Most annoying and returning

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DarkSerpent
Sock

I know of
Numan/Count Kent
Sorgo
Elmtirk(old battle bar post)
Who are some others?

P.S. who was Darth Dantheman

Lord Knightfa11
'DarkSerpent' is one.

Master Crimzon
Look, this thread is gonna get closed soon. I don't even know who any of the people you listed IS, so they're obviously long gone.

DarkSerpent
Originally posted by Lord Knightfa11
'DarkSerpent' is one. Dude, Shut up.

Lord Knightfa11
Make me.

Lt. Valerian
This'll get closed soon enough.

Schwarzenegger
Jedikatarn11 i think, he is a supershadow cock sucker. Suck suck suck suck suck Suck suck suck suck suck Suck suck suck suck sucks supershadows dick all day long.

Tangible God
Originally posted by DarkSerpent
Sock

I know of
Numan/Count Kent
Sorgo
Who are some others?

P.S. who was Darth Dantheman Where's the infamous Nebaris?

Advent
Count Kent was Nebaris.

Tangible God
Originally? Huh. I was either not there for that, or didn't pay attention back then.

Schwarzenegger
Originally posted by Advent
Count Kent was Nebaris. Does that mean he was numan too? Was never here during the "janus era".

NonSensi-Klown
I don't think he is Numan, though I can be wrong.

City Hunter
I think N00baris admitted being Numan about a year or so ago(He certainly had the same tactics as Numan, that's for sure).

Funny thing is, he made of 20+ socks in the span of 3 years(No joke, Gideon, Lightsnake and the others can vouch for me).

I think he set a record for 'the most socks ever created on an internet forum'.

I know Sorgo made a sock around '06, and Ush caught him pretty easily.

As for katarn, ironically, he was one of the few who didn't make another sock when he was banned(Atleast, as far as I know of, he didn't).

Lord Knightfa11
maybe he got his act together and came back? lol.

Schwarzenegger
20 socks? Hell no, its more like 55+(sincerely).

Nactous
Nactous

Nactous
You guys think the Mods ever have socks, you know, to back up there own opinion? You know who I'm referring to... wink

DarkSerpent
Random Question... Kotor Cheat node.. which options work
and what did they do

Is Janus era the same as the Antedilluvian Era?

DarkSerpent
Originally posted by Nactous
You guys think the Mods ever have socks, you know, to back up there own opinion? You know who I'm referring to... wink Here's a guess Raz=Blax wink

Tangible God
and what did they do

Is Janus era the same as the Antedilluvian Era? Yes.

DarkSerpent
Originally posted by Schwarzenegger
20 socks? Hell no, its more like 55+(sincerely). I read some of the old battle bar and wondered who yall hated more that elmtirk guy(what was with the he name) or numan?

Tangible God
I read some of the old battle bar and wondered who yall hated more that elmtirk guy(what was with the he name) or numan? Well there's you...

But seriously, few were ever as hated as them. Nebaris comes close though.

Enyalus
I feel confident in asserting that Nebaris is responsible for Lightsnake's irrational hatred of Darth Bane.

stick out tongue

DarkSerpent
Originally posted by Tangible God
Well there's you...

But seriously, few were ever as hated as them. Nebaris comes close though. No I meant which was worse by comparing the two.

Tangible God
No I meant which was worse by comparing the two. As far as I remember, Numan. Nebaris at least had debating skill (albeit accompanied by irrationality and poorly managed bias), but Numan was the KMC epitome of a sack of potatoes.

Gideon
As far as I remember, Numan. Nebaris at least had debating skill (albeit accompanied by irrationality and poorly managed bias), but Numan was the KMC epitome of a sack of potatoes.

Potatoes are tasty. Are you comparing Numan to a warm pile of mashed potatoes? Yum.

Faunus
Sock

I know of
Numan/Count Kent
Sorgo
Who are some others?I heard that Gideon guy made like, fifty-seven socks. Y'know, Enyalus, Crimzon, Nebaris (yeah, it's a hoax, just like the Loch Ness monster and the Clone Wars), and even Advent.

A God.

DarkSerpent
As far as I remember, Numan. Nebaris at least had debating skill (albeit accompanied by irrationality and poorly managed bias), but Numan was the KMC epitome of a sack of potatoes. I meant compared to Elmtirk(good lord man, this is why you annoy me, I have to spell every letter of my intent out) in annoyance and other stuff.

DarkSerpent
Originally posted by Faunus
I heard that Gideon guy made like, fifty-seven socks. Y'know, Enyalus, Crimzon, Nebaris (yeah, it's a hoax, just like the Loch Ness monster and the Clone Wars), and even Advent.

A God. What happened to him? Why was he banned?

Tangible God
I meant compared to Elmtirk(good lord man, this is why you annoy me, I have to spell every letter of my intent out) in annoyance and other stuff. I understood you, but you're worth so little that I waive most of your questions and ahem, "contributions."

DarkSerpent
I understood you, but you're worth so little that I waive most of your questions and ahem, "contributions." Arrogance at its finest.

Tangible God
Arrogance at its finest. Me? Arrogant? Monsieur, I assure you, my nose rarely ever hits the 45 degree mark.

Lord Knightfa11
But it is hard not to value yourself high when in low company?

Enyalus
I find Serpent's comic relief refreshing (occasionally).

Like a court jester during the French Revolution.

EDIT: Faunus!! Gideon's sock? Are you insane?....Do you know where he puts his socks?

Lord Knightfa11
LOL... hes an idiot who frequently gets his head chopped off by lower class french people?

Enyalus
LOL... hes an idiot who frequently gets his head chopped off by lower class french people?

You said it, not me. *whistles innocently*

Captain REX
Originally posted by Nactous
You guys think the Mods ever have socks, you know, to back up there own opinion? You know who I'm referring to... wink

I am most interested in hearing who you think you are referring to.

Meanwhile, I hated everyone listed. DanTheMan was an absolute prick, Nebaris and Numan (if they are not one and the same) absolutely refused to die... and so on. I'm sure they're still prowling around here somewhere.

And enjoy your three day vacation, DarkSerpent. Also highly suspicious that you, a completely n00b, have brought up a list of all the socks that I have had trouble with in the past three or four years. Hmm.

This is only remaining open because I want to hear Nactous' answer.

Master Crimzon
Originally posted by Faunus
I heard that Gideon guy made like, fifty-seven socks. Y'know, Enyalus, Crimzon, Nebaris (yeah, it's a hoax, just like the Loch Ness monster and the Clone Wars), and even Advent.

How DARE you? Do you accuse MUI of being a sock?!

embarrasment

Nactous
Originally posted by Captain REX
I am most interested in hearing who you think you are referring to.

Meanwhile, I hated everyone listed. DanTheMan was an absolute prick, Nebaris and Numan (if they are not one and the same) absolutely refused to die... and so on. I'm sure they're still prowling around here somewhere.

And enjoy your three day vacation, DarkSerpent. Also highly suspicious that you, a completely n00b, have brought up a list of all the socks that I have had trouble with in the past three or four years. Hmm.

This is only remaining open because I want to hear Nactous' answer.

And why is that?

NonSensi-Klown
Don't shell out to "The Man" Nactuous!

sweersa
Wait so we aren't supposed to have more than one account to post on here?

Uh oh...

Master Crimzon
Sweersa, this is the EU forum. I banish you.

sweersa
Originally posted by Master Crimzon
Sweersa, this is the EU forum. I banish you.

I don't see a Moderator tag on you.

Hahaha.

I won't make fun of the EU in this thread I promise. Believe me...it is hard.

Jbill311
and what did they do

I got almost everything to work except give item/money and Set. Never tried invulnerability, but most of the rest worked. Nowadays I just use the Save Game Editor file that makes Peragus ALMOST fun.

Lord Knightfa11
SGE = totall extreme darkside+red double bladed lightsabers and mods to give you cooler outfits=win

City Hunter
Nebaris at least had debating skill (albeit accompanied by irrationality and poorly managed bias). I think you forgot to mention that his 'skill' involved copying and pasting the same arguments over and over again, even though they had already been refuted beforehand countless times, aswell as making up 'sources' that didn't even exist.

He literally had no skill whatsoever and was more of an annoyance and nuisance(More so in REX's case, since he was the one who had to keep banning the little bastard before the kid finally took the hint that he wasn't welcome here), than someone to be taken seriously.

DarkSerpent
Originally posted by Jbill311
I got almost everything to work except give item/money and Set. Never tried invulnerability, but most of the rest worked. Nowadays I just use the Save Game Editor file that makes Peragus ALMOST fun. I was talking about the Xbox version.

Can somebody pm me on what Dantheman was like?

truejedi
Originally posted by City Hunter
I think you forgot to mention that his 'skill' involved copying and pasting the same arguments over and over again, even though they had already been refuted beforehand countless times, aswell as making up 'sources' that didn't even exist.

He literally had no skill whatsoever and was more of an annoyance and nuisance(More so in REX's case, since he was the one who had to keep banning the little bastard before the kid finally took the hint that he wasn't welcome here), than someone to be taken seriously.

hate to say it: but he didn't take the hint. Goes by the name Taven now. but you have the rest of the post dead on.

sweersa
I was talking about the Xbox version.

Prolly the same except PC would have better graphics depending on what the gamer has in his box.

Lord Knightfa11
I'm glad he hasn't taken the hint. What would life be without noobaris?

DarkSerpent
Life would make sense... unlike this

City Hunter
What would life be without noobaris? A lot less annoying.

Why hasn't REX banned him already?

Nactous
Banned who?

Lord Knightfa11
your mom. Duh.

Nactous
ouch...

Lord Knightfa11
smile

DarkSerpent
Amusement, most likely.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.