konvikt plays some 'Kon-vikt vikt vikt...Mu-sic sic sic' and WWH covers his ears and makes a run for it.

Konvikt wins via BFR.

edit - I just totally screwed up this joke with all the edits.

Mighty Saxon
Originally posted by OneDumbG0
WWH tanked Black Bolt's scream, one-shotted Ares, Thing, She-Hulk and Samson. Plus he was casually shrugging off Ghost Rider's hellfire and Human Torch's full nova blast + Storm's lightning including a full power Cyclops optic blast at point blank range.

He also averred Xavier's telepathic attacks, healed from Kitty's phase into the ground, stalemated Juggernaut, wrecked Iron Man in his Hulkbuster armor, broke through Invisible Woman's shields in three shots, curbstomped Mr. Fantastic, nearly murdered Hercules, healed a Zom-Strange blown out gut within the next panel and ultimately defeated Sentry. Then he went super-saiyan.

WWH wins because of his massive healing factor, amping unlimited strength ftw.

totally agree plus he could've messed juggs up if he wanted to and he defeated Zom/Strange and was going to break the earth by taking steps

Galan007
Originally posted by Mighty Saxon
totally agree plus he could've messed juggs up if he wanted to and he defeated Zom/Strange exaggerate much?

Enyalus
Stalemated Juggernaut, nearly killed a Hercules who wasn't attempting to defend himself or fight back, and stalemated Sentry (Banner beat him, not WWH).

Superman was hitting Konvikt with punches that by his own admission, would shatter small planets. Correct me if I'm wrong (I don't follow Hulk comics much, besides Planet Hulk and World War Hulk), but the only time Hulk has demonstrated that kind of strength was when he punched an asteroid in half. However, he was shot forward and so it was as much his kinetic energy as his physical power that shattered it.

Plus, stalemating Juggs and Sentry doesn't compare to one-shotting Supes and making Wonder Woman look like she punches like a...well, girl. stick out tongue

vansonbee
Stalemated Juggernaut, nearly killed a Hercules who wasn't attempting to defend himself or fight back, and stalemated Sentry (Banner beat him, not WWH).

Superman was hitting Konvikt with punches that by his own admission, would shatter small planets. Correct me if I'm wrong (I don't follow Hulk comics much, besides Planet Hulk and World War Hulk), but the only time Hulk has demonstrated that kind of strength was when he punched an asteroid in half. However, he was shot forward and so it was as much his kinetic energy as his physical power that shattered it.

Plus, stalemating Juggs and Sentry doesn't compare to one-shotting Supes and making Wonder Woman look like she punches like a...well, girl. stick out tongue

WWH beat Sentry, the writers just wanted to add little emotion to the mix. But that the whole point of WWH series

OneDumbG0

Plus, stalemating Juggs and Sentry doesn't compare to one-shotting Supes and making Wonder Woman look like she punches like a...well, girl. stick out tongue Banner beat Sentry? Hmph. Well, that is an interesting interpretation. And not one I'm entirely disagreeing with either. WWH did take a single step and nearly destroyed the Eastern seaboard. He did cause Manhattan to nearly be destroyed if Hercules and Cho didn't save it. And he wasn't even trying. Can you imagine if he decided to actually break it? As for the whole being propelled forward into the asteroid thing... well... that's an excuse I usually hear from Superman-haters who argue he never has any actual physical power feats outside of flying into a moon.

Wonder Woman does punch like a girl. shifty

guy222
U always make good points thumb up

Enyalus
Crap! I was going to add that into my post, say that "Hulk never shows that kind of power until he goes Worldbreaker."

I would agree that Hulk beats Konvikt if this was his Worldbreaker form. However, don't most people separate that eastern seaboard cracking Hulk from the Hulk shown throughout the WWH Arc? I'd have specified in the OP if not...

quanchi112
WW Hulk wins.

DestinyGuy678
WWH tanked Black Bolt's scream, one-shotted Ares, Thing, She-Hulk and Samson. Plus he was casually shrugging off Ghost Rider's hellfire and Human Torch's full nova blast + Storm's lightning including a full power Cyclops optic blast at point blank range.

WWH wins because of his massive healing factor, amping unlimited strength ftw.
wasnt that blackbolt a skrull? thus not as powerful?
ghost riders attacks didnt hurt him cause he was innocent or something like that
zom/strange wasnt at full power, and was still winning until he was distracted
superman stated he was hitting konvict with blows that could destroy planets, planet destroying punches.she-hulk/hercules/human torches nova/etc.

quanchi112
Originally posted by DestinyGuy678
wasnt that blackbolt a skrull? thus not as powerful?
ghost riders attacks didnt hurt him cause he was innocent or something like that
zom/strange wasnt at full power, and was still winning until he was distracted
superman stated he was hitting konvict with blows that could destroy planets, planet destroying punches.she-hulk/hercules/human torches nova/etc. It still was powerful enough to level RIsland, regardless of who it was.

Knowsbleed33
I say draw. Not one person on the entire JLA roster could put Konvikt down. It was Batman and his special plot device inducing powers that ended the threat.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Knowsbleed33
I say draw. Not one person on the entire JLA roster could put Konvikt down. It was Batman and his special plot device inducing powers that ended the threat. No one put WW Hulk down either. It took a plot device to beat him in the end.

Knowsbleed33
Hence why I said draw.

vansonbee
I say draw. Not one person on the entire JLA roster could put Konvikt down. It was Batman and his special plot device inducing powers that ended the threat.

I say WWH still win this match against Konvikt in brute force.
Just wondering does Konvikt have any other abilities?

quanchi112
Hence why I said draw. WW Hulk has greater feats.

Knowsbleed33
He can change his fur into armor.

quanchi112
He can change his fur into armor. Who has better feats in your opinion?

Enyalus
Originally posted by vansonbee
Just wondering does Konvikt have any other abilities?

His fur changes into armor, and apparently in that form (according to Wonder Woman), his power increases.

Also, Quan - Sentry put him down. stick out tongue

Knowsbleed33
Originally posted by quanchi112
Who has better feats in your opinion?

Strictly WWH, not Planet Hulk or WB Hulk?

Well, WWH took out more people overall, but Konvikt took out more impressive people.

quanchi112
His fur changes into armor, and apparently in that form (according to Wonder Woman), his power increases.

Also, Quan - Sentry put him down. stick out tongue When did sentry put him down?

Enyalus
When did sentry put him down?

When WWH expends so much energy attempting to put Sentry down and failing that he reverts back to Banner. Yes, he came back, and even stronger - but that was due to Miek's revelation, when Hulk goes Worldbreaker.

WWH was essentially stopped by Sentry, even though Sentry lost.

quanchi112
When WWH expends so much energy attempting to put Sentry down and failing that he reverts back to Banner. Yes, he came back, and even stronger - but that was due to Miek's revelation, when Hulk goes Worldbreaker.

WWH was essentially stopped by Sentry, even though Sentry lost. So,you admit that Sentry didnt really put him down.

WW Hulk at his strongest would have destroyed Sentry. Sentry used more power than he ever had previously,but burned himself out against Hulk who wasnt at his most powerful. That came at the end of the book.

vansonbee

WWH was essentially stopped by Sentry, even though Sentry lost.

Sentry was close friend to the Hulk/Banner. WWH decided to end the last fight with Sentry and remorse about events he and his warbound has created on earth. That what I think anyways... push it aside if you like

quanchi112

WWH was essentially stopped by Sentry, even though Sentry lost. No,WW Hulk let himself be stopped. We found out through the series that he wasnt as pissed off as he let on. He killed no one and came there to prove a point. He was calm until Miek sent him over the edge. He wasnt even angry when he battled Sentry. Lucky for Sentry.

Enyalus
No,WW Hulk let himself be stopped. We found out through the series that he wasnt as pissed off as he let on. He killed no one and came there to prove a point. He was calm until Miek sent him over the edge. He wasnt even angry when he battled Sentry. Lucky for Sentry.

The reason he was so calm is the reason why he was so powerful in his WWH incarnation. Because of the meditation he learned to be able to tap in and control his rage....Worldbreaker Hulk is practically an entirely different version of Hulk than World War Hulk.

vansonbee
No,WW Hulk let himself be stopped. We found out through the series that he wasnt as pissed off as he let on. He killed no one and came there to prove a point. He was calm until Miek sent him over the edge. He wasnt even angry when he battled Sentry. Lucky for Sentry.
Wow you open a new doorway for me there! Havn't thought about that senario Originally posted by Enyalus
The reason he was so calm is the reason why he was so powerful in his WWH incarnation. Because of the meditation he learned to be able to tap in and control his rage....Worldbreaker Hulk is practically an entirely different version of Hulk than World War Hulk.
What the? lolz Savage Hulk digivolve to WWH!@!!! Happy Dance
How can he be different? He wasn't facing those events at that time...

quanchi112
The reason he was so calm is the reason why he was so powerful in his WWH incarnation. Because of the meditation he learned to be able to tap in and control his rage....Worldbreaker Hulk is practically an entirely different version of Hulk than World War Hulk. The point is that Sentry would have gotten wrekced by the WW Hulk at the end of the book. He couldnt beat a calm WW Hulk.

Enyalus
The point is that Sentry would have gotten wrekced by the WW Hulk at the end of the book.

I agree.

But when starting this thread, I had envisioned Konvikt going against the Hulk that was present for 98% of the arc. I consider Worldbreaker Hulk almost entirely different.

I'd have specified that in the OP, but assumed other people thought the same. Oops. lol

Knowsbleed33
Based on?

Enyalus
1) He looks different.
2) He's on a whole different power level.
3) He has a blatant lack of control.
4) He previously had an incredible grasp of control in his other WWH state.

Not necessarily in that order...

Neat sig, btw.

Knowsbleed33

Neat sig, btw.

Thanks. I still say it's a draw with a slight majority possibly going to Konvikt. WWH may have beaten more characters, Konvikt beat more impressive characters.

It's quality over quantity.

cloud102
Konvikt ftw. He'll probably just evolve.

guy222
Hulk just heals and gets angrier

cloud102
It also seemed Konvikt got stronger as well. Superman stated he was hitting him with enough force to shatter small planets. Nothing to sneeze at there. Either can win, IMO.

Knowsbleed33
Wonder Woman also stated he was getting more powerful when he turned his fur into armor.

Hopefully DC continues to use this character. It's not often either Marvel or DC come out with a new brick that peaks my interest.

cloud102
He'll probably just get lost in the shuffle.

Mindset
Which one is buffer?

Knowsbleed33
Tough call.

Knowsbleed33
Konvikt

http://img157.imageshack.us/img157/7416/trinity02013jd8.th.jpg

WWH

http://img213.imageshack.us/img213/8054/161331hulk400pl5.th.jpg

Who's buffer?

Mindset
Hulk.

He's buffer than Earth, canon.

FearOfBlood
wwh 10/10.

The Illuminati
WWH stomps

vansonbee
Konvikt

http://img157.imageshack.us/img157/7416/trinity02013jd8.th.jpg

WWH

http://img213.imageshack.us/img213/8054/161331hulk400pl5.th.jpg

Who's buffer?

GAH, I want see another god damn Crossover battle of brutes Happy Dance

WWH 10/10

quanchi112
Originally posted by cloud102
It also seemed Konvikt got stronger as well. Superman stated he was hitting him with enough force to shatter small planets. Nothing to sneeze at there. Either can win, IMO. What small planets have we seen Superman destroy? Hulk gets stronger and thats a fact. There is nothing to suggest that Konvikt was getting stronger.

carver9
What small planets have we seen Superman destroy? Hulk gets stronger and thats a fact. There is nothing to suggest that Konvikt was getting stronger.

Good point. You'll never get a scan proving it though.

Grinning Goku
Konvikt succeeds where Sentry failed.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Grinning Goku
Konvikt succeeds where Sentry failed. WW Hulk has better feats and heals very quickly. If its WW Hulk at his best I think Konvikt gets stomped.

Allankles
WW Hulk has better feats and heals very quickly. If its WW Hulk at his best I think Konvikt gets stomped.

If WWH is fighting tooth and nail with one Bob, I don't think he's stomping Konvikt at all. As skewed as your analysis of their abilities are, you should be able to at least see that. At the least WWH will get tested. IMO Konvikt beats WWH but that's another argument.

The Pict
WW Hulk has better feats and heals very quickly. If its WW Hulk at his best I think Konvikt gets stomped.

Better feats? Konvikt tore through the JLA/JSA, broke a GL's restraints, knocked down Superman.
WWH has never done anything like that, he was getting torn apart by the US military and getting knocked on his ass by the X-Men. Drained himself against Sentry.

Konvikt bettered WWH's feats in his first appearance IMO, he takes this.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Allankles
If WWH is fighting tooth and nail with one Bob, I don't think he's stomping Konvikt at all. As skewed as your analysis of their abilities are, you should be able to at least see that. At the least WWH will get tested. IMO Konvikt beats WWH but that's another argument. Sentry has better feats than Konvikt as well.

WW Hulk at his best was at the end of the comic,not the Hulk that fought Bob.

How does he beat WW Hulk?

Avlon
Wasn't "Hulk at his best" shown to get owned by Satellite lasers?

It's already been proven that the average kryptonian is >>>>WWH.

Konvict ftw.

Knowsbleed33
Quan, what feats? Who did WWH out-right destroy that was better than the characters Konvikt owned?

Konvikt owned: Superman, Wonder Woman, GL John Stewart, Flash, Black Lightning, Firestorm and more.

vansonbee
Originally posted by Avlon

Konvict ftw.

Tony made that satellite specially for Hulk. Hulk also restained himself for Tony to activate the satellite

quanchi112

Konvict ftw. The satellite was a plot device that Hulk allowed to hit him.

What does that have to do with anything,since Konvikt cant replicate this feat.

quanchi112
Originally posted by The Pict
Better feats? Konvikt tore through the JLA/JSA, broke a GL's restraints, knocked down Superman.
WWH has never done anything like that, he was getting torn apart by the US military and getting knocked on his ass by the X-Men. Drained himself against Sentry.

Konvikt bettered WWH's feats in his first appearance IMO, he takes this. Konvikt didnt defeat the jla. he was dealt with. WW Hulk took Sentry's best. He ko'd Bob. Keep in mind this is a Hulk that wasnt at the top of his game.

Knocking down Superman.

Kalibak,Zod,Atlas,Orion,Doomsday have all done this before. That doesnt mean they beat WW Hulk simply because they knocked down Superman. WW Hulk stomped the xmen and was only put down by a plot device he allowed.

Konvikt was stopped.

Knowsbleed33
Konvikt was stopped by a plot device not unlike WWH.

fangirl101
The Hulk would have had to face the Likes of Sersi, Sentry, Gladiator, Song Bird, and Quasar to equal the kind of opposition Konvict faced. On the other hand, the league fought Konvict like a true team of idiots. Only Superman and Wondy put up any reasonable fight.

Knowsbleed33
Same can be said for the characters that fought the Hulk, no strategy whatsoever. Since 1962 characters have learned the harsh reality of trying to take down the Hulk through physical force.

The Pict
Konvikt didnt defeat the jla. he was dealt with. WW Hulk took Sentry's best. He ko'd Bob.

So Sentry>Jla/Jsa? Cause I said that he tore through the combined might of some of DC's best and you point out that WWH ko'd Sentry like the two feats are remotely comparable and that WWH's was more impressive.

Keep in mind this is a Hulk that wasnt at the top of his game.

Keep in mind neither was Sentry. Bob was hardly going all out despite what he said. He was having a casual chat with WWH the entire time.

llagrok
Quan-cocksucking-chi

What was Hulk doing to do? "dodge" the laser?

quanchi112
Konvikt was stopped by a plot device not unlike WWH. Against his will,unlike the Hulk.

quanchi112
So Sentry>Jla/Jsa? Cause I said that he tore through the combined might of some of DC's best and you point out that WWH ko'd Sentry like the two feats are remotely comparable and that WWH's was more impressive.

Keep in mind neither was Sentry. Bob was hardly going all out despite what he said. He was having a casual chat with WWH the entire time. JLA defeated Konvikt. WW Hulk took on multiple teams and came out on top. He defeated a Sentry using more power than ever,stated in a comic. Lots of characters are talking while they are fighting. Orion and Darksied were having a conversation as they battled in countdown 2 as were Superman and Darkseid in apokolips now. Thanos and Tyrant talked as they battled,as did Tyrant and Galactus. Should I keep going. Seriously,most characters talk as they battle. laughing out loud

Sentry was going all out because he burned himself out. erm

quanchi112
Originally posted by llagrok
Quan-cocksucking-chi

What was Hulk doing to do? "dodge" the laser? Two scans proving the Hulk let this laser hit him.

http://i201.photobucket.com/albums/aa41/quanchi112/wwh035-1.jpg

http://i201.photobucket.com/albums/aa41/quanchi112/wwh036.jpg

Avlon
The satellite was a plot device that Hulk allowed to hit him.

What does that have to do with anything,since Konvikt cant replicate this feat.

He wasn't going to dodge it anyway.

While Konvict was taking multiple planet shattering punches from Superman... the highest feat shown for WWH was the whole eastern seaboard feeling his footsteps.

WWH falls short of what's needed to take down Konvict.

Badabing
Quan-cocksucking-chi

What was Hulk doing to do? "dodge" the laser? You've been told about posts like this before. Consider this a warning. Thanks.

llagrok
Originally posted by Badabing
You've been told about posts like this before. Consider this a warning. Thanks.

uhuh

Stop harrassing me

The Pict
uhuh

Stop harrassing me

laughing out loud

While Konvict was taking multiple planet shattering punches from Superman... the highest feat shown for WWH was the whole eastern seaboard feeling his footsteps.

WWH falls short of what's needed to take down Konvict.

Totally agreed thumb up

quanchi112

WWH falls short of what's needed to take down Konvict. When has Superman destroyed a planet with his fists on panel?

He didnt want to dodge it.

WW Hulk wins, and I dont think its even close.

Aster Phoenix
Who is Konvikt?

Knowsbleed33
Against his will,unlike the Hulk.

It wouldn't have mattered if Konvikt resisted or not. The point of a plot device is that it works no matter the case.

the Darkone
Then he went super-saiyan.

WWH went super-saiyan, laughing laughing laughing laughing .

pretty much!!

quanchi112
It wouldn't have mattered if Konvikt resisted or not. The point of a plot device is that it works no matter the case. WW Hulk had them all beat and released them. Konvikt failed to put anyone down for the count.

Knowsbleed33
You must've forgotten how to read.

quanchi112
You must've forgotten how to read. Who did he beat?

Knowsbleed33
Quan, what feats? Who did WWH out-right destroy that was better than the characters Konvikt owned?

Konvikt owned: Superman, Wonder Woman, GL John Stewart, Flash, Black Lightning, Firestorm and more.

I guess you over-looked this post or chose to ignore it.

quanchi112

Konvikt owned: Superman, Wonder Woman, GL John Stewart, Flash, Black Lightning, Firestorm and more. Konvikt knocked Superman down. Supes wasnt defeated. WW Hulk owned Zom/Strange,the xmen,ff4,juggernaut twice,Iron Man,Blackbolt(the blast was still powerful enough to level RIsland),avengers,and Sentry.

He owned them all. He then released them all before he was at his most powerful.

Out of all of these characters,who did Konvikt lay out,that stayed laid out?

Knowsbleed33
Ummm Batman.

Strange/Zom let himself get beat and saying WWH owned Juggernaut is a lie.

vansonbee
Konvikt knocked Superman down. Supes wasnt defeated. WW Hulk owned Zom/Strange,the xmen,ff4,juggernaut twice,Iron Man,Blackbolt(the blast was still powerful enough to level RIsland),avengers,and Sentry.

He owned them all. He then released them all before he was at his most powerful.

Juggernaut was stalement, Juggernaut also got the advantage of moving towards as a force, but it doesn't apply to his punches or swings.

Strange/Zom was strong, but the Hulk didn't care, Hulk would of busted him up. Strange stop because he didn't want to hurt the innocent surrounding the area.

He tank Blackbolt Wisper which isn't something many being can stand against...

The Pict
Konvikt knocked Superman down. Supes wasnt defeated. WW Hulk owned Zom/Strange,the xmen,ff4,juggernaut twice,Iron Man,Blackbolt(the blast was still powerful enough to level RIsland),avengers,and Sentry.

You either didn't read the comic or just totally forgot what happened. WWH didn't own Juggernaut, he was the worse off in their fight and was losing the pushing contest, it's all there in the comic. Saying he owned Juggernaut is an outright lie.

He didn't own Zom. He was getting owned but when innocents were in trouble Strange took back control, shown when Strange admitted he was having trouble controlling his anger. If Zom was still in control he wouldn't have bothered.
Wasn't Blackbolt.
Had help against Avengers.
Drained himself against Sentry.

Konvikt ripped through the Justice League, sure he didn't put them down but they are almost all more powerful than the heroes faced by WWH, and none of the heroes WWH put down really stayed "laid out" he fitted them with obedience discs so they couldn't fight back.

quanchi112
Ummm Batman.

Strange/Zom let himself get beat and saying WWH owned Juggernaut is a lie. Are you saying that Batman is the only character that Konvikt owned?

No,Strange/Zom didnt. He couldnt weather Hulk's thunderous attacks.

Knowsbleed33
::sigh:: He did put down the vast majority of the JLA. The only ones that weren't dropped but were getting their asses handed to them was Supes and WW. Batman ran off to discover the plot device.

http://img156.imageshack.us/img156/5381/trinity05002px3.th.jpg

quanchi112
Originally posted by vansonbee
Juggernaut was stalement, Juggernaut also got the advantage of moving towards as a force, but it doesn't apply to his punches or swings.

Strange/Zom was strong, but the Hulk didn't care, Hulk would of busted him up. Strange stop because he didn't want to hurt the innocent surrounding the area.

He tank Blackbolt Wisper which isn't something many being can stand against... Juggs was easily bfr'd. Hulk destroyed all those mutants and everyone who got in his way. He defeated them all.

WW Hulk stormed over marvel earth while Konvikt was a fart in the wind, in comparison to WW Hulk and the impact he had.

quanchi112
::sigh:: He did put down the vast majority of the JLA. The only ones that weren't dropped but were getting their asses handed to them was Supes and WW. Batman ran off to discover the plot device.

http://img156.imageshack.us/img156/5381/trinity05002px3.th.jpg Did they stay down?

Knowsbleed33
They were done for the rest of that arc.

quanchi112
They were done for the rest of that arc. He failed to keep Superman down. Thats the heavy hitter.

Knowsbleed33
Hunter/Prey Doomsday failed to keep Superman down. Are you saying WWH>H/P Doomsday?

quanchi112
You either didn't read the comic or just totally forgot what happened. WWH didn't own Juggernaut, he was the worse off in their fight and was losing the pushing contest, it's all there in the comic. Saying he owned Juggernaut is an outright lie.

He didn't own Zom. He was getting owned but when innocents were in trouble Strange took back control, shown when Strange admitted he was having trouble controlling his anger. If Zom was still in control he wouldn't have bothered.
Wasn't Blackbolt.
Had help against Avengers.
Drained himself against Sentry.

Konvikt ripped through the Justice League, sure he didn't put them down but they are almost all more powerful than the heroes faced by WWH, and none of the heroes WWH put down really stayed "laid out" he fitted them with obedience discs so they couldn't fight back. WW Hulk wasnt injured at all. he said he didnt have all day,and clearly bfr'd Juggs. Easy as pie.

Hulk wasnt injured against Zom,then he paused,then Hulk owned him. Hulk would weather his storm easily,while the same cannot be said of Zom/Strange.

The blast would have still leveled RIsland. Powerful,brah.

WW Hulk was stronger than ever the moment he got enraged. This is WW Hulk at his most powerful. You seem to forget about the Hulk that stood at the end of this arc.

Konvikt couldnt even keep Supes down. WW Hulk would have broken Supes. He would have stayed down.

The Pict
Hulk destroyed all those mutants and everyone who got in his way. He defeated them all.

He didn't destroy them, he beat them and in the end WWH was put down by a plot device, Just like Konvikt. But plot device or no WWH still lost. Just Like Konvikt.

Difference is the Heroes Konvikt beat were vastly more powerful than the ones WWH faced. And Konvikt never drained himself. And his most powerful opponents were going almost all out, not casually chatting.

Knowsbleed33
You act like Superman is easy to drop, he's not. WWH couldn't keep Sentry down and Supes>Sentry.

Aster Phoenix
I'd say WW Hulk, The things he endured, I just don't see Konvict living through.

quanchi112
You act like Superman is easy to drop, he's not. WWH couldn't keep Sentry down and Supes>Sentry. Disagree.

Supes has been dropped by Kalibak,Atlas,Konvikt,Zod,etc.

It isnt easy but far weaker characters than WW Hulk have done it,so.....WW Hulk does it.

SuperiorTech
Can someone explain to me how you can look at the fight Hulk had with Juggs in wwh x-men and come to the conclusion the hulk owned him.

quanchi112
He didn't destroy them, he beat them and in the end WWH was put down by a plot device, Just like Konvikt. But plot device or no WWH still lost. Just Like Konvikt.

Difference is the Heroes Konvikt beat were vastly more powerful than the ones WWH faced. And Konvikt never drained himself. And his most powerful opponents were going almost all out, not casually chatting. WW Hulk beat them so badly,that they couldnt stop him. The heroes stopped Konvikt. WW Hulk released and then let the heroes stop him. Key difference.

I disagree. Strange,Sentry,Juggernaut,etc. Powerhouses.

Characters talk when they fight. laughing out loud Thats a desperate argument.

WW Hulk at the end of the book was far too powerful for Konvikt.

Knowsbleed33
Again, based on what? Zom/Strange let himself get beaten, WWH did nothing besides BFR to the Juggernaut and Black Bolt was a skrull.

The rest of the people WWH swept aside were nothing compared to the ones Konvikt handled.

Konvikt for the slim majority.

quanchi112
Again, based on what? Zom/Strange let himself get beaten, WWH did nothing besides BFR to the Juggernaut and Black Bolt was a skrull.

The rest of the people WWH swept aside were nothing compared to the ones Konvikt handled.

Konvikt for the slim majority. Could Konvikt beat up Juggernaut physically?

Sentry....pssssssst....Sentry.

Strange/Zom struggled for control and then was owned.

OneDumbG0

Konvikt for the slim majority. A few questions, my brain today has been put through the ringer today, so apologies in advance if these were answered already. But has it been shown when Black Bolt was actually replaced? And either way, wasn't the Skrull Bolt pretty strong in New Avengers: Illuminati #5?

Aster Phoenix

Konvikt for the slim majority.

I think Zarathos could give Konvikt a hard time. And WW Hulk survived battle with him.

OneDumbG0
^ Good point.

SuperiorTech
Could Konvikt beat up Juggernaut physically?

Sentry....pssssssst....Sentry.

When did hulk beat up juggs physically I saw three blows from juggs and one from hulk then they locked up.Xavier distracted jugg's (outside interference) and he got thrown into a lake.

iceman24567
WWH loses.

OneDumbG0
Originally posted by SuperiorTech
When did hulk beat up juggs physically I saw three blows from juggs and one from hulk then they locked up.Xavier distracted jugg's (outside interference) and he got thrown into a lake. 2 punches. One of them, both of them are in shadow, so it's easy to miss. He was also further denting his helmet with applied pressure.

The Pict
WW Hulk wasnt injured at all. he said he didnt have all day,and clearly bfr'd Juggs. Easy as pie.

Not injured, Juggs was drawing blood, whereas Cain himself was the one uninjured. You said WWH owned Juggernaut but I guess you're backpedling now because you know you're wrong and just going with the bfr'd win (because he knew he couldn't beat Juggernaut.

Hulk wasnt injured against Zom,then he paused,then Hulk owned him. Hulk would weather his storm easily,while the same cannot be said of Zom/Strange.

He WAS injured against Zom. So saying he would whether the storm is complete rubbish and full of Hulk bias. Hulk was getting his ass handed to him, until Strange took back control he didn't touch Zom and was knocked halfway across the city.

Konvikt couldnt even keep Supes down. WW Hulk would have broken Supes. He would have stayed down.

Absolute nonsense, and based on zero evidence. Hulk doesn't have a strength or Durability feat Supes couldn't match, plus in the WWH arc Hulk's durability was laughable, and his best feat was fighting Sentry where he promptly drained himself and had to learn of Miek's betrayel to once again turn into HUlk.

Evidence of Hulk being hurt by Zom. This is what happened in the comic, Quan, where we get our facts from.

http://img212.imageshack.us/my.php?image=aawwh03009yv2.jpg
Body covered in bruises, skin ripped off his shoulder and he's down on his knees.

http://img264.imageshack.us/my.php?image=aawwh03010fs5.jpg

http://img413.imageshack.us/my.php?image=aawwh03012yp1.jpg

The Pict

Zom didn't struggle for control against WWH, he hammered him. WWH didn't touch Zom he was knocked clear across the city, brought to his kness, his stomach and back torn open my Zom's energy.
It wasn't until Strange regained control did Hulk have a chance at winning, or in fact even landing a punch.

SuperiorTech
2 punches. One of them, both of them are in shadow, so it's easy to miss. He was also further denting his helmet with applied pressure.

Ok I believe I see where he further dents the helmet right before the headbutt by juggs, I dont know about the punch in the shadows though you cant really tell if it connected.

OneDumbG0
Absolute nonsense, and based on zero evidence. Hulk doesn't have a strength or Durability feat Supes couldn't match, plus in the WWH arc Hulk's durability was laughable, and his best feat was fighting Sentry where he promptly drained himself and had to learn of Miek's betrayel to once again turn into HUlk.Single step, while trying to restrain his strength and nearly sinking the Eastern seaboard? Durability wise, he doesn't match up to Supes. Still his durability doesn't seem to be much of an issue here since he pretty much instantly heals any damage. And I don't think Hulk "required" Miek's betrayal to amp himself again. You make it sound like, had Miek not revealed his betrayal, WWH wouldn't have been able to fight at all. That is something I simply disagree with. Completely.

The Pict
2 punches. One of them, both of them are in shadow, so it's easy to miss. He was also further denting his helmet with applied pressure.

Zero punches, he surged up from the ground after having his faced driven into it and then grabbed Cain's helmet (and gained a head-butt to the midsection for his efforts) it isn't shown that he landed a clear, decent blow on Juggernaut in the comic.

OneDumbG0
Originally posted by SuperiorTech
Ok I believe I see where he further dents the helmet right before the headbutt by juggs, I dont know about the punch in the shadows though you cant really tell if it connected. Well the sound effect made me think Hulk's blow connected. His further denting Jugg's helmet was also accompanied by a sound effect. If there were no sound effect, I wouldn't think that he was further denting it.

OneDumbG0
Zero punches, he surged up from the ground after having his faced driven into it and then grabbed Cain's helmet (and gained a head-butt to the midsection for his efforts) it isn't shown that he landed a clear, decent blow on Juggernaut in the comic. ... what?

http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l92/priest_85/WWH_Xmen_3_DCP_0027.jpg
http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l92/priest_85/WWH_Xmen_3_DCP_0025.jpg

Knowsbleed33
Let's all count together. 3 strikes by Juggernaut, 1 by WWH.

The Pict
... what?

http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l92/priest_85/WWH_Xmen_3_DCP_0025.jpg

Neither of the scans show WWH landing a proper blow on Juggernaut, he clearly came off worse in the fight. The only ill effects suffered by Cain was a somewhat dented helmet.

OneDumbG0
Neither of the scans show WWH landing a proper blow on Juggernaut, he clearly came off worse in the fight. The only ill effects suffered by Cain was a somewhat dented helmet. I'm not even going to engage in a debate with you about the second blow if you can't even see the first one. Just exactly what do you think is occurring in the panel where I added a red circle?

http://img229.imageshack.us/img229/491/worldwarhulk02ep8.th.jpg

The Pict
I'm not even going to engage in a debate with you about the second blow if you can't even see the first one. Just exactly what do you think is occurring in the panel where I added a red circle?

http://img229.imageshack.us/img229/491/worldwarhulk02ep8.th.jpg

Okay WWH's face was being driven into the ground just before hand so I said he surged up and dented Juggs helmet. That is what is occurring there, he wasn't trading blows with Cain.

And the second blow you mean where he grabbed Cain's helmet and achieved nothing, because where they were fighting in the "shadows" only one of Hulk's fists is visible and it was never shown to connect with Juggernaut.

However this is all irrelevant, we're are not debating WWH V Juggernaut.

Aster Phoenix
WWHulk survived this, Would Konvikt fair as well?
http://img206.imageshack.us/img206/2885/gr1300250026tu6.jpg

The Pict
Originally posted by Aster Phoenix
WWHulk survived this, Would Konvikt fair as well?
http://img206.imageshack.us/img206/2885/gr1300250026tu6.jpg

Seeing as how he was shrugging off blows powerful enough to "shatter small planets" I'd say yes.

Aster Phoenix
Who hit him with blows enough to shatter small planets?

OneDumbG0
Okay WWH's face was being driven into the ground just before hand so I said he surged up and dented Juggs helmet. That is what is occurring there, he wasn't trading blows with Cain.

And the second blow you mean where he grabbed Cain's helmet and achieved nothing, because where they were fighting in the "shadows" only one of Hulk's fists is visible and it was never shown to connect with Juggernaut.

However this is all irrelevant, we're are not debating WWH V Juggernaut. Look, I usually don't mince words with people... I dunno, maybe I do, but you specifically said that WWH doesn't land a single proper blow on Juggernaut. What do you think dented his helmet there? A slight breeze?

I'm not suggesting that the second blow was his applying pressure on Juggs' helmet. As you see, WWH's arm looks as if he just threw a punch and you can obviously see the huge "BA-TOOOM!" sound effect. Something obviously connected there. But as I said, if you don't think WWH connected with that double uppercut shot... then debating with you on the second blow is quite pointless...

Harbinger
Who hit him with blows enough to shatter small planets? Superman, and by Supes' own admission IIRC.

Aster Phoenix
I think he might have been boasting. I've never seen post crisis supes do anything like that. If I'm wrong about that I apologize.

The Pict
Look, I usually don't mince words with people... I dunno, maybe I do, but you specifically said that WWH doesn't land a single proper blow on Juggernaut. What do you think dented his helmet there? A slight breeze?

I'm not suggesting that the second blow was his applying pressure on Juggs' helmet. As you see, WWH's arm looks as if he just threw a punch and you can obviously see the huge "BA-TOOOM!" sound effect. Something obviously connected there. But as I said, if you don't think WWH connected with that double uppercut shot... then debating with you on the second blow is quite pointless...

erm WWH isn't shown to land a punch when the are fighting in the shadows, so don't make out I'm wrong for pointing out what's actually on the page. Sure the sound effect suggests something connected but that could easily have been produced by Juggernaut as he's dishing out the punches to Hulk.

OneDumbG0
erm WWH isn't shown to land a punch when the are fighting in the shadows, so don't make out I'm wrong for pointing out what's actually on the page. Sure the sound effect suggests something connected but that could easily have been produced by Juggernaut as he's dishing out the punches to Hulk. With you, I'm dropping all discussion about the second blow. Seriously. Because the double-fisted uppercut...

... I mean... just... what? confused

Knowsbleed33
WWH got a hit in, but judging by Juggernauts meager response, I doubt it made a difference.

quanchi112
Not injured, Juggs was drawing blood, whereas Cain himself was the one uninjured. You said WWH owned Juggernaut but I guess you're backpedling now because you know you're wrong and just going with the bfr'd win (because he knew he couldn't beat Juggernaut.

He WAS injured against Zom. So saying he would whether the storm is complete rubbish and full of Hulk bias. Hulk was getting his ass handed to him, until Strange took back control he didn't touch Zom and was knocked halfway across the city.

Absolute nonsense, and based on zero evidence. Hulk doesn't have a strength or Durability feat Supes couldn't match, plus in the WWH arc Hulk's durability was laughable, and his best feat was fighting Sentry where he promptly drained himself and had to learn of Miek's betrayel to once again turn into HUlk.

Evidence of Hulk being hurt by Zom. This is what happened in the comic, Quan, where we get our facts from.

http://img212.imageshack.us/my.php?image=aawwh03009yv2.jpg
Body covered in bruises, skin ripped off his shoulder and he's down on his knees.

http://img264.imageshack.us/my.php?image=aawwh03010fs5.jpg

http://img413.imageshack.us/my.php?image=aawwh03012yp1.jpg You do realize that WW Hulk heals...almost instantly. You act as if making him bleed means that he was losing. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Konvikt couldnt beat up the Juggernaut with sheer force. So,whats your point? WW Hulk stood his ground and bfr'd him...easily. WW Hulk took him on for the second time,immediately after he took on two teams of mutants. WW Hulk still came out on top.

WW Hulk was fine. If you think he was in trouble,then you clearly are wrong. WW Hulk pounded him and broke Strange/Zom quickly.

Sentry is more powerful than Supes imo. Sentry and WW Hulk burned each other out. No one has ever burned out the Sentry. He let go,and couldnt ko the Hulk. Then Hulk got angry due to the betrayal,and then became even more powerful. Anger makes the Hulk more powerful by the way.

Hulk when weakened,recovered from a broken neck. You keep ignoring his healing factor.
no expression He bled. Doesnt matter. He healed from a broken neck. Abd your acting as if a few scrapes and a nose bloeed implied that the WW Hulk was in trouble. Are you serious?

quanchi112
Zom didn't struggle for control against WWH, he hammered him. WWH didn't touch Zom he was knocked clear across the city, brought to his kness, his stomach and back torn open my Zom's energy.
It wasn't until Strange regained control did Hulk have a chance at winning, or in fact even landing a punch. Hulk was fine after his assault. He rescued the innocent people. Zom/Strange was then quickly pwned. He won.

quanchi112
Seeing as how he was shrugging off blows powerful enough to "shatter small planets" I'd say yes. When has he ever destroyed a small planet on panel?

Avlon
When has Superman destroyed a planet with his fists on panel?

He didnt want to dodge it.

WW Hulk wins, and I dont think its even close.

When has WWH done anything beyond making a quake (at best.)
Something Supergirl has stopped with a whistle...
When wasn't WWH owned by a laser?

WWH has shown nothing even close to an average kryptonian.

It's not even a close battle. WWH gets destroyed.

Aster Phoenix

It's not even a close battle. WWH gets destroyed.

I'm just saying WWHulk survived battle with some pretty powerful people.

Avlon
I'm just saying WWHulk survived battle with some pretty powerful people.

So have Batman and Captain America. wink

Aster Phoenix
They survived an amped Dr Strange, Zarathos, Black Bolt, Hulkbuster Iron Man, Juggernaut, most of the X-men, Hercules, Ares, She-hulk, Dc Samson and Sentry going full out?

Avlon
They survived an amped Dr Strange, Zarathos, Black Bolt, Hulkbuster Iron Man, Juggernaut, most of the X-men, Hercules, Ares, She-hulk, Dc Samson and Sentry going full out?

None of them were going full out...and he certainly wasn't battling them simultaneously nor owning any of them easily.

They survived fights with him too.

Aster Phoenix
Sentry was, he cut loose. And some of the other did hold back but allot didn't. Why would Ares hold back?

Avlon
Sentry was, he cut loose. And some of the other did hold back but allot didn't. Why would Ares hold back?

Sentry had a less than impressive showing..and Ares. while good is not great.

Either way, they survived him too.

Aster Phoenix
I think Sentry had a very nice showing, he even said on panel that he wasn't holding back. Ares is a God.

So? He wasn't trying to kill them anyways. He just wanted to punish the Illuminati.

Avlon
I think Sentry had a very nice showing, he even said on panel that he wasn't holding back. Ares is a God.

Well, isn't that grand for Sentry? wink
Being a god doesn't really mean much in a world of super-powered folk.

So? He wasn't trying to kill them anyways. He just wanted to punish the Illuminati.

Not all of them were trying to kill him either. Semantics aside. WWH didn't do anything super-impressive.

Konvict ftw. He had a better showing overall.

Aster Phoenix
Well, isn't that grand for Sentry? wink
Was that supposed to be an answer?

Yes.

Well quite allot of people would and do call what WWHulk did "super-impressive"

In what way? He lost. And only went up against Supes and some leaguers.

Avlon
Was that supposed to be an answer?

yup.

Yes.

No.

Well quite allot of people would and do call what WWHulk did "super-impressive"

Good for them.

In what way? He lost. And only went up against Supes and some leaguers.

Supes alone is far greater than WWH.

Aster Phoenix
Well sorry on panel overrides your opinion.

Avlon
Well sorry on panel overrides your opinion.

There is nothing on panel to override it. Sorry.

quanchi112

It's not even a close battle. WWH gets destroyed. The laser was a plot device. This isnt about collateral damage. The point is though we have never seen Supes destroy a planet on panel. We dont even know how many punches it would take.

Hulk has destroyed Gladiator on panel. A weaker Hulk beat the snot out of him. Gladiator has destroyed a planet on panel. WW Hulk is above any k-nian imo.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>