superboy prime vs WWH hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jesserw21
who wins?

jesserw21
who wins?

iceman24567
Prime easily.

Galan007
this thread is so good, you should make the exact same one... again. thumb up

Galan007
i see you took my advice in the other thread. thumb up

Soljer
Prime in a stomp.

Soljer
Prime in a stomp.

iceman24567
WWH in a stomp herbeyes

Endrict Nuul
Prime stomps, someone should make a SMP vs Rulk thread, I think that hasnt been done before and that would be a great fight.

Endrict Nuul
Originally posted by Galan007
i see you took my advice in the other thread. thumb up

laughing

Enyalus
SMP is full of win. love

Enyalus
Originally posted by Endrict Nuul
Prime stomps, someone should make a SMP vs Rulk thread, I think that hasnt been done before and that would be a great fight.

I think it has, but it was overrun with Rulk fanboys. It was during that phase in which every other vs. thread had Rulk in it, prior to his beatdown of Thor.

BradBalboa
What both did was kinda similar, ran amuk in their respective earths, and when you look at it that way then WWH Hulk is maybe mor eimpressive, but Prime still wins !!

Enyalus
Nah, Prime was fighting off 30+ people at a time, on more than one occasion. Once after just having battled and killed Conner Kent.

Dark-Jaxx
Superman Prime wouldn't have had any trouble with Sentry.

He wouldn't be pwned by a sattellite laser either.

Dark-Jaxx
Stupid threads turn me on.

Priest
Been done.
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f77/t492788.html

quanchi112
Prime wins.

namorsubby
prime kills him.

joshypooh
Originally posted by Dark-Jaxx

He wouldn't be pwned by a sattellite laser either. Would Sentry have any trouble with a red sun or k-nite? Your logic is loopy.

Enyalus
Prime has no weakness to Kryptonite, IIRC. His Krypton never exploded.

joshypooh
Originally posted by Enyalus
Prime has no weakness to Kryptonite, IIRC. His Krypton never exploded. Ok. Red sun. They are all plot devices. It wasnt a trick question.

Enyalus
Nah. That's just his race's genetic makeup. It's like having something against Hulk because he's weak to gamma manipulation (IE, Surfer).

Avlon
Originally posted by Enyalus
SMP is full of win. love

laughing out loud

The Pict
Originally posted by quanchi112
Prime wins.

shocking

Dark-Jaxx
Originally posted by joshypooh
Would Sentry have any trouble with a red sun or k-nite? Your logic is loopy. FAILURE.

First of all, no K-Nite hurts SMP at all.

Second of all, a Red Sun is irrevelant, WWH has no access to one.

Sentry is an opponent WWH fought who gave him trouble. SMP is much faster, stronger, and more durable than Sentry.

quanchi112
Originally posted by The Pict
shocking Whats shocking here?

quanchi112
Originally posted by Dark-Jaxx
FAILURE.

First of all, no K-Nite hurts SMP at all.

Second of all, a Red Sun is irrevelant, WWH has no access to one.

Sentry is an opponent WWH fought who gave him trouble. SMP is much faster, stronger, and more durable than Sentry. Originally posted by Dark-Jaxx

He wouldn't be pwned by a sattellite laser either. Does Prime have access to the satellites? laughing out loud Works both ways.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.