The Official Batman Respect Thread

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Marvelknight

Marvelknight
One of key events in Bruce's life, that helps lead him to his journey into everlasting darkness. It was the time when young Bruce fell into a bat cave. Bruce was 4 years ago at the time when he took his first steps into darkness.

Marvelknight
4 years later.... The night Bruce's life changed forever.

Marvelknight
..... This was the beginning of a legend. Young Bruce made vow to wage war against crime, no matter the face or how grave the challenge was.

Philosophía
O..k ?

Dr Hackenbush
We have one made, but I'm sure it could be updated to be more reference friendly, though I don't see that to be the case atm...

So....hmmmmm

Marvelknight
Young Bruce soon met Leslie Thompkins. And She cared for and taunt him a lot. Bruce learned that the state wanted to assume his custody and care. He began to quickly prepare and filed various forms and documents, a blizzard of paperwork.

The Bureaucracy some how lost track of him

J.J. Dyn-O-Mite
2 scans...nice! thumb up

Soljer
Best respect thread ever.

Marvelknight
Here's young Bruce performing 77 one arm push-ups.

Galan007
batman doesn't do push ups, he pushes the earth down. none

Endrict Nuul
So this is just another Batman respect thread???

Oh, Look what I have just found in the DC directory thread.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=363873&perpage=20&highlight=&pagenumber=1

Marvelknight
Originally posted by Endrict Nuul
So this is just another Batman respect thread???

Oh, Look what I have just found in the DC directory thread.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=363873&perpage=20&highlight=&pagenumber=1

I have 84 batman comics why not make my own respect thread? no expression

Dr Hackenbush
Originally posted by Marvelknight

It's your own time your killing, and besides, uploading one scan per post isn't a very good way going about making a respect thread. Especially when the other thread has more scans all together. Chances are, that Digi's closing this thread.

Philosophía
Originally posted by Marvelknight

http://91.121.132.199/gifs/9977.gif

kevdude
laughing out loud I always knew Batman needed 2! I can't wait for Superman Respect Thread 2.

Soljer
Eighty four comics.

laughing

Dr Hackenbush
quick question. Why did you feel the need to credit yourself for your own sig? haermm

DigiMark007
I've talked with Marvel via PM. His heart's in the right place, but he's new to respect thread making. I gave him suggestions for uploading sites and also told him that an update would need to include everything from the old thread. This is getting closed, though I wish him luck with the future update.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.