FP Darkseid vs. FP Galactus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Galan says Kirby says Full Powered Darkseid is equal to Galactus. I have not seen him say that but it could be true. What is everybody's thoughts on that.

quanchi112
Galactus stomps.

Aster Phoenix
Galactus stomps.

Galan007
Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
Galan says Kirby says Full Powered Darkseid is equal to Galactus. I have not seen him say that but it could be true. huh

Endrict Nuul
Galactus stomps.

vansonbee
Galan says Kirby says Full Powered Darkseid is equal to Galactus. I have not seen him say that but it could be true. What is everybody's thoughts on that.
I say this, he say that* laughing

Galactus stomps

occultdestroyer
Galactus. Even though I hate him.

guy222
G

iceman24567
Galan says Kirby says Full Powered Darkseid is equal to Galactus. I have not seen him say that but it could be true. What is everybody's thoughts on that. Wait you make zero sense bait thread? no expression.

Endless Mike
Does Darkseid get the Anti-Life Equation?

Utrigita
If he did I believe it would have been included.

Galactus for the win.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Galan007 said:

Kirby's says a full powered Darkseid is equal to Galactus and since I trust his words over you and everybody else I'll believe him. Now I haven't seen this quote from Kirby nor do I know if it's true or not that Kirby said that. However, the fact remains Galan007 believes it so I want to get other opinions on that statement.

Now I'm not sure what Galan thinks a FP Darkseid is but if that included the ALE so be it

Galan007
^

i really said that? or are you just trolling? meh, doesn't matter either way. thumb up

KuRuPT Thanosi
Do you want me to pull the quote from the other thread Galan do I really need to do so? Or can you admit you did say that?

Soljer
Originally posted by Galan007
huh

He's claiming you said Kirby was of the opinion Darkseid = Galactus. The original poster wasn't sure if Kirby truly believed that, but it could be true.

Anyways; to the thread, Kirby did originally see Darkseid as a peer of Galactus.

That doesn't really mean much. In fact, it means absolutely nothing. Galactus stomps.

Galan007
Do you want me to pull the quote from the other thread Galan do I really need to do so? Or can you admit you did say that? laughing out loud

Bouboumaster
Galactus stomp

kgkg

Philosophía
laughing out loud

Somebody's putting his 'socks' on you. laughing out loud

Galan007

KuRuPT Thanosi
quote: (post)
Originally posted by quanchi112
A weaker Thanos lost to Adam's ghost. Thanos had already killed Warlock earlier. Ds is nowhere near like Galactus. For you to even compare the two just reeks of fanboyism.

What are Darkseid's high feats?

Galan says:

Jack kirby already stated FP DS=Galactus and Kirby>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>everyone's opinion. As for his high feats....well did u just not read the post i have above.

Oooooo my God now Darkseid = Galactus ........ Okay Galan go ahead and make that thread and lets see how it turns out. Comparing him to Thanos is one thing but now Galactus LOL unbelievable.

Galan says:

Once again, Jack Kirby>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>you and everyone else.

It has at least been confirmed that Kirby did say this which I wasn't sure about one way or the other. However, as I said Galan believes DS=Galactus so I wanted to see what other posters thought. I Don't have a problem with Galan actually, I just want to see if others agreed with him.

Galan007
^

you know, i totally forgot that i'd made such unsubstantiated claims. thank you KuRuPT Thanosi, for pointing out my sheer stupidity. i am now a better debater for it.

thumb up

KuRuPT Thanosi
HaHa that was a funny post Galan. I wouldn't call it absurd per se just your opinion on power levels of these particluar people.

Galan007
i know, big "dur" on me. once again, thank you. thumb up

Enyalus
Technically, shouldn't "full power" Darkseid include the ALE and the Soulfire formula?

If so, he owns Galactus' oversized "special" helmet.

Philosophía
KuRuPT Thanosi is the voice of wisdom on this board.

Originally posted by Enyalus
Technically, shouldn't "full power" Darkseid include the ALE and the Soulfire formula?

No.

Mr Master

you know, i totally forgot that i'd made such unsubstantiated claims. thank you KuRuPT Thanosi, for pointing out my sheer stupidity. i am now a better debater for it.

You're not stupid friend, never have been.

That's probably an old quote, posted during a more innocent time,
and we've all had our newb days,
heck, I'd like to keep my first couple months at kmc incognito,
I stated and believed some outlandish fantasies, mostly due to lack of personal research.

Anyway, Galan is one of our best informed debaters at kmc,
bumping some old ass quotes is a bit unfair imo.

Let's stick to the present shall we. smile

KuRuPT Thanosi
Old as in YESTERDAY lol. I'm cool with Galan and I have no problem with him. As I said I was just trying to see if others agreed with him nothing more.

Galan007
Originally posted by Mr Master
You're not stupid friend, never have been.

That's probably an old quote, posted during a more innocent time,
and we've all had our newb days,
heck, I'd like to keep my first couple months at kmc incognito,
I stated and believed some outlandish fantasies, mostly due to lack of personal research.

Anyway, Galan is one of our best informed debaters at kmc,
bumping some old ass quotes is a bit unfair imo.

Let's stick to the present shall we. smile i never made that comment , but thanks for the props mr m. big grin

KuRuPT Thanosi
You never made that comment are you serious? So, where did I get that from? Your really making yourself look bad denying you said that when it's there for everybody to see in another thread.

TheBadguy
Do you want me to pull the quote from the other thread Galan do I really need to do so? Or can you admit you did say that?

laughing out loud

Ds is nowhere near like Galactus. For you to even compare the two just reeks of fanboyism.

What are Darkseid's high feats?

Galan says:

Jack kirby already stated FP DS=Galactus and Kirby>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>everyone's opinion. As for his high feats....well did u just not read the post i have above.

Oooooo my God now Darkseid = Galactus ........ Okay Galan go ahead and make that thread and lets see how it turns out. Comparing him to Thanos is one thing but now Galactus LOL unbelievable.

laughing got him

TheBadguy
i never made that comment , but thanks for the props mr m. big grin

cmon, its obvious you said it even before he pulled up the quote, just based off your reaction when he brought it up.

Galan007
you guys are crack ups. laughing out loud

TheBadguy
ha nevermind lol

darthgoober
You never made that comment are you serious? So, where did I get that from? Your really making yourself look bad denying you said that when it's there for everybody to see in another thread.
Stop. Now. He never, nor would he ever in anything but jest, make such a ridiculous statement. Stop or you're going to end up looking really, really dumb in my next post...

KuRuPT Thanosi
Really? then check out this thread and it was no jest as that will be pretty clear after reading the back and forth.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=410931&pagenumber=7

page 7

darthgoober
Really? then check out this thread and it was no jest as that will be pretty clear after reading the back and forth.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=410931&pagenumber=7

page 7
Just remember I tried to warn you...

Take a close and careful look at the user name of the person in the other thread that you're quoting...

Originally posted by The Great Galen

Now take a look at the name of the guy you're talking to and about in this thread...

Galan007 said:

Kirby's says a full powered Darkseid is equal to Galactus and since I trust his words over you and everybody else I'll believe him. Now I haven't seen this quote from Kirby nor do I know if it's true or not that Kirby said that. However, the fact remains Galan007 believes it so I want to get other opinions on that statement.

Now I'm not sure what Galan thinks a FP Darkseid is but if that included the ALE so be it

...notice anything?

guy222
As Mr. M said, Galan is one of the better debaters on KMC

I learned alot from him

Galactus wins

KuRuPT Thanosi
Good point Darth and that then was my bad. However, when I orginally made the thread I knew the poster was A Galan and didn't specify which one. Since Galan007 responded with a face I assumed it was him. However, that was the wrong assumption and I apologize to Galan007 for getting them confused once he posted in this thread.

-K-M-
Galan007 is overated anyways....yeah I said it mad

Soljer
laughing

Symmetric Chaos
Darkseid. Just wait until FC is over!

Galan007
darth had my back... big grin

Originally posted by guy222
As Mr. M said, Galan is one of the better debaters on KMC

I learned alot from him

Galactus wins thanks guy. embarrasment

However, that was the wrong assumption and I apologize to Galan007 for getting them confused once he posted in this thread. ohh it's okay, i'm sure i would have eventually made an idiotic comment like that - you were just stopping me in advance. once again, i thank you for your superior wisdom, and..... eagerness to make me a better debater. you're like the zoom to my flash. thumb up

Originally posted by -K-M-
Galan007 is overated anyways....yeah I said it mad edit..

being from canada is punishment enough for you. stick out tongue

Philosophía
once again, i thank you for your superior wisdom, and..... eagerness to make me a better debater. you're like the zoom to my flash. thumb up

I lol'ed.

TheBadguy

ohh it's okay, i'm sure i would have eventually made an idiotic comment like that - you were just stopping me in advance. once again, i thank you for your superior wisdom, and..... eagerness to make me a better debater. you're like the zoom to my flash. thumb up

laughing out loud

(though they both suck)

Aster Phoenix
Darkseid isn't even the real big bad of Final Crisis.
Mandrakk the Anti-Monitor copycat is.

I say FP Galactus ftw.

Lord S
I thought it was Byrne who said that Galactus = Darkseid...but anyway, whatever.

Galactus stomps.

kakuzu
Full power doesn't really matter. Darkseid has the omega beams. They can kill virtually anything and erase it unless it is needed in the universe. Galactus is needed. Why it didn't kill Superman is beyond me. Seeing as how that would be the only way for Darkseid to kill galactus he kind of loses. He can only resort to blasting him or outsmarting him now. However galactus is a telepath.

The Great Galen
Once again, kirby stated in his opinion a FP DS is equal to galen. It may not be the case now but that was the orginal intention.

kakuzu
Once again, kirby stated in his opinion a FP DS is equal to galen. It may not be the case now but that was the orginal intention.

Yes even if they are equal in power what is Darkseid going to honestly do to Galactus?If galactus wasn't needed then it would be another story but since he is it would simply result in a repeat of the crossover.

Red Hulk
Once again, kirby stated in his opinion a FP DS is equal to galen. It may not be the case now but that was the orginal intention. So... it's irrelevant then.

psycho gundam
Good point Darth and that then was my bad. However, when I orginally made the thread I knew the poster was A Galan and didn't specify which one. Since Galan007 responded with a face I assumed it was him. However, that was the wrong assumption and I apologize to Galan007 for getting them confused once he posted in this thread. rolling on floor laughing

The Great Galen
Originally posted by Red Hulk
So... it's irrelevant then.

Not unless you consider Kirby irrelevant?

Knowsbleed33
Galactus stomps.

Originally posted by Aster Phoenix
Galactus stomps.

Priest
Not unless you consider Kirby irrelevant?
Stan Lee stated that The Hulk can beat Superman, is that relevant? roll eyes (sarcastic)

The Great Galen
Originally posted by Priest
Stan Lee stated that The Hulk can beat Superman, is that relevant? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Except kirby has a very intricate understanding about DS and Galens power, once his opinion>>>>>>>yous.

Priest
Except kirby has a very intricate understanding about DS and Galens power, once his opinion>>>>>>>yous.
What ever is stated in comics>>>>>interviews no expression
Because we are debating comics, not interviews.

The Great Galen
What ever is stated in comics>>>>>interviews no expression
Because we are debating comics, not interviews.

So if a comic says BP can armbar SS then...

Bouboumaster

And magnetism can affect gauntlet of Wondy and ring of Hal Jordan.

And that Sups can beat Darkseid...

The Great Galen
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
And magnetism can affect gauntlet of Wondy and ring of Hal Jordan.

And that Sups can beat Darkseid...

Now your getting it.

Priest
Funny thing is that is actually happened in comics, PIS never the less..
Your trying to prove that DS=Galactus, even tho DS never shown that level of power in comics.. So I'm not sure what kind of point your trying makeroll eyes (sarcastic)

The Great Galen
Your trying to prove that DS=Galactus, even tho DS never shown that level of power in comics.. So I'm not sure what kind of point your making roll eyes (sarcastic)

The Great Galen
Your trying to prove that DS=Galactus, even tho DS never shown that level of power in comics.. So I'm not sure what kind of point your making roll eyes (sarcastic)

Hes been shown to influence cosmic events, create trans level beings and stalemate skyfathers. Id say there are clear indications to suggest he as Kirby intended him.

Bouboumaster
Galactus still stomps the shit out of him.

If Kirby said that they were equal, both Marvel and DC agreed to put Darkseid in two different leagues when they met in the Cross-Over. It's not cannon, I know, but it gives us a good idea of the interpretation of both character.

And Galactus have shit-stomped Darkseid in it.

The Great Galen
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
Galactus still stomps the shit out of him.

If Kirby said that they were equal, both Marvel and DC agreed to put Darkseid in two different leagues when they met in the Cross-Over. It's not cannon, I know, but it gives us a good idea of the interpretation of both character.

And Galactus have shit-stomped Darkseid in it.

Both companies knew shit whenthey met for the cross-over, storm beat Diana...logan beats LOBO.

Priest
Hes been shown to influence cosmic events, create trans level beings and stalemate skyfathers. Id say there are clear indications to suggest he as Kirby intended him.
Why quote me comment if your not gonna explain what u meant by you previous "reasoning" ? confused

Thanos has shown to influence cosmic events...
Stalemate Skyfathers? What kind of point are your trying to make? laughing out loud
If anything, all your doing is strengthening Galactus's curbstomp over Darkseid.

The Great Galen
Why quote me comment if your not gonna explain what u meant by you previous "reasoning" ? confused

Thanos has shown to influence cosmic events...
Stalemate Skyfathers? What kind of point are your trying to make? laughing out loud
If anything, all your doing is strengthening Galactus's curbstomp over Darkseid.

The point im making here is that DS original powerset was rivaling that of Galactus...its supported by Kirbys claim so what are you trying to argue here.

Priest
The point im making here is that DS original powerset was rivaling that of Galactus...its supported by Kirbys claim so what are you trying to argue here.
Ur point does not make sense and is flawed.
Hes been shown to influence cosmic events, and stalemate skyfathers.
Galactus doesn't stalemate skyfathers, he eats them no expression
Going by that u think Galactus is merely at best a Skyfather.
If ur still not following, I've been trying to prove that Galactus>Darkseid.
Please stop trying to make sense of your logic, it's beginning to hurt my head...

The Great Galen
Ur point does not make sense and is flawed.

Galactus doesn't stalemate skyfathers, he eats them no expression
Going by that u think Galactus is merely at best a Skyfather.
If ur still not following, I've been trying to prove that Galactus>Darkseid.
Please stop trying to make sense of your logic, it's beginning to hurt my head...

I never doubted that Galen?DS, all I was saying is that if DS was written to his full potential as intedned by kirby then DS=Galactus.

Priest
I never doubted that Galen?DS, all I was saying is that if DS was written to his full potential as intedned by kirby then DS=Galactus.
I don't under most of this..

U said that Kibys DS has shown to stalemate Skyfathers and influence cosmic events... That NOT equal to Galactus.

The Great Galen
I don't under most of this..

U said that Kibys DS has shown to stalemate Skyfathers and influence cosmic events... That NOT equal to Galactus.

Im not saying it is, all I said is if he was written to what kirby had intended he would be equal to Galactus.

Priest
Im not saying it is, all I said is if he was written to what kirby had intended he would be equal to Galactus.

no expression

darthgoober
If Supes had continued being written as he was originally intended he wouldn't be able to fly and if Wolverine had been written the way he was intended he'd be an actual wolverine that had mutated into a human form. Things change, roll with the times...

quanchi112
Once again, kirby stated in his opinion a FP DS is equal to galen. It may not be the case now but that was the orginal intention. Galactus is a lot more powerful than Darkseid,regardless of the fact. You know it.I know itDarkseid knows it.

The Great Galen
Originally posted by darthgoober
If Supes had continued being written as he was originally intended he wouldn't be able to fly and if Wolverine had been written the way he was intended he'd be an actual wolverine that had mutated into a human form. Things change, roll with the times...

I agree, i was simply remarking on how I think its time DC when back to there roots.

occultdestroyer
I agree, i was simply remarking on how I think its time DC when back to there roots.
It's only now that I've paid attention to your sig.
Your sig is HOT *fap fap*

quanchi112
Originally posted by occultdestroyer
It's only now that I've paid attention to your sig.
Your sig is HOT *fap fap* Its a drawing.

no expression

The Great Galen
Its a drawing.

no expression

Oh plz, I bet all the thanos vs Odin pages in your issue look like galzed donuts by now. big grin

quanchi112
Oh plz, I bet all the thanos vs Odin pages in your issue look like galzed donuts by now. big grin Im into real life girls. I have always loved fantasy,but nah Thanos is what got me into comics when I was little. First time I saw him,I was in phar mor and picked up infinity gauntlet 2. Still remember it like it was yesterday.

The Great Galen
Im into real life girls. I have always loved fantasy,but nah Thanos is what got me into comics when I was little. First time I saw him,I was in phar mor and picked up infinity gauntlet 2. Still remember it like it was yesterday.

Real life girls, plz tell me where you will find a chick who looks and dresses like power girl or wonder woman.

quanchi112
Real life girls, plz tell me where you will find a chick who looks and dresses like power girl or wonder woman. I guess you arent that persuasive with the ladies.

Mindset
Real life girls, plz tell me where you will find a chick who looks and dresses like power girl or wonder woman. LA

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.