Pyramid Head vs. Master Chief

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nemesis X
Master Chief wanders into the town of Silent Hill and encounters Pyramid Head.

PH has his Great Knife and Chief is equipped with an energy sword and a few grenades.

What is our spartan soldier guilty of? Being in Halo 3's campaign laughing out loud

Who will win?

DarkC
Was Pyramid Head defeated by some guy with a steel pipe?

Nemesis X
DarkC, you really need to look up your Silent Hill history. Pyramid Head died because he commited suicide when James admitted his guilt of killing his wife and friend.

Solid Durandal
Pyramid Head molests Chief. Srsly.

Dark-Jaxx
Or Chief just uses his superior speed and strength to easily disarm Pyramid Head and puts him on the floor with an easy takedown. no expression

Solid Durandal
Blasphemy. pyrdurmidhead will take it up the ass with Chief.

Dark-Jaxx
So now Pyramid Head is taking it up the ass from MC?

Doesn't sound like that much of a rapist to me.

Solid Durandal
Originally posted by Dark-Jaxx
So now Pyramid Head is taking it up the ass from MC?

Doesn't sound like that much of a rapist to me.

http://gallery.myff.org/gallery/223381/Pyramid+Head.jpeg

ESB -1138
Originally posted by Nemesis X
DarkC, you really need to look up your Silent Hill history. Pyramid Head died because he commited suicide when James admitted his guilt of killing his wife and friend.

So couldn't MC just admit his guilt and watch Pyramid Head commit suicide?

Nemesis X
There's only one rule in this match: Admitting guilts can't kill Pyramid Head because the fight would be too short.

Nemesis X
I hope to god Pyramid Head doesn't do any raping in Silent Hill Homecoming.

Dark-Jaxx
There's only one rule in this match: Admitting guilts can't kill Pyramid Head because the fight would be too short. The fight would be short either way.

MC is much stronger, faster, and more durable than PH, hell, I doubt PH could even HURT MC.

Solid Durandal
There's only one rule in this match: Admitting guilts can't kill Pyramid Head because the fight would be too short.

That makes Pyramid Head virtually unkillable.

Dark-Jaxx
VIRTUALLY.

No one he ever encountered had plasma sabers with 60 tons of force backing it up.

Solid Durandal
Pyramid doesn't actually exist. no expression

Can Master Chief kill something that doesn't exist?

Dark-Jaxx
Can something that does not exist kill Master Chief? smile

Solid Durandal
Can something that does not exist kill Master Chief? smile

It can make him commit suice by driving him insane, so in a term, yes smile

Dark-Jaxx
How will it drive him insane? no expression

MC's best friends have died in front of him, he is hardened from war, and he is easily much stronger than PH. erm

Zack Fair
MC displays a hologram of Cortana in various sexual positions.

Game Over.

MC wins.

Dark-Jaxx
Reminds me of a hentai pic(s) saw of her.

ESB -1138
Reminds me of a hentai pic(s) saw of her.

...I don't know how to respond to that.

Dark-Jaxx
Originally posted by ESB -1138
...I don't know how to respond to that. You don't have to respond to it. wink

Nemesis X
So what if Pyramid Head isn't real? Master Chief ain't real either, he's just a videogame character.

Solid Durandal
So what if Pyramid Head isn't real? Master Chief ain't real either, he's just a videogame character.

But Pyramid isn't real in his videogame, so that means he doesn't exist even more then Chief.

NonSensi-Klown
Then if he doesn't exist he can't do anything to the cheif either, meaning that A) This thread sucks. or, B) Dumbass technicalities like that are not used.

As for who wins, it goes to the Chief.

Dark-Jaxx
Originally posted by NonSensi-Klown
Then if he doesn't exist he can't do anything to the cheif either, meaning that A) This thread sucks. or, B) Dumbass technicalities like that are not used.

As for who wins, it goes to the Chief. QFT

Solid Durandal

As for who wins, it goes to the Chief.

He doesn't exist, as in, he doesn't exist physically. He exists in your mind. Nobody but James, or whoever he's torturing can see him. Therefore, if he can't be defeated by accepting guilt, then it's basically impossible for someone like Chief to defeat him.

I-Drop
laughing out loud He picks MC up. Rips MC armor off & then rips MC skin off. This is an odd and interesting topic. HcF3-epX8S0

DarkC
That was a woman in priest garb, not a half-tonne of man and armor.

You're comparing apples to watermelons.

NonSensi-Klown
Originally posted by Solid Durandal
He doesn't exist, as in, he doesn't exist physically. He exists in your mind. Nobody but James, or whoever he's torturing can see him. Therefore, if he can't be defeated by accepting guilt, then it's basically impossible for someone like Chief to defeat him.

And vice-versa, if it's impossible for him to defeat the Chief outside of... what. Playing mind games?

ha. There's no way.

I-Drop
Originally posted by DarkC
That was a woman in priest garb, not a half-tonne of man and armor.

You're comparing apples to watermelons. laughing out loud I know

Nemesis X
The movie wasn't very canon and it sucked. The reason Pyramid Head was in the movie was because of the fan service. PH's more tougher in the videogames more than he is in the movie.

NonSensi-Klown
It doesn't matter. Master Chief would rape once he uses his bankai.

Nemesis X
It doesn't matter. Master Chief would rape once he uses his bankai.

Talk back in here when you're not drunk.

NonSensi-Klown
Come post here when you can properly form a sentence. 131

And the Chief does have a bankai. Everyone knows that.

Nemesis X
We aren't talking about anybody from Bleach. What's wrong with you? Chief doesn't have a zanpaktu (if I spelled that right).

NonSensi-Klown
He doesn't need one. All he needs, is a weapon. That's all he's ever needed. Not food, or women, or reinforcements. He just needs a weapon.

if you give him a weapon, everything is over.

Dark-Jaxx
MC needs a weapon?

Then what's up with me pwning Elites, Brutes, and shit with nothing but my fists?

DarkC
MC needs a weapon?

Then what's up with me pwning Elites, Brutes, and shit with nothing but my fists?
His fists are the weapon, fool!

Nemesis X
So you think PH's Great Knife can't harm Master Chief? PH's sword once cuted through a steel door.

Dark-Jaxx
And Master chief fell from the lower atmosphere.

Wow.

leonheartmm
pyramid head IS real. infact it is the only REAL monster in the game made from samael, as opposed to all the other monsters which are various interpretations of the character's fears and guilts. but that doesnt mean they are playing MIND games, in dark silent hill{the place you enter with guilty conciounce or if youre magically trapped/forced to} these things are VERY reall and can VERY much harm and kill you physically. the thing is, master chief might be great at blowing humans away, but he doesnt seem to have the emotional complexity required to beat dark silent hill, and pyramid head for that matter.

Dark-Jaxx
...K.

Still can't kill Master Chief.

MC will physically dominate PH with his bare hands if he wants to.

leonheartmm
^yes but pyramid head, along with dark silent hill cant just be destroyed by PHYSICAL means.

Nemesis X
the Great Knife isn't the only weapon Pyramid Head uses. He can also use his helmet to perform headbutts. In SH2, one hit from PH's helmet and you die instantly.

Dark-Jaxx
the Great Knife isn't the only weapon Pyramid Head uses. He can also use his helmet to perform headbutts. In SH2, one hit from PH's helmet and you die instantly. So? A normal HUMAN does.

MC is not a normal human, and he has armor and shields to boot.

Nemesis X
So? Pyramid Head is technically undead and undead are tough to beat. Not to mention that he also has that big ass sword that can split Chief in two. I don't give a crap if Chief has shields. Those things can be easily penetrated if you played Halo enough to realize that. I remember one time a warthog bumped into me just a little bit and the shields were gone just like that. If a little bump from a warthog can make Chief's shields disappear then so can Pyramid Head's sword.

Dark-Jaxx
Master Chief fell from the lower atmosphere and he was fine. That is a greater feat that anything PH can do to MC.

Undead? Lol.

MC might not be able to kill PH(and even that is based on a No-Limits fallacy), but he will just knock PH 100s of feet through the air with a single hit and just send him flying all the while not being hurt at all.

Nemesis X
My goodness Dark-Jaxx, it's obvious that you don't know what Pyramid Head is capable of and yet you spew nonsesnse through out this thread. You're saying that one punch from MC, PH will go flying 100 feet? LOL!!! PH is friggin heavy dude. One punch from MC won't send PH flying. He might take a step back but he certainly wouldn't go flying.

Dark-Jaxx
Master Chief can flip a tank, he is at least class 60(able to press 60 tons over his head).

It is obvious you are an idiot who doesn't know SHIT about what MC is truly capable of.

PH can cleave MC in half? Lol...No.

Even if he could, MC can see bullets in slow motion and is much stronger, PH won't be hitting him.

MC is faster, stronger, too durable for PH, more skilled, smarter, and has better weapons.

MC wins every time.

Nemesis X
MC can't see bullets in slow motion. Don't be adding Matrix crap with Halo.

Pyramid Head can so cleave Chief in half.

Also the only weapons Chief has in this fight is an energy sword and a few grenades.

Dark-Jaxx
Yes he can. According to the canon novels, he can.

Based on your own idiotic fanboyish opinion he can. Based on feats and logic, he can't.

Which is better than a big butchers knife. no expression

Nemesis X
I don't exactly read that many Halo novels and weren't they made by a Halo fan? Pyramid Head wins this. You're just hyped up with Halo so much, you'll think MC beats everything. MC maybe a super soldier, but he's still a human which means PH will mind rape the guy. Because of PH's ability to mess up people, Chief will be locked up in a looney bin with a straight jacket on him, he'll speak gibbersih and live in a rubber room.

Dark-Jaxx
No, the Halo novels are official works by Bungie. Only...How will PH, who is too weak and inferior, do anything to Cheif to "mindrape" him?

Lol, it is clear you are just grabbing for straws, you already lost the debate.

leonheartmm
pyramid head doesnt mindrape, pyramid head KILLS.

Jugglenaut
In SH2, one hit from PH's helmet and you die instantly. If you want to use game logic..

In all of the Halo games, one hit from from behind kills anything instantly.
John jumps over his head, spins around and one shots him with the back of his hand.
If anybody with a high enough sensitivity in H3 can do it, SO CAN CHIEF.

Nemesis X
Pyramid Head is weak and inferior? In your dreams. MC has never dealt with anything supernatural like Pyramid Head. MC will get tortured a lot. Chief really does feel sad about his fallen comrades. If you can recall Chief talking to Johnson before he died, he died and Chief was standing there for a few seconds and he looked like he was trying to shrug off his sadness of Johnson's death.

Dark-Jaxx
K...And MC has dealt with many people die before.

Leon, PH is not killing MC. No way. MC is stronger, faster, more durable, smarter, and has better weapons.

PH can do nothing to MC except annoy him by trying to kill him, forcing MC to just put him through the wall.

leonheartmm
look, you are COMPLETELY misunderstanding te concept of silent hill jaxx. it isnt sumthing you can get out of by PHYSICAL force, and there isnt just ONE pyramid head. the whole town is seperated into two parts, light silent hill {presided over by the highest angel/voice of god, metatron} and dark silent hill{presided over by the dark angel samael/the devil/dark god, or half of it anyway} , the power of these two beings in practically incalculable, haloverse cudnt defeat them straight on. it dependant on the deeds and mind of the PERSON where he or she goes, or how DEEP they go into each part, dark or light. for those completely pure of heart, {without any connection to dahlia/samael etc} it is a HEAVEN to be in, to others, it is a hell. it would depend on chief's emotinal/spiritual state if he cud get out, after all, the only real way to beat a man is with his fears, and the fears of the strong, are proportionally stronger, the pyramid head is just the town executioner by samael. your ability to defeat him/them, depends on your own state as a person.

Dark-Jaxx
Good thing MC is just fighting Pyramid Head and not actually trying to survive Silent Hill. no expression

And MC is pure of heart. Sheeit, everyone knows that.

leonheartmm
^no he isnt. how many beings has he killed. JUSTIFIED killing isnt completely justified in silent hill. just play silent hill 2 and find out. pyramid head alone is not a consistant character. he is a PART of silent hill and again, his strength depends on your state. infact i think this whole matchup is wrong, since you cant seperate silent hill from pyramid head. pyramid isnt even corporeal half the time.

Nemesis X
Jaxx I don't know whether Bungie bribes you to say such arrogant bullcrap or you went through brain surgery gone bad. Heh, I'm guessin PH already went through your head lol

MC is in PH's territory now!

Dark-Jaxx
Justified killing...So MC should let the Covenant kill his species and wipe out the galaxy?

Point is, based on everything both have done...MC stomps.

Classic NES
Physical merits are irrelevant in this battle since Pyramid Head isn't physical and MC could win because he has a strong integrity as a character.

leonheartmm
^ integrity and self righteousness does not matter, even sociopaths whp feal not guilt enter dark silent hill, in a way its divine judgement. and again, pyramid head is an aspect of the town itself so its FEATS cant just be judged so clearly, as i said, it isnt a corporeal being to begin with.

Classic NES
SH torments by using past sin and guilt. I think chiefs resolve could be strong enough to overcome it.

leonheartmm
^not true. it torments user by making them REALISE their often SUPRESSED guilt. or come to face it. for instance, even the the socipath in sh2 who felt no guilt was held in dark silent hill because of his SINS. it has more to do with sins than just the guilt you CONCIOUSLY feal. also, if the town {i.e samael} REALLY does wanna punish you or has a personel vendetta than your own guilt or deeds arent a limitation and he can FORCE dark silent hill on you. look at what happened to harry mason and the prime character in silent hill 3 .

Classic NES
Originally posted by leonheartmm
^not true. it torments user by making them REALISE their often SUPRESSED guilt. or come to face it. for instance, even the the socipath in sh2 who felt no guilt was held in dark silent hill because of his SINS. it has more to do with sins than just the guilt you CONCIOUSLY feal. also, if the town {i.e samael} REALLY does wanna punish you or has a personel vendetta than your own guilt or deeds arent a limitation and he can FORCE dark silent hill on you. look at what happened to harry mason and the prime character in silent hill 3 .

I keep forgetting that he's also an extension of Samuel, my bad.

leonheartmm
yes, and haloverse cant do anything to samael.

Pyron_Knight
Who's Samuel?
You can either reply fast or I'll just use wiki.

NonSensi-Klown
So... wait.

On what basis are people basing the fact that regular human #23 can survive Silent Hill, but the Cheif can't?

This is almost as ridiculous as that idiot that the Chief couldn't clear the Doom levels eve if he could use all Doom weapons, but random Doom guy could. It's ridiculous.

And yes, the Bungie licensed novels state that assault rifle bulelts move in slow motion to the Chief. He canonically ran a kilometer in nine seconds with a sprained ankle, he canonically fell from two kilometers and wasn't even scratched (A 1000 pound object hitting the ground after reaching terminal velocity would result in hitting the ground with thousands of pounds of pressure. Impact= mass X velocity ), he can lift 66 ton tanks and flip them over, etc. Bungie has given the green light on it, get over it.

Dark-Jaxx
Well, to be fair, it was half a kilometer, not a full kilo Blax. stick out tongue

And randon Doom guy is uber. Shit son, thought you knew that.

NonSensi-Klown
Nah, **** Doom guy. Nigga owes me money.

leonheartmm
samael is the dark angel {lucifer in all probability, going by judaistic influences} who is worshipped as a god by the cult in the town, dahlia summons him in silen hill one but due to harry mason's actions, he is turned into two children, one of whom is killed and the other one is taken as an adoptive daughter by harry mason and becomes the titular character of silent hill 3. samael's power is second perhaps only to the power of the highest angel, metatron{who resides inside the amulet that harry posesses and later gives to his adoptive daughter. the conflict between these two angels is what makes silent hill supernatural. each has their own domain in the town and depending on the deeds/souls/hearts of people, they eneter into either dark silent hill{made so by samael} or light silent hill{made by metatron}, its not only two choices, its more of a spectrum. samael is basically the dark angel.

nonsensei, the only people whove survived silent hill based on POWER {and not even that, exclusively} is probably only heather, and she was HALF of alessa and had samael inside her, as well as metatron's amulet. that isnt a level of power any1 in halo can say they posess. none of the titular characters in silent hill are anything but average people with no training and fighting skill. the point is, escaping silent hill doesnt DEPEND on strength or skill or weapons{seeing as the weapons the get are also PART of dark silent hill to begin with}, its only their emotional struggle and facing upto their demons and sins, amd murder/killing is a huge sin, and chief does it without thinking twice. his strength wont awail him in the least.

btw, heres a nice article on alessa/samael/heather/metatron

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heather_(Silent_Hill)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dark_Alessa

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Silent_Hill_3

leonheartmm
lmao, teh only ones stronger are probably the aliens in the special UFO ending!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_t5jZvH7xwA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GEJf9bOWr0Y&feature=related

or maybe this "guy"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GUDcSeUvkOw&feature=related

or maybe heather in the second playthrough with her supernatural power unlocked

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B4gxubscRJg&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RDBX4tKDoCw&feature=related

oh it doesnt matter anyway, MC is nuthing to these guys.

Dark-Jaxx
Nah.

MC is better.

leonheartmm
did u even see the videos?

Dark-Jaxx
Don't have to.

MC just needs a weapon.

Nemesis X
Nah.

MC is better.

And you tell me I bring up dumb excuses of why someone wins? Leon said you can't beat SH through strength and weapons. Heck, pretty much anybody who played any Silent Hill game would know that. Stop kissing MC's ass and learn that everything you know is a lie. PH WINS!!!

Dark-Jaxx
Pft.

With a weapon, MC can just use Bankai.

Oh and btw, this is MC vs. Pyramid Head, not Silent Hill, so lol at your dumbass pathetic attempts to try to bring SH in this.

This is only PH, for the purposes of the thread, he is separate from SH.

Classic NES
LOL, Jaxx is arguing on the TS on the conditions of the thread.

Nemesis X
When will you learn Jaxx that MC doesn't exactly dominate everything?

Dark-Jaxx
Oh yeah...You're the threadstarter...

So because you were losing the debate and are in general not very intelligent, you change the thread to suit your stance in the argument?

Pathetic.

Classic NES
This thread is biased, since the only way to defeat Pyramid Head in SH has been eliminated.

Nemesis X
Come someone tell me why chat sites are always huge magnets to Jackasses like Jaxx?

Nemesis X
*Can

Dark-Jaxx
Come someone tell me why chat sites are always huge magnets to Jackasses like Jaxx? Or...Instead of me being the jackass, it is you being the ignorant, noobish, fanboy member who spouts biased bullshit and generally has no idea what they are talking about which annoys the shit out of actual intelligent members?

And it is not like I am the first person to say this.

Classic NES
Try joining a smaller forum.

MadMel
firstly, nemisis = reported erm
secondly, MC would be immune to PH's influence, since he is lacking almost all emotions..the closest thing a spartan can get to an emotional outburst is drawing a smile on his visor using his finger..due to this, the likelihood of him going insane and killing himself is BS and none..
and since you've made the thread so unbelievably biased by eliminating the only way to kill pyramid head, this is a stalemate..
case closed..

Nemesis X
1: Why am I reported? Because I called Jaxx a Jackass? He's called me worse stuff on here and you're reporting me?

2: How exactly would MC know what PH's weakness is anyway? Even if I didn't scratch out the main thing how PH would die, Chief wouldn't know and still die.

leonheartmm
lacking emotions or guilt does not spare you from the wrath of dark silent hill , only your intentional actions do. even sociopaths are trapped in dark silent hill.

and jaxxx, thats just like saying asgardian destroyer without a host. pyramid himself is undefineable and not a consistant character. hes an aspect of silent hill and cant be just seperated, his performance varies depending ON silent hill.

and its you who are being fanboyish towards MC here, albeit nemesis is making up sumwhat in rudeness.

Dark-Jaxx
Everything, and I mean EVERYTHING, I said about MC is fact, he CAN lift at least 60 tons, he CAN see assault rifle bullets in slow motion, he CAN run half a kilo in nine seconds, he CAN survive falling from the lower atmosphere.

leonheartmm
^so what? does that mean his powers stand upto samael's?! pyramid head is a puppet controlled by alessa/samael. it in itself is like a puppet whose had their strings cut.

Dark-Jaxx
The Huiltzil are puppets to Pyron in Darkstalkers.

Should we allow Pyron in every thread involving the Huiltzils?

leonheartmm
depends, can the huiltzils exist on their own as entities, disconnected from pyron, and as such, is their power level consistant in such states and not forever dependant on pyron. more importantly, are the huiltzils physical entities or merely physical manifestations of pyron's shattered subconcious?

if it is yes to all these, then sure, you can put em up without bringing up pyron, but not if you answer in the negetive{as is the case with pyramid head}. which is WHY i thought this whole thread was a bad idea to begin with.

Classic NES
How exactly is MC gonna win, he's only way of winning was taken out by the TC. It would be like making a versus thread where one of the characters is literally invincible and can never lose?

MadMel
1: Why am I reported? Because I called Jaxx a Jackass? He's called me worse stuff on here and you're reporting me? because you're trolling and baiting erm

2: How exactly would MC know what PH's weakness is anyway? Even if I didn't scratch out the main thing how PH would die, Chief wouldn't know and still die.
then its still a stalemate, cheif cant defeat PH and PH cant touch MC, mentally or physically..

lol what?
if mc is devoid of emotions he cant go insane....its mentally impossible..
therefore, PH's only way of harming MC is irrelevant, and thus the stalemate...

Classic NES
Pyramid head doesn't drive you insane, he kills you. It's like Freddy Kruger killing you in a dream and it happens for real.

Nemesis X
I could've sworn that in Silent Hill 2, Pyramid Head was driving James insane while torturing that woman who looked like his dead wife.

Classic NES
I could've sworn that in Silent Hill 2, Pyramid Head was driving James insane while torturing that woman who looked like his dead wife.

Was that all he was doing, though?

MadMel
both are correct..
however, MC is immune to both, as even Freddy Kruger wouldn't be able scratch MC, let alone PH erm

Classic NES
Originally posted by MadMel

Freddy Kruger wouldn't be able scratch MC, let alone PH erm

You gotta be kidding me, Kruger stomps him.

EDIT: Since when was MC immune to reality warping?

MadMel
with?

Dark-Jaxx
Nothing.

He was beaten by a 20 year old human woman in combat for God's sake. no expression

General Kaliero
Come someone tell me why chat sites are always huge magnets to Jackasses like Jaxx?
Good job, third warning.

Next time you break the rules you'll get your first ban.

leonheartmm
because you're trolling and baiting erm

then its still a stalemate, cheif cant defeat PH and PH cant touch MC, mentally or physically..

lol what?
if mc is devoid of emotions he cant go insane....its mentally impossible..
therefore, PH's only way of harming MC is irrelevant, and thus the stalemate...

neither silent hill, nor pyramic head exist in your HEAD. it is an entire parallel DIMENSION, which you slip into slowly, and it DOES physically hurt and kill you. you might be disturbed and commit suicide, but thats just you then. the dangers are VERY real, the only thing is, they are MOLDED by your own guilt/fears/expiriences. but they are very real. how else do you think harry mason was murdered????

Classic NES
with?
How about with whatever he can conceive. Krueger cannot lose in a dream he has to be taken out first.

Nothing.

He was beaten by a 20 year old human woman in combat for God's sake. no expression

PIS

MadMel
that explains why there have been so many movies staring him erm
a fight with MC would go about as well as the one he had with jason..
neither silent hill, nor pyramic head exist in your HEAD. it is an entire parallel DIMENSION, which you slip into slowly, and it DOES physically hurt and kill you. you might be disturbed and commit suicide, but thats just you then. the dangers are VERY real, the only thing is, they are MOLDED by your own guilt/fears/expiriences. but they are very real. how else do you think harry mason was murdered????
you do realise thats makes it even easier for MC erm

MadMel
edit

Classic NES
that explains why there have been so many movies staring him erm

Yeah, since he usually kills the main character in every movie.erm

Never mind they never ever finished him off until the last movie. With BS plot devices and plot sword.

Jason Vs Freddy is not canon, BTW.

Dark-Jaxx
Remember the Dream Warriors?

It is possible to fight him in your own dreams.

Classic NES
Remember the Dream Warriors?

It is possible to fight him in your own dreams.

They all died in the fourth installment. Fighting doesn't do jack since he cannot die. In Dream Child fighting didn't do crap, at best you can only hold him back.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VBYc_WuTAis&translated=1

MadMel
i wasnt being sarcastic...for once erm
i was agreeing with you, mostly..
i cant think of too much Freddy can conceive of that can harm MC..maybe a black hole stick out tongue

Dark-Jaxx
Only he has died.

He just gets sent back to hell.

And remember, Freddy literally feeds off your fear, if you fear him, he is powerful, if not enough people do, he can't even exist on a level where he can cause harm, MC will not fear Freddy.

General Kaliero
Guys... you're a bit off-topic. Freddy ain't a game character as you all well know.

Back on topic or I will have to close the thread.

Nemesis X
Last movie? Freddy vs. Jason wasn't the last we see of the dream killer. There is rumor spreading about a new Nightmare on Elm Street movie being developed at Hollywood.

MadMel
i dont think MC is capable of fear erm

Dark-Jaxx
Well, GK is right, this is off topic.

Though this thread still sucks. no expression

Nemesis X
But seriously lets get back on topic with PHvs.MC

Classic NES
Only he has died.

He just gets sent back to hell.

And remember, Freddy literally feeds off your fear, if you fear him, he is powerful, if not enough people do, he can't even exist on a level where he can cause harm, MC will not fear Freddy.

No, it does not Dream Child proved that not fearing him will do jack. He has never truly died, BTW. He always come back no matter what.

Back to topic Pyramid Head wins.

General Kaliero
Originally posted by Classic NES
No, it does not Dream Child proved that not fearing him will do jack.

Back to topic Pyramid Head wins.
*cough*

Originally posted by General Kaliero
Guys... you're a bit off-topic. Freddy ain't a game character as you all well know.

Back on topic or I will have to close the thread.
no expression

Classic NES
Late post my bad.

leonheartmm
it doesnt make it easier for chief, the point ur forgetting is that even though pyramid head is physical to the CHARACTER, he still isnt corporeal, which is because , if you are on a plane, where he is real to you, then YOU rent corporeal either! so chief's corporeal weapons are no use here.

Classic NES
Cheif has no way to win, this is getting really ridiculous.

Nemesis X
I beg of you to please keep the insults to yourself. Like I don't feel bad enough that I made a thread that has a Halo mob and a Silent Hill mob arguing with eachother endlessly.

MadMel
no, i mean its even easier for MC since there is still nothing that can harm him..how is PH gonna get through MC's armor, unless of course that isn't corporeal either, and if thats the case than this entire thread is spite, and should have been closed from the start erm

Dark-Jaxx
How does PH win?

Sure, now MC can't kill him since Nemesis added biased stips to the fight, but what will PH do to MC?

Nemesis X
Even if I didn't remove that one thing to kill PH, MC would still not know how to kill PH.

leonheartmm
slice him with his knife or spear just like he slices/pierces through solid iron{which PHYSICALLY, shudnt be possible for a giant steel blunt knife}. unless chief found his armour in dark silent hill, its corporeal and will offer no protection against pyramid head.

Classic NES
Chief armor isn't corporeal now. . . I'm done.

I beg of you to please keep the insults to yourself. Like I don't feel bad enough that I made a thread that has a Halo mob and a Silent Hill mob arguing with eachother endlessly.

Welcome to KMC gameversus

Dark-Jaxx
slice him with his knife or spear just like he slices/pierces through solid iron{which PHYSICALLY, shudnt be possible for a giant steel blunt knife}. unless chief found his armour in dark silent hill, its corporeal and will offer no protection against pyramid head. Which will do what to MC, whose armor takes falls from the lower atmosphere?

leonheartmm
oh nuthing, it will leave the armour completely intact and slice straight through the cheif's body, seeing as how the armour is corporeal.

DarkC
oh nuthing, it will leave the armour completely intact and slice straight through the cheif's body, seeing as how the armour is corporeal.
Yeah.

No. Just no.

What's the point of making a "Jason Voorhees"-ish thread, where character A outclasses character B in every way except for the fact that character B can't be killed by so and so means?

Seriously.

Pyron_Knight
lmao, teh only ones stronger are probably the aliens in the special UFO ending!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_t5jZvH7xwA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GEJf9bOWr0Y&feature=related

or maybe this "guy"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GUDcSeUvkOw&feature=related

or maybe heather in the second playthrough with her supernatural power unlocked

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B4gxubscRJg&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RDBX4tKDoCw&feature=related

oh it doesnt matter anyway, MC is nuthing to these guys.

There's a few characters stronger than PH. He's only a small part of SH.

Dark-Jaxx
oh nuthing, it will leave the armour completely intact and slice straight through the cheif's body, seeing as how the armour is corporeal. Nah.

leonheartmm
^wrong

Pyron_Knight
Pyramid Head's Great Knife never showed any defense-ignoring properties.

Dark-Jaxx
Yeah, but why not let him think that?

leonheartmm
^thats because even the armour heather gained was gained IN silent hill. it doesnt matter either way.

Dark-Jaxx
...So?

leonheartmm
so it didnt show any defence avoiding property because even the armour was ethereal.

Dark-Jaxx
But we assume it can avoid MC's armor's defense? no expression

Pyron_Knight
Upon further studies into the Silent Hill storyline, I do have to mention Samael doesn't exist. It was a false name said by Dahlia. The only being associated with the symbol in question is Metatron and he is apparently weaker than Valtiel.

leonheartmm
^then what was heather fighting at the end of silent hill 3? he does exist. and remind me who is valtiel

Pyron_Knight
I haven't played SH3 so no idea what she was fighting. If it was "God" again, like at the end of SH1, it was God. God is not Samael.

Valtiel is the "Red God". I believe SH3 mentions a Red God and a Yellow God or we see them in a portrait. It is supposed to be the guardian of God and its duty ts to bring about God coming to life. That's why it was put in Walter Sullivan from SH4 because Walter was going to bring God onto Earth.

I'm no expert on SH demonology but I suggest visiting Silent Hill Heaven. It has a great deal of info there on the subject.

leonheartmm
i think the two gods are parts of samael.

Ian Totten
Okay I'm here to help end this debate if possible. For one PH is an entity that's sole purpose is to cause its victim repent for its sins. There for it will take on a form that is unbeatable to it's opponent, be it strength or whatever. So to have MC fight an actual brawl against PH is impossible as PH is invincible, he is a god after all. What I'm saying is MC can't win with his physical abilities, only by realizing his sins and repenting can he win. It's just the way it is.

Nemesis X
Yeah I now think that this is the first thread where I screwed up big time.
Admitting guilt seems to be the only way you see Pyramid Head fall but Chief doesn't even no that so I'm guessin that I made a major spite. sad

leonheartmm
dont worry, chief will destroy his guilt with with a plasma rifle!

Dark-Jaxx
What "sins" does MC have? smile

He has only killed in self-defense, so do not say "he kills t3h Aliens."

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>