Leon S. Kennedy and Solid Snake vs Dante

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Wil7
Leon S. Kennedy equiped with, lets say every weapon except the P.R.L 412, and Solid Snake with every weapon that he has ever used.

vs

Dante with every gun and H2H combat weapon with every fighting style.

Let's see what everyone says.

Solid Durandal
Dante easily.

leonheartmm
did u honestly think any1 wud side with team 1?

Wil7
No, but just wanted to see what people say. What most people say on here is bull. Just making sure people choose Dante.

Zack Fair
Dante stands there eating pizza while Snake and Leon fire at him until they exhaust themselves to the point of losing conciousness or until they run out of ammo.

And that is being generous.

Dark-Jaxx
Snake beats him in H2H using his superior skill while Leon kicks his head off.

Wil7
Originally posted by Dark-Jaxx
Snake beats him in H2H using his superior skill while Leon kicks his head off.

I hope your joking. There is no way Leon could kick his head off. Dante would just jump over Leon and stab him before he could react. Snake is a Snail compared to Dante. Dante would have kicked the living shit out of Snake. While Snake is running at Dante trying to beat him up with h2h combat, Dante would have pulled out Ebony and Ivory and blown his into Leon. Leon and Snake r way out of there league.

Dark-Jaxx
Originally posted by Wil7
I hope your joking. There is no way Leon could kick his head off. Dante would just jump over Leon and stab him before he could react. Snake is a Snail compared to Dante. Dante would have kicked the living shit out of Snake. While Snake is running at Dante trying to beat him up with h2h combat, Dante would have pulled out Ebony and Ivory and blown his into Leon. Leon and Snake r way out of there league. No. Despite the superior speed and strength of Dante, Snake could beat him in H2H or Leon could kick his head off.

Snake is just too skilled and Leon too badass.

Wil7
No. Despite the superior speed and strength of Dante, Snake could beat him in H2H or Leon could kick his head off.

Snake is just too skilled and Leon too badass.

Dante would use quicksilver to slow down time, and then use doppleganger to make it a 2 on 2. With 2 Dante's and with time slowed down for Snake and Leon, no question who wins.

Dante is way more badass and skilled than Snake and Leon.

Zack Fair
I disagree about himg being more skilled and badass than either of them.

He is just a "natural."

If you can call being the son of a devil and making the Devil Cry natural

Dark-Jaxx
Dante would use quicksilver to slow down time, and then use doppleganger to make it a 2 on 2. With 2 Dante's and with time slowed down for Snake and Leon, no question who wins.

Dante is way more badass and skilled than Snake and Leon. None of that matters, Snake is too skilled.

He will use his skill to easily defeat the stronger and faster Dante.

Even if time is slowed.

Wil7
None of that matters, Snake is too skilled.

He will use his skill to easily defeat the stronger and faster Dante.

Even if time is slowed.
That is the best u got for a come back. Oh, snake is so skilled, he is the best fighter ever. The rest to me is blah, blah, blah, blah, blah.

Plus if he is stronger and faster, how would he lose? He is way more skilled than Dante as well. He can jump on a rocket and ride on it. He can block all of Lady's attacks. If he can do that, then he could take Snake. He would kill Snake before he could even move. It is a total mismatch.

Dark-Jaxx
That is the best u got for a come back. Oh, snake is so skilled, he is the best fighter ever. The rest to me is blah, blah, blah, blah, blah.

Plus if he is stronger and faster, how would he lose? He is way more skilled than Dante as well. He can jump on a rocket and ride on it. He can block all of Lady's attacks. If he can do that, then he could take Snake. He would kill Snake before he could even move. It is a total mismatch. Nonsense. Snake is so skilled he will defeat thwe superior Dante.

Wil7
Nonsense. Snake is so skilled he will defeat thwe superior Dante.

You need to explain why. Just saying he would isn't good enough for me.

Dark-Jaxx
He would get him in a CQC hold and take him down, he would then proceed to use his totally uber low kicks to beat Dante to death.

Zack Fair
Snake beats Dante while suffering from a cough spasm, a SOP seizure and FOXDIE.

Dark-Jaxx
And after having BOTH eyes shot out by RPGs and having survived a fall from the moon landing into the grand Canyon.

Wil7
Originally posted by Zack Fair
Snake beats Dante while suffering from a cough spasm, a SOP seizure and FOXDIE.

You're just as messed up in the head as Dark-Jaxx.
You need to explain why as well. You can't just say he would.

Dark-Jaxx
Snake needs no explaining.

He just does it.

TricksterPriest
SARCASM. Learn it.

Solid Durandal
Jaxx, this is SOLID Snake, not Naked. Therefore, those feats don't apply.

Wil7
Snake needs no explaining.

He just does it.

You can't just say he does. If that's all you say, Dante needs 5 seconds and Snake is dead. All Snake has is h2h combat, and a few guns. He would just punch him one time with Beowulf and his head falls off right away from Dante. If that doesnt happen, well he would blow him up with the rocket launcher.

Menetnashté
Originally posted by Solid Durandal
Jaxx, this is SOLID Snake, not Naked. Therefore, those feats don't apply.
Solid snake has CQC as well. And I agree with Jaxx Snake wins through superior fighting skillz.

NonSensi-Klown
Which is ironic because the actual martial arts used in the game suck ass. At least in three they did. It was all just a bunch of ****ed up judo.

Dark-Jaxx
Originally posted by Solid Durandal
Jaxx, this is SOLID Snake, not Naked. Therefore, those feats don't apply. Solid Snake beat Cyborg Ninja in H2H house nigga.

He only needs one take down and a knife to win, and that is only if he wants to do it quickly.

Gumachi
Dante has been stabbed by Alastor, Rebellion(twice I think), Force Edge(In the heart), and Yamato(A sword that can cut anything). So whats a small ass knife gonna do?

Infact only Devil Arms can hurt Dante.

Nemesis X
I maybe in the Dante hating club, but even I know that Dante wins this without a sweat. This isn't right. How dare you pit Leon and Snake against someone they can't even kill. Snake and Leon are my favorite videogame characters and me saying they lose hurts. Dante still wins but I still say he's a douchebag.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.