Batman vs Omega Red

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Wei Phoenix
Batman gets two hours prep time to research everything about Omega, including powers, weaknesses, history, psyche, or he can use this time to invent something to help him fight and all of that. He then flies over to Russia to stop him from carrying out some diabolical plot. Omega is informed that he is in Russia and gets 30 minutes prep time. Can he stop him?

Endrict Nuul
Making a spite thread you are.

occultdestroyer
Yes

Wei Phoenix
No whats a spite thread? Batman has beaten people above Red's level and Red has a pretty good move list so I don't see the spite.

Endrict Nuul
You gave Batman prep vs a low meta human.

Metalmanx
Originally posted by Endrict Nuul

thumb up

TheGame17
OR 7/10

BruceSkywalker
Bats ftw

jrodslam
Not sure if Red has a said weakness, but i guess freezing him would do the the trick. Mr. Freeze's gun ftw. Red doesnt have bad agility, so if he can somehow evade the shots, and grab Bats, he may be able to steal the win.

Overall, Bats ftw.

Aster Phoenix
Bats will have to take him out at a distance to avoid OR's death factor ability.

TricksterPriest
Putting him on ice has been the only thing that's ever really stopped him.

He tanks bazookas to the face, and punches from Colossus without his armor. Batman has to use special tactics to win this, because conventional ones are worthless.

namorsubby
so basically batman gets a list of this guy inside in out and two hours to study it? then he'd know he doesn't stand a chance approaching him directly.he wouldn't even try it.

batman FTW

Harbinger
Batman wins with ease given that he has prep, IMO.

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by Endrict Nuul

Are you saying that I made this to spite Omega Red? I hope not because its not true, Omega is one of my favorite B-list X-Men characters. He isn't some low meta human, he is able to fight Wolverine for hours. I gave Bats prep time because he needs it to stand a chance.

namorsubby
but giving bats prep almost ensures that batman will not engage him up front(pretty much ensures completely). batman's not gonna take a look at this guy's resume and decide to go a few rounds with him mano e mano.

if he did, then he'd have really lost his mind, not like in batman RIP.

Endrict Nuul
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
Are you saying that I made this to spite Omega Red? I hope not because its not true, Omega is one of my favorite B-list X-Men characters. He isn't some low meta human, he is able to fight Wolverine for hours. I gave Bats prep time because he needs it to stand a chance.

By accident you may have, yes and Red is low meta with Logan as well.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=447826&pagenumber=1

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.