Niko Bellic vs Carl Johnson

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Wil7
Niko Bellic from GTA 4 with all of his guns.

vs

Carl Johnson from GTA SA with all of his guns.

Who takes it?

Dark-Jaxx
Niko pretty easily.

Niko is trained for combat, and has fought in war.

Even if this goes to H2H, Niko will crush CJ, who at best could bench 320 pounds, Brucie could bench 450 pounds and Niko had him in a simple lock easily.

Niko wins.

Zack Fair
Niko is a pimp.

Wil7
Niko in my opinion is one of the coolest GTA characters ever creted. On top of that he is well trained in combat.

Niko Bellic

Bardock42
I came in here assuming CJ...but Jaxx makes a good point. Niko I say then.

Darkstorm Zero
IMO, Niko is going to win in melee, and even small arms, but if CJ breaks out the heavier weaponry, he'd pate Niko...

No shit, Niko's arsenal is more limited than CJs, Niko's heaviest weapon is the RPG, while CJ has like 5 heavies at his disposal, RPG, Homing Missiles, heavy machine gun, flame thrower and minigun...

Everything bar heavy arsenals, Miko wins.

Thats still 2/3 for Niko...

Dark-Jaxx
Well...CJ can't carry all those heavy weapons at the same time, and are not practical for one on one combat.

Darkstorm Zero
As per the OP, CJ gets all his weapons... *Shrugs*

Either way, CJ's just got the more exotic weapon sets.

Dark-Jaxx
And Niko has more skill at using weapons.

Darkstorm Zero
Your comparing skill in weapons in comparison to deadliness...

Thats like comparing a knife to a rifle... no matter how skilled the knife wielder is, the guy with the rifle has so many advantages it aint funny.

I know Niko is more skilled, trained and has better capability, even CJ'sed maxed out skill sets won't let him fore an RPG from behind cover, but seriously, whats Niko going to do against CJ's better weaponry?

Dark-Jaxx
Well. while CJ is taking out one of the bulky heavy weapons, Niko could have already placed a bullet between his eyes.

See what I mean?

Darkstorm Zero
Same thing could be said about Niko then, considering CJ's autoaim and dual wield ability means he becomes a lead breathing best...

Besides, we've never seen Niko Quickdraw...

AND, your assuming Niko will have a straight shot while CJ gets ready...

Kazenji
Originally posted by Darkstorm Zero
As per the OP, CJ gets all his weapons... *Shrugs*

CJ can't get all his weapons regardless what the OP said, Don't you remember when you went to the weapon shop in San Andreas you could only get one type of shotgun, Heavy weapon ETC..

San Andreas is'nt GTA3

Dark-Jaxx
Originally posted by Darkstorm Zero
Same thing could be said about Niko then, considering CJ's autoaim and dual wield ability means he becomes a lead breathing best...

Besides, we've never seen Niko Quickdraw...

AND, your assuming Niko will have a straight shot while CJ gets ready... Gameplay. And dual wielding just makes your aim suck.

...We've seen him take out guns and shoot people.

Why wouldn't he?

Niko is vastly the better fighter in terms of weapons and H2H.

We do agree Niko wins H2H right?

Darkstorm Zero
Originally posted by Kazenji
CJ can't get all his weapons regardless what the OP said, Don't you remember when you went to the weapon shop in San Andreas you could only get one type of shotgun, Heavy weapon ETC..

San Andreas is'nt GTA3

Sorry dude, but the OP states ALL weapons... I'm not about to break a rule by arguing the OP.

Originally posted by Dark-Jaxx
Gameplay. And dual wielding just makes your aim suck.

...We've seen him take out guns and shoot people.

Why wouldn't he?

Read: Quickdraw... meaning he never pulled out his gun and fired like lightning. CJ, we've seen him do some pretty good stuff, especially when his gun skills are maxed out. he becomes more accurate, reloads faster and shoots faster.

Not saying he's more skilled than Niko anyway... I said he had superior weaponry.

Niko is vastly the better fighter in terms of weapons and H2H.

We do agree Niko wins H2H right?

Yes, I already said Niko curbs in H2H, and if they had equal arsenals, then Bellic curbs entirely, all I said was, CJ's only saving grace, and his only chance, was the fact that for this match, he has a far better selection of weapons than Niko does, and that does gather him a few wins, I'd say 3/10 for CJ purely from arsenals, the rest, CJ merely is a gang banger trying to compete with a trained military killer...

Dark-Jaxx
But the heavy weapons are also much slower.

The RPG is totally impracticle for one on one matches, as is the heat seeking missile.

The Minigun takes a few seconds to start up.

The flamethrower is only useful from close range.

Niko can kill CJ in one shot.

Darkstorm Zero
But the heavy weapons are also much slower.

The RPG is totally impracticle for one on one matches, as is the heat seeking missile.

The Minigun takes a few seconds to start up.

The flamethrower is only useful from close range.

Niko can kill CJ in one shot.

Lol, what GTAs have you played, neither man has ever dies from a single hit unless it's a rocket or a minigun.

What about the M60 then?

Dark-Jaxx
...M60...

I never actually got that gun. haermm

Darkstorm Zero
it's the heavy machine gun that the helicopter gunners had.

You also get it in Vice City

Nemesis X
There's already a thread about Niko vs. Cj and I made it. Stealer!

k1Lla441
niko owns, cj is just a ganster, he cant do anything special.

Lone Wanderer
I'd say Cj he once fought government agents in the plane mission and he can easily move vehicles or planes even, he also buff if you max out his strength stats

Spawningpool
Originally posted by Sappho
niko owns, cj is just a ganster, he cant do anything special.
What about dual wielding or operating all forms of vehicles as for Niko being in the military cj breaks into a army base and a aircraft carrier

Spawningpool
Plus cj has taken on hordes of gang bangers at once so I think he has a lot of fighting experience

Spawningpool
And cj actually can master Kung fu

Nusa105
CJ would just use invicibility cheat, Tank Cheat, weapons set 1, 2 or 3 and take down Niko easily

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.