Volgin(MGS3) vs. Nemesis(RE)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Dark-Jaxx
The antagonist of RE3 vs. the Nemesis project.

Nemesis has his weapons and tentacles from the game.

Apparently, Volgin has "Nothing" on Nemesis.

Discuss.

Wil7
WHO SAID THAT!!!

Solid Durandal
Nemesis runs over and delivers a kamikaze attack on Volgin infecting him with the T-Virus. He shortly dies thereafter.

no expression

Then Nemesis heals back to life.

Darkstorm Zero
Originally posted by Wil7
WHO SAID THAT!!!

I did, and I stand by it.

Volgin's biggest feat was taking an RPG hit.

Nemesis does the same... and many many rounds of ammo... and an acid bath..., he survived it all. geting stronger every time.

Dark-Jaxx
And Volgin punched through the hull of the Shagohod, something an RPG could not so much as blemish. He routinely punches through reinforced steel, he literally pushed his fist through several feet's worth of concrete, and with a two handed fist push sent a grown fatass man in a steel barrel flying like 30 feet into the air.

Volgin's best durability feat was the RPG and the lightning bolt. Oh and when the Shagohod blew up from the inside.

Volgin has seemingly inexhaustible stamina, able to continue fighting despite taking massive punishment in his battles.

Volgin is a more skilled fighter than Nemesis, Volgin himself being a skilled amateur boxer before joining GRU.

If Nemesis stabs Volgin with his tentacles, that will only fvck Nemesis up, it is like stabbing a knife in an electric socket.

As far as infecting with the T Virus, lol, it could not possibly survive the heat inside of Volgin's body due to the 10,000,000 volts of electricity.

Volgin can fire bullets from his hands and even send them flying through the air like 16 at a time. He is able to hold four in one hand and deliver it with a punch.

Volgin's control over electricity is undeniably great, he was able to control the Shagohod by holding onto its inner wires.

Volgin ftw.

Wil7
There is no way Volgin could lose.

Darkstorm Zero
Originally posted by Dark-Jaxx
And Volgin punched through the hull of the Shagohod, something an RPG could not so much as blemish. He routinely punches through reinforced steel, he literally pushed his fist through several feet's worth of concrete, and with a two handed fist push sent a grown fatass man in a steel barrel flying like 30 feet into the air.

Volgin's best durability feat was the RPG and the lightning bolt. Oh and when the Shagohod blew up from the inside.

Volgin has seemingly inexhaustible stamina, able to continue fighting despite taking massive punishment in his battles.

Volgin is a more skilled fighter than Nemesis, Volgin himself being a skilled amateur boxer before joining GRU.

If Nemesis stabs Volgin with his tentacles, that will only fvck Nemesis up, it is like stabbing a knife in an electric socket.

As far as infecting with the T Virus, lol, it could not possibly survive the heat inside of Volgin's body due to the 10,000,000 volts of electricity.

Volgin can fire bullets from his hands and even send them flying through the air like 16 at a time. He is able to hold four in one hand and deliver it with a punch.

Volgin's control over electricity is undeniably great, he was able to control the Shagohod by holding onto its inner wires.

Volgin ftw.

#1: Nemes's 3rd form burrowed through hardened reinforced structures, the walls of the Hive Compound... That even that rail cannon couldn't penetrate... Punching a steel plate <<< tunneling THROUGH hardened structures.

#2: The Lightning ****ed him up entirely....

#3: Have you played RE3? Volgin doesn't know what stamina is...

#4: Nemesis strength and sheer versatility easily compensates the difference.

#5: Thats funny... if Volgin gets a tentacle through the skull, he'll be dead, no shock... BUT, even if Volgins energy where unleashed at that point, Nemesis would simply shrug it off, just like he did when he was zapped at the clock tower.

#6: That requires proof, especially in the face of the T/G virus's extremely adaptable mutation proccess. Also consider, Nemesis was fried in the clock tower, if that was all it took to defeat the Virus, why did Nemesis get back up?

#7: Which does absolutely nothing to Nemesis who soaks up bullets in ways that would make Volgin cream his pats.

#8: And?

#9: Nemesis ftw... Volgin can't put him down permanently, unless he's given the Shagohod...

Solid Durandal

Volgin ftw.

I don't recall Snake shooting the same area of the Shagohad that Volgin punched through.

Nemesis was thrown into a vat of acid, like the kind of shit that melts you in seconds, and survived.

Nemesis actually has infinite stamina.

Why the fvck would Nemesis get into a fist fight with Volgin? Nemesis would just stab Volgin with his one of his hand penises

Nemesis has a large healing factor, and an extraordinary durability. I don't think electricity is going to kill Nemesis.

If you take Resident Evil Outbreak into account, it's possible that the T-Virus managed to survive a fugging nuke. no expression

Bullets won't do shit to Nemesis

StyleTime
Originally posted by Solid Durandal
Nemesis actually has infinite stamina.

I agree with most everything. Nemesis has insane stamina, but he did seem to pass out after fighting Jill in the clocktower courtyard.

As for the fight, it depends on what counts as victory and what stage of mutation Nemesis is in. Putting Nemesis down in his earlier forms is a little different from killing him. The former is quite doable by any exceptionally-trained and armed combatant. The latter takes....a huge plasma cannon thing.

Pyron_Knight
Armored structure...what? All Nemesis did was pop up from nowhere, half-dead and only saved by the Tyrant corpses.

Since when did a random zap = 10,000,000 volts being pumped directly into his body?

It's all of the Shagohod. There's no specific part of it that is RPGproof.

And was a weak, pathetic half-dead mass of shit barely moving around for it.
THE POWWAAHHHH!

Since when? After every fight he steadily falls apart and finally he just grows tentacles.

Kazenji
Originally posted by Pyron_Knight
Armored structure...what? All Nemesis did was pop up from nowhere, half-dead and only saved by the Tyrant corpses.

How did that tyrant corpse save Nemesis ?

It was dead when you got that rail gun room and then Nemesis shows up.

leonheartmm
volgin rips him apart

Solid Durandal
Originally posted by Pyron_Knight

Since when did a random zap = 10,000,000 volts being pumped directly into his body?

It's all of the Shagohod. There's no specific part of it that is RPGproof.

And was a weak, pathetic half-dead mass of shit barely moving around for it.
THE POWWAAHHHH!

Since when? After every fight he steadily falls apart and finally he just grows tentacles.

Prove it.

Volgin would die if dropped in there 131

MORE POWAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

StyleTime
Originally posted by StyleTime
I agree with most everything. Nemesis has insane stamina, but he did seem to pass out after fighting Jill in the clocktower courtyard.

As for the fight, it depends on what counts as victory and what stage of mutation Nemesis is in. Putting Nemesis down in his earlier forms is a little different from killing him. The former is quite doable by any exceptionally-trained and armed combatant. The latter takes....a huge plasma cannon thing.
That first bit is supposed to be "I agree with most everything except this. "

Pyron_Knight
Originally posted by Kazenji
How did that tyrant corpse save Nemesis ?

It was dead when you got that rail gun room and then Nemesis shows up.

Exactly. Nemesis seemed to eat the dead Mr. X and thus mutate some more.

Sado22
Volgin for the loss. He does what all japanese fangirls want to do......f--k silverhaired men sick

~Sado
P.S. Big Boss arrives and slaps Volgin around again like a little biatch again laughing

Dark-Jaxx
Originally posted by Darkstorm Zero
#1: Nemes's 3rd form burrowed through hardened reinforced structures, the walls of the Hive Compound... That even that rail cannon couldn't penetrate... Punching a steel plate <<< tunneling THROUGH hardened structures.

#2: The Lightning ****ed him up entirely....

#3: Have you played RE3? Volgin doesn't know what stamina is...

#4: Nemesis strength and sheer versatility easily compensates the difference.

#5: Thats funny... if Volgin gets a tentacle through the skull, he'll be dead, no shock... BUT, even if Volgins energy where unleashed at that point, Nemesis would simply shrug it off, just like he did when he was zapped at the clock tower.

#6: That requires proof, especially in the face of the T/G virus's extremely adaptable mutation proccess. Also consider, Nemesis was fried in the clock tower, if that was all it took to defeat the Virus, why did Nemesis get back up?

#7: Which does absolutely nothing to Nemesis who soaks up bullets in ways that would make Volgin cream his pats.

#8: And?

#9: Nemesis ftw... Volgin can't put him down permanently, unless he's given the Shagohod... 1. ...Excuse me? When? Like PK said, wtf are you talking about?

2. The lightning set him on fire, and a bunch of anti-tank rounds went through his entire torsa.

3. Noice. Nice dodge, questioning my knowledge instead of addressing the point.

4. Nemesis' strength is not superior to Volgin's by feats. Versatility? Volgin shits on Nemesis in versatility.

5. Only his head would not be punctured though, considering Nemesis is not that strong and Volgin would not simply let him. Random zap equals 10,000,000 volts? Lol.

6. I obviously cannot prove it since an instance has never occured. Maybe because viruses spread, especially the T Virus, and it did not kill off every single trace of the virus, hence Nemesis still being alive?

7. And Volgin took a rocket to the face, was struck by lightning and sent on fire, and survived the Shagohod exploding from the inside, which is>Anything Nemesis has taken.

8. Proves versatility with his power. He can form shields to keep Nemesis at bay, if Nemesis touches him he can send a charge just outside of his body to send him flying, he can fire anti tank bullets manually, and even make them levitate around him and send them all at one target, he can fire electricity and continually fire it until he stops, he can supercharge his punches and fire the bullets from his fists all in one punch, and can even disarm opponents with his powers.

9. Nah.

Solid Durandal
1. ...Excuse me? When? Like PK said, wtf are you talking about?

2. The lightning set him on fire, and a bunch of anti-tank rounds went through his entire torsa.

3. Noice. Nice dodge, questioning my knowledge instead of addressing the point.

4. Nemesis' strength is not superior to Volgin's by feats. Versatility? Volgin shits on Nemesis in versatility.

5. Only his head would not be punctured though, considering Nemesis is not that strong and Volgin would not simply let him. Random zap equals 10,000,000 volts? Lol.

6. I obviously cannot prove it since an instance has never occured. Maybe because viruses spread, especially the T Virus, and it did not kill off every single trace of the virus, hence Nemesis still being alive?

7. And Volgin took a rocket to the face, was struck by lightning and sent on fire, and survived the Shagohod exploding from the inside, which is>Anything Nemesis has taken.

8. Proves versatility with his power. He can form shields to keep Nemesis at bay, if Nemesis touches him he can send a charge just outside of his body to send him flying, he can fire anti tank bullets manually, and even make them levitate around him and send them all at one target, he can fire electricity and continually fire it until he stops, he can supercharge his punches and fire the bullets from his fists all in one punch, and can even disarm opponents with his powers.

9. Nah.

1. Since when the hell are they anti-tank bullets? Prove it.

2. Yet Snake can stab Volgin with a knife no expression

3. Again, T-Virus survived being nuked. That > 10 Million Volts. Besides, if that was the case, wouldn't Raikov be like, dead from butt seks

4. Lol flying with a charge. Again, prove those are Anti-Tank bullets, and even if they were, they wouldn't do shit to Nemesis.

Sado22
I don't know why Dark-Peggee is make such a big deal about Volgin. the guy was shitscared of the boss, got pwned by Snake everytime they came across each other and did nothing but beat up an already beat up Snake. sure the guy was powerful (smacking granin while in an oil barrel) and all that but Snake pwned him. What proof is there that Snake even hit Volgin directly? for all we know Snake probably hit the shagohod...still, volgin surviving it is a feat, yes, but it wasn't a direct hit.

~The Manly-Lemon-buying-from-kids Sado

Dark-Jaxx
1. Since when the hell are they anti-tank bullets? Prove it.

2. Yet Snake can stab Volgin with a knife no expression

3. Again, T-Virus survived being nuked. That > 10 Million Volts. Besides, if that was the case, wouldn't Raikov be like, dead from butt seks

4. Lol flying with a charge. Again, prove those are Anti-Tank bullets, and even if they were, they wouldn't do shit to Nemesis. 1. I looked it up and Volgin actually used the bullets to go through the Shagohod.

2. Never happened. When trying to cut Volgin with the knife in gameplay, it doesn't even hurt him.

3. I would need to know the circumstances of this shit. No...It doesn't go through natural orifices like his mouth I guess...And he can control if of course.

4. He would. Already did. They wouldn't hurt him? Based on nothing.

Solid Durandal
1. I looked it up and Volgin actually used the bullets to go through the Shagohod.

2. Never happened. When trying to cut Volgin with the knife in gameplay, it doesn't even hurt him.

3. I would need to know the circumstances of this shit. No...It doesn't go through natural orifices like his mouth I guess...And he can control if of course.

4. He would. Already did. They wouldn't hurt him? Based on nothing.

1. Link.

2. No. Snake stabs Volgin with the knife and gets electrocuted as a result.

3. Usaully Nemesis impales you through the mouth smile

4. Based on the fact that Nemesis can tank bullets anyway.

Pyron_Knight
Yeah Jaxx, since when did Volgin have the bullets in his knuckles when he punched through the Shagohod?

TricksterPriest
The T-virus is the big problem. It's rediculously resilient. Volgin's inherent bio-electricity might not be enough to stop it from killing him.

Aside from that, what version of Nemesis? What equipment? and where are they fighting?

Ban Mido
Volgin punch = Epic win ^_^

In my opinion I think Volgin wins

Sado22
*in my best Ginji imitation*
BAN-CHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN!!!
*goes chibi*

Dark-Jaxx
1. Link.

2. No. Snake stabs Volgin with the knife and gets electrocuted as a result.

3. Usaully Nemesis impales you through the mouth smile

4. Based on the fact that Nemesis can tank bullets anyway. 1. Youtube is a piece of bearshit on this computer, just look the scene of when he does it on Youtube.

2. When? And that just helps prove my point.

3. Impaling is not a natural orifice.

4. Normal bullets are a far-cry from anti-tank bullets jack.

Dark-Jaxx
Originally posted by Sado22
I don't know why Dark-Peggee is make such a big deal about Volgin. the guy was shitscared of the boss, got pwned by Snake everytime they came across each other and did nothing but beat up an already beat up Snake. sure the guy was powerful (smacking granin while in an oil barrel) and all that but Snake pwned him. What proof is there that Snake even hit Volgin directly? for all we know Snake probably hit the shagohod...still, volgin surviving it is a feat, yes, but it wasn't a direct hit.

~The Manly-Lemon-buying-from-kids Sado Shitscared of Boss? Never happened, is useless slander against Volgin. Volgin was her superior, and when he gave her orders, she followed them. Got pwned by Snake due to PIS. Snake was beat up? I'm sorry, but if that little weak throw weakened Snake to the point that he could not fight back, then Snake is a pussy. The rocket was seen going DIRECTLY at Volgin's face.

Solid Durandal
1. Youtube is a piece of bearshit on this computer, just look the scene of when he does it on Youtube.

2. When? And that just helps prove my point.

3. Impaling is not a natural orifice.

4. Normal bullets are a far-cry from anti-tank bullets jack.

1. Na, too lazy.

2. Prove what? Volgin will still be infected with the virus.

3. Read above.

4. Let me rephrase that. A grenade launcher to the face doesn't even faze Nemesis. His healing is nearly instantaneous. Again, bullets won't do shit to Nemesis.

Dark-Jaxx
1. Na, too lazy.

2. Prove what? Volgin will still be infected with the virus.

3. Read above.

4. Let me rephrase that. A grenade launcher to the face doesn't even faze Nemesis. His healing is nearly instantaneous. Again, bullets won't do shit to Nemesis. 1. K.

2. Prove that stabbing him will fvck you up. no expression

3. It's all bullshit.

4. And Volgin took a RPG to the face and had the Shagohod blow up in his face, which WOULD have killed Nemesis. A RPG did not dent the Shagohod, the bullets of Volgin's did. They will annihilate Nemesis.

HonkyTonkMan
Nemesis.

Dark-Jaxx
GTFO

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.