Krona from JLA/Avengers vs. Thanos w/IG

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Endless Mike
How this goes?

guy222
thanos

CaptainStoic
Hmmm this one is very hard to say... where's Master?

quanchi112
Thanos...easily.

Aster Phoenix
IG for the win.

TheGame17
Didn't Krona combine all the artifacts including the IG?...

Avlon
Strangely enough it seems that Krona trumped everything including the IG.

In that arc, the IG was also useless in DC.

Juntai
Grandmaster tried to wield the IG, among many other extremely powerful artifacts against him in that arc.

iceman24567
Then how does Thanos win?

Philosophía
He's Thanos.

And he's from Marvel.

What more do you need ?

WhiteWitchKing

Eon Blue
Originally posted by WhiteWitchKing
Finally, someone with some common sense.

I believe he was being sarcastic.

skyfather

quanchi112
Originally posted by Avlon
Strangely enough it seems that Krona trumped everything including the IG.

In that arc, the IG was also useless in DC. Concerning the Battlefield
Unless otherwise stated by the thread originator, the standard distance between combatants will be .5 kilometers in line of sight at the onset of battle, and there will be an implied "buzz" to signify the onset of battle. It will be assumed combatants are primed to go at the gun.

Also, all characters, regardless of where the fight takes place, or what universe/medium they are native to, will have full access to their abilities at optimum efficiency as they are depicted in their native universes. It will be assumed that each character fights as they are normally presented regardless of battle locale. This means that, for example, Flash will in fact have SpeedForce abilities if the battle took place in Marvel Manhattan. Battles will always take place on an assumed equal playing field.

DOESNT MEAN THE IG DOESNT WORK HERE.

Lord S
If the fight takes place in the MU, then Thanos.

In the DCU, it's tough to say...Darkseid couldn't get the IG to work, but stated that he could feel the power of the gems. Perhaps it could work in DC...depending on who's wielding it.

I think the IG itself does determine who is worthy of wielding it...seeing as how it was jerking Rune around. Maybe Darkseid wasn't worthy.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Lord S

In the DCU, it's tough to say...Darkseid couldn't get the IG to work, but stated that he could feel the power of the gems. Perhaps it could work in DC...depending on who's wielding it.

I think the IG itself does determines who is worthy of wielding it...seeing as how it was jerking Rune around. Maybe Darkseid wasn't worthy. Look at my above post. Both powers work regardless and its a neutral setting unless stated in the opening thread where both powersets work regardless of location.

WhiteWitchKing
Originally posted by Eon Blue
I believe he was being sarcastic.

WhiteWitchKing
Originally posted by Juntai
Grandmaster tried to wield the IG, among many other extremely powerful artifacts against him in that arc.

Or...the LT's decree still stands.

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by Lord S

I think the IG itself does determine who is worthy of wielding it...seeing as how it was jerking Rune around. Maybe Darkseid wasn't worthy.

it has nothing to do with DS not being worthy. Desaad finished analyzing the gauntlet and gems. He said they had considerable power, but in another universe. They do not function in the DCU.

And Rune was being controlled by the soul gem, which is sentient and had decided to rebel against Adam Warlock.

Avlon
Originally posted by quanchi112
Concerning the Battlefield
Unless otherwise stated by the thread originator, the standard distance between combatants will be .5 kilometers in line of sight at the onset of battle, and there will be an implied "buzz" to signify the onset of battle. It will be assumed combatants are primed to go at the gun.

Also, all characters, regardless of where the fight takes place, or what universe/medium they are native to, will have full access to their abilities at optimum efficiency as they are depicted in their native universes. It will be assumed that each character fights as they are normally presented regardless of battle locale. This means that, for example, Flash will in fact have SpeedForce abilities if the battle took place in Marvel Manhattan. Battles will always take place on an assumed equal playing field.

DOESNT MEAN THE IG DOESNT WORK HERE.

Originally posted by Juntai

thumb up

Lord S
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
it has nothing to do with DS not being worthy. Desaad finished analyzing the gauntlet and gems. He said they had considerable power, but in another universe. They do not function in the DCU.

And Rune was being controlled by the soul gem, which is sentient and had decided to rebel against Adam Warlock. Ahh...thanks for the clarification. Couldn't remember the details.

TricksterPriest
No problem.

Krona has always been beaten by plot devices, never sheer power.

The Great Galen
I guess IG but I dont know...where is master?

TricksterPriest
The crossover sucked, but he did beat down the IG among other artifacts. So he should win.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Avlon
thumb up Did you read the crossover?

Mr Master
This Cross-over was/is inconsequential to me,
it bares no significance on true Marvel cosmology.

(Marvel & DC do not share the same Multiverse, as that crossover suggests)

I know DC made their side of the story canon in their books,
but until Marvel displays a reference 'on panel' in Marvel comics,
the events therein that took place within the crossover are irrelevant to me.

But for the sake of the thread:

Krona displayed ridiculous intellect & power, but also ridiculous fallibility & weakness.

It's difficult to accurately judge Krona,
cause the story/crossover arc was so convoluted, like a labyrinthine of contradictions imo.

So, withIN the cross-over, according to the AV/JL story, Krona wins.

In the Marvel Universe, according to the IG stories, Thanos wins.

IMO. smile

tsscls
Originally posted by Mr Master

Krona displayed ridiculous intellect & power, but also ridiculous fallibility & weakness.

cause the story/crossover arc was so convoluted, like a labyrinthine of contradictions imo.

IMO. smile

agreed

Endless Mike
Originally posted by Mr Master

IMO. smile

But who wins in a match using KMC rules?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.