hulk* vs thanos (pre death)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

skyfather
*this is classic hulk (not ww hulk or rulk)
this is thanos before he was resurrected

no bfr

who wins?

janus77
Thanos wins via gamma drain, temporal containment or something.
Thanos is too smart to give Hulk a h2h fight and without Hulk being able to force the issue, the fight's in Thanos' hands.

kgkg
Originally posted by janus77
Thanos wins via gamma drain, temporal containment or something.
Thanos is too smart to give Hulk a h2h fight and without Hulk being able to force the issue, the fight's in Thanos' hands. Pre Death Thanos has owned the Avangers including Vision , Thor , Thing at the same time I doubt he will need cheap tactics like containment or gamma drain. Although a pure H2h fight hulk might last longer than a min

Soljer
Thanos, 10/10.

janus77
Originally posted by kgkg
Pre Death Thanos has owned the Avangers including Vision , Thor , Thing at the same time I doubt he will need cheap tactics like containment or gamma drain. Although a pure H2h fight hulk might last longer than a min
Odin might stretch Hulk in a h2h fight but not Thanos.

plain old Hulk's already ripped Nightmare's head off in his own dimension, has punched through time storms and held and released Universes of power.

Thanos is nothing to Hulk, physically. Thanos needs his energy draining powers to beat Hulk

seriously, with Hulk the "infinite power" thing is a liiiitle more literal than the usual big tough guy.

kgkg

CaptainStoic

kgkg
Originally posted by CaptainStoic

False

The Hulk has beaten more Avengers at once than Thano ever has, but this is not the way Thanos would deal with the Hulk. Thanos has too much in his arsenal to go H2H with the Hulk solely, and this is why the Hulk would lose every time.

What is false?

Endrict Nuul
Thanos 10/10

vansonbee
It was infinity gem arc where Thanos was fighting a being with power gem, who he compared to fighting the hulk* which he wanted to avoid. If anyone know that character name or has scan please lmk or post

skyfather
Originally posted by vansonbee
It was infinity gem arc where Thanos was fighting a being with power gem, who he compared to fighting the hulk* which he wanted to avoid. If anyone know that character name or has scan please lmk or post

champion

vansonbee
Originally posted by skyfather
champion

Thanks

Champion
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Champion_of_the_Universe

Champion came across the power gem, which enhanced his powers by alot.

Thanos compared Champion to erage Hulk, which Thanos likes to avoid.

quanchi112
Thanos wins.

skyfather
Thanks

Champion
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Champion_of_the_Universe

Champion came across the power gem, which enhanced his powers by alot.

Thanos compared Champion to erage Hulk, which Thanos likes to avoid.

but when they met in IW he kicked his ass

quanchi112
but when they met in IW he kicked his ass Allow me.

http://i201.photobucket.com/albums/aa41/quanchi112/quasar38-17.jpg

smile

Enyalus
Thanos would beat Hulk's ass physically or otherwise, 10/10. Just because he likes to avoid fighting someone like Hulk or Champion, doesn't mean he can't beat them in a physical confrontation. All it means is that he doesn't like getting hit in the face, which actually makes a lot of sense.

skyfather
Originally posted by Enyalus
Thanos would beat Hulk's ass physically or otherwise, 10/10. Just because he likes to avoid fighting someone like Hulk or Champion, doesn't mean he can't beat them in a physical confrontation. All it means is that he doesn't like getting hit in the face, which actually makes a lot of sense.
laughing out loudtrue

quanchi112
laughing out loudtrue Your sig is hilarious. laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing laughing

skyfather
Originally posted by quanchi112
Your sig is hilarious. laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing laughing

i demand proof of its hilarity

quanchi112
i demand proof of its hilarity Damn. The burden of proof is always on me. Damn you skyfather. stick out tongue

vansonbee
Allow me.

http://i201.photobucket.com/albums/aa41/quanchi112/quasar38-17.jpg

smile

Thanks for the scan IW, no wonder I couldn't find it.

Still that was kinda PIS? They didn't actually fought.

ratio 10/10 for Thanos seem unfair.

What kind of Hulk is this? Profess Hulk or Savage or WWH?

tkitna
It doesnt matter what Hulk it is. Thanos would still beat him.

Thanos 10/10

CaptainStoic
Originally posted by tkitna
It doesnt matter what Hulk it is. Thanos would still beat him.

Thanos 10/10

That's going a little too far. I see Thanos beating Savage Hulk everytime, but I have never seen Thanos take a hit that could breach a dimension before.

FearOfBlood
Thanos fears the hulk (Thanos Quest).

Hulk wins 10/10.

FearOfBlood
champion

Thanos fears The Hulk because he knows he can't beat him.

FearOfBlood
laughing i like this pic when i read 10/10 by hulk haters...

http://img81.imageshack.us/my.php?image=thanoschampionqz3.jpg

THANOS FEARS THE HULK

iceman24567
Yet Thanos pimped the Hulk casually i guess he didn't really have anything to "fear". Thanos wins this easily.

iceman24567
Originally posted by FearOfBlood
laughing i like this pic when i read 10/10 by hulk haters...

http://img81.imageshack.us/my.php?image=thanoschampionqz3.jpg

THANOS FEARS THE HULK Avoid = fear? laughing I like to avoid rain hitting my head so i fear water? Nah its's just annoying like The Hulk he's usually just a big angry green guy than can throw things...Thanos is a powerful alien that threatens the universe when he feels like it Hulk is nothing compared to him at all.

FearOfBlood
Originally posted by iceman24567
Avoid = fear? laughing I like to avoid rain hitting my head so i fear water? Nah its's just annoying like The Hulk he's usually just a big angry green guy than can throw things...Thanos is a powerful alien that threatens the universe when he feels like it Hulk is nothing compared to him at all.

Hulk beat Sentry, Strange/Zom, Black Bolt, Onslaught and Galaxy Master...Thanos got killed/defeated by Drax. Nova one-shotted Drax, the same Nova that can't compete with Silver Surfer beaten by a weakened Hulk in 3 blows...

kgkg
Hulk beat Sentry, Strange/Zom, Black Bolt, Onslaught and Galaxy Master...Thanos got killed/defeated by Drax. Nova one-shotted Drax, the same Nova that can't compete with Silver Surfer beaten by a weakened Hulk in 3 blows... Hulk BEAT all those people shit eek!

iceman24567
Not only are you wrong about the incarnation of Hulk we are using but your whole abc bull is horribly flawed because Thanos has beaten on the Hulk. Surfer and Thor get demolished by Thanos and they have some wins against Hulk. You are by far the worst debater on these boards.

janus77
Not only are you wrong about the incarnation of Hulk we are using but your whole abc bull is horribly flawed because Thanos has beaten on the Hulk. Surfer and Thor get demolished by Thanos and they have some wins against Hulk. You are by far the worst debater on these boards.
you are just as guilty of the sloppy thinking you accuse him of.
you leave out context and of course the nature of those 'wins'.

Surfer ALWAYS energy drains Hulk, he can stand upto a barrage from Hulk but then he bathes in supernovas, he's phenomenally durable. that doesn't mean that he could endure a pummelling from a bloodlusted Hulk, a Hulk who is knocking about Sky-father levellers.

Thor's always had epic fights with the dumber incarnations of Hulk, but as Hulk acknowledged to Nightmare, those were Hulk's adolescent years, years when he had no real idea about his powers, when they were in formation rather than full bloom.

even with Mjolnir, Thor is no match, power-wise, for Hulk. Thor, like Surfer, like Thanos, requires a means of bfr-ing, energy-draining or otherwise entrapping Hulk. a H2H fight is a guaranteed way to lose to Hulk, as Onslaught, Zom/Strange and many others found out.

Hulk has often demonstrated that he is far superior to all in strength, stamina and durability. to date, I cannot think of another, sub-cosmic character, who has held a whole universe of energy within him, who has been a physical nexus between universes and a physical doorway from one universe to another by unleashing the infinite energies that flow within him.

SuperiorTech
Thanos Ftw

iceman24567
you are just as guilty of the sloppy thinking you accuse him of.
you leave out context and of course the nature of those 'wins'.

Surfer ALWAYS energy drains Hulk, he can stand upto a barrage from Hulk but then he bathes in supernovas, he's phenomenally durable. that doesn't mean that he could endure a pummelling from a bloodlusted Hulk, a Hulk who is knocking about Sky-father levellers.

Thor's always had epic fights with the dumber incarnations of Hulk, but as Hulk acknowledged to Nightmare, those were Hulk's adolescent years, years when he had no real idea about his powers, when they were in formation rather than full bloom.

even with Mjolnir, Thor is no match, power-wise, for Hulk. Thor, like Surfer, like Thanos, requires a means of bfr-ing, energy-draining or otherwise entrapping Hulk. a H2H fight is a guaranteed way to lose to Hulk, as Onslaught, Zom/Strange and many others found out.

Hulk has often demonstrated that he is far superior to all in strength, stamina and durability. to date, I cannot think of another, sub-cosmic character, who has held a whole universe of energy within him, who has been a physical nexus between universes and a physical doorway from one universe to another by unleashing the infinite energies that flow within him. Sky-father levellers? Since when? That whole physical nexus thing can be used only so many times to express how powerful you want Hulk to be....Thanos even pre upgrade pummels Hulk physically nexus or not. Thanos does not require bfr He can beat Hulk into submission if need be look what Red Hulk did Thanos could replicate such a feat. You are guilty of overrating a 1 dimensional character and Thanos still wins 10/10.

janus77
honestly, I think you're just deluded if you believe Thanos has the strength to achieve what Zom/Strange and Onslaught could not.

Hulk was not pummelled into submission or anything remotely like that, by Red Hulk. indeed Red Hulk tried, and failed his attempt to kill Hulk. compared to how easily he owned both a Uatu and Thor, that was a good showing of durability and strength on Savage Hulk's part.

anyway, leaving aside Red Hulk stuff, Hulk has also beaten Nightmare on two occasions in Nightmare's dimension. the last one, he just went and ripped Nightmare's head right off of his shoulders.

Hulk's beaten Elders of the Universe, physically beaten up The Gardener, taken down a Maestro Hulk ensouled Destroyer and beaten devices created to battle The Celestials.

Thanos is a lot of things, but physically on a par with Hulk he is not. he'll need the infinity gems or some such artefact to go toe-to-toe with Hulk in a slugfest.

iceman24567
honestly, I think you're just deluded if you believe Thanos has the strength to achieve what Zom/Strange and Onslaught could not.

Hulk was not pummelled into submission or anything remotely like that, by Red Hulk. indeed Red Hulk tried, and failed his attempt to kill Hulk. compared to how easily he owned both a Uatu and Thor, that was a good showing of durability and strength on Savage Hulk's part.

anyway, leaving aside Red Hulk stuff, Hulk has also beaten Nightmare on two occasions in Nightmare's dimension. the last one, he just went and ripped Nightmare's head right off of his shoulders.

Hulk's beaten Elders of the Universe, physically beaten up The Gardener, taken down a Maestro Hulk ensouled Destroyer and beaten devices created to battle The Celestials.

Thanos is a lot of things, but physically on a par with Hulk he is not. he'll need the infinity gems or some such artefact to go toe-to-toe with Hulk in a slugfest. Zom/Strange that jobbed and lost control? Onslaught that should have been something but really wasn't no expression. Seriously Hulk isn't on Thanos level and never will be he needs no artifacts all he needs is his strong pimp hand. Plus you ranting about WWH feats that were clearly PIS filled makes me laugh. Thanos 9/10 because Hulk is the nexus between universes blah blah.

King Kandy
Thanos fears The Hulk because he knows he can't beat him.
And yet he has beat him.

Red Hulk
Red Hulk's only did two moves to stop Grulk.
He broke his arm, and choked him out. Was going to kill him but Thordin showed up, and then Grulk ran away.

Rulk didn't even try beating him with his fists. And he still owned Grulk easily.

vansonbee
Thanos is many things, but in physical battle with enrage Hulk?
He can not win 10/10 Hulk

King Kandy
Thanos is many things, but in physical battle with enrage Hulk?
He can not win 10/10 Hulk
Oh? And who exactly won that fight?

quanchi112
Thanks for the scan IW, no wonder I couldn't find it.

Still that was kinda PIS? They didn't actually fought.

ratio 10/10 for Thanos seem unfair.

What kind of Hulk is this? Profess Hulk or Savage or WWH? Doesnt matter. Thanos is above any Hulk. Feats,versatility,intelligence,power, and durability are all in Thanos' favor.

quanchi112
Thanos fears the hulk (Thanos Quest).

Hulk wins 10/10. I just showed you a scan of them interacting. Hulk wasnt lookin so great.

Red Hulk
Surfer has KO'ed Hulk twice without using any exotic attacks.

And aren't you the one who uses Surfer taking shots from Tenebrous and Aegis as evidence to why he's super durable, but you don't think he could take shots from bloodlusted Hulk?

Huh?

vansonbee
Originally posted by King Kandy
Oh? And who exactly won that fight?

thanos assume it was, but champion is no Hulk big grin

quanchi112
thanos assume it was, but champion is no Hulk big grin Could the Hulk defeat Champion with the power gem?

King Kandy
thanos assume it was, but champion is no Hulk big grin
Well if you don't think Thanos knows what he's talking about, what was the point of that scan?

FearOfBlood
Originally posted by King Kandy
And yet he has beat him.

Don't say lies. The Hulk beat a Thanos clone way powerful than the original. Plus the original said he fears the hulk.

Stop lying to yourself.

Thanos never fought the hulk because he fears him.

FearOfBlood
Could the Hulk defeat Champion with the power gem?

Merged Hulk stalamated (twice) Drax with power gem. Thanos was scared by Champion when he broke the shields.

janus77
Originally posted by Red Hulk
Surfer has KO'ed Hulk twice without using any exotic attacks.

And aren't you the one who uses Surfer taking shots from Tenebrous and Aegis as evidence to why he's super durable, but you don't think he could take shots from bloodlusted Hulk?

Huh?
when? I don't recall any instances of Surfer KOing Hulk.

yes Surfer is not just durable to fantastic levels, but has extraordinary stamina too, but if you read my posts you'll know that I don't say he could take that kind of punishment without consequence nor indefinitely, I say he took an impressive amount of punishment from beings far beyond Thor et al.

Hulk has no functional upper limit to how much power he can output in a punch or a thunderclap, it's on-panel and indisputable.

it's also been shown that Hulk is more durable than Surfer, specifically when they both went through the powerful wormhole that pulled them into Sakaar; Surfer was knocked out and weakened by it, whereas Hulk was merely weakened by it but still capable of lifting mountains and taking nuclear bombs head on.

further, on the way from Sakaar to Earth, Hulk proved on panel that his skin and physiology was tough enough to take the vacuum of space (as well as enduring the wormhole again) as he stood on top of the stone ship out in space... so I think they proved that Hulk can take everything Surfer can take and a little bit more.

kgkg
Your comparing one instance of Hulk showing superior durability than surfer on he span of 50 years SS has shown greater durability than the hulk.

kgkg
smile

skyfather
thanos beats hulk in ANY kind of match up, physical or non.

Bad Ash231
Thanos dies. ha-som

Alucard25
I call bs on that wormhole thing I mean Surfer has been inside of black holes I doubt a wormhole is more brutal than that.

quanchi112
Don't say lies. The Hulk beat a Thanos clone way powerful than the original. Plus the original said he fears the hulk.

Stop lying to yourself.

Thanos never fought the hulk because he fears him. All yo do is troll and lie. Its sad.

vansonbee
All yo do is troll and lie. Its sad.

Just saying physically Hulk Best Thanos, but overrall abilities. No!

quanchi112
Just saying physically Hulk Best Thanos, but overrall abilities. No! Based on what?

iceman24567
All yo do is troll and lie. Its sad. Easily the most annoying troll Thanos kills any Hulk with little effort.

quanchi112
Easily the most annoying troll Thanos kills any Hulk with little effort. I think there is a more annoying troll on here than fear. But fear isnt here often enough to get under my skin. Im sure if he posted more he'd be near the top of my list.

Mighty Saxon
Thanos would eventually beat classic hulk if it was h2h but i thanos used other powers forget it

SuperiorTech
Thanos Stomps any hulk.

Endless Mike
http://i160.photobucket.com/albums/t173/EndlessMike9/drax/draxstrength.jpg

Maxim's strength is "near Drax's non-adrenalined peak, which puts him in a class with the Hulk"

So Hulk = Maxim < Non-adrenalined Drax < Adrenalined Drax < Pre-Death Thanos

I know, I know, hardly conclusive but it's at least evidence of some sort on Thanos' side

janus77
yes and should I show you Beyonder saying that Hulk is AS INFINITE AS HIM?

that scan's weak, just a throwaway comment with no meaning whatsoever.

how is it that Hulk's strength, which cannot be measured as per Leader and Samson's experiments, is suddenly supposed to be in the class of Moon Dragon???

come on, you can't be serious about that can you?

Lord S
Pre-death Thanos over the Hulk after a hard fought battle.

Post-death Thanos over the Hulk without much effort.

janus77
what are "Post-death" Thanos' feats?
(is he even around now?)

Lord S
what are "Post-death" Thanos' feats?
(is he even around now?) Post-first death...pre-second death.

Red Hulk
when? I don't recall any instances of Surfer KOing Hulk.

yes Surfer is not just durable to fantastic levels, but has extraordinary stamina too, but if you read my posts you'll know that I don't say he could take that kind of punishment without consequence nor indefinitely, I say he took an impressive amount of punishment from beings far beyond Thor et al.

Hulk has no functional upper limit to how much power he can output in a punch or a thunderclap, it's on-panel and indisputable.

it's also been shown that Hulk is more durable than Surfer, specifically when they both went through the powerful wormhole that pulled them into Sakaar; Surfer was knocked out and weakened by it, whereas Hulk was merely weakened by it but still capable of lifting mountains and taking nuclear bombs head on.

further, on the way from Sakaar to Earth, Hulk proved on panel that his skin and physiology was tough enough to take the vacuum of space (as well as enduring the wormhole again) as he stood on top of the stone ship out in space... so I think they proved that Hulk can take everything Surfer can take and a little bit more.
Once when he hit him with a blast, and another when he smashed his face in with his board.
Off the top of my head, he's only fudged with his gamma three times. Two to defeat him, one was canceled because he was killing Hulk, and another time he and Strange turned him back to Grey (which means he can manipulate him, but I forget how he did so), so...

But you bring it up in every other Surfer thread...

When Surfer is weakened, Surfer is really weakened. If something is able to weaken him that is. I don't see how this is a knock on anyone's durability.

janus77
I saw the scans posted up of the two incidences, neither actually suggested Hulk was KO'd. and the second instance was of Hulk falling from a breaking mountain side.

I bring what up?
The Sakaar wormhole? that was a specially powerful wormhole, according to the residents of the planet. only one being has ever managed to survive entry through it conscious. that being is Hulk.

Surfer was knocked out by it, then depowered as a result of being cut off from the Power Cosmic (either a function of the obedience disc or of the wormhole itself, it was unclear).

what I'm relating is what is on-panel, Hulk is more durable/resilient.

don't forget, Hulk has also survived having a universe of energy exploding out of him (he was the doorway/nexus between Franklin's pocket universe and 616), something I've seen nobody under Galactus levels do.

I like Surfer, he's an amazingly powerful and versatile character, but Hulk has everyone beat when it comes to absolute power. you can't compete with someone who can literally never tap out. who's always capable of being more powerful and more resilient.

that's what his powerset is about, it's what his character's been defined as since he was 'born'. I don't see why people just keep on thinking that someone else must be stronger than him, when Marvel makes it crystal that there is no one stronger than Hulk.

that said, if you read my initial post in this thread, I do say Thanos wins, just not in a h2h or a test of strength. nobody can win against Hulk "fighting to the best of his abilities" in a strictly h2h fight.

Red Hulk
I saw the scans posted up of the two incidences, neither actually suggested Hulk was KO'd. and the second instance was of Hulk falling from a breaking mountain side.

I bring what up?
The Sakaar wormhole? that was a specially powerful wormhole, according to the residents of the planet. only one being has ever managed to survive entry through it conscious. that being is Hulk.

Surfer was knocked out by it, then depowered as a result of being cut off from the Power Cosmic (either a function of the obedience disc or of the wormhole itself, it was unclear).

what I'm relating is what is on-panel, Hulk is more durable/resilient.

don't forget, Hulk has also survived having a universe of energy exploding out of him (he was the doorway/nexus between Franklin's pocket universe and 616), something I've seen nobody under Galactus levels do.

I like Surfer, he's an amazingly powerful and versatile character, but Hulk has everyone beat when it comes to absolute power. you can't compete with someone who can literally never tap out. who's always capable of being more powerful and more resilient.

that's what his powerset is about, it's what his character's been defined as since he was 'born'. I don't see why people just keep on thinking that someone else must be stronger than him, when Marvel makes it crystal that there is no one stronger than Hulk.

that said, if you read my initial post in this thread, I do say Thanos wins, just not in a h2h or a test of strength. nobody can win against Hulk "fighting to the best of his abilities" in a strictly h2h fight. http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o106/bigbran1/SurfervsHulk02.jpg
http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o106/bigbran1/SurfervsHulk03.jpg

http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o106/bigbran1/SurfervsHulk3.jpg
http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o106/bigbran1/SurfervsHulk4.jpg
http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o106/bigbran1/SurfervsHulk5.jpg

"The portal had weakened me. I was vulnerable as never before. My captors pierced my flesh."
http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o106/bigbran1/comic/IncredibleHulk95-005.jpg

On another note, I just realized that Surfer was weakened by the portal, the disk, and the planet when Hulk cheapshotted Surfer and finally was able to actually manage something against Surfer... just a thought.

Is there any way that I can have a panel or something that actually explains that nexus better, where it doesn't sound like someone is trying to make something into an abstract level feat?

OK, so anyway, Hulk is more durable than Surfer; Surfer has never KO'ed Hulk, Hulk can never be competed against because he won't tap out, and Hulk is durable enough to take an entire universe worth of energy exploding in him... oh, and nobody can ever beat Hulk in an engagement of fisticuffs.

My friend, you just changed my whole opinion on Hulk. Hulk wins this battle easily.

janus77
those scans show Savage Hulk getting knocked about and then losing knocked out by a FALL from a mountain. that's a bona fide low showing, for sure.

nothing else there is particularly relevant, especially when you see that Surfer didn't actually KO Hulk, as was the assertion.

I made it clear that, within parameters, Hulk shouldn't lose a Forums fight, when you abide by the stipulation that he fights "to the best of his abilities".

read the Onslaught Saga, the Heroes Reborn saga where they need Hulk to be the doorway, he floats out into space and unleashes the nexus energies.

it's an on-panel fact that he had 2 universes of energies flowing through him throughout the whole saga... it's what Apocalypse' Celestial Tech tapped into, it's what caused the Bannerless Hulk to leak radiation everywhere (pouring out from Hulk in one universe from the other).

Hulk's got big vulnerabilities which pretty much make it impossible for him to win against anyone on Surfer's level of energy manipulation, but Hulk's fundamental attribute is that infinite well of energy from which he achieves the "incredible". it's what the character is.

Red Hulk
those scans show Savage Hulk getting knocked about and then losing knocked out by a FALL from a mountain. that's a bona fide low showing, for sure.

nothing else there is particularly relevant, especially when you see that Surfer didn't actually KO Hulk, as was the assertion.

I made it clear that, within parameters, Hulk shouldn't lose a Forums fight, when you abide by the stipulation that he fights "to the best of his abilities".

read the Onslaught Saga, the Heroes Reborn saga where they need Hulk to be the doorway, he floats out into space and unleashes the nexus energies.

it's an on-panel fact that he had 2 universes of energies flowing through him throughout the whole saga... it's what Apocalypse' Celestial Tech tapped into, it's what caused the Bannerless Hulk to leak radiation everywhere (pouring out from Hulk in one universe from the other).

Hulk's got big vulnerabilities which pretty much make it impossible for him to win against anyone on Surfer's level of energy manipulation, but Hulk's fundamental attribute is that infinite well of energy from which he achieves the "incredible". it's what the character is. ...
What? Surfer clearly caused Hulk to get KO'ed, and you ignored the other one where Surfer KO'ed him.
Also, I find it funny how you're able to call that a low showing, when the logic you followed earlier had Surfer getting KO'ed by a wormhole with no stipulations, when Hulk was able to go through it. *insert facepalm*

Which doesn't make your statement any less... what's the word I'm looking for here... ah yes, 'Surfer solos the JLA' esque.

So, can you show me a scan where this could be considered a massive durability feat from him? An explanation from a comic? To me it just seems like a powerup.

I got a question:
If Hulk has unlimited energy, then how was Surfer able to take away his gamma radiation? Wouldn't his gamma radiation be unlimited as well?

Badabing
Thanos wins. Originally posted by quanchi112
Have you read Hulk?
He has beaten the shit out of Gladiator and Thor. I mean he beat the piss out of them. Thanos is toast. eek!

llagrok
Quanchi, when did the Hulk "beat the shit out of Thor"

Give me the issue number.

quanchi112
Originally posted by llagrok
Quanchi, when did the Hulk "beat the shit out of Thor"

Give me the issue number. Originally posted by quanchi112
Have you read Rulk?
He has beaten the shit out of a Watcher and Thor. I mean he beat the piss out of them. Supes is toast. I never said that. Bada is angry with me because I am more powerful than he is. Witness the true quote.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Badabing
eek! Your ass is grass.

vansonbee
Of course the Hulk is strongest in brute force, he Stan Lee first baby eek!

Hulk has evolve and gain better story lines through years, except Red Hulk comics came to be I guess -_-....

I'm just saying Hulk can beat Thanos in Physical strength...

Overrall skills of the battle. Thanos wins

quanchi112
Of course the Hulk is strongest in brute force, he Stan Lee first baby eek!

Hulk has evolve and gain better story lines through years, except Red Hulk comics came to be I guess -_-....

I'm just saying Hulk can beat Thanos in Physical strength...

Overrall skills of the battle. Thanos wins Based on feats,Thanos would slaughter him in a brawl without using his powers.

Lord S
I never said that. Bada is angry with me because I am more powerful than he is. Witness the true quote. Bada is trolling...he should give himself a warning IMHO.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Lord S
Bada is trolling...he should give himself a warning IMHO. That would be quite funny to see a mod ban his or herself.

Wei Phoenix
Hulk beat Sentry, Strange/Zom, Black Bolt, Onslaught and Galaxy Master...Thanos got killed/defeated by Drax. Nova one-shotted Drax, the same Nova that can't compete with Silver Surfer beaten by a weakened Hulk in 3 blows...

IIRC Drax sneak attacked him. I mean they didn't really fight, he impaled him from the back. Thanos has beaten Hulk with a pimp slap and made Thing and Hulk kiss and make up. He also beats the Silver Surfer every time. Surfer was weakened in that fight on Planet Hulk. He didn't have the full PC. Also Hulk stalemated Sentry. Banner beat Reynolds.

Wei Phoenix
I

So a full powered Galactus isn't physically stronger? He has tapped out many times. Didn't Rulk beat him with a sleeper hold? Didn't Juggernaut pound his face until he passed out?

Lord S
Thanos got killed/defeated by Drax. What rubbish, you obviously don't know the circumstances surrounding that eventm and WHY Drax was able to do what he did.

Drax is to Thanos what Kryptonite is to Superman. By your logic, anybody with a crystal can beat Superman.

And I read your bit about Hulk beating a more powerful clone of Thanos, and cannot concur. It was clearly stated afterwards on panel that it was a lower-level clone.

Also, you're a troll.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Janus you keep on saying Hulk wins in a h2h battle because he has infinite strength and durability. Then why is it that he lost to Thor, Thanos, Surfer, Apoc etc etc. When I mean by lost I mean either after a struggle or quickly KOed which is a loss per forum rules. So, yes in theory he could become so powerful and durable over time that nobody could match him physically but often times he's dealt with long before that can ever happen.

Soljer
Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
Janus you keep on saying Hulk wins in a h2h battle because he has infinite strength and durability.

Yes. Because he's a dolt that cannot grasp the concept of infinity.

psycho gundam
chill guys, infinite in the sense that it is an amount too high for measure.

in all intents and purposes you cannot weigh a mountain with a bathroom scale, using that scale as a means of measurement results in an "infinite" weight, even though we all know mountains weight trillions of tonnes.

hulk has an upper limit, even if he can absorb all the energy in the universe, that would stop his increase of power thus hitting his limit.

vansonbee
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
IIRC Drax sneak attacked him. I mean they didn't really fight, he impaled him from the back. Thanos has beaten Hulk with a pimp slap and made Thing and Hulk kiss and make up. He also beats the Silver Surfer every time. Surfer was weakened in that fight on Planet Hulk. He didn't have the full PC. Also Hulk stalemated Sentry. Banner beat Reynolds.

Hulk could of slap Thanos instead of Thanos slapping the Hulk. It was more of sense PIS, because they were totally outnumber at the time. Just one ridicules moment

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.