Ganthet vs. Galactus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sup3rman1521
50% Galactus vs. Ganthet. Who takes it?

Mindset
What is 50% Galactus?

Galan007
^

exactly half of a 100% galactus. smart

Mindset
Galactus always gives 110%

jalek moye
how are we supposed to know what a 50% glactus is considered that his power has no upper limit cuase he can always eat more

Mindset
50% of infinity is infinity.

Galactus wins.

Galan007
Originally posted by Mindset
Galactus always gives 110%

Galactus wins. galactus gives 10% beyond infinity?! a f*cking beast, i say. shocked

Avlon
Hmm...

One guy that's unlimited and yet running out of power...

vs...

another guy who claims he's more powerful than spectre...

virtually unlimited vs virtually unlimited...

Stalemate.

Mindset
Originally posted by Avlon
Hmm...

One guy that's unlimited and yet running out of power...

vs...

another guy who claims he's more powerful than spectre...

virtually unlimited vs virtually unlimited...

Stalemate.

He can claim all he wants, he's no where close to Spectre in powa!

Space M ummy
He can claim all he wants, he's no where close to Spectre in powa!

he probably is, though not a spectre fully backed/drawing on the power of the presence.

Think DOV spectre as the pinnacle of what spectre can do without drawing on the presence, and ganthet is probably close to that.

Not everyone on KMC makes that distinction mind you, but I do.

Mindset
Originally posted by Space M ummy
he probably is, though not a spectre fully backed/drawing on the power of the presence.

Think DOV spectre as the pinnacle of what spectre can do without drawing on the presence, and ganthet is probably close to that.

Not everyone on KMC makes that distinction mind you, but I do.

Ganthet is skyfather at best imo, and he hasn't even done anything that put him near Odin.

Scoobless

Nah, it's only about half that much.

Aster Phoenix
Korvac was 25% the power of Galactus. I think Tyrant depowered would be about 50%.

Agree?

fangirl101
Originally posted by Aster Phoenix
Korvac was 25% the power of Galactus. I think Tyrant depowered would be about 50%.

Agree?
NO. Tyrant depowered was about 10% Galactus. had he been any more his blast would have instantly killed surfer, gladiator, and even Thanos.

Aster Phoenix
Okay so this is a guy twice the power of Korvac then. Ganthet finds death waiting.

occultdestroyer
Galactus has too much low-showings for me to give him the win.

Ganthet takes the majority.

Mindset
Originally posted by occultdestroyer
Galactus has too much low-showings for me to give him the win.

Ganthet takes the majority. I see your point, I mean Ganthet does have tons of displays of power.

occultdestroyer
I see your point, I mean Ganthet does have tons of displays of power.
Yes.

Not to mention Galactus has been manhandled by beings supposedly weaker than him, like Dark Phoenix.

vansonbee
Can anyone tell me what Ganthet did?

Bardock42
Galactus always gives 110% Then it would be 55% Galactus, DUH!!!

occultdestroyer
Originally posted by vansonbee
Ironicly Ganthet doesn't have any showing.

Galactus take this. ROFL

and I mean it. show me scans of what Ganthet can do?
He is said to be more powerful than depowered Spectre.

Mindset
Can anyone tell me what Ganthet did? Nothing.

Mindset
Yes.

Not to mention Galactus has been manhandled by beings supposedly weaker than him, like Dark Phoenix. Yea, it's not like DP wouldn't spank Ganthet.

occultdestroyer
Ganthet - 0 losses
Galactus - too many to count

Ganthet wins.

Mindset
Ganthet - 0 losses
Galactus - too many to count

Ganthet wins. Ganthet hasn't had any fights.

occultdestroyer
Ganthet hasn't had any fights.
Galactus has lost to beings a lot more weaker than him, like Dark Phoenix.
He has been tricked by SS to eat an artificial planet, and been blasted by his own UN by a couple of weak human heroes.

Ganthet still.

Aster Phoenix
He is said to be more powerful than depowered Spectre.

Where was this? Scans?

occultdestroyer
As a matter of fact, any member of the Quintessence can beat Galactus the Skrull.

Aster Phoenix
As a matter of fact, any member of the Quintessence can beat Galactus the Skrull.

Thats nice, you got any proof that Ganthet can?

quanchi112
Galactus stomps.

Aster Phoenix
Originally posted by quanchi112
Galactus stomps.
Krona beat Galactus. Ganthet is allot weaker then Krona.

I am leaning towards Galactus, but I need some proof.

quanchi112

I am leaning towards Galactus, but I need some proof. Krona isnt Ganthet. If you read that story youd know the circumstances of Krona's badassery. Ganthet hasnt shown anywhere near the power we have seen Galactus wield.

Aster Phoenix
Krona isnt Ganthet. If you read that story youd know the circumstances of Krona's badassery.

I have the book right in front of me, to what are you referring?

Show this.

quanchi112
I have the book right in front of me, to what are you referring?

Show this. Read Annihilation and see what Galactus does at the end of that book while extremely starved.

If you have the book in front of you,then you already know.

Aster Phoenix
Read Annihilation and see what Galactus does at the end of that book while extremely starved.

Scans?

He blasts Galactus and then beats him into the ground demanding information. Whats your point?

quanchi112
Scans?

He blasts Galactus and then beats him into the ground demanding information. Whats your point? Read the story. He destroyed 3 star systems while starved.

What defeated Krona?

Aster Phoenix
Read the story. He destroyed 3 star systems while starved.

What does that have to do with the fact that Krona kicked his ass.

Have you read it?

quanchi112
What does that have to do with the fact that Krona kicked his ass.

Have you read it? If you read it youd know this wasnt a regular Krona.

Im asking you a question to see if you read it. Answer it and prove you read it.

Aster Phoenix
If you read it youd know this wasnt a regular Krona.
Prove this.

Your the one saying it wasn't a valid win, it's your job to produce scans to prove it.

quanchi112
Prove this.

Your the one saying it wasn't a valid win, it's your job to produce scans to prove it. I dont have the scans. Why would I prove something anyways if you have the comic? If you do you already know this.

How was Krona defeated?

Aster Phoenix
I dont have the scans.

Then you cannot use it as proof.

Show some proof that Galactus can beat Ganthet.

quanchi112
Then you cannot use it as proof.

Show some proof that Galactus can beat Ganthet. Yes,I can.

You dont need scans on here to prove something. You said you have the comic,so if you do you understand this.

How was Krona defeated in this arc?

Aster Phoenix
Yes,I can.
Not unless you have the scans to back up your claims.

Prove that Ganthet cannot defeat Galactus. Do this or your trolling.

vansonbee
Yes,I can.

You dont need scans on here to prove something. You said you have the comic,so if you do you understand this.

How was Krona defeated in this arc?

wahhh, can anyone upload this for the People and only the people of KMC!

quanchi112
Not unless you have the scans to back up your claims.

Prove that Ganthet cannot defeat Galactus. Do this or your trolling. Feel free to pm a moderator. You cant demand scans in every thread and then ignore everyone else's questions while only asking your own. erm

Plus you are under the false impression that everyone else has to prove something to you.

Now,once again,who defeated Krona?

quanchi112
wahhh, can anyone upload this for the People and only the people of KMC! He wants scans from the same story he claimed he has read.

Aster Phoenix
I have PM'd a mod about this, fankly I and obviously others are tired of this attitude you seem to have that you don't have to prove things.

You make a claim you have to back it up.

Show that Galactus can beat Ganthet.

quanchi112
I have PM'd a mod about this, fankly I and obviously others are tired of this attitude you seem to have that you don't have to prove things.

You make a claim you have to back it up.

Show that Galactus can beat Ganthet. Galactus he almost killed Thanos with one blast,destroyed three star systems while severely starved. Ganthet has no feats that rival Galactus' personal best. None.

Galactus wins.

Aster Phoenix
Galactus he almost killed Thanos with one blast,destroyed three star systems while severely starved. Ganthet has no feats that rival Galactus' personal best. None.
That's not enough, has Galactus ever beaten someone with the power of the Guardians?

Not every fight is a contest over who has metaphorically pushed the biggest rock.

In your opinion. Nothing more from what you've presented.

quanchi112
That's not enough, has Galactus ever beaten someone with the power of the Guardians?

Not every fight is a contest over who has metaphorically pushed the biggest rock.

In your opinion. Nothing more from what you've presented. Has Ganthet ever beaten someone of Galacuts' level?

Prove that Ganthet can survive the star system destroying blast?

Aster Phoenix
Has Ganthet ever beaten someone of Galacuts' level?
Not that I am aware of, but Galactus has also to my knowledge beaten someone with Ganthets powers. So we have a stalemate.

Show scans of this blast. I want to make sure it's legit.

quanchi112
Not that I am aware of, but Galactus has also to my knowledge beaten someone with Ganthets powers. So we have a stalemate.

Show scans of this blast. I want to make sure it's legit. Galactus has beaten more powerful characters than Ganthet.

He destroyed three start systems. Believe me if you want to,but you arent going to demand scans out of me. Sorry.

Aster Phoenix
Galactus has beaten more powerful characters than Ganthet.
As I said that isn't always the determining factor. Ganthet may have powers different then the ones those people had?

And list these people he has beaten.

Then to me it's invalid proof.

quanchi112
As I said that isn't always the determining factor. Ganthet may have powers different then the ones those people had?

And list these people he has beaten.

Then to me it's invalid proof. What powers does he have that differentiates him from these other characters.

Thanos. Tyrant.

I understand,but really you need to read the comics and not base your opinion solely on what you can find on the net.

Aster Phoenix
What powers does he have that differentiates him from these other characters. Thanos. Tyrant.

Your saying Thanos and Tyrant's power is similar to the power of the Guardians? In what way?

From the person unwilling to provide proof from them.

quanchi112
Your saying Thanos and Tyrant's power is similar to the power of the Guardians? In what way?

From the person unwilling to provide proof from them. What way is it different? Tyrant and Thanos are both more powerful than ganthet.

No,I dont have to provide scans every time you demand them. Its true. Look around on the net.

Mindset
He has been tricked by SS to eat an artificial planet, and been blasted by his own UN by a couple of weak human heroes.

Ganthet still. You don't have any clue what you're talking about, do you?

Aster Phoenix
What way is it different? Tyrant and Thanos are both more powerful than ganthet.
Prove it.

If you won't provide back up to your points then they are invalid.

OneDumbG0
^

http://img525.imageshack.us/img525/5809/galactusteleportmo8.jpg
http://img83.imageshack.us/img83/6282/galactuspoweryk2.jpg
http://img181.imageshack.us/img181/2013/galactusshockwavedr2.jpg
http://img525.imageshack.us/my.php?image=75sm6.jpg

As for the disagreements between you guys... this isn't exactly a tourney or battlezone thread, where every single point must be backed up by scanned proof within the thread. At the same time, newer people don't necessarily know where to find these scans and posting them for their benefit doesn't hurt anyone. It's a discussion thread, guys. We're not in some debate club semifinals. Relax.

Aster Phoenix
Your saying Annihilus's power is the same as Ganthets?

OneDumbG0
Your saying Annihilus's power is the same as Ganthets? Huh? No... you asked for scans of Galactus' blast a few posts up. I found em for you. I didn't say anything about Ganthet.

quanchi112
Prove it.

If you won't provide back up to your points then they are invalid. No,you dont and a mod will have to clear this up with you. We dont have to provide scans every time a poster demands it. if you have any questions feel free to ask me,but dont demand scans from me. If you continue doing this you wont last long here and will get reported. Im just giving you some good advice.

Aster Phoenix
No,you dont and a mod will have to clear this up with you. We dont have to provide scans every time a poster demands it. if you have any questions feel free to ask me,but dont demand scans from me. If you continue doing this you wont last long here and will get reported. Im just giving you some good advice.

If you can't back up what you claim then it's merely an opinion and not fact.

If you think so low of me, then why do you care so much if I don't believe you? If your not prepared to provide scans then why keep this going?

I think thats something a mod will take into account.

quanchi112
If you can't back up what you claim then it's merely an opinion and not fact.

If you think so low of me, then why do you care so much if I don't believe you? If your not prepared to provide scans then why keep this going?

I think thats something a mod will take into account. Ill respond to you,but I dont have to provide scans of everything I debate. Its not in the rules. If this were the case the threads would be spammed with scans. I am only trying to give you some free,helpful advice.

Aster Phoenix
Ill respond to you,but I dont have to provide scans of everything I debate. Its not in the rules. If this were the case the threads would be spammed with scans. I am only trying to give you some free,helpful advice.

Then all I am saying is don't expect me to take your opinions as facts unless you can back them up.

And why respond to me then? Why do you care whether I believe you or not?

quanchi112
Then all I am saying is don't expect me to take your opinions as facts unless you can back them up.

And why respond to me then? Why do you care whether I believe you or not? I dont put anyone on ignore,ever. I was just helping you out with some information here. No need to jump down my throat, and demand that I post an entire fight just for you to believe me.

Aster Phoenix
I dont put anyone on ignore,ever. I was just helping you out with some information here. No need to jump down my throat, and demand that I post an entire fight just for you to believe me.

Well I don't accept opinions as fact unless they are proven, that will never change.

So your just wasting your time if your trying to convince me.

I'm not saying you have to put me on ignore, but why do you care so much if I believe you or not?

Bouboumaster
Galactus win

Aster Phoenix
I think it's hard to say. Krona took him down, But Ganthet is not on Krona's level.

I really don't know who would win.

quanchi112
Well I don't accept opinions as fact unless they are proven, that will never change.

So your just wasting your time if your trying to convince me.

I'm not saying you have to put me on ignore, but why do you care so much if I believe you or not? I dont.

Aster Phoenix
Then why do you fight with me on all these threads? If you don't care, then why do you respond?

quanchi112
Then why do you fight with me on all these threads? If you don't care, then why do you respond? Originally posted by Aster Phoenix

I am leaning towards Galactus, but I need some proof. You responded to me first. I simply gave my opinion. Am I not allowed to respond back? laughing out loud

Aster Phoenix
You responded to me first. I simply gave my opinion. Am I not allowed to respond back? laughing out loud

Yes but at this point when I have told you I will only accept proof and you have said your not willing to do it and that you don't care about my opinion or whether or not I believe you so why respond?

And I am glad you called it an opinion. I respect your opinion on this but I am not sure.

Priest

Show scans of this blast. I want to make sure it's legit.
Its in Annihilation #6
Galactus destroyed 3 star systems including a WATCHER fairly easily while weakened.

Don't bother asking me for scans, u can buy/download it, watever..

BTW its pretty odd that u like to demand scan in every thread that u post in considering I've never seen u provide any scans of substance.

Oh and Dark Phoenix defeated a very weakened Galactus.. Galactus AND Dark Phoenix both acknowledges this.. You should know because u did read the book, right??

Also intead of playing this little game that u and Quan are playing, and if you want to "debate" how bout u answer his question instead of rambling about scans...It just makes you look like you don't know what you talking about..If that is the case, I'm sure u can google, or wiki Quans question..
Believe me there are plenty of people on this forum that would gladly correct misleading information that poster(Quan) speaks of, he said that G destroyed a few star systems and it's true.

Aster Phoenix
I provide scans when I make a claim.

I did it in the Loki/GR thread, I did it in the Supes/Onslaught thread.

There is nothing wrong with asking for scans.

Why do you guys care so much if I believe you or not?

quanchi112
Yes but at this point when I have told you I will only accept proof and you have said your not willing to do it and that you don't care about my opinion or whether or not I believe you so why respond?

And I am glad you called it an opinion. I respect your opinion on this but I am not sure. Our opinions differ is all. My advice to you is to read and soak in all you can. Now my opinion is that you really havent read a lot of comics and get your info from wiki,etc. Thats fine. Im a year into this and not all of us have been reading comics our entire lives. But,dont demand over and over again that everyone else has the burden of proof while you yourself have posted hardly any proof supporting your opinion.

Youll learn a lot from reading other posters opinions and by seeing the scans themselves.

Aster Phoenix
Our opinions differ is all.
True, so why can't we leave it at that and not fight?

Now why did you have to follow that up with saying something like.

If you care if I believe you then post proof. If not, then don't, but don't try to argue with me trying convince me without proof.

Live and let live, deal?

quanchi112
True, so why can't we leave it at that and not fight?

Now why did you have to follow that up with saying something like.

If you care if I believe you then post proof. If not, then don't, but don't try to argue with me trying convince me without proof.

Live and let live, deal? Im just responding to you. But posters dont always have the scans or links to the scans,but that doesnt mean they cant reference something. If they post falsehoods, thats great because someone can call them on it.

Aster Phoenix
Im just responding to you.
For what purpose since you know I won't believe you without scans and your not willing to give them. What purpose is served by responding to me other then to draw out the thread?

Which I have.

quanchi112
For what purpose since you know I won't believe you without scans and your not willing to give them. What purpose is served by responding to me other then to draw out the thread?

Which I have. Another poster agreed with me. If I am wrong someone will correct me. Just dont respond when and we will leave it at that.

Priest
I provide scans when I make a claim.

I did it in the Loki/GR thread, I did it in the Supes/Onslaught thread.
Aight good for you.
There is nothing wrong with asking for scans.
All you have been doing is demanding scans, and yet you don't want to provide simple answers from the same people your requesting from.
All your contributing so far is spam.
So yea there is something wrong with your request.

Why do you guys care so much if I believe you or not?
I don't care if u believe me or not no expression
You've been around long enough to know if someone is lying/fibbing/misleading, they will be corrected by a poster that knows the real deal.

Aster Phoenix
Another poster agreed with me.
That doesn't answer why you responded to me.

I believe I did that. I corrected you by asking for scans.

quanchi112
That doesn't answer why you responded to me.

I believe I did that. I corrected you by asking for scans. You didnt correct me,you asked for scans. Correcting me would be correcting a falsehood I stated not demanding for the scans because you simply dont know.

Aster Phoenix
Until you provide the scans, it's a falsehood to me.

You still haven't addressed the issue of why you responded to me.

Aster Phoenix
If you really need to have the last word in because without it your life will not be complete, then by all means, do so, I am tired and I will be back to deal with this later.

Until then.

Utrigita
Galactus for the win, imo Ganthet haven't showed himself capable of defeating a being on Galactus level.

If I recall correctly Ganthet either did ore was said to be capable of splitting a planet in half with a thought, Galactus teleported a Galaxy with a thought.

Mindset
Originally posted by Utrigita
Galactus for the win, imo Ganthet haven't showed himself capable of defeating a being on Galactus level.

If I recall correctly Ganthet either did ore was said to be capable of splitting a planet in half with a thought, Galactus teleported a Galaxy with a thought. Ganthet never did it, I believe it was only Kyle that said he could.

Ganthet hasn't done anything that puts him in Galactus' league.

Utrigita
Ohh okay couldn't quiet remember how it was, Thanks Mindset big grin

Aster Phoenix
Ganthet never did it, I believe it was only Kyle that said he could.

Ganthet hasn't done anything that puts him in Galactus' league.

But you also have to show that Galactus can survive Ganthets power.

But also remember that Guardians are mostly the same so logically feats from other non-insane guardians can also be used.

Did anyone actually explain ever why going insane makes the so much more powerful?

kgkg

But also remember that Guardians are mostly the same so logically feats from other non-insane guardians can also be used.

Did anyone actually explain ever why going insane makes the so much more powerful? Most Guardians have lower feats than Odin actually come to think about it Gantlet included. Top end showing might put them slightly above Odin but lowers ones balances out smile

Utrigita

Did anyone actually explain ever why going insane makes the so much more powerful?

If Ganthet power is roughly the power to shatter a planet, then Galactus based on his durability should have no problems at all countering that effect.

Aster Phoenix
I am not by any means saying Ganthet wins here. I havent said who I would win because I'm not sure.

Here are their powers:
Functionally immortal, They possess vast knowledge and psionic powers drawn from the most stable color of the emotional spectrum, green (willpower). In Green Lantern: Rebirth, Kyle Rayner is recorded saying that Ganthet could "crack a planet in half with a thought.

Show me Galactus can overcome power like that and I will agree with you.

Philosophía
Fail.

kgkg

vansonbee
I am not by any means saying Ganthet wins here. I havent said who I would win because I'm not sure.

Here are their powers:
Functionally immortal, They possess vast knowledge and psionic powers drawn from the most stable color of the emotional spectrum, green (willpower). In Green Lantern: Rebirth, Kyle Rayner is recorded saying that Ganthet could "crack a planet in half with a thought.

Galactus can never be destroyed it seem even by infinity gems

Utrigita

Here are their powers:

Functionelly immortal? So they cannot be killed ore what?

Like Galactus possesses Vast knowlegde and psionic Powers.

First the Psionic Powers.
Xaviar tries to influence Galactus with the feelings of the the Skrull Race to no effect
http://img84.imageshack.us/my.php?image=galactushi1.jpg
http://img84.imageshack.us/my.php?image=galactus2bh4.jpg
In the next scan he restores Professor X Astal Form and sends it back to it's own body the confrontation can be seen here: http://lounge.moviecodec.com/topics/51880p1.html Part V MIND AND PSYCHIC ABILITIES

As for the knowlegde part.

Search on the site for DAZZLER #10 and read the two scans, then in the mean time I will look for the Scan where Dr Doom is hardly capable of comprehending Galactus world Ship Taa II and stats that in the Ship in wonders beyond imagination. Until then I hope a statement of him having the tech to transform a Galaxy into energy for him to devour will be enough?
http://img456.imageshack.us/my.php?image=rom02706jt1.jpg

In oppose to the crack a planet in half

Galactus in the middle of a supernova
http://img88.imageshack.us/img88/4366/galactusnovagz3.jpg

And as a display of power with a thought.
Galactus teleporting a Galaxy with a thought ore gesture take you pick.
http://img455.imageshack.us/my.php?image=rom02721vt0.jpg

And as previous mentioned I can for some reasons not provide scans from the site but it have plenty of indications of Galactus power both from Characters and Narrators, it's in the first part of the respect thread.

I have provided scans showing what you asked, I would now on my part like to see some displays off power from the Guardians side.

Aster Phoenix
Okay Thanks for the scans, I agree It seems like he can overcome any physical attack they could throw at him. And he seems to have a psionic resistance to control.

I am surprised no one has brought this up yet.

When Galactus was eating a planet and the Phoenix Force wanted him to stop. It was able to wound him, but did not show any ability to control him to stop. I think that also speaks to Galactus' mental resistance.

I am sold, Galactus FTW.

vansonbee
Okay Thanks for the scans, I agree It seems like he can overcome any physical attack they could throw at him. And he seems to have a psionic resistance to control.

I am surprised no one has brought this up yet.

When Galactus was eating a planet and the Phoenix Force wanted him to stop. It was able to wound him, but did not show any ability to control him to stop. I think that also speaks to Galactus' mental resistance.

I am sold, Galactus FTW.

Phoenix force jean used energy from future self to power her present self to fight with Galactus, Galactus told her that and smirk :P. It was stalement at that moment. Depending how much more of her future incarnation to use up

Utrigita
I wasn't even finished sad my edit time expired mad

quanchi112
Until you provide the scans, it's a falsehood to me.

You still haven't addressed the issue of why you responded to me. I see you agree with me now that Galactus wins.

Aster Phoenix
I see you agree with me now that Galactus wins.

Your really that petty that you had to come in here and say that?

No I don't agree with you, I agree with the people who actually showed superior debating skills to you and proved it. You wasted page after page because you were unable to do a simple thing they were.

They have credibility with me, you have none.

quanchi112
Your really that petty that you had to come in here and say that?

No I don't agree with you, I agree with the people who actually showed superior debating skills to you and proved it. You wasted page after page because you were unable to do a simple thing they were.

They have credibility with me, you have none. So,for someone to have credibility they must provide scans. I was correct in saying that Galactus wins. You just dont have a clue about either character. Thats on you. I bet you cant name me one story arc that Ganthet has actually appeared in.

Aster Phoenix
So,for someone to have credibility they must provide scans.
With me, yes.

You had an opinion that he won, you never backed it up.

Are you 5 years old?

quanchi112
With me, yes.

You had an opinion that he won, you never backed it up.

Are you 5 years old? because you are completely ignorant with regards to both characters,.

I was correct about who won and the fact he took on Odin. You just had no clue due to your ignorance.

No. Can you name me one arc so that I know you actually know who Ganthet is?

Aster Phoenix
because you are completely ignorant with regards to both characters.
No I simply required proof, you did not give it, others did, the dredit is theirs.

Wow, and you call me arrogant. I have been reading GL since before COIE and you don't think I know who Ganthet is and the Guardians?

I am going to talk to a mod about this trolling.

quanchi112
No I simply required proof, you did not give it, others did, the dredit is theirs.

Wow, and you call me arrogant. I have been reading GL since before COIE and you don't think I know who Ganthet is and the Guardians?

I am going to talk to a mod about this trolling. The proof is on kmc. Just because someone doesnt provide scans that doesnt mean they cant refer to something.

You still havent named one story.

Aster Phoenix
The proof is on kmc. Just because someone doesnt provide scans that doesnt mean they cant refer to something.
Only if you care whether or not I believe you, which for some strange reason you seem to allot.

Why do I need to?

quanchi112
Only if you care whether or not I believe you, which for some strange reason you seem to allot.

Why do I need to? Why do I need to provide scans? Why does everyone else need to back up their case and not expect you to do the same.

Aster Phoenix
Why do I need to provide scans? Why does everyone else need to back up their case and not expect you to do the same.

You only need to if you care whether or not I believe you.

I have when I have made a claim.

quanchi112
You only need to if you care whether or not I believe you.

I have when I have made a claim. When?

Aster Phoenix
When?

In the Supes/Onslaught thread.

In the Loki/GR thread.

quanchi112
In the Supes/Onslaught thread.

In the Loki/GR thread. And I have provided more proof in the Grider/Loki thread. You provided proof that the hellfire can hit someone not beat them. erm You also failed to establish how powerful the angel was and what feats the angel had.

Aster Phoenix
And I have provided more proof in the Grider/Loki thread.

You made more claims to back up.

And this is not a thread to argue that thread.

quanchi112
You made more claims to back up.

And this is not a thread to argue that thread. Agreed,I dont want to derail this thread.

Galactus wins.

Aster Phoenix
Good, And yes after scaned proof was shown I agree that he wins.

My compliments to Utrigita for the scans by the way.

quanchi112
Good, And yes after scaned proof was shown I agree that he wins.

My compliments to Utrigita for the scans by the way. Good.

Aster Phoenix
Hopefully, peace at last.

Mr Master

Galactus has never lost to Dark Phoenix, because Galactus has never battled Phoenix.

Hmm ... In a 'What if' ... heh, where Galactus was hungry,
they had a quick scuffle, stalemated, and then Galactus got bored, that's it.

btw. In that 'What if' issue ... Phoenix considers Galactus her equal:

http://img237.imageshack.us/img237/2812/f2ie5.th.jpg

But Galactus said, that ... he would eventually destroy Phoenix if they continued:

http://img237.imageshack.us/img237/8052/f3ie9.th.jpg

Doesn't really matter though, cause these are not 616 characters.

and been blasted by his own UN by a couple of weak human heroes.
Never happened.

quanchi112
Hopefully, peace at last. We agree.

Aster Phoenix
Galactus fought Phoenix in Excalibur. More then once too.

Hold on I'll get scans.

quanchi112

Hold on I'll get scans. What does that have to do with this thread?

Aster Phoenix
We agree.

Are you really that much of a two year old you need the last word? if your universe will collapse without it, then go ahead.

Aster Phoenix
What does that have to do with this thread?

Just correcting something stated between me and another poster that does not concern you.

quanchi112
Just correcting something stated between me and another poster that does not concern you. Ok.

Aster Phoenix
Good

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/e/e2/Galactus.jpg

Mr Master

That wasn't Dark Phoenix, that was Rachel Summers, Excalibur #61

and ...

Galactus was starving:

http://s2d1.turboimagehost.com/t/701615_hungry.jpg

"I have need of sustenance"

So this doesn't count.

Galactus has never battled a Phoenix avatar again, this was the only time.

The 'What if' (although nothing happened) doesn't count, because they're not 616 characters.

Aster Phoenix
Originally posted by Mr Master
because Galactus has never battled Phoenix.

This was your statement, I was just showing it was wrong.

Mr Master

This was your statement, I was just showing it was wrong.
Actually, it's 100% right.

Rachel Summers is not Dark Phoenix. smile

Mr Master
My previous post, not the selective crop you pointed out.

Galactus has never lost to Dark Phoenix, because Galactus has never battled Phoenix.

But Galactus said, that ... he would eventually destroy Phoenix if they continued:

Aster Phoenix
Actually, it's 100% right.

Rachel Summers is not Dark Phoenix. smile

Your statement was that he never battled Phoenix. He did and I proved it. You didn't say he never battled Dark Phoenix, you said Phoenix.

Mr Master

Your statement was that he never battled Phoenix. He did and I proved it.

You didn't say he never battled Dark Phoenix, you said Phoenix.

and ...

Galactus was starving:
dontgetit

Aster Phoenix
You said and I quote
"Galactus has never battled Phoenix."

This is not true. I provided scans. Maybe you meant to say Dark Phoenix. But you didn't.

Mr Master

You said and I quote
"Galactus has never battled Phoenix."

This is not true. I provided scans.

Maybe you meant to say Dark Phoenix. But you didn't.
Yea, maybe I did mean to say Dark Phoenix,
especially when I included the name in the sentence you're fragmenting.

What I wrote and I'll quote myself:

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=492340&pagenumber=6 (18th post)
hum

If you're just being silly, cool, I can take a joke. smile

Aster Phoenix
No I get that it was a grammatical error. You meant to say

"Galactus has never lost to Dark Phoenix, because Galactus has never battled Dark Phoenix."

Correct?

Mr Master

"Galactus has never lost to Dark Phoenix, because Galactus has never battled Dark Phoenix."

Correct?
Right. But, that was obvious since I wrote Dark Phoenix first,
didn't think I had to include "Dark" again.

Anyhow, as to the argument:

Galactus has never battled Dark Phoenix.

Galactus has only battled one Phoenix avatar, and that was Rachel Summers,
and, it's very important to point out ... Galactus was starving.

That's for the record. big grin

Aster Phoenix
No problem. We're good.

Utrigita
Edit

Mindset
Aster do you have to argue about every little thing, no matter how trivial it is?

And you say Quanchi is petty...

Aster Phoenix
Aster do you have to argue about every little thing, no matter how trivial it is?

And you say Quanchi is petty...

Do you have to come into a thread where no one is fighting and try to start one up? Talk about petty.

Mindset
Do you have to come into a thread where no one is fighting and try to start one up? Talk about petty. I don't think you know what petty actually means.

I'm not trying to start a fight, it's annoying to see every thread you get involved in degenerate into debates about insignificant matters.

Aster Phoenix

I'm not trying to start a fight, it's annoying to see every thread you get involved in degenerate into debates about insignificant matters.
Then what is the purpose of your posting in here? Everyone was getting along.

And they maybe insignificant to you, but they are not to me.

Badabing

Never happened. Aster, I sincerely hope that your entire critique of Mr M wasn't about this post. Everyone else got what he said. It's not your job to be a stickler for trivial matters. I've tried to point you in the right direction since you're "new" here but this level criticism is not necessary.
This was your statement, I was just showing it was wrong. Everyone else got it so you're interpretation or comprehension is wrong.
Just correcting something stated between me and another poster that does not concern you. Derailing a thread for something so trivial concerns every poster and it's now my concern.

Correct? no expression

Yeah, that all needs to stop....now.

Galan007
i find it hysterical that a galactus vs. ganthet thread, turned into a galactus vs. ganthet vs. phoenix thread. hysterical.

Badabing
Originally posted by Galan007
i find it hysterical that a galactus vs. ganthet thread, turned into a galactus vs. ganthet vs. phoenix thread. hysterical. You need to get out more then. duryes

quanchi112

and ...

Galactus was starving:

http://s2d1.turboimagehost.com/t/701615_hungry.jpg

"I have need of sustenance"

So this doesn't count.

Galactus has never battled a Phoenix avatar again, this was the only time.

The 'What if' (although nothing happened) doesn't count, because they're not 616 characters. thumb up

Aster Phoenix
i find it hysterical that a galactus vs. ganthet thread, turned into a galactus vs. ganthet vs. phoenix thread. hysterical.

That was not intentional. Merely a by-product.

King Kandy
Threads usually seem to go totally off topic since people disagreed on a minor point and felt the need to argue until they were proved correct.

Aster Phoenix
You act as if we are the only ones, and isn't the point of these threads to debate until someone is proven right?

King Kandy
I wasn't saying you were the only ones. Quite the opposite. It's a phenomenon that happens in every single thread at some point.

quanchi112
You act as if we are the only ones, and isn't the point of these threads to debate until someone is proven right? This thread is about Ganthet and Galactus not the phoenix. Quit derailing these threads with your pettiness.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>