Darkseid w/ ALE Vs Abraxas

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cloud102
Let's say that Morrison wasn't BSing. That Darkseid is the power level of Galactus. Plus he has the ALE. Can he bring down Abraxas?

Knowsbleed33
Abraxas killed many Galactuses.

He wins.

guy222
Abraxas

Aster Phoenix
Abraxas

occultdestroyer
Originally posted by cloud102
Can he bring down Abraxas?
No

kevdude
Yes, it can control the free will of anything, DS will win.

Juntai
Originally posted by kevdude
Yes, it can control the free will of anything, DS will win.

quanchi112
Abraxas wins.

tsscls
Darkseid. Current Darkseid w/ALE=Thanos w/ IG

Aster Phoenix
Originally posted by tsscls
Darkseid. Current Darkseid w/ALE=Thanos w/ IG

In what way?

Mr Master
hmm ...

IG makes you the supreme being (God) of anything below the LT.

mwahaha

Aster Phoenix
Originally posted by Mr Master
In no way.

Exactly. Thanks, I was starting to wonder if I had missed something there.

vlaaad12345
And in Dotng darkseid ursurped the source+the new gods powers and gained true godhood as well,DOTNG darkseid=thanos with IG imo.

tsscls
Darkseid w/ALE is currently reshaping the DCU as he sees fit. He's also proving to be a multiversal threat.

Aster Phoenix
Originally posted by vlaaad12345
And in Dotng darkseid ursurped the source+the new gods powers and gained true godhood as well,DOTNG darkseid=thanos with IG imo.

Supes and Orion was giving DOTNG Darkseid a hard time. Thanos took on everyone including all the elders of the universe and Galactus as if they were nothing.

TricksterPriest
The ALE controls the free will of practically everything. Only beings Spectre level have been shown to resist it.

Aster Phoenix
Darkseid w/ALE is currently reshaping the DCU as he sees fit. He's also proving to be a multiversal threat.

All we've seen him do is effect the earth. No one else in the galaxy seems to be effected.

vlaaad12345
Originally posted by Aster Phoenix
Supes and Orion was giving DOTNG Darkseid a hard time. Thanos took on everyone including all the elders of the universe and Galactus as if they were nothing.
Umm no they werent,supes broke darkseids body apart and orion was using the power darkseid had against him and fulfilling the prophecy set forth that he would defeat his father one day,no one was giving DOTNG trouble except for the brief struggle with the strongest person shown in dc(source)minus god himself.

Aster Phoenix
Umm no they werent,supes broke darkseids body apart and orion was using the power darkseid had against him and fulfilling the prophecy set forth that he would defeat his father one day,no one was giving DOTNG trouble except for the brief struggle with the strongest person shown in dc(source)minus god himself.

He did not display power in that issue anywhere near what Thanos did.

TricksterPriest
He beat the goddamn Source.........no expression

vlaaad12345
He did not display power in that issue anywhere near what Thanos did.
You mean besides cutting into entirely different realities as a side effect?or how about the anti-life entity who according so someone with the power to end a universe with only a whisper has infinite power and that power was considered completelly nothing compared to the might that darkseid had,darkseid had not only hundreds of thousands of new gods whos powers were amplified 10 times over he also had the powers of the guy who created the new gods+the universe which houses all mortal universes and did so while at a severely diminished state of power,sorry but DOTNG darkseid was at the very least Thanos with ig equal,you seem to be completelly ignorant of who the source is.

Aster Phoenix
You mean besides cutting into entirely different realities as a side effect?or how about the anti-life entity who according so someone with the power to end a universe with only a whisper has infinite power and that power was considered completelly nothing compared to the might that darkseid had,darkseid had not only hundreds of thousands of new gods whos powers were amplified 10 times over he also had the powers of the guy who created the new gods+the universe which houses all mortal universes and did so while at a severely diminished state of power,sorry but DOTNG darkseid was at the very least Thanos with ig equal.

Okay your going to need to prove those with scans because I think your making allot of things seem more impressive the they are.

vlaaad12345
Go read it yourself Im not taking the time to post dozens of scans from 3 entirely different series(at the very least to understand the sources power)plus several other supplementary scans about the new gods,death of the new gods and cosmic odyssey will give you a good idea of how strong darkseid was in DOTNG.

TricksterPriest
Okay your going to need to prove those with scans because I think your making allot of things seem more impressive the they are. Originally posted by Galan007
The ALE/Source amalgam vs. Darkseid, (empowered by the cumulative New God energy):

http://i272.photobucket.com/albums/jj172/galan007_pics/ds1-1.jpg
http://i272.photobucket.com/albums/jj172/galan007_pics/ds2-1.jpg
http://i272.photobucket.com/albums/jj172/galan007_pics/ds3-1.jpg
http://i272.photobucket.com/albums/jj172/galan007_pics/ds4-1.jpg
http://i272.photobucket.com/albums/jj172/galan007_pics/ds5-1.jpg
http://i272.photobucket.com/albums/jj172/galan007_pics/ds6-1.jpg
http://i272.photobucket.com/albums/jj172/galan007_pics/ds7.jpg
http://i272.photobucket.com/albums/jj172/galan007_pics/ds8.jpg
http://i272.photobucket.com/albums/jj172/galan007_pics/ds9.jpg
http://i272.photobucket.com/albums/jj172/galan007_pics/ds10.jpg
http://i272.photobucket.com/albums/jj172/galan007_pics/ds11.jpg

======

We find that the ALE/Source was responsible for the 'return' of Orion:

http://i272.photobucket.com/albums/jj172/galan007_pics/ds12.jpg
http://i272.photobucket.com/albums/jj172/galan007_pics/ds13.jpg

Aster Phoenix
Okay, there is an easy way to do this, show me that the DOTNG Darkseid has total mastery over:
1)Soul
2)Mind
3)Space
4)Reality
5)Time
6)Power

And then I will agree with you.

tsscls
We are supposed to use the most current form of the character, correct? Darkseid is being portrayed as a multiversal monster (according to Grant Morrison) and is on par with Thanos w/ the IG.

Aster Phoenix
We are supposed to use the most current form of the character, correct? Darkseid is being portrayed as a multiversal monster (according to Grant Morrison) and is on par with Thanos w/ the IG.

After seeing Grant Morrisons work I'm not willing to take anything he says at face value. I told you the IG gives it's bearer mastery over the 6 categories I listed, prove that the ALE does the same.

And it was my understanding that this Darkseid was equal to Galactus who I would put under Abraxas.

tsscls
Okay, there is an easy way to do this, show me that the DOTNG Darkseid has total mastery over:
1)Soul
2)Mind
3)Space
4)Reality
5)Time
6)Power

And then I will agree with you.

Soul/Mind Control over heroes/villans making them do his bidding without question.
Space/Reality Fell through the Multiverse collapsing it as he went (according to GM)
Time See above Time is linked to Space.
Power He beat the unified Source.
I'll add an extra one, he has intelligence, cunning and prepartion skills to accomplish all of these tasks. See chess game with Solomon the Monitor.

I'll agree that Darkseid has been a complete ***** over the past several years, but he has regained his spot as the top threat in the DCU in the past several months. Love him or hate him, Darkseid is the man. Thanos should watch his back.

Aster Phoenix
Originally posted by tsscls Soul/Mind Control over heroes/villans making them do his bidding without question.
That's mind and not soul, and there have been people who resisted.

That's space, not reality.

Give proof of that.

And Orion kicked his ass, he did not have COMPLETE mastery over it.

And the 7th gem isn't intelligence, it's Ego.

vlaaad12345
ORION WAS POWERED BY THE SOURCE AND DESTINED TO KILL HIS FATHER JESUS CHRIST HOW MANY TIMES DOES THIS HAVE TO BE SAID,ORION WAS USING DARKSEIDS OWN ENERGY AND THE SOURCES TO MATCH DARKSEID READ THE FREAKING COMIC,are you honestly this dense?darkseid doesnt have to complete control over mind or space when he has enough raw power to obliterate everything.

Aster Phoenix
ORION WAS POWERED BY THE SOURCE AND DESTINED TO KILL HIS FATHER JESUS CHRIST HOW MANY TIMES DOES THIS HAVE TO BE SAID,ORION WAS USING DARKSEIDS OWN ENERGY AND THE SOURCES TO MATCH DARKSEID READ THE FREAKING COMIC.

I did I have it on my comp which is where I go the source pic for my other thread.

But if he had complete mastery over power, then Orion couldn't use it against him. That shows that his mastery was divided, not complete.

vlaaad12345
And if thanos had limitless power the lt couldnt break the freaking gauntlet apart jesus just stop it already,it was destined to happen most likely by freaking god himself thats why it happened.

Aster Phoenix
And if thanos had limitless power the lt couldnt break the freaking gauntlet apart jesus

Warlock was able to do that due to his deep connection to the Soul Gem.

Knowsbleed33
What's to stop Abraxas from killing Darkseid before he uses the ALE on him? That equation is loooooonnnnnnggggggg.

tsscls
That's mind and not soul, and there have been people who resisted.
who?

That's space, not reality.
Time/Space=Reality

Give proof of that.
Ask Stephen Hawkins

And Orion kicked his ass, he did not have COMPLETE mastery over it.
I was under the impression that this was part of Darkseid's plan.

And the 7th gem isn't intelligence, it's Ego.
Darkseid has the ultimate ego if he's able to control the ALE.

BTW, this is an excellent discussion we're all having here. Points and counterpoints are flowing and there seems to be no ill-will or disrespect. Let's keep this going.

vlaaad12345
Originally posted by Knowsbleed33
What's to stop Abraxas from killing Darkseid before he uses the ALE on him? That equation is loooooonnnnnnggggggg.
He doesnt have to recite the equation...he just wills it and it happens,whats to stop darkseid erasing abraxas with a hand wave,and aster warlock has nothing to do with the lt being able to split and the gauntlet and make it not work whenever he doesnt want it to.

tsscls
Originally posted by Knowsbleed33
What's going to stop DS from using the ALE before Abraxas realizes he using it. I was also under the impression that once you knew the ALE, It's effects were instantaneous. I.E. you didn't have to repeat it verbatim everytime ala Johnny Quick and his speed formula.

Board Walker
People who claim Superman and Orion were giving DS trouble in DOTNG are not accurate.

DS was channeling the power of the source, yes the source itself, the only reason DS was stopped was due to Orion who had the same access to the source that DS did.

Orion proved to be the more powerful of the two in combat and in being able to channel the power of the source.

The ALE is from the Anti life entity, which is the other half of the Source itself.

It was after all of this fighting, that the ALE and source combined back into one entity.

Knowsbleed33
Well, the only way to get rid of Abraxas is to erase reality and recreate it.

Soooooooo Abraxas wins.

vlaaad12345
And the source can easily erase reality.

Knowsbleed33
Darkseid doesn't = the Source.

vlaaad12345
The antilife is half of the source darkseid is also powerful by himself thesedays,destroying reality will not be a problem,not that they have to anyways since darkseid could just contain abaraxas like how he originally was.

Knowsbleed33
So Darkseid has the full power of the Source and the ALE?

Gee, who can beat Darkseid now?

vlaaad12345
Currently I think he just has full power over the anti-life(which still makes him a nigh omnipotent preety much)and is shaping things all over the multiverse.

Mindset
Abraxas is a multiversal level being, right?

vlaaad12345
He is above galactus and has collapsed realities and it took the complete destruction and remaking of the multiverse to actually kill him for good so yes I suppose,darkseid doesnt really have to kill him though just imprison him.

Knowsbleed33
Originally posted by Mindset
Abraxas is a multiversal level being, right?
Yep.

kevdude
Originally posted by Mr Master
hmm ...

mwahaha

That's all fine and dandy but when the IG came from the Big Bang and The Source/GOD was the being that initiated the Big Bang itself then IG would be as nothing compared to The Source. DS still wins

quanchi112
That's all fine and dandy but when the IG came from the Big Bang and The Source/GOD was the being that initiated the Big Bang itself then IG would be as nothing compared to The Source. DS still wins What are you talking about? What has the Source done,that proves it could take the ig on?

kevdude
Originally posted by quanchi112
What are you talking about? What has the Source done,that proves it could take the ig on?

Um let me see it made everything?? eek!

Utrigita
Could the ALE for instance control the Endless?

Philosophía
Originally posted by Utrigita
Could the ALE for instance control the Endless?

Now that's a pretty good question, if you are reffering the current anti-life equation.

Endless Mike
Morpheus defeated the ALE

Utrigita
I'm refering to the one that Darkseid has for this encounter whether ore not that is the current one I have no idea embarrasment

Philosophía
Originally posted by Endless Mike
Morpheus defeated the ALE

Ermm .. I wouldn't call that 'defeating the ALE', and certainly not the current ALE.

Aster Phoenix
The ALE is only one aspect of the Source. And still no one has shown that it has the same power as the IG nor that it could effect Abraxas.

Mr Master

That's all fine and dandy but when the IG came from the Big Bang and The Source/GOD was the being that initiated the Big Bang itself then IG would be as nothing compared to The Source. DS still wins
I never knew the Source created Marvel, I'm hoping that's not what you meant.

But I have some info for ya too,
the IG was not created by any Big Bang.

The Infinity gems were created as a separate creation by the Infinity Being,
the IB is the real initiator of the original Big Bang in Marvel, not the Source.

quanchi112
Um let me see it made everything?? eek! Again,what has it done that proves it could defeat the ig?

cloud102
Well it did defeat a multiverse threat.

Mr Master
IG defeated in one move the infinite Multiversal power of the prime Actuality. big grin

Endless Mike

Galan007

Enyalus
That's easily the stupidest, and most emo equation I've ever seen...and I've had Calculus II, so I'm qualified to judge such things. stick out tongue

Galan007
Originally posted by Enyalus
That's easily the stupidest, and most emo equation I've ever seen...and I've had Calculus II, so I'm qualified to judge such things. stick out tongue and now that you've read it, you are under my control. evillaugh

Enyalus
Originally posted by Galan007
and now that you've read it, you are under my control. evillaugh

"What is thy will, my master?"

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.