Doc Oct runs the gauntlet!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

vansonbee
1. Harley Quinn with her big Mallet and punch Gun

2. Bane

3.The Lizard

4.Karate Kid

5.Hawkman standard equipment

6.Black Goliath

Can Doc Oct Clear this Stage and kill spider? You decide!

Blood lusted
meet in deserted City Happy Dance

Mindset
Stops at KK.

Aster Phoenix
I think he stops at 4.

The Great Galen
KK

namorsubby
he stops at 3.lizard can beat him

Knowsbleed33
KK using the roundhouse kick he used on PC Superboy ftw.

Mindset
Originally posted by namorsubby
he stops at 3.lizard can beat him Lizard wont get past his adamantium testicles.

And his tentacles will be hard to get past as well.

carnage52
stops at 1

namorsubby
Originally posted by Mindset
Lizard wont get past his adamantium testicles.

And his tentacles will be hard to get past as well. doc's tentacles are not most often said to be adamantium.in fact,i've only heard of him upgrading to adamantium.never actually seen the issue(and i'm a spidey nut)

anyway,lizard is said to be faster than spider-man.and he's stronger.he's extremely durable(bulletproof),and he has a very good healing factor.and i don't mean just limbs,the entire body.

if think doc will fall prey to his superior speed.and that tail of his could end dock with one good swipe.

vansonbee
Originally posted by namorsubby
doc's tentacles are not most often said to be adamantium.in fact,i've only heard of him upgrading to adamantium.never actually seen the issue(and i'm a spidey nut)

anyway,lizard is said to be faster than spider-man.and he's stronger.he's extremely durable(bulletproof),and he has a very good healing factor.and i don't mean just limbs,the entire body.

if think doc will fall prey to his superior speed.and that tail of his could end dock with one good swipe.

Lizard speed is close spiderman, which Doc Oct has fought against many time, current Doc oct has is titanium-steel-niobium alloy btw

I don't think KK can take out Doc oct, unlike superboy he has his Tentacles can restain KK from getting that close

Apolloknight
Originally posted by vansonbee
Lizard speed is close spiderman, which Doc Oct has fought against many time, current Doc oct has is titanium-steel-niobium alloy btw

I don't think KK can take out Doc oct, unlike superboy he has his Tentacles can restain KK from getting that close

laughing

vansonbee
Originally posted by Apolloknight
laughing

So what your disagreement on?

occultdestroyer
Originally posted by The Great Galen
KK

Indestructible
Dude KK could kick all of there asses

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.