Sauron VS All of DC

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Knight_Of_Steel
Sauron will offer each imperfect man/woman an object that they desire more deeply than anything else, and if so they desire no such object but such a person, Sauron will wrought himself an embodiment as such, that may appear seeming in nature as to deceive all but the most wary.

Shall they deny him or his offer, they will die so long as he is the stronger, shall they except him or his offer, they will pride themselves in their gift, and so their gift shall destroy them, and so shall they ensnare to the cruel thralldom of Sauron, whom shall enslave them for eternity.

Who may survive?

Okay this thread is asking two questions, one, which none abstract being in DC is not only above all temptation, but can also realize Sauron's offer is in fact a temptation that would lead them to their own demise, two, which none abstract being could not only deny him or his offer, but also defeat him in battle.

A LOOOOOTTTTT of none abstract beings in DC can defeat him in battle because DC is a breeding ground for PIS and irresponsible imagination that does not care for the laws of nature, but I know of none who is so overly powered yet so strong willed and selfless as to deny him.

I'll post this link again because it is important, it's a lot of reading, but you will get a grasp of Sauron if you read it, PLEASE READ!!!!

psycho gundam
Originally posted by Knight_Of_Steel
Sauron will offer each imperfect man/woman an object that they desire more deeply than anything else, and if so they desire no such object but such a person, Sauron will wrought himself an embodiment as such, that may appear seeming in nature as to deceive all but the most wary.

Shall they deny him or his offer, they will die so long as he is the stronger, shall they except him or his offer, they will pride themselves in their gift, and so their gift shall destroy them, and so shall they ensnare to the cruel thralldom of Sauron, whom shall enslave them for eternity.

Who may survive?

Okay this thread is asking two questions, one, which none abstract being in DC is not only above all temptation, but can also realize Sauron's offer is in fact a temptation that would lead them to their own demise, two, which none abstract being could not only deny him or his offer, but also defeat him in battle.

A LOOOOOTTTTT of none abstract beings in DC can defeat him in battle because DC is a breeding ground for PIS and irresponsible imagination that does not care for the laws of nature, but I know of none who is so overly powered yet so strong willed and selfless as to deny him.

I'll post this link again because it is important, it's a lot of reading, but you will get a grasp of Sauron if you read it, PLEASE READ!!!! ""

i just had to quote this. bravo

Endrict Nuul

Who may survive?

I'll post this link again because it is important, it's a lot of reading, but you will get a grasp of Sauron if you read it, PLEASE READ!!!!

Meh, who cares....reported.

Knight_Of_Steel
Originally posted by psycho gundam
""

i just had to quote this. bravo

I still think DC has better comics than Marvel.

Aster Phoenix
Who says only the pure would deny him? Darkseid would shun him simply because he could do better. Joker wouldn't care because it's not funny.

Allot of DC characters did reject Libra's offer dispite the power boost. And some also did the same with Neron during Underworld Unleashed.

Zauriel
Ganthet
Phantom Stranger
Billy Baston
Nabu

psycho gundam
I still think DC has better comics than Marvel. debatable but i see what you mean.

marvel does excel in character though, and that is the backbone of a comic.

spider-man, great concept, but the story gets a little convoluted at times.

Aster Phoenix
Originally posted by psycho gundam
great concept, but the story gets a little convoluted at times.

You just described Final Crisis and Batman R.I.P

Knight_Of_Steel
Originally posted by Aster Phoenix
Joker wouldn't care because it's not funny.

The Joker's physical body would be crushed under the Malice of the Eye.

Benefit of the doubt, I know too little of these characters.

Sauron would take on the physical form of Superman, and either fly Darkseid to the sun, or offer himself as Superman to Darkseid's will, and eventually destroy Darkseid through his own pride and will to dominate, and in a decaying form of being, except alliagance to Sauron.

Darkseid is too easy to corrupt, and Sauron can take on what ever physical form he so pleases.

Aster Phoenix
Have you read Final Crisis or Underworld Unleashed? Lots of villains turn down more power.

Badabing

Who may survive?

I'll post this link again because it is important, it's a lot of reading, but you will get a grasp of Sauron if you read it, PLEASE READ!!!! Please read the forum rules about the number of combatants, spite threads, bias claims, etc.

Versus Forum Rules

Nevermind, you obviously have been on KMC before. laughing out loud

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.