Superman prime vs Superman Prime

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jalek moye
Superman prime(Dc one million) vs Superman Prime(from the crisis archs)

Aster Phoenix
Superman Prime FTW!

jalek moye
lol which one

Endless Mike
Golden guy FTW

Galan007
thumb up

BradBalboa
hmm difficult
Superman Prime ( One Millin) was Supes..in the future, and after being in the sun for over 1000 years !!
Superman Prime ( emo :P ) is just immensly powerful and has greater feats than One Million Prime

I give this to prime...:P

Galan007
Originally posted by BradBalboa
Superman Prime ( One Millin) was Supes..in the future, and after being in the sun for over 1000 years !! he was in the sun much longer then that.

Dark-Jaxx
I have heard the hype of Golden boy, but what are his actual feats?

TheGame17
Originally posted by Dark-Jaxx
I have heard the hype of Golden boy, but what are his actual feats?

being in the sun for that long, i'd say that's a feat enough
He should own the Superman Prime (he's still a superboy to me though IMO)...

Hannibal-Lector
emo prime by feats, but by definition, golden one should win. although gaurden powerup might win regardless

Galan007
I have heard the hype of Golden boy, but what are his actual feats? he's done almost nothing on panel.

all we know for sure is that he endowed the superman dynasty with powers far beyond those of any metahuman, ever - he also crushed solaris utilizing the last GL ring. those are really his only solo 'feats'.

Dark-Jaxx
I am unfamiliar with Superman 1Mil, what has he done?

Galan007
I am unfamiliar with Superman 1Mil, what has he done? he's quite uber. in an extremely weakened state, he owned firestorm with his super-breath alone. and in a more weakened state, he literally punched through the time stream, in order to reach his timeline. he slowed the forward progress of an entire galaxy utilizing one of his powers . also, after cementing kyle's construct with his force-vision, supes 1M could have burned solaris out, according to on panel illustrations/statements. he was able to expell bat-mite from his being, with ease.

there's quite a bit more, but you get the picture. smile

horrorwolf
Prime loses. 1 mill has more reserves, and is far smarter, and much less emotional.

Dark-Jaxx
Originally posted by Galan007
he's quite uber. in an extremely weakened state, he owned firestorm with his super-breath alone. and in a more weakened state, he literally punched through the time stream, in order to reach his timeline. he slowed the forward progress of an entire galaxy utilizing one of his powers . also, after cementing kyle's construct with his force-vision, supes 1M could have burned solaris out, according to on panel illustrations/statements. he was able to expell bat-mite from his being, with ease.

there's quite a bit more, but you get the picture. smile Oh.

Well is Golden Prime is stronger than that, yeah, I'd say he could beat SMP.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.