My Doomsday Vs. De-powered Tyrant..

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheGame17
Ok so let's say that Gog-Wars DD invades the marvel universe, wielding the power of a Green lantern ring.
He is later confronted by Galactus, who is impressed by Doomsday's strength. Galactus decides to make him his new herald and grants him the power cosmic and also gives him a Power gem.

Doomsday's first mission: Destroy Tyrant.

Can this DD with a green lantern ring + the power cosmic + power gem take down De-powered Tyrant?..
Discuss...

TricksterPriest
Minus BFR, Doomsday could win even without the upgrades.

TheGame17
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Minus BFR, Doomsday could win even without the upgrades.

really? U mean just plain ol' Gog Wars DD could take down Tyrant?..

TheGame17

Endless Mike
I don't know, really

Lord Feron
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA DD taking out tyrant without upgrades? Sorry had to point that out .. whew I heard some good ones in my day but damn the god almighty that was a good one. Anyway the battle with the upgrades... Idk. How would DD be w/ the gl ring? Would his mind be skilled enough to manipulate it? hmmm.... DD with the power comic I see like a being much much deadlier than say Thanos. Especially with the power gem. Imagine his adaptability to increase to exponential power levels. Also the scenario would have to make DD a herald for the purpose to kill tyrant. Big G mave have made a being equal to himself since FP Tyrant was able to go toe to toe with with him. So DD with that much juice is gonna be nasty. So DD W/ upgrades 10/10!

TheGame17
Originally posted by Lord Feron
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA DD taking out tyrant without upgrades? Sorry had to point that out .. whew I heard some good ones in my day but damn the god almighty that was a good one. Anyway the battle with the upgrades... Idk. How would DD be w/ the gl ring? Would his mind be skilled enough to manipulate it? hmmm.... DD with the power comic I see like a being much much deadlier than say Thanos. Especially with the power gem. Imagine his adaptability to increase to exponential power levels. Also the scenario would have to make DD a herald for the purpose to kill tyrant. Big G mave have made a being equal to himself since FP Tyrant was able to go toe to toe with with him. So DD with that much juice is gonna be nasty. So DD W/ upgrades 10/10!

i was figuring itd be a close fight..
Given Gog wars intelligence, i'd figure he'd have the capability of weilding the GL ring.

If i took away the power gem, would it be a more even match?...

quanchi112
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Minus BFR, Doomsday could win even without the upgrades. no expression No. Tyrant would slaughter Doomsday.

TheGame17
Originally posted by quanchi112
no expression No. Tyrant would slaughter Doomsday.

how bout with my upgrades? how do u think this fight goes?...

quanchi112
Originally posted by TheGame17
how bout with my upgrades? how do u think this fight goes?... Well,with the power gem I dont see how Tyrant could beat him,if he knows how to use it.

TheGame17
Well,with the power gem I dont see how Tyrant could beat him,if he knows how to use it.

well, as i mentioned Gog Wars DD was the most intelligent version.
what if i subtract the power gem and just leave him with the power cosmic and GL ring?...

quanchi112
well, as i mentioned Gog Wars DD was the most intelligent version.
what if i subtract the power gem and just leave him with the power cosmic and GL ring?... Without the power gem he loses,but with it he wins.

TheGame17
Without the power gem he loses,but with it he wins. [/

o. i c....
it seems we disagree again stick out tongue

quanchi112
Without the power gem he loses,but with it he wins. Nothing new here.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.