Orion W/ ALE Vs Arishem (Celestial)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cloud102
Can he bring the Celestial down?

TricksterPriest
Easily.

Enyalus
Originally posted by cloud102
Can he bring the Celestial down?

No.

TricksterPriest
With the ALE? Easily.

guy222
Arishem

Priest
Nothing short of the IG/HOTI/Beyonder has shown to bring down a celestial.

guy222
And according to the recent series, Celestials can't be destroyed

Arishem FTW

Good to see ya buddy

Knowsbleed33
Can you really take away a Celestials will to live?

Priest
Originally posted by guy222
And according to the recent series, Celestials can't be destroyed

Arishem FTW

Good to see ya buddy
Good to be seen my friend..
Whats your take on the Giants this weekend?

guy222
They are playing my Rams

Rams are lousy

Priest
Yea they got spanked by the Philly, badly..
Philly and Dallas should be good.

guy222
Dallas can apply the pressure on McNabb

Dallas should win

occultdestroyer
Originally posted by Enyalus
No.

TricksterPriest

quanchi112
Arishem wins. Ale is overrated imo.

TricksterPriest
We've seen it destroy the Source wall, control Promethian giants, challenge the Source itself, and more.

It's IG level. Red Orion wins.

quanchi112
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
We've seen it destroy the Source wall, control Promethian giants, challenge the Source itself, and more.

It's IG level. Red Orion wins. The source was split. Thats when it challenged the source. The Source also hasnt shown anything near ig levels. Featwise and abilities of ig>Source.

occultdestroyer
Originally posted by quanchi112
The source was split. Thats when it challenged the source. The Source also hasnt shown anything near ig levels. Featwise and abilities of ig>Source.
You can't gauge the power of The Source.
It's immeasurable.

Knowsbleed33
ALE gets spoken in Revelations 2.

quanchi112
Originally posted by occultdestroyer
You can't gauge the power of The Source.
It's immeasurable. And? That doesnt mean jack in marvel. Cube beings have infinite power but that doesnt mean jack. Ig by feats and abilities is greater than the Source imo.

cloud102
Anything living, it can pretty much take over.

quanchi112
Originally posted by cloud102
Anything living, it can pretty much take over. Mxy?

TricksterPriest
Source has beaten Spectre. Spectre>>IG.

Mindset
Depends on how strong Spectre was at the time.

TricksterPriest
Hal Jordan Spectre. When he was tapping the Logos.

Mindset
Hal Jordan brings the Spectre down to shit level erm

TricksterPriest
lulz. He was one of the stronger incarnations. He lost power later on, but when he was using the logos, he was stronger than Corrigan.

cloud102
Logos? What do you mean?

TricksterPriest
Read the Spectre respect thread. The Logos is deeply related to the heart of Spectre's power. It's a connection to the will of the Presence.

kgkg
the Ale has been retcon to many times but at it's better versions of the ALE Orion takes it.

I can seen Arishem beating the weaker concept of the ALE which have been resisted before.

Aster Phoenix
Arishem FTW.

kevdude
Orion w/ALE will win, and The Source > IG many times over anyone who thinks different needs there head examined!

tkitna
Originally posted by kevdude
Orion w/ALE will win, and The Source > IG many times over anyone who thinks different needs there head examined!

I have an appointment tomorrow.

Arishem wins.

kevdude
Originally posted by tkitna
I have an appointment tomorrow.

Arishem wins.

I'm sure you do, when Arishem has ever been a threat to Eternity or the LT or anyone on that power level let me know (actually beyond even that but you get the picture). wink

quanchi112
Source has beaten Spectre. Spectre>>IG. That just proves that the Source can defeat the Spectre not ig. Ig could defeat them both imo.

quanchi112
Orion w/ALE will win, and The Source > IG many times over anyone who thinks different needs there head examined! Based on what?

Red Hulk
What did Orion do with the ALE?

Mr Master

Spectre>>IG.

The Source > IG
How are you fellas coming to this conclusion?

In other words, based on what?

Space M ummy
Originally posted by Mr Master

Based on BS, basically. based on feats the IG trumps them both.

the power of the infinity being created all life in marvel (according to several accounts) putting it most certainly on equal footing with the source.

it's also merged mainstream marvel with a COMPLETELY different continuity (the ultraverse) which the power of the source has yet to even come close to matching on panel.

speculation is a different story- we could speculate how powerful the true power of the source is all day long, but on panel the IG has it. period.

Desaad
The ALE should take control of a Celestial. I see no reason that it wouldn't. It's already taken control of a Promethean, the essential equivalent at DC, and in Final Crisis: Revelations 2 both the Radiant and current Spectre seem unable to resist it's power.

TricksterPriest
We've seen the power of the Source overwhelm Spectre. We've seen it wreck universal havoc.

the Source is an aspect of the Presence. the source created the old gods, and the new. Not to mention creating all super powers and pantheons in the DCU.

the Worlogog is a mere fragment of it.

quanchi112
We've seen the power of the Source overwhelm Spectre. We've seen it wreck universal havoc.

the Source is an aspect of the Presence. the source created the old gods, and the new. Not to mention creating all super powers and pantheons in the DCU.

the Worlogog is a mere fragment of it. You still havent given one good reason why the Source is greater than the ig. You have only stated that it can overcome and overwhelm the Spectre which the ig could do as well.

Red Hulk
Originally posted by Red Hulk
What did Orion do with the ALE?

Knowsbleed33
He rolled it into a joint and smoked it.

iceman24567
Originally posted by Knowsbleed33
He rolled it into a joint and smoked it. laughing I think Orion takes this Celestials are so overrated.

quanchi112
Originally posted by iceman24567
laughing I think Orion takes this Celestials are so overrated. Why dont you answer bran's question?

kevdude
Originally posted by Mr Master

It knows whats going to happen in the future, it made everything and everything springs forth from it as its The Source/God (Jehovah). IG's/Nemesis's power comes from the Big Bang, it is not the God, the closets we can understand Nemesis, its real name is Invidia in Roman mythology & Phthonus in Greek mythology..

Faux Smurph
It knows whats going to happen in the future, it made everything and everything springs forth from it as its The Source/God (Jehovah). IG's/Nemesis's power comes from the Big Bang, it is not the God, the closets we can understand Nemesis, its real name is Invidia in Roman mythology & Phthonus in Greek mythology.. ... So?

vansonbee
It knows whats going to happen in the future, it made everything and everything springs forth from it as its The Source/God (Jehovah). IG's/Nemesis's power comes from the Big Bang, it is not the God, the closets we can understand Nemesis, its real name is Invidia in Roman mythology & Phthonus in Greek mythology..
God damn, he just ask you to prove why you think the source is superior to the IG. straight up dodge. http://smilies.vidahost.com/cwm/kodama/07.gif You can always response with scans to back up your words. Oh wait theres none to prove Source > IG.

Mr Master

It knows whats going to happen in the future
So does the IG, past/present & future simultaneously.

it made everything
IG can do that too.

and everything springs forth from it as its The Source/God (Jehovah).
Everything stems nowadays from 616 Eternity,
IG replaced Eternity effortlessly.

Oh, and the being who's power was placed within the Infinity gems,
originally created Eternity and every extra Marvel contained.

IG's/Nemesis's power comes from the Big Bang, it is not the God
False.

No one or thing or energy source created Nemesis,
Nemesis always was, yes as in God! ... and, it was all there was! yes, like God!
In fact, every other form of existence was part of its sentience, like God!
this is why the Infinity Being was lonely.

The IG was created by the Infinity Being (Nemesis)
in order to imbue its power & consciousness into them, (all seven gems)
so that it could have a way to exist in the next infinite creation (Marvel) it created.

iceman24567
Why dont you answer bran's question? Why dont you I was never asked anything at all do you target me or something I'm spoken for Quan but I have enough room in my heart for one more wink

quanchi112
Why dont you I was never asked anything at all do you target me or something I'm spoken for Quan but I have enough room in my heart for one more wink You gave Orion the win here. What is that based on?

iceman24567
You gave Orion the win here. What is that based on? It's based on my knowledge of the Ale and Orion. I also think Celestials are so overrated its sickening.

quanchi112
It's based on my knowledge of the Ale and Orion. I also think Celestials are so overrated its sickening. I didnt think the ale was that impressive in Orion's hands. He told Darkseid to kill himself and he didnt.

iceman24567
Good for you i still think Orion wins i could careless what you find impressive it doesn't change my opinion sorry to be so blunt but you always ask the same questions "Why?" as if the answer leads to anything besides you disagreeing anyways.

quanchi112
Good for you i still think Orion wins i could careless what you find impressive it doesn't change my opinion sorry to be so blunt but you always ask the same questions "Why?" as if the answer leads to anything besides you disagreeing anyways. My point is that the ale has done nothing to even suggest it could take out a Celestial. it failed to take out Darkseid. But,yes I guess we just disagree.

beast1234
when orion had the ALE he was one of the most powerful being in the multiverse. He bend a promethean giant to his will.

kevdude
I didnt think the ale was that impressive in Orion's hands. He told Darkseid to kill himself and he didnt.

Are you talking about what you posted w/scans over at herochat?? If you are its pretty clear the Black Racer stepped in and didn't allow DS to die. Telling half the story again? stick out tongue

Priest
Originally posted by guy222
Dallas can apply the pressure on McNabb

Dallas should win
I knew Dallas and Philly was gonna be kick ass big grin

quanchi112
Are you talking about what you posted w/scans over at herochat?? If you are its pretty clear the Black Racer stepped in and didn't allow DS to die. Telling half the story again? stick out tongue When did Miracle overturn the command to have Ds kill himself on panel?

kevdude
When did Miracle overturn the command to have Ds kill himself on panel?

Miracle never overturned anything when Orion told him to kill him in the other scans, they aren't even part of the same story.... confused

Galan007
the source created the old gods, and the new. Not to mention creating all super powers and pantheons in the DCU. i wouldn't say the source gave "all" the metahumans in DC their powers. you see, there are some anomalies whose powers have nothing to do with the source. the shade is a prime example of such an anomaly.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.