Final Judgment RPG: Sign-in and OoC

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ESB -1138

ESB -1138

JacopeX

ESB -1138
The RPG will start Friday...or Saturday. Depends what I'm doing Friday. So it'll start somewhere between Friday and Monday. That'll give people plenty of time to sign up seeing as many have been offline and what not. Busy I would assume.

jalek moye
Name: Herakan
Nationality: Maldarian
Hometown: cedar
Race: man
Class: Warrior
Height: 6'
Weight: 180
Appearance: http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d131/firecheck78/tadakatsuHonda.jpg
Weapons: Large halberd, Various daggers, and a shortsword
Marital Status: Single
Sexual Orientation: straight
Hobby: Fighting, reading and writing, displaying his might
Bio: Rasied from an early age to fear none and fight till the last breath, Harakan was the ideal soldier. After years of fighting for his nation he has realized that fighing for the ideolgy of his ruler was foolish and the only that matters was proving his might and staying on top.

C. C. Cowgirl!
http://tn3-1.deviantart.com/fs8/300W/i/2005/332/f/6/Neko_Ninja_by_kingv.jpg

Name: Neko Frit
Nationality: Gravince
Hometown: Mayton
Race: Catlon
Class: Bubha
Height: 5'4"
Weight: 130lbs
Appearance: Yellow and white hair, a long brushy yellow and white tail, snow white cat ears and often masks her face. She tries wearing as little of the obstacle known as clothing as possible, only covering the 'vital' areas. Her outfit is ultilized to maximum agility efficiency.
Weapons: Long katana, dual long daggers, throwing knives, five meter long leather whip, shurikens, poison darts /w pipe, fist claws, iron knuckles, longbow, crossbow and more. She of course carry normally only one of these weapons, and stores the rest hidden in her house.
Marital Status: Single
Sexual Orientation: Bi-Sexual
Hobby: Hunting
Bio: Same old tale that has been heard so many times before, about a young girl who loses her family by the hands of raiders. Determined to avenge her family, she starts using the natural agility of hers to other things than mere farming. She trains in a large varity of weapons, practises herself to peak physical capabilies and lives what many would call the life of a no-lifer. She gives up farming when her parents perish, she gives up all social life and she gives up the morals and laws of society, stealing food to satisfy herself and create her life in along a less legal path. She is not a bad person, only a victim of a bad start of life. She halfway trough her life encountered a ninja master, that understood what she was going trough. This man taught her everything he knew for the upcoming fifteen years and put her peak physical attribute to better use than mere fistfights and theft.

ESB -1138
Alright, I guess I'll wait till Monday to see if anyone else is going to jump in but before hand let's put in some need to know information so no one is lost at the start of this RPG:

King Richard was the last king of Igros who had no heir. His wife; Queen Rosalinda vanished many years ago and no one knows what happened to her. King Richard was found dead one day in his bed chamber and so his right-hand man usurped the throne and named himself emperor of Igros; his name is Balkan.

Someway; somehow everyone needs to start at Gandra where Igros Castle can be found. Vile creatures have begun to grow numerous across the lands; vile creatures called dai-orks that resemble men but with green scales, red eyes, and yellow fangs and with a craving for human flesh. Along them also are belves creatures that resemble wolves but are the size of bears.

Other creatures are the terrible trolls and even dragons have been spotted. Worse yet the four temples of the Avalos has fallen under a strange curse as though some great demon of the Golden Age (first age of Igros) has reemerged to plunge Igros into an endless darkness. Oh; and Emperor Balkan is a wicked and cruel man who uses his powers as emperor to do as he please and doesn't care about anyone but himself.

ESB -1138
Alright a few more details before we start Monday. First; there is a "clock" we go by to determine the time of day and a calender so to speak. Each month on the Igrian calender has 30 days for the 12 months and the adventure begins May 1st, 1322 of the Bronze Age of Igros (the third age. The Golden Age is the first and lasted 5,120 years and the Silver Age was the second and lasted 4,715 meaning the universe and Igros has existed just over 10,000 years).

Now onto this clock to determine the time of day we are in. It's very simple:

Monday: 5:01Am-8:00Am
Tuesday: 8:01Am-11:00Am
Wednesday: 11:01Am-2:00Pm
Thursday: 2:01Pm-5:00Pm
Friday: 5:01Pm-8:00Pm
Saturday: 8:01Pm-11:00Pm
Sunday: 11:01Pm-5:00Am

Allow me to explain. Monday is the start of the RPG so during Monday the time will be between the hours of 5 o'clock AM to 8 o'clock Am. Hopefully this will help with timing and everything.

Speaking of which; Elijah's picture:

http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l61/esb1138/th_09-13-2008-09-35-05-640.jpg

Ayáme Tetskomi
Name: Reina Tetsuka
Nationality: Hyland
Hometown: Riddermark
Race: Catlon
Class: Warrior
Height: 5'4
Weight:116
Appearance: http://i295.photobucket.com/albums/mm127/rhaya332/Anime/Anime%20Girls/neko.jpg
Weapons: two katanas, a AK-47, and a couple of throwing stars
Marital Status: single
Sexual Orientation: striaght
Hobby: gardening
Bio: She mostly keeps to herself so no one knows her whereabouts. Technically meaning her bio is unknown.

kakuzu
Name:Mikaboshi
Nationality:Hyland
Hometown:Riddermark
Race:Man
Class:Black Celestial
Height:5'10
Weight:167
Appearance: White Male with Silvery white hair. Usually seen with a human sized sword along side his back waist rather then straight up. He has a large cloak over his body usually used for surprised attacks
Weaponsmessedword of Strength
Marital Statusmessedingle
Sexual Orientationmessedtraight
Hobby:Taking challenges, training.
Bio:Not much is known about his past except his parents seem to have left him out to fend for him self as a kid. Even at a young age talent could be seen. However being one if not the smallest boys around he did get picked on alot. He however was a special one. He trained himself to become a better fighter an more in shape. In due time he was even able to challenge the very ones who picked on him. He almost always came out on time. One day through his training he stumbled upon a cave. As a young boy curiosity kicked inn and he went inside. He would see a bright burning fire on the area of a rock an sword. Most would have simple backed off. However using his int he noticed it hadn't been hot even as close as he had been. However it didn't come easy to getting the sword as a large beast came from behind only to challenge to boy for it. He knew he couldn't back down from it as he took upon the challenge. It was not a simple one he had to stay alive and get the sword. This time the flames had become real. The beast being twice the size of the boy would fight him going through a long hard battle nearly ending in the boths death till he had gotten the sword only for the beast to mock him of his size and not being able to use it. To his surprise the boy was well aware of what he held and with a quick though turned the sword into a bow which he used to shot and arrow right through the beast heart. He knew it wasn't in his chest but rather in his pinky. They beast was amazed he the boy had not only beat him but had actually killed him. He even stood above him to deliver his last few words. He told the beast of how his purpose was to protect the sword not that he had it the beast purpose was to die by him. The beast was never seen again. That same boy was never seen again but only to be heard of from county to county asking the very same question those that wield weapons.
http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l46/gaarakaku/65238748-Evil-warrior.jpg

ESB -1138
Finally; someone who isn't a warrior.

kakuzu
Lol thank you. I hadn't noticed others weren't warriors as well.

JacopeX
Sebastian will soon become a White Celestial.

kakuzu
I can control the elements right? Earth, wind, water, fire. I cannot make them however. I'm sure I cannot become huge bodies of them but can do simple tasks like make small blades of water makes huge torch flames erupt, make a small portion of the ground shake, and use the wind to pull things towards himself right?

ESB -1138
Originally posted by kakuzu
I can control the elements right? Earth, wind, water, fire. I cannot make them however. I'm sure I cannot become huge bodies of them but can do simple tasks like make small blades of water makes huge torch flames erupt, make a small portion of the ground shake, and use the wind to pull things towards himself right?

Basically; but blades of water would seem pointless since you wouldn't be able to turn them into solid (yet) so basically it'll be like splashing someone at the pull. Plus the focus on keeping the water in the form of a blade would drain celestial quickly; but I guess that's why you have a sword with you.

By the way; the question in your profile...is it a challenge to a match? Or is it a secret?

kakuzu
Originally posted by ESB -1138
Basically; but blades of water would seem pointless since you wouldn't be able to turn them into solid (yet) so basically it'll be like splashing someone at the pull. Plus the focus on keeping the water in the form of a blade would drain celestial quickly; but I guess that's why you have a sword with you.

By the way; the question in your profile...is it a challenge to a match? Or is it a secret?
You do hold a valid point. Making water into solids would be above me and my character hasn't even trained for that. Sword of water would decrease my power incredibly. I'm happy to rely on the sword. I feel like changing its name however to another Marvel weapon.

You are correct challenge to a match. You might just catch on to everything I do lol.

ESB -1138
Originally posted by kakuzu
You are correct challenge to a match. You might just catch on to everything I do lol.

Well maybe not everything hypocrite

kakuzu
Lol guess that means there are still somethings I can hide. I wonder if I should post now in the thread?!?!

MadMel
Name: lee brok
Nationality: Hyland
Hometown: Riddermark
Race: man
Class: ranger
Height: 6'1''
Weight: unknown
Appearance: http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e379/MadMel_1st/ranger.jpg
Weapons: 2 throwing knives, 2 assassin knives (like the fancy one the guy from assassin's creed uses stick out tongue), longbow
Marital Status: single
Sexual Orientation: straight
Hobby: hunting, shooting
Bio: an incredible marksman, lee has been holding a bow since before he could even walk, and while he was born in riddermark, he spent most of his youth at Beremu, where his father was stationed as a soldier..here lee was trained properly in the ways of a ranger by his uncle, who was himself a ranger..completing the full training a good 7 years before schedule, lee took to traveling..after 5 years exploring the world he returned to find that his uncle had been murdered by a gang of assassins..lee set out to find the group and avenge his uncle's murder..

just a question..is it possible to have a range of both black, white and "grey" celestial, but not have much control over them?? for example - could a ranger use grey celestial to increase his focus and accuracy, heal minor wounds using white celestial and light his arrows on fire using black celestial?

ESB -1138
Awesome, a ranger.

MadMel
care to answer my question? stick out tongue

ESB -1138
Originally posted by MadMel
care to answer my question? stick out tongue

Nope. big grin

...fine I'll answer. It'll have to be very minor.

kakuzu
A ranger boy how me and then never get along lol. No offense I mean in mmorpgs when I as usual play with as a mage lol I tend to fight along of rangers. You an I might be getting into it lol. Nice choice however, unique if I should say.

ESB -1138
Good a rivalry is always cool to have.

kakuzu
Ain't that that truth.

MadMel
i was planning on going full wow and giving him a pet, but i thought better of it....maybe i can give him a hawk pet or something ?

kakuzu
I never played wow lol. I played Silkroad. We don't have as good customer support but we still got pets lol. However a pet hawk would be good. I use to have a wolf in Silkroad. I loved that little dude lol. I wanna play this online game however. It is like the best just look at this man guy. You can actually do this to others lol.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zp_4WW10KPQ

MadMel
laughing out loud nice

yea ill give my character a pet hawk that i inexplicably left at the village stick out tongue

kakuzu
That was a smooth way to play it off lol. If I had a pet it probably be a dragon. Then I'd probably be to strong lol or be really pissed if some one managed to kill it as a baby.

MadMel
laughing out loud

ESB -1138
You two better have some funny moments in your petty rivalry or else.

ESB -1138
Bumping ain't easy!!

MadMel
never is erm

ESB -1138
Unhosted has been dead lately. I've seen more cheer in a graveyard.

MadMel
curse your LOTR references! stick out tongue

ESB -1138
Originally posted by MadMel
curse your LOTR references! stick out tongue

What can I say? They call me Mr. Frodo at church...seriously they do. They won't stop calling me Frodo.

Well time to see if anyone is still left for this...and if not I'll hunt them down and force them to continue. I've done it before...just kidding. Or am I?

ESB -1138
Hmm...maybe another Igros RPG is wasted effort. It would seem that I should retire it and start a brand new RPG all together. And I think I might have an idea. On the meantime I'll have to keep work on the Judgment of Celestial.

JacopeX
Well, it was bad luck that ruined your RP. I mean, many of the RPer's that were suppose to be part of it have left the unhosted.

ESB -1138
Originally posted by JacopeX
Well, it was bad luck that ruined your RP. I mean, many of the RPer's that were suppose to be part of it have left the unhosted.

That's true. But that doesn't mean I won't keep pushing for Final Judgment. I'll keep PMing people and PMing people until this thing goes off full force!!

MadMel
for the FFIV reference, it kinda helps that im playing FFIV right now stick out tongue

ESB -1138
SNES, GBA, or DS version? FFIV all time favorite FF game.

MadMel
gba erm
i dont have a ds or a snes (emulators dont count wink )

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.