Pyramid Head

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nemesis X
Pyramid Head is one of my most favorite videogame characters and he is one of the greatest monsters in the Silent Hill games.

Pyramid Head wields a giant sword called a Great Knife and he sometimes carries a spear with him.

He first appeared in Silent Hill 2 that was made in 2001. His other appearence was in the 2006 movie "Silent Hill". Pyramid Head appeared in one issue of the Silent Hill comic book series. He also appeared in Silent Hill Origins in one of the alternate endings of the game and suprisingly, he makes another appearence in the upcoming SH game called Homecoming but the reason he's in it is currently unknown.

When you meet Pyramid Head in either SH2 or Homecoming, you better run but if you want to fight him then you better have a good weapon with ya.

Zack Fair
I like PH's design. And was absoultely terrified of him in SH2. But then again those games always freaked me out.

Respect.

Post some vids of PH, yo!

Dark-Jaxx
K.

a0Cbx1WW8HU

Solid Durandal
Originally posted by Dark-Jaxx
K.

a0Cbx1WW8HU

Reported for posting shit with sex n' rape in it 31dance

Dark-Jaxx
Originally posted by Solid Durandal
Reported for posting shit with sex n' rape in it 31dance No nudity though. no expression

At least none I could see. erm

Solid Durandal
Originally posted by Dark-Jaxx
No nudity though. no expression

At least none I could see. erm

I didn't say anything about nudity 31dance

Nemesis X
That vid wants to make me hurl. I blame James on this. If he didn't had any sexual frustation in the game, PH wouldn't be raping.

Dark-Jaxx
Great song though. 131

Nemesis X
Say Yes if you want to see the proof I got that Pyramid Head is in Silent Hill Homecoming.

Nemesis X
http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y284/Haseo92/sh-homecoming-phead-omg.jpg

I am so buyin this game smile

I-Drop
HcF3-epX8S0

Nemesis X
I know I'm excited about Pyramid Head returning in SH5, but why the heck did they make him look like the movie version? I don't want to be reminded of that crap. mad

The movie sucked but hopefully the sequel will be better.

carnage52
i like the way that pyramid head was created by james to punish james as his subconcious had know that he should have to run around in a dim town looking for keys and shit to open doors to get more keys to open more doors to get items to interact with stoof to get another godamn key to have to go round a hosital to then get thrown off it then have to go around aimlessly looking for another key and it just goes on and on....compared with this torture pyramid head seems like a footnote really

Nemesis X
Pyramid Head sucked in SH Homecoming. You can't even fight the guy. You only see him through at least two or three cutscenes and that's it. Konami deserves a smack for giving Double Helix the rights to make a SH game. What happened, did Konami invite Helix to a drug party and they all got high and Konami accidentaly gave Helix the rights to make that horrific piece of crap?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.