Kratos vs Conan

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Wil7
Kratos with all his powers vs Conan and all his powers.
Who would win?

Nemesis X
Uh, Conan ain't originated from videogames. He was originated from movies I believe and I think that this thread might get closed.

Just to answer your question, Kratos murders that barbarian.

Dark-Jaxx
Actually I think he was in comics first.

May be wrong though.

C. C. Cowgirl!
From wherever he is, he is chanceless. Kratos wins.

So you seriously think that Conan has a chance against Kratos, while in other threads consider Kratos on par with Sephiroth but above both Kain and Pyron? no expression

Nemesis X
Kratos is the God of War. Conan is just a retarded barabarian jacked on steroids with powers not near as powerful as Kratos'es.

C. C. Cowgirl!
This guy adds an entirely new chapter in the book "Into the Mind of A Fanboys"

Dark-Jaxx
Well Kratos is more powerful than Kain.

And Conan for that matter.

C. C. Cowgirl!
Not arguing that. I am just trying to clarify how this guy is thinking.

Dark-Jaxx
It's okay, I can forgive you cuz ur pretty. smile

Nemesis X
This thread's a SPITE.

C. C. Cowgirl!
Did you figure that out just now? stick out tongue

Nemesis X
No. I just wanted to say that and I already figured this was a spite ever since it got posted on here.

C. C. Cowgirl!
Yeah. It is rather obvious.

Nemesis X
Is anyone surprised that this thread isn't even closed yet? Moderators must be on lunch break or something.

First_Tsurugi06
Conan hates magic. That game was not only more derivative of God of War than Spawn Armageddon was of Devil May Cry, but it kinda deviated farther from the actual Conan mythos than God of War did from the actual Greek mythology.

Characters like Kratos, Conan, and Beowulf, they're all part of a similar category of psychotically brutal supermen who manandle beasts at least five times their size with as little as their bare hands.

But yeah, this thread doesn't really count.

Nemesis X
Conan and Beowulf aren't even nearly close to as powerful as Kratos. I should know because I played Conan and Beowulf and I wish I never played them. They sucked!

Wil7
I would also take Kratos.

bane214
i see its quite clear that none of you know just who conan is...first he originated in books...and honestly with conans feats he just might be a match for kratos considering conan is alot smarter than him

I-Drop
Kratos has way better weapons & Conan isn't way smarter than him IIRC. What are these feats?

Kazenji
Originally posted by Dark-Jaxx
Actually I think he was in comics first.

May be wrong though.

bane214
from playing the games all kratos does is fight brutaly i rarely ever see him use his brain conan however almost always uses his brain as well as his brawn. The Cimmerian is a talented fighter, but his travels have given him vast experience in other trades, especially as a thief; he is also a talented commander, tactician and strategist, as well as a born leader. In addition, Conan speaks many languages, including advanced reading and writing abilities: in certain stories, he is able to recognize, or even decipher, certain ancient or secret signs and writings.
he has defeated a demi god and killed two frost giants...sons of ymir in seconds while being near frozen tired and nearly blind...and he did this while being a mere mortal man

C. C. Cowgirl!
But Kratos as a God has impervious skin and is titan size. Conan lack the 'components' required to kill Kratos even if he let him.

k1Lla441
Originally posted by C. C. Cowgirl!
From wherever he is, he is chanceless. Kratos wins.

So you seriously think that Conan has a chance against Kratos, while in other threads consider Kratos on par with Sephiroth but above both Kain and Pyron? no expression

nice, you really know how to argue >sad

Dark-Jaxx
But thing is...

Kratos at his peak has one of the most cheap powers ever.

He can travel back in time and kill Conan before he is born.

Damn Kratos debates are easy now. stick out tongue

Burning thought
unless the guy enters an immutable timestream then hes fvucked

C. C. Cowgirl!
Which is why time powers should be banned from all versus debates. There is no real way to debate it. No matter how much solid fact you have on time powers, it is still in theory and science a relatively foreign matter to discuss.

bane214
from what i have seen being a god in those games doesn't mean you cant be cut or pierced with a sword and quite honestly if we are making kratos titan size then i might have to say this thread is spite cause human size, conan does stand a chance but titan size kratos is just unfair

C. C. Cowgirl!
Originally posted by bane214
from what i have seen being a god in those games doesn't mean you cant be cut or pierced with a sword and quite honestly if we are making kratos titan size then i might have to say this thread is spite cause human size, conan does stand a chance but titan size kratos is just unfair

Spite? Really? You dont say? Welcome to KMC "Game 'Versus' Forum". Get used to it.

http://media.ebaumsworld.com/picture/truestrican/CAPTAINOBVIOUS.png

Dark-Jaxx
...Lol.

Actually, Gods and Titans are indesctuctible to most weapons and means of harm.

And human sized, Kratos OVERPOWERED the giant Hydra, overpowers Cyclope, tossed the Collossus of Rhodes like a rag doll, and resisted being crushed by Atlas.

Nemesis X
Kratos would just aim Medusa's head at Conan and he'll turn to stone.

k1Lla441
Originally posted by bane214
from playing the games all kratos does is fight brutaly i rarely ever see him use his brain conan however almost always uses his brain as well as his brawn. The Cimmerian is a talented fighter, but his travels have given him vast experience in other trades, especially as a thief; he is also a talented commander, tactician and strategist, as well as a born leader. In addition, Conan speaks many languages, including advanced reading and writing abilities: in certain stories, he is able to recognize, or even decipher, certain ancient or secret signs and writings.
he has defeated a demi god and killed two frost giants...sons of ymir in seconds while being near frozen tired and nearly blind...and he did this while being a mere mortal man
Wut are you crazzy?? lets compare:

conan killed a demi god. kratos killed an ACTUAL god.

conan may be a talented commander, but kratos is a spartan and leaded the whole spartan army. not enough of a commander for you?

Conan (the game) was made way after god of war..... and everyone knows he is a kratos rip- off.

And you actually said kratos doesnt use his brain? im pretty sure to get past pandoras temple that you need to use your brain.

Two frost giants????????? thats all you got?!?! well here is a list of some of the things kratos has killed:

many, many cyclopes', a kraken, 3 hydras, zues, cerberus, a blue crazy cerberus, a giant minotaur, ares, a barbarian king, a colossus ,theseus, the sisters of fate, and many rock minotaurs.

thats not even close to everything, but i just named the importants.
trust me, your just a fanboy of conan, and your very, very blind.

Dark-Jaxx
Actually...You missed out on Kratos' most important victory.

Zeus. haermm

Nemesis X
Kratos rules, Conan sucks, why this thread ain't closed is beyond me, and this has gotta be one of the biggest spites I've seen in a while.

C. C. Cowgirl!
Originally posted by Nemesis X
Kratos rules, Conan sucks, why this thread ain't closed is beyond me, and this has gotta be one of the biggest spites I've seen in a while.

Worse will come. You just have to give it time. Few are as obvious as this one though.

k1Lla441

Zeus. haermm
i put zeus in there, just miss spelled it wrong. read it again :/

k1Lla441

Zeus. haermm

and i also got ares in there :/

Nemesis X
Kratos has been in 2 games (well part 3 hasn't come out yet) and Conan is only in one. Playing enough Gow1 & 2, you can obviously tell Conan doesn't have a 1% chance of winning.

Peach
Originally posted by C. C. Cowgirl!
Spite? Really? You dont say? Welcome to KMC "Game 'Versus' Forum". Get used to it.

http://media.ebaumsworld.com/picture/truestrican/CAPTAINOBVIOUS.png
Okay, that made me laugh.

Originally posted by Nemesis X

It wasn't closed yet because no one reported it.

Anyway, yeah, read the rules, etc. I think it's been covered why this isn't allowed.

Closed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.