Leon Kennedy vs. Solid Snake

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Dark-Jaxx
The protagnists of the Resident Evil and Metal Gear Solid series respectively.

Leon has...Oh hell let's give him all his weapons.

Snake has all weapons as well.

Who wins?

Zack Fair

Solid Snake 9/10.

He might lose in a strict knife fight, but then again his knife can even stun people.

Poor Leon.

Solid Durandal
Leon blows the shit out of Snake with his chaingun, handcannon, and chicago typewriter.

erm

Srsly, Leon /w all weapons is like omnipotent.

Zack Fair
dur
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f100/t464229.html

Dark-Jaxx
Originally posted by Solid Durandal
Leon blows the shit out of Snake with his chaingun, handcannon, and chicago typewriter.

erm

Srsly, Leon /w all weapons is like omnipotent. Funny, Snake has alternatives to most of those weapons, along with being much more skilled at using them.

Solid Durandal
Originally posted by Dark-Jaxx
Funny, Snake has alternatives to most of those weapons, along with being much more skilled at using them.

If Snake starts infront of Leon, he dies. Chicago Typewriter ftw.

If Snake starts anywhere else, Leon spams flash grenades everywhere, preventing Snake from getting him.

Dark-Jaxx
If Snake starts in front of Leon, Snake grabs Leon and breaks his arm and ribs.

Snake is anywhere else...Well he just shoots him. no expression

Solid Durandal
If Snake starts in front of Leon, Snake grabs Leon and breaks his arm and ribs.

Snake is anywhere else...Well he just shoots him. no expression

I can do better. When Snake grabs Leon, Leon jumps up and kicks Snake in the face, exploding his head.

Spam Flash Grenade ftw.

Wil7
Leon would use the Chicago Typewriter and blow Snake away.

Pyron_Knight
Leon wins.
Unlike Snake, he's a Real American.
-PMErQN0-sE

Dark-Jaxx
Snake wins.

Unlike Leon, he won't pass up sex with a hot girl. no expression

Solid Durandal
Snake wins.

Because he has a hotter girl waiting for him 313

Dark-Jaxx
Ada isn't that hot.

Solid Durandal
Yes she is. Way hotter then Ashley.

Dark-Jaxx
Not really, no.

Ashley is hotter.

Solid Durandal
IYO.

Pyron_Knight
I have only one word to say about Ashley and why Ada > her...

Ears.

Solid Durandal
And for the record, Rebecca is also hotter then Ashley.......by a lot.

Dark-Jaxx
Nah. Not really.

Solid Durandal
Nah. Not really.

I'm sorry old friend, but you've forced me to do this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pUMWa9y_Zxc

Dark-Jaxx
I'm not gonna watch it anyway.

Solid Durandal
It's Insane Clown Posse

no expression

Dark-Jaxx
Out of curiosity I looked at it.

And the answer is okay.

Solid Durandal
K thanks.

Dark-Jaxx
Spit or swallow?

I need to know before I get started.

Solid Durandal
Swallows.

Dark-Jaxx
Take off your pants little man.

Solid Durandal
*Violently rips off pants*

Dark-Jaxx
...Omg.

I can't fvcking see anything. laughing out loud

It's hidden by your pubic hair! laughing

And you only have peach fuzz! haermm

Solid Durandal
I only ripped my pants off

Unlike you, some people actually wear underwear. Tard.

no expression

Also, you eyesight sucks balls through a straw.

Dark-Jaxx
Show scans or it didn't happen.

Wil7
I could'nt choose. It is 2 close of a fight in my opinion.

Solid Durandal
Show scans or it didn't happen.

That's what she said.

haermmjockey

Dark-Jaxx
Next time I order a joke, can it come with a side of funny?

Solid Durandal
No.

Dark-Jaxx
Didn't think so.

Wil7
Ashley is WAY HOTTER than Ada and Rebecca. Ashley is a fox.

Solid Durandal
Originally posted by Wil7
Ashley is WAY HOTTER than Ada and Rebecca. Ashley is a fox.

*Sigh*

I want you to say that again.

I want you this

http://www.capcom-central.com/concept/re4/AshleyGraham.jpg

Is hotter then her

http://www.adawong.net/wp-content/uploads/2007/11/ada-wong.jpg

Dark-Jaxx
You deliberately take Ashley's worst pic, and put it up to Ada's best.

Noice.

Pyron_Knight
Jill is still the hottest of them all.

Dark-Jaxx
Can't argue with that.

Solid Durandal
You deliberately take Ashley's worst pic, and put it up to Ada's best.

Noice.

K

How about this one

Dark-Jaxx
Hawt.

Solid Durandal
I think this thread has gone off-topic far enough.

You still haven't countered my flash grenade tactic 313

Dark-Jaxx
Snake has flash grenades too you know.

I still don't see why Snake just doesn't shoot Leon or kick his ass. erm

Solid Durandal
Leon is completely resistant to flash grenades 313

I don't see why Leon just doesn't shoot Snake or kick his head off erm

Dark-Jaxx
Leon is completely resistant to flash grenades 313

I don't see why Leon just doesn't shoot Snake or kick his head off erm ...What? erm

No he isn't.

Shoot Snake? Cause Snake is a quicker shot and a better shot.

Kick his head off? Cause Snake is a much better H2H combatant.

Solid Durandal
Since when? Because I do recall Leon getting shot in the arm in RE2, and still retaining perfect shooting accuracy. And when he freed Ashley from those restraints in RE4 (When your up on the balconey), in canon, he did that with a pistol no expression

Well if Snake tries to block it, Leon will kick off Snake's hands or legs.

Nemesis X
Ada isn't that hot.

Then acid must have been spilled into your eyes and made you incredibly blind. Saying Ada ain't hot is like saying Naomi ain't hot.

Darkstorm Zero
BTW, didn't Krauser peg Leon a few times with Flash Grenades? Leon's definitely not immune to them...

Solid Durandal
Snake wins.

OH and fvck you.

Luis even said ingame

"Leon is better wit da ladies"

EDIT: Damn forgot about Krauser.

StyleTime
Originally posted by Darkstorm Zero
BTW, didn't Krauser peg Leon a few times with Flash Grenades? Leon's definitely not immune to them...
Krauser's TMP also blew up castle pillars somehow. His weapons were using illegal performance enhancement drugs.
Originally posted by Nemesis X
Then acid must have been spilled into your eyes and made you incredibly blind. Saying Ada ain't hot is like saying Naomi ain't hot.
She's not ugly, but Ada really isn't all that. She's a bit annoying as well in 4.

leonheartmm
bah, snake.

Dark-Jaxx
Since when? Because I do recall Leon getting shot in the arm in RE2, and still retaining perfect shooting accuracy. And when he freed Ashley from those restraints in RE4 (When your up on the balconey), in canon, he did that with a pistol no expression

Well if Snake tries to block it, Leon will kick off Snake's hands or legs. ...So? Snake goes days without sleep and mantains "perfect shooting accuracy." He is able to compete with Revolver Ocelot in a gunfight, who is quite possibly the greatest pure marksman in gaming.

Only Snake isn't a weak ass Las Plagas infected.

It doesn't take much to blow off one of their heads.

Solid Durandal
So has Leon.

Those weak ass infected can take up to 10 shots and live. What human can do that I ask you?

Dark-Jaxx
They take up to ten shots cause they feel no pain. Their heads are easily blown off though.

If I remember right, Leon has had plenty of sleep, from being knocked out of course. smile

Snake stalemated Revolver Ocelot in a gunfight.

Sumthin Leon could NEVER do.

Solid Durandal
Not really. If I shoot somebody in the face the same amount of times it takes to blow off one of they're heads, I guarantee you it'll be pretty much the same result.

Oh and for the record the do feel pain.

And what are Revolver Ocelot's feats besides being able to bounce bullets off of edges.

Wil7
She's not ugly, but Ada really isn't all that. She's a bit annoying as well in 4.

No, she is not annoying. If anyone is annoying, it's Ashley. I'm tired of her screaming "LEON, HELP!!!" It really does get annoying after awhile.

Dark-Jaxx
Not really. If I shoot somebody in the face the same amount of times it takes to blow off one of they're heads, I guarantee you it'll be pretty much the same result.

Oh and for the record the do feel pain.

And what are Revolver Ocelot's feats besides being able to bounce bullets off of edges. Prove. It. You base that on nothing. erm

When? They can continue fighting without a head. no expression

He is able to ricochet bullets off of edges and hit people he cannot even see, he defeated an entire squad of GRU soldiers, and did so himself with one gun, and did it casually.

Leon cannot compete with Ocelot in a gunfight. no expression

Solid Durandal
Prove. It. You base that on nothing. erm

When? They can continue fighting without a head. no expression

He is able to ricochet bullets off of edges and hit people he cannot even see, he defeated an entire squad of GRU soldiers, and did so himself with one gun, and did it casually.

Leon cannot compete with Ocelot in a gunfight. no expression

You want me to go outside, shoot someone in the face like 7 times with a pistol, and take a picture of it, then post it on here?

The parasite has full control over their nervous system. And for the record, they can only continue fighting without a head when the plaga pops out.

I said besides that. Surely there has to be more then that, defeating a squad of average humans. And by the way, it wasn't GRU, it was KGB.

When Leon's received training for 6 years to protect the President's family, yes he can.

Rascaduanok
Yes she is. Way hotter then Ashley. Q4T!

Dark-Jaxx
You want me to go outside, shoot someone in the face like 7 times with a pistol, and take a picture of it, then post it on here?

The parasite has full control over their nervous system. And for the record, they can only continue fighting without a head when the plaga pops out.

I said besides that. Surely there has to be more then that, defeating a squad of average humans. And by the way, it wasn't GRU, it was KGB.

When Leon's received training for 6 years to protect the President's family, yes he can. 1. Yes. Don't make baseless claims.

2. ...Kay. And?

3. Defeating average humans? So a group of trained soldiers are average humans now? Lol.

4. So have most secret service agents, can they compete with Ocelot? Ocelot has been an expert Marksman since he was a teenager, and has like 50 years of experience on his belt now, he has only gotten better.

TricksterPriest
Ocelot stalemated Big Boss in CQC and a quickdraw pistol duel. Not to mention stalemating Solid Snake in MGS 1.

He's a rediculous marksman, did you not see his shooting in the games? He makes triple and sometimes quadruple ricochet shots. no expression Do you know the level of skill required to even make a single or a double?

It's one of the hardest gun tricks ever made and it can only be accurately with single shot guns like revolvers.

Darkstorm Zero
Have to agree there... Ocelot is like Vash the Stampede with X-ray vision... the complex trickshots Ocelot does are prodigious... another analogy would be to compare him to Legolas... the guy's insane, taking out 12 marines and GRU soliers in less than 5 seconds with 2 single action revolvers, while not moving more than a meter from a standing position AND every foe is armed with automatic assault rifles... AND doing it all with the off hand (Left hand since his right hand was sliced off my Grey Fox 2 years prior and he doesn't have complete control of it.)

THATS insane skills at gunfighting...

Combine that with some of his other pistols like the Markarov, or the Thor...

Nah, Leon would be well better off avoiding Ocelot in a gunfight.

CQC he may have a chance, but not a good one.

TricksterPriest
CQC? No way. Ocelot stalemated Big Boss, and if we include Liquid Ocelot, he bitchslapped Old Snake in CQC. Btw, if anything, Ocelot probably got better at gunfighting with Liquid's arm. Haven't finished MGS4, so no spoilers please.

Anyone's played MGS3, sound off. How many of you tried duplicating Ocelot's gunfighting style with the Single Action Army revolver? It's REALLY ****ING HARD. Not to mention his reload speed is faster than Big Boss. And if the last quickdraw duel in the plane is any indication, he might be faster on the draw too........

Dark-Jaxx
Yeah. He stalemated Big Boss in H2H who beat Volgin in H2H.

Ocelot=Snake>Volgin. 131

Solid Durandal
1. Yes. Don't make baseless claims.

2. ...Kay. And?

3. Defeating average humans? So a group of trained soldiers are average humans now? Lol.

4. So have most secret service agents, can they compete with Ocelot? Ocelot has been an expert Marksman since he was a teenager, and has like 50 years of experience on his belt now, he has only gotten better.

1. .......DOING SOMETHING LKE THAT WOULD BE RECKLESS AND STUPID!
2. Then Leon kicks the Plagas off. 313
3. Yep. They weren't any different then the average U.S Soldier.
4. ...........Flashgrenade ftw

Solid Durandal
Bump 131

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.