Anti-Venom

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

steverules
Do you guys think that Anti-venom should be kept and was a good idea or was he a good idea and did marvel make a mistake and find away to bring back Venom?

Neo Darkhalen
He's great (no expression) definitely unique enough to place him above other symbiotes, i actually think i like him more then Venom now (although that could just be because of Mac)

Also come on the guy can cure radiated blood, and doesn't have the regular Symbiote weaknesses.

steverules
He'll have a weakness but we just dunno it yet.

Neo Darkhalen
Well Fire and sonics don't work on him.

I don't know how that works.

steverules
Well there could be something else

Neo Darkhalen
Well only 2 more parts to find out i guess, unless they plan on making Anti a "permanent" fixture.

steverules
He may be, but now he's gotten rid of Venom how can he be anti-venom with no venom?

Neo Darkhalen
Hmm well Venoms not completely gone.

But it seems Anti wants to cleanse every "Ill" superhero/villain.

steverules
Seems so, how is venom not completely gone?

Neo Darkhalen
Well he never completely destroyed the Venom Symbiote 100% he was about to, but then he decided to clean Spider-Man, if you look one the panel some of it seems to be alive, Anti-Venom also comments that it's almost done, then he turns on Spider-man.

steverules
Hmmm so Venom isn't gone...thats good...I hope

BruceSkywalker
I like Brock as Anti Venom, it suits him well. Hopefully he will get his own ongoing.

BTW...Steve I like the fourth choice on your poll

Arachnid1
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
I like Brock as Anti Venom, it suits him well. Hopefully he will get his own ongoing.

BTW...Steve I like the fourth choice on your poll I don't. And no one in their right mind would pick it. Its obviously bullsh*t. stick out tongue

steverules
Originally posted by Arachnid1
I do. And every one in their right mind would pick it. Its obviously correct. stick out tongue

That it is wink

Neo Darkhalen
Steve you voted for the 3rd option....why did i never see the signs haermm

steverules
Actually that was most likely A1 since I haven't cast a vote

Arachnid1
Originally posted by steverules
Actually that was most likely A1 since I haven't cast a vote Yep. smokin'

Neo Darkhalen
Actually that was most likely A1 since I haven't cast a vote

I thought you did it as a joke stick out tongue

Originally posted by Arachnid1
Yep. smokin'

You have issues man....serious issues stick out tongue

steverules
It took you this long to work that out? sly

Neo Darkhalen
laughing out loud

BruceSkywalker
I haven't casted a vote yet either.

Here3's hoping Brock as Anti-Venom is here to stay

steverules
I don't mind either way, it's good to have him back as a strong villain and not one with any weaknesses at this point.

Neo Darkhalen
Well i wouldn't call him a villain.

BruceSkywalker
I wouldn't either. He appears to be somewhat of a good guy.

steverules
Prefer a villain

Neo Darkhalen
He's actually a hero.

steverules
Yeah I know but...if he were a villain then we'd see him fight spider-man more often. Plus I'm not sure if Anti-venom is a symbiote or not, not the kinda symbiotes we've had before anyways

Neo Darkhalen
Sort of like a new breed of symbiote?

steverules
Yeah most likely, just hope he has a weakness otherwise it's a little boring

Magic_attack
I don't mind either way, it's good to have him back as a strong villain and not one with any weaknesses at this point.

blink

Jynocidus
ANybody else think that Anti-Venom looks like Venom 2099? I think that's slick, and kinda significant to something like fall of the heroes? I dunno. Just a speculation

BlackZero30x
umm im srry but i missed the anti venom thing....could someone fill me in on whats up with anti venom...like where he comes from...how hes related to an old spidy villian and whats he here for....sorry i missed it and i feel left in the dust embarrasment

Phoenix2001
Anti-Venom is Eddie Brock with another symbiote. The new symbiote is basically left-over cells of the Venom symbiote that formed into another symbiote organism from Mr. Negative's "mystical" touch on Brock. Anti-Venom has pretty much been fighting along side Spider-Man, for the most part, and fighting against the Mac Gargan/Venom since Marvel has been writing on him.

BlackZero30x
Originally posted by Phoenix2001
Anti-Venom is Eddie Brock with another symbiote. The new symbiote is basically left-over cells of the Venom symbiote that formed into another symbiote organism from Mr. Negative's "mystical" touch on Brock. Anti-Venom has pretty much been fighting along side Spider-Man, for the most part, and fighting against the Mac Gargan/Venom since Marvel has been writing on him.

Oohs thanks

Scythe
They'll find a way to turn Anti-Venom to a villain. He makes Spidey weaker as he gets near him, that's awesome for a villain.

Keehar
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!! This character was so lame. Just another bad product of all the crap they've been doing to Spidey lately.

Wade Wilson
don't want no Anti-Venom to exist. Why? Cause im still hoping that the whole brand new day crap with be erased from marvel continuity. When they bring things back to NORMAL THATS when it's ok to bring The Venom back.

Doc Ock
Anti-Venom was lame.

Just another in a long line of lame symbiote villains.

Phoenix2001
At least they've finally brought Eddie out of the gutter.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.