Two Parademons vs Wonder Woman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Red Hulk
WW gets her casual equipment.

Who wins?

OneDumbG0
Umm. If I post my opinion that Wonder Woman curbstomps two parademons... are you going to show me up by providing some scan of two parademons beating Wonder Woman?

baby

Red Hulk
Originally posted by OneDumbG0
Umm. If I post my opinion that Wonder Woman curbstomps two parademons... are you going to show me up by providing some scan of two parademons beating Wonder Woman?

baby No, but I'll take you down a notch by showing nvr say that a Parademon is near Superman in strength.

Priest
Well in that case, 2 Parademons curbstomps.

OneDumbG0
Originally posted by Red Hulk
No, but I'll take you down a notch by showing nvr say that a Parademon is near Superman in strength. ... wait... just...

... what? Why is it that today I understand nothing about what's being posted here on KMC? Is my hangover really screwing with my head or something?

confused

Red Hulk
... wait... just...

... what? Why is it that today I understand nothing about what's being posted here on KMC? Is my hangover really screwing with my head or something?

confused Because you're toying with something far beyond your understanding.

OneDumbG0
Because you're toying with something far beyond your understanding. I really can't tell whether you're alluding to some inside-joke or just outright insulting me here. I think I need to go to sleep early...

... it'll be a while before I drink that much beer in one sitting again...

Starscream M
... wait... just...

confused you're just dumb, dumbo. big grin

OneDumbG0
^ bawling

CaptainStoic
Wait one second!!! 1 Parademon is near Superman in strength? Then why have I seen Superman beat an entire army of Parademons into slush before? Sorry not buying it Wonder Woman would beat the hell out of two Parademons barring CIS.

psycho gundam
No, but I'll take you down a notch by showing nvr say that a Parademon is near Superman in strength. please show it.

Endless Mike
Parademons are inconsistent

Soljer
A parademon that is near Superman?

Then this is overkill - one would be enough to take on Wonder Woman.

Real parademons that actually, you know, show up in comics? Wonder Woman destroys the two.

Philosophía
no expression

What the hell ?

fangirl101
Originally posted by Endless Mike
Parademons are inconsistent

psycho gundam
No, but I'll take you down a notch by showing nvr say that a Parademon is near Superman in strength. Originally posted by fangirl101
shifty

Aster Phoenix
Didn't the villains in Salvation Run take down Parademons?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.