Despero(with Gl ring) vs Silver Surfer and Superman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

kgkg
Despero(with Gl ring) vs Silver Surfer and Superman

for argument shake Despero is good at using them

CaptainStoic
The Silver Surfer and Superman would be an awesome duo, Surfer has all of the tools to amp Kal to all star levels, and at those levels everything about Superman was ridiculous including his mind. I'd give Surfer and Superman the easy win if they used their powers smartly, and went in with a good game plan.

However if Despero somehow took control of an amped Superman he'd win.

7/10 Surfer & Superman.

Endrict Nuul
Team 9/10

Enyalus
Despero's ring could still simulate kryptonite or red sun radiation to counter any boosts SS would give him. Plus amp his own strength even further and provide shielding.

Despero 8/10.

quanchi112
Team dominates.

Endrict Nuul
Originally posted by Enyalus
Despero's ring could still simulate kryptonite or red sun radiation to counter any boosts SS would give him. Plus amp his own strength even further and provide shielding.

Despero 8/10.

Meh, SS is far faster. He uses his cosmic awareness and Supes knowledge to drain the energy out of the ring.

guy222
team

Priest
Heat Vison.

Enyalus
Originally posted by Endrict Nuul
Meh, SS is far faster. He uses his cosmic awareness and Supes knowledge to drain the energy out of the ring.

Good point on the Cosmic Awareness thing.

With regards to Despero's speed...is he slow? I mean, he held his own against the entire JLA, including Supes and Flash. I can't recall any speed feats off the top of my head, buuuut...

GL rings allow him to move FTL, right?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.