Scathan the Approver vs. 5th Dimension Imps

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

six6six
Imps:
-Mxyzptlk
-Bat-Mite
-Qwsp
-ThunderBolt
-Mnky

Do the Imps have too much power for Scathan to handle or do all 5 get muzzled?

Tazer
Yo.

wat good would muzzling them do??

Tazer

six6six
Originally posted by Tazer
Yo.

Tazer

Keep them blind & confined.

vansonbee
Yo.

Tazer
Scathan the Approver has the ability to shut off a person Power, Senses, and restraint. * Cosmic Muzzle for each Imp lolz rolling on floor laughing

Knowsbleed33
Muzzle ftp.

vansonbee
Originally posted by Knowsbleed33
Muzzle ftp.
http://img516.imageshack.us/img516/3830/guardiansofthegalaxy502iy3.jpg
http://img516.imageshack.us/img516/guardiansofthegalaxy502iy3.jpg/1/w800.png
http://img516.imageshack.us/img516/182/guardiansofthegalaxy503js6.jpg
http://img516.imageshack.us/img516/guardiansofthegalaxy503js6.jpg/1/w800.png

Funny thing is he might not be the strongest Celestials, but he is in charge of restricting Power, Senses, and Restaint*

Tazer
Yo.

Originally posted by six6six
Keep them blind & confined.

heads & hands yes, but they dont need to have their hands free to use their powers I dont think.......

Originally posted by vansonbee
Scathan the Approver has the ability to shut off a person Power, Senses, and restraint. * Cosmic Muzzle for each Imp lolz rolling on floor laughing

I dont think he shut off Protege's powers, but will agree on the other 2.

as it is, I see no reason that they couldnt simply port away & deal w/their bindings.......

Tazer

Knowsbleed33
Thanks. I've read that story though.

six6six
Yo.

heads & hands yes, but they dont need to have their hands free to use their powers I dont think.......

I dont think he shut off Protege's powers, but will agree on the other 2.

as it is, I see no reason that they couldnt simply port away & deal w/their bindings.......

Tazer

The energy muzzle is much different than a pair of handcuffs & a potatoe sack over his head. It keeps them completely restrained from doing anything whatsoever and have no idea whats going on. Protege' had the Living Tribunals power and was STILL confined.

vansonbee
The energy muzzle is much different than a pair of handcuffs & a potatoe sack over his head. It keeps them completely restrained from doing anything whatsoever and have no idea whats going on. Protege' had the Living Tribunals power and was STILL confined.

Who stoped Protege's anyways? Even Tho Scathan has the tools to hold them, how would he even stop them in the first place? rolling on floor laughing

six6six
http://img516.imageshack.us/img516/3830/guardiansofthegalaxy502iy3.jpg
http://img516.imageshack.us/img516/guardiansofthegalaxy502iy3.jpg/1/w800.png
http://img516.imageshack.us/img516/182/guardiansofthegalaxy503js6.jpg
http://img516.imageshack.us/img516/guardiansofthegalaxy503js6.jpg/1/w800.png

Funny thing is he might not be the strongest Celestials, but he is in charge of restricting Power, Senses, and Restaint*

I love how Protege' gets his ass punk'd here...

Knowsbleed33
Who stoped Protege's anyways? Even Tho Scathan has the tools to hold them, how would he even stop them in the first place? rolling on floor laughing

The actual stopping is unknown. After we see Protege with the tri-face, Scathan gives him the thumbs down. The scene cuts out for a page or 2 and when we come back Protege is already muzzled.

Faux Smurph
This is one of first times I've seen powersets taken into account in a cosmic debate, to argue specifics of powers rather than "he's blown up 5 more universes. he wins".

Enyalus
One against one, Scathan's muzzle may win-out. But 5 5D Imps against him?

Does he have Flash's speed? stick out tongue

Aster Phoenix
Scathan FTW!

Space M ummy
Originally posted by Aster Phoenix
Scathan FTW!

Fifth dimensional imps have been trapped/contained in bottles with SIX dimensions before.

If Scathan has the power to create one (and seeing as how celestials are not three dimensional beings- their true forms are also extradimensional..this may be possible) Then it's scathan FTW.

Tazer
Yo.

however even U have to admit that this is naught but pure speculation since I cant come up with ANOTHER TIME when Scathan has shown up and done this to sum1 else, and guaged how well/horrible they fared against it.

also, we're talking about a neophyte cosmic who only had the powers/abilities he was able to observe, and w/o any experience in how o use them to his advantage in a situation like this.

point of fact: did Protege gain the ability to telelport?? if not, then the argument could be made that even w/o being able to see the 5d imps could simply go home, get freed *somehow*, then come back.

Tazer

Red Hulk
Scathan's muzzles clearly take power from the Infinite Dimension.

*Since we're giving him powers here*

And this is a lot of muzzles for anyone to make... Scathan wins.

occultdestroyer
Imps

quanchi112
Scathan wins.

Knowsbleed33
Scathan will eat Imps like candy.

cloud102
Imps. Too much power.

Nihilist
imps

iceman24567
Imps they out number him and he doesn't have the Lt's help.

joshypooh
Scathan will eat Imps like candy. Is juggernaut your fave?

fangirl101
Imps pwn Scathan. Cuz as far as we know he can only energy muzzle one being at a time. By Then he'll be turned into a lamp.

iceman24567
Originally posted by fangirl101
Imps pwn Scathan. Cuz as far as we know he can only energy muzzle one being at a time. By Then he'll be turned into a lamp. I vote a can opener laughing

Knowsbleed33
Originally posted by joshypooh
Is juggernaut your fave?

My favorite brick.

fangirl101
My favorite brick.
I like Uber Despero. He's Kinda like the perfect person to fight Juggs.

Mr Master
Why are yall thinking Scathan's power is the energy muzzle?

It's not.

Scathan simply approves or disapproves with a gesture, (thumb up/thumb down)
then, in an instant,
whatever it takes to defeat you, is so.

That's it.

Protege was wrecking heads, he was all powerful, more powerful than even LT,
he simultaneously, and easily I might add,
stomped LT, Eternity, Hawkgod, GOTG,
no surprise, he had all their powers, plus the powers of Beyonder, Mephisto & his daughter.

Scathan gestured, in an instant, all that power was subdued effortlessly.

That's it.

Scathan, based on that arc, was a cosmic monster, connected to TOAA somehow imo.

guy222
Scathan the Approver FTW

Tazer
Yo.

Originally posted by Mr Master

It's not.

then, in an instant,

That's it.

Protege was wrecking heads, he was all powerful, more powerful than even LT,
he simultaneously, and easily I might add,
stomped LT, Eternity, Hawkgod, GOTG,
no surprise, he had all their powers, plus the powers of Beyonder, Mephisto & his daughter.

Scathan gestured, in an instant, all that power was subdued effortlessly.

That's it.

Scathan, based on that arc, was a cosmic monster, connected to TOAA somehow imo.

sry, but thats incorrect. Protege doesnt take ALL of a persons power as I recall, but only that which he observes.

meaning: if he saw Supes fly, he'd gain THAT ability, however he wouldnt gain the HV, the S-breath, the xray vizh, the spr-STR, or his spr-SPD.

U guys have really got to stop overly romanticizing Protege, and Scathan by side-effect.

Tazer

Mr Master
Yo.

sry, but thats incorrect.
Protege doesnt take ALL of a persons power as I recall,
but only that which he observes.

meaning: if he saw Supes fly, he'd gain THAT ability,
however he wouldnt gain the HV, the S-breath, the xray vizh, the spr-STR,
or his spr-SPD.
Yo, sry, but that's incorrect ... (I know this arc and these characters in-depth friend)

Protege can copy anyone's full power just by observing any amount of it being used.

According to Marvel on panel evidence,
Protege copied the LT's power just by the LT making one move.

(you think LT exhibited all his powers for Protege to copy?) no2

Heck, in the beginning of Gotg #50,
Protege essentially has become the LT, with 3 heads/faces and all,
after LT had barely gestured, lol.

Official Marvel Handbooks (2006 - LT bio) also certifies that Protege copied LT's power.

U guys have really got to stop overly romanticizing
Protege, and Scathan by side-effect.
U should be informed before telling others they are incorrect. smile

Protege is Marvel canon,
what he did is canon, (on panel & in the Handbooks)
Scathan is Marvel canon,
what he did is canon. (on panel & in the Handbooks)

If you have a problem accepting that, that's cool,
but don't tell me to stop "over romanticizing" anything,
I'm posting facts from Marvel, so you should write them a letter and tell em your story.

Red Hulk

It's not.

then, in an instant,

That's it.
Actually Scathan's power runs on the other person's willpower. The more willpower they have, the more his attacks can do.

Mr Master
Originally posted by Red Hulk

Actually Scathan's power runs on the other person's willpower.
The more willpower they have, the more his attacks can do.
For a minute, you almost had me there. You stinker. stick out tongue

Tazer
Yo.

Yo, sry, but that's incorrect ... (I know this arc and these characters in-depth friend)

Protege can copy anyone's full power just by observing any amount of it being used.

According to Marvel on panel evidence,
Protege copied the LT's power just by the LT making one move.

Heck, in the beginning of Gotg #50,
Protege essentially has become the LT, with 3 heads/faces and all.

Official Marvel Handbooks (2006 - LT bio) also certifies that Protege copied LT's power.

U should be informed before telling others they are incorrect. smile

Protege is Marvel canon,
what he did is canon, (on panel & in the Handbooks)
Scathan is Marvel canon,
what he did is canon. (on panel & in the Handbooks)

If you have a problem accepting that, that's cool,
but don't tell me to stop "over romanticizing" anything,
I'm posting facts from Marvel, so you should write them a letter and tell em your story.

if Protege could "simply copy anyone's full power just by observing any amount of it being used", then theres no way The Hawk God blasting him wouldnt moved him in any way (#50), he wouldnt have even been *moved* when Scathan let its disapproval be known (same ish), and Im pretty damn sure he wouldnt have been caught like a fly-in-amber by the Beyonder like he was in #38 (so done becuz Bey simply thought it to happen and the kids STATES he couldnt mimic unseen thoughts).

also, its said over and over AND OVER in the title that he only mimics power displays (most profoundly by Bey in #46 after their fight), and even done so (stated exactly as that) by 'tege himself, so how U can still think that the child had assumed the full power of the LT and/or ever1 else who he encountered simply by watching a *single* display of power is really quite confusing.

might I suggest, and I say this w/complete respect intended, that U re-read those ishs of GotG involving him so that U can see where yur clearly in error?

if U want me to post the scans showing wat Im saying, I will endeavor to do so.

Tazer

Mr Master
Yo.

if Protege could "simply copy anyone's full power just by observing any amount of it being used", then theres no way The Hawk God blasting him wouldnt moved him in any way (#50), he wouldnt have even been *moved* when Scathan let its disapproval be known (same ish), and Im pretty damn sure he wouldnt have been caught like a fly-in-amber by the Beyonder like he was in #38 (so done becuz Bey simply thought it to happen and the kids STATES he couldnt mimic unseen thoughts).

also, its said over and over AND OVER in the title that he only mimics power displays (most profoundly by Bey in #46 after their fight), and even done so (stated exactly as that) by 'tege himself, so how U can still think that the child had assumed the full power of the LT and/or ever1 else who he encountered simply by watching a *single* display of power is really quite confusing.
Seriously, spinning the facts with this logic isn't gonna do it friend.

Fact is, LT made a gesture, and Protege copied his power.

Confirmed in LT's official Marvel Handbook bio. (2006)

Period.

might I suggest, and I say this w/complete respect intended, that U re-read those ishs of GotG involving him so that U can see where yur clearly in error?
Might I suggest, and I say this w/complete respect intended,
that U re-read those ishs of GotG involving him so that U can see where yur clearly in error?

if U want me to post the scans showing wat Im saying, I will endeavor to do so.
Do what ya gotta do dogs,
I'll come back and post the LT making a single gesture,
and Protege copying his power just from that.

Then I'll post the LT's bio,
which cements Protege "usurping[/i" his power as a fact,
then ... then WHAT?

Protege became MORE powerful than the LT,
cause he had the combined powers of Eternity/Hawkgod and the rest.
This is why the LT had to draw on outside source to finally overcome Protege,
and still with the help of Scathan.

Red Hulk
For a minute, you almost had me there. You stinker. stick out tongue I thought we were making up Scathan's powers? srug

Tazer
Yo.

Period.

fact: all LT did was change his appearance......which 'tege mimicked, and it took him awhile to do at that.

which cements Protege "usurping

I fail to see how U would take to word of a bio (which are notorious for having stats varying all over the scale) over on-panel evidence. I really dont get that......

actually, I'll ask that: do U take the word of character bios over that which was stated in-comic??

Protege became MORE powerful than the LT,
cause he had the combined powers of Eternity/Hawkgod and the rest.
This is why the LT had to draw on outside source to finally overcome Protege,
and still with the help of Scathan.

how could he have Eternitys power when E only did 1 thing, and that was reform?? same w/the Hawk God, who only exercised a few displays of power.....

and LT made no noted attempt to draw power from any outside source, nor did he necessarily require the help of Scathan (whose sole contribution to the event was blinding the kid, and thats something I think most of the cosmics there couldve done had they thought of it).

Tazer

occultdestroyer
Yes I acknowledge the fact that Scathan's power is merely a gesture.
That is, to approve or disapprove.

But we are talking about 5D imps here. And 5 OF THEM!
Scathan is simply outmatched, whether you like it or not.

As far as I know, Scathan is not regarded as an essential entity in the MU.
All 5 imps could just snap their fingers, and Scathan would be wiped out of existence.

quanchi112

Period.

Might I suggest, and I say this w/complete respect intended,
that U re-read those ishs of GotG involving him so that U can see where yur clearly in error?

which cements Protege "usurping He copied his power. You are correct it is ridiculous to think he copied his appearance,and his appearance alone.

Knowsbleed33
He copied his appearance and appearance alone.

Philosophía

It's not.

then, in an instant,

That's it.

I lol'ed.

Tazer
Yo.

Originally posted by quanchi112
He copied his power. You are correct it is ridiculous to think he copied his appearance,and his appearance alone.

.....except M.M. is not and the comics themselves tell us NUMEROUS TIMES that he can only copy a power that being displayed; the fact that the bio says he almost usurped all of it is ridiculous and hideously inaccurate, like it had been written by a person who hadnt actually read the stories, but instead had it summed up in short & from memory.

Tazer

Xplosive
What if Protege comes back. Or is too dangerous to bring him back. Now he wouldn't make the mistake and would go to clear with LT first. Actually, if not for Scathan, he would clear with them already the first time.

Scathan wins.

quanchi112
He copied his appearance and appearance alone. When has he ever done that?

quanchi112
Yo.

.....except M.M. is not and the comics themselves tell us NUMEROUS TIMES that he can only copy a power that being displayed; the fact that the bio says he almost usurped all of it is ridiculous and hideously inaccurate, like it had been written by a person who hadnt actually read the stories, but instead had it summed up in short & from memory.

Tazer Ok. To me its common sense,but wait till he shows up with proof. He always does. You have nothing but your interpretation supporting you.

Tazer
Yo.

Ok. To me its common sense,but wait till he shows up with proof. He always does. You have nothing but your interpretation supporting you.

its not "my interpretation", but simply comic fact based on wats had been stated numerous times in that title.

Protege DOES NOT gain the totality of a persons power, saying theyre powerful enuff to be VARIED in its usage, from watching it used in 1 fashion, but only learns how to use it IN THAT FASHION.

this is implicitly stated by Beyonder after he has that big fight w/the kid but then leaves when he cant put him down, but instead he spies on him from another dimension and says that the kid saw many of his abilities, but not all. and then later when in Scathans hand the kid had to wat for Bey to fire that blast @ Eternity (which did bupkus to it) so that he could see wat to do.

if he gained ALL of his power he wouldnt have needed to wait, would he??

and then theres him actually facing Scathan b4 he was placed in that bubble, so he HAD to have seen it coming, and then the simple fact that he was unable to free himself.

if the kid had usurped ALL of the LTs power, do U really think a mere Celestial could hold him??

I mean really guys, COME ON NOW......

Tazer

vansonbee
Yo.

its not "my interpretation", but simply comic fact based on wats had been stated numerous times in that title.

Protege DOES NOT gain the totality of a persons power, saying theyre powerful enuff to be VARIED in its usage, from watching it used in 1 fashion, but only learns how to use it IN THAT FASHION.

this is implicitly stated by Beyonder after he has that big fight w/the kid but then leaves when he cant put him down, but instead he spies on him from another dimension and says that the kid saw many of his abilities, but not all. and then later when in Scathans hand the kid had to wat for Bey to fire that blast @ Eternity (which did bupkus to it) so that he could see wat to do.

and then theres him actually facing Scathan b4 he was placed in that bubble, so he HAD to have seen it coming, and then the simple fact that he was unable to free himself.

if the kid had usurped ALL of the LTs power, do U really think a mere Celestial could hold him??

Tazer
As you know msot Celestial has different duties, and the Scathan jurisdiction is to approve what task he was given and it happens*

Too Loops in this thread http://smilies.vidahost.com/cwm/kodama/05.gif

Tazer
Yo.

actually, his only job there was to observe & record LTs judgement on both the Beyonder and Protege, and thats it.

that he did wat he did was simply to bring order back to the proceedings more than likely.

Tazer

vansonbee
Yo.

actually, his only job there was to observe & record LTs judgement on both the Beyonder and Protege, and thats it.

that he did wat he did was simply to bring order back to the proceedings more than likely.

Tazer
If the Imps were bring disorder, will he not do the same?
Marvel/Dc universe emerged*http://smilies.vidahost.com/games/poke/satoshi.gif

Tazer
Yo.

no idea, since he was only seen once IIRC, and even then he was called in rather than showed up on his own......

Tazer

vansonbee
Yo.

no idea, since he was only seen once IIRC, and even then he was called in rather than showed up on his own......

Tazer
But in this thread he is called upon to restraint the Imps to keep order, like he did in Protege arc, the senario is also Scathan is asked to stop the Imps, so He approves does he have the might? http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/violent029.gif

Tazer
Yo.

I think he could muzzle them, however I think theyd be able to break free since they dont need to use their hands to use their powers and blinding them is basically useless.....

Tazer

vansonbee
Yo.

I think he could muzzle them, however I think theyd be able to break free since they dont need to use their hands to use their powers and blinding them is basically useless.....

Tazer If I remember correctly, the muzzle Scathan used to blind the target will lose all their senses and power http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/devil12.gif

Mr Master

He copied his appearance and appearance alone.
You actually bought into that fallacy? Or is this sarcasm?

Tazer
Yo.

If I remember correctly, the muzzle Scathan used to blind the target will lose all their senses and power http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/devil12.gif

thats not wat was said in the comic.......

Tazer

iceman24567
Imps still win.

quanchi112
Yo.

Tazer Yes,really it is your interpretation. Dont treat it as factual,please. You acted as if he copied his appearance. He didnt. Tell me since you seem to be only enlightened one here. Which powers did he copy?

Tazer
Yo.

Yes,really it is your interpretation. Dont treat it as factual,please. You acted as if he copied his appearance. He didnt. Tell me since you seem to be only enlightened one here. Which powers did he copy?

its on-panel fact that he copied the only thing he saw LT do: he gave himself a tri-face.

theres no evidence anywhere that he did anything else, altho I'll admit I wouldnt have figured that THAT would count as a "display of power".

Tazer

Mr Master
I can see where the confusion lies,
the reason I said Protege copies full powers is because in a battle, that's what would happen,
and I'm basing this off of a newb Protege that hasn't copied anything.

If this is Protege at his best,
then that's the LT/Eternity/Hawkgod/Beyonder/Mephisto/Malevolence & GOTG's powers combined.

Scathan owned all of that with a gesture. lol

Anyway, on panel by the end of the arc,
Protege was able to copy powers even more effectively,
cause he copied LT's power, after LT only demonstrated one move,
Eternity and Hawkgod displayed one move each too.

Air Legend
I can see where the confusion lies,
the reason I said Protege copies full powers is because in a battle, that's what would happen,
and I'm basing this off of a newb Protege that hasn't copied anything.

Anyway, on panel by the end of the arc,
Protege was able to copy powers even more effectively,
cause he copied LT's power, after LT only demonstrated one move.
Just show the scan where Protege was talking about how he was copying powers the Beyonder couldn't comprehend. And the abstracts were just simply conversing, not displaying their full powers.

Mr Master
Protege instantly copies whatever he sees,
no matter what you throw at him, he'll just continue to cancel it out,
because he'll instantly become it's equal,
then, he surpasses that equal as he continues to absorb,
this is all done on the moment instantly, it's a re-action of Protege's really.

I remember when he battled the Beyonder,
before he copied an iota of Beyonder's power, he was weaker than Beyonder,
in fact, all of Protege's power at that point was nothing to Beyonder,
but as soon as Protege was able to tap into one piece of Beyonder's power,
it was done, Protege was able to battle Beyonder, and in fact stalemate him,
cause everything Beyonder did, Protege instantly was able to copy and re-direct.

http://s2d1.turboimagehost.com/t/736089_Pro1.jpghttp://s2d1.turboimagehost.com/t/736090_Pro2.jpg

Eternity even states that Protege is fast reaching "infinite Omnipotence"
(and this is before copying Hawkgod/Eternity/LT's power)

http://s2d1.turboimagehost.com/t/736091_Pro3.jpg

Anyway, Beyonder had to run, he simply couldn't win.

When one page prior he had Protege like his ***** in a crystal.

http://s2d1.turboimagehost.com/t/736092_Pro4.jpg

Meh, LT clearly states, Protege is a Multiversal threat!

http://s2d1.turboimagehost.com/t/736093_Pro5.jpg

(and this is before copying Hawkgod/Eternity/LT's power) so go figure. erm

Mr Master
To begin with,

by the end, the LT was definitely weaker than Protege:

=================================

After Protege copied LT's power, while standing in Scathan's hand:

http://s2d1.turboimagehost.com/t/736125_P3.jpg

Beyonder stated "on the boy rests the fate of any and all realities"

http://s2d1.turboimagehost.com/t/736126_P5.jpg

The writer gives us the reactions of the LT, Eternity, Scathan and Hawgod.

The LT's conclusion is ... "logical confirmation"

http://s2d1.turboimagehost.com/t/736127_P6.jpg

http://s2d1.turboimagehost.com/t/736128_P7.jpg

So the LT himself agrees!

Mr Master

Here Eternity states that Scathan's "purpose
is to record and approve of what transpires"

Eternity also tells Hawkgod to save every iota of his power to help battle Protege:

http://s2d1.turboimagehost.com/t/736167_P8.jpg

Here the LT seems to know Protege has now surpassed his power.

Protege notices the LT, Eternity, Hawkgod and GOTG are joining against him,
so Protege summoned Mephisto and his daughter to attack the GOTG,
'Talon' was wearing the 'Ancient One's Amulet' ...
the LT actually states he/they may need it later against Protege:

http://s2d2.turboimagehost.com/t/441436_Pro5.jpg

Mr Master

Here Protege prepares to erase the LT, Eternity, Hawgod and GOTG,

The last scan shows Scathan's power interrupting Protege:

http://s2d1.turboimagehost.com/t/736168_P9.jpg

Scathan stomping Protege with a gesture:

http://s2d1.turboimagehost.com/t/736169_P10.jpg

Protege is rendered in-affective with his mighty gesture:

http://s2d1.turboimagehost.com/t/736170_P11.jpg

Mr Master

The LT (while Scathan restrains Protege physically)
absorbs Protege into the 'Eternal Hourglass' which lies within the LT:

http://s2d2.turboimagehost.com/t/441453_Pro10.jpg

Again,
it's Scathan that has the last say in the matter (sorta speak)

"And so it ends, and Scathan approves"

=================================

This is PROOF that Protege had surpassed the LT in power.

Evidently what the LT said earlier was true,
they were indeed going to need the 'Ancient One's Amulet'
the LT specifically.

Here we learn that the LT was using the 'Ancient One's Amulet'
as a source of power to increase his own in order to deal with Protege:

http://s2d2.turboimagehost.com/t/441454_Pro11.jpg

===================================

Mr Master

As for the Handbook account:

(excerpt from the official Marvel Handbook - LT bio 2006)

LT's bio also corroborates what took place on panel in the GOTG arc,
it also clearly states that Scathan saved Realty:

http://s2d2.turboimagehost.com/t/441478_LT.jpg

"LT was nearly usurped by Protege,
whose ability to duplicate the powers of others
allowed him to manifest the LT's own power."

(had it not been for Scathan, Protege would've replaced the LT)

srugdoped

Aster Phoenix
Okay I'm going with Master on this one, that was one well argued debate.

Tazer
Yo.

The LT (while Scathan restrains Protege physically)
absorbs Protege into the 'Eternal Hourglass' which lies within the LT:

http://s2d2.turboimagehost.com/t/441453_Pro10.jpg

which U have to wonder about since, if Protege was as powerful as U make him out to be, theres no way Scathan PHYSICALLY holding him wouldve made a lick of difference.

This is PROOF that Protege had surpassed the LT in power.

Evidently what the LT said earlier was true,
they were indeed going to need the 'Ancient One's Amulet'
the LT specifically.

Here we learn that the LT was using the 'Ancient One's Amulet'
as a source of power to increase his own in order to deal with Protege:

actually, thats FAR from proof. while it might say something about LTs confidence in dealing w/'tege theres still NO ON-PANEL PROOF that the boy copied anything more than LTs tri-face "ability".

and it was stated too many times that he just copies displays of power, NOT the totality of a persons personal capability (which is wat yur implying here.)

Tazer

Mr Master

which U have to wonder about since,
if Protege was as powerful as U make him out to be
Actually, as Marvel comics makes em out to be.

Unless you're under the impression that I drew all those pages above.

theres no way Scathan PHYSICALLY holding him
wouldve made a lick of difference.
It's what happened on panel, if you can't accept that, you have to take up with Marvel.

Scathan owned an LT/Eternity/Hawkgod and more empowered Protege.

Anyone can see the proof for themselves.

actually, thats FAR from proof.

while it might say something about LTs confidence in dealing w/'tege
theres still NO ON-PANEL PROOF that the boy copied anything more than LTs tri-face "ability".
Seriously, if you're gonna start adding fallacies to my proof,
I'll have to cease this debating, I kinda hate when that's done.

But ... for the record, and don't get it twisted.

LT says:

http://s2d1.turboimagehost.com/t/736407_Am1.jpg

"Behold! The Amulet of the Ancient One! We may have need of it"

Indeed ...

"Tribunal! ... I FELT You clandestinely drawing upon my Amulet's Power
to SUPPLEMENT your own as you dealt with the Protege"

I don't see anything being mentioned
or even alluded to about "LT's confidence" .. nice try.

I do see that LT was boosting his own power with the Amulet in order to finish Protege.

Which tells any unbiased logical unhating mind, Protege > LT

and it was stated too many times that he just copies displays of power,
NOT the totality of a persons personal capability (which is wat yur implying here.)

Tazer
So, try fighting him without using any powers, wonder how that works,
see, regardless, in the end, you'll use power, he'll instantly copy on the fly,
on and on until he surpasses you, then you get owned.

One way or another, we end up in the same rut.

Mr Master

This is no surprise actually,
Protege was meant to be that final evolution of life that supersedes the Abstracts,
he was born from an effort of trying to create God!

He was created by a 1000 generations of trials,
"through selective breeding, genetic manipulation,
and various chemicals, drugs, and sciences,
and arcane magicks."

http://s2d1.turboimagehost.com/t/736505_Pro1.jpg

"The most powerful being ever conceived of mortal woman"

This is how Protege's powers work,
it begins at the visual level, I've never disputed that,
but later Protege himself stated that was only for the time being,
as he told Malevolence concerning copying "unseen thoughts" ... "not yet anyway" ...

http://img123.imageshack.us/img123/7946/pro6ff9.th.jpg

Which is true, cause later he was copying power more effectively, like LT's.

Still, Protege learns how to use everything he copies instantly,
and he adds everything he copies to his own power,

Because of this Martinex says:

http://s2d1.turboimagehost.com/t/736506_Pro2.jpg

"This Protege may be the most powerful person ever born!"

http://s2d1.turboimagehost.com/t/736507_pro3.jpg

This is also
why Martinex fears the thought of Protege meeting powerhouses like Galactus,
as we know, he met the embodiment of all there is,
and the LT.

Martinex's fears were realized indeed.

This is what the LT and Eternity said about Protege
when Protege became aware of what he could do:

http://s2d1.turboimagehost.com/t/736508_Pro5.jpg

Eternity: "The Child has become aware"

LT: "And with awareness comes great power, Eternity"

Eternity: "Perhaps the greatest yet born to mortals"

LT: Or Immortals"

Wow ... nuff said ....

Mr Master
To be fair, if Protege starts fresh, with only his own inherent power,
a powerful enough Cosmic could contain him with a thought,
by powerful enough I mean at-least post-retcon Beyonder level,
it seems that the more power Protege collects,
the more effective his copying abilities become.
(based on how he copied LT's power,
which was accomplished just by LT playing his role as Judge,
that is where LT's power derives from after all,
because LT is the concept of judgement manifested,
it seems Protege actually copied LT's status, and in-turn the power came with that)

This makes more sense now that I think about it,
no wonder Protege appeared as the LT.

No wonder the LT's bio states Protege nearly "usurped the LT"
the bio is talking about LT's position in Marvel, cause LT's power is mentioned separately.
So, he copied LT's status, (conceptual purpose) and in doing so, copied his power too.

Perhaps not 100% concrete, but it makes sense imo.

Hopefully 2009 Official Marvel Handbooks Deluxe Edition
will have Protege's bio.
Until then, while the circumstances are a bit merky,
there's no denying that Protege copied LT's power,
and indeed became more powerful than the LT,
and finally, Scathan proved to be more powerful than Protege.

That's the indisputable bottom line.

Tazer
Yo.

Actually, as Marvel comics makes em out to be.

Unless you're under the impression that I drew all those pages above.

no, but yur assertion certainly ISNT supported by those pages above.

It's what happened on panel, if you can't accept that, you have to take up with Marvel.

Scathan owned an LT/Eternity/Hawkgod and more empowered Protege.

Anyone can see the proof for themselves.

no, Scathan owned a Beyonder/Hawkgod and more empowered Protege, I dont even see how he *couldve* copied Eternity given it did pretty much nothing, less than LT certainly.

and any1 can see THAT proof for themselves.

Seriously, if you're gonna start adding fallacies to my proof,
I'll have to cease this debating, I kinda hate when that's done.

proof huh? so then tell me: did Protege copy all of Beys power/abilities during their battle??

I don't see anything being mentioned
or even alluded to about "LT's confidence" .. nice try.

I do see that LT was boosting his own power with the Amulet in order to finish Protege.

Which tells any unbiased logical unhating mind, Protege > LT

that he felt the need to do so is more of an observation on my part, however given the fact that he (Protege) got stopped by a being of LOWER station & power makes no sense no matter how ya slice it......unless U assume a few things which dont really work.

So, try fighting him without using any powers, wonder how that works,
see, regardless, in the end, you'll use power, he'll instantly copy on the fly,
on and on until he surpasses you, then you get owned.

One way or another, we end up in the same rut.

actually, all a person would need to do is blind OR strike at him in such a way that it cant be seen by him to beat him, much like how he captured the kid & Malevolence and held them prisoner AND how (presumably) Scathan put that muzzle on'im.

Tazer

Mr Master
You're willfully ignoring on panel art/depictions and character statements,
plus the fact that what took place on panel is confirmed in LT's bio.

This is where I'm done as a circle, which I will not entertain, was just created.

Peace and love yall. stoned

guy222
I've read the issues regarding the Godlike child known as Protege

Good scans as always Mr. M

Scathan the Approver FTW

Knowsbleed33
You actually bought into that fallacy? Or is this sarcasm?

Fallacy? You mean the on-panel evidence? In issue 16 in clearly states that Protege can only copy powers he observes. This is further proven when the Beyonder tells Protege to observe the situation carefully when they're in Scathans palm.

LT displayed no powers for Protege to copy, so how did Protege copy his powers?

vlaaad12345
Going to have to go with master on this one.

Tazer
Yo.

You're willfully ignoring on panel art/depictions and character statements,
plus the fact that what took place on panel is confirmed in LT's bio.

This is where I'm done as a circle, which I will not entertain, was just created.

Peace and love yall. stoned

Im not willfully ignoring anything; I simply dont buy into Protege becomming a tri-face as him mimicking the entireity of LTs power, NOR do I buy that Scathan was somehow able to overpower a being who was more powerful AND looking right @ him at the time.

and while I bid ya a polite farewell, I wouldve preferred that U atleast answerd the question posed about the Bey/Protege -skirmish.....

Tazer

King Kandy
People... obviously Protege had copied LT's powers. LT confirmed it. He needed the amulet to take care of Protege, other wise he was getting blasted around and was totally helpless. Scathan muzzled him but ultimately it took more than LT or Scathan to put him down... certainly more than LT at least.

Knowsbleed33
He can't have copied LT's power unless Marvel retconned the character mid-arc.

Tazer
Yo.

I dont recall LT getting blasted around at all...

Tazer

Knowsbleed33
He didn't. His face appeared in the bottom corner of the panel where Protege one-shotted the group. It doesn't really look like he's affected at all.

King Kandy
He can't have copied LT's power unless Marvel retconned the character mid-arc.
Why? His ability to copy powers has increased through the arc.

Mr Master

LT displayed no powers for Protege to copy, so how did Protege copy his powers?
What did I say earlier,
that Protege was copying LT's conceptual purpose while standing on Scathan's hand.

As for LT displaying power that was in Protege's sight:

Like I said, he copied LT's power, which is to judge any and all,
from Scathan's hand he did it,
but, how do you think Protege ended up in Scathan's hand?

When Protege and Beyonder were battling a second time,
they were interrupted by something incredible:

http://s2d1.turboimagehost.com/t/737024_Pro1.jpg

"Suddenly the two figures vanish into an intra-dimensional confluence
unlike anything ever seen in this OR ANY other Reality."

(right before Protege's eyes ... somebody ...
... just warped the shit out of reality
like it had never been done before ... wow!)

Guess who did that?

http://s2d1.turboimagehost.com/t/737025_Pro2.jpg

For those that don't click on scans ... that's the LT who did that. smile

.....................................................................................

So they end up on Scathan's hand, like I said before:

http://s2d1.turboimagehost.com/t/737026_Pro3.jpg

.....................................................................................

Mephisto clarifies, that incredible power was used
to cause an intra-dimensional confluence of that magnitude:

http://s2d1.turboimagehost.com/t/737027_Pro4.jpg

"The Force necessary to initiate an intra-dimensional confluence of that magnitude,
could ONLY emanate from ..."

(next page, we're with the LT and company as the judgement continues.

That's what was happening all that time in Scathan's hand,
Protege was being judged by the LT.

http://s2d1.turboimagehost.com/t/737028_Pro5.jpg

It seems Protege was able to copy this authoritative conjuncture,
when LT is judging you, LT is exercising his power.

This explains why Protege had copied and surpassed LT's power,
and we know for a fact Protege did surpass the LT,
cause the LT needed to draw on the Amulet
to supplement his own power to deal with Protege. (I proved this with on panel evidence)

Here's Protege, clearly copying the Cosmic powers, including the LT's,
just by observing the proceedings of his judgement:

http://s2d1.turboimagehost.com/t/737065_Pro6.jpg

No power is being used by anyone,
the only thing that is going on is LT's Judgement,
and Eternity & Hawkgod adding to the drama with dialogue,
LOOK at Protege, there, copying away.

No more excuses friends, I gave yall's honesty the benefit of the doubt,
a return of denial, explains much.

Knowsbleed33
Originally posted by King Kandy
Why? His ability to copy powers has increased through the arc.

He still needs to observe it before he can copy it.

Mindset
How strong was Beyonder then?

Just wondering.

Mr Master
Originally posted by Mindset

How strong was Beyonder then?

Just wondering.
Multi-Universal, he was causing cross-Multiversal havoc in that arc,
the LT sealed him away in his Universe for it:

http://s2d1.turboimagehost.com/t/737072_B4.jpg

http://s2d1.turboimagehost.com/t/737073_B5.jpg

In fact, Beyonder encompasses that entire Universe, the GOTG were in it,
when Beyonder & Protege were warped away by the LT,
Beyonder's Universe began to collapse without him:

http://s2d1.turboimagehost.com/t/737074_B1.jpg

http://s2d1.turboimagehost.com/t/737075_B3.jpg

King Kandy
But he was also below Eternity in that story though. Eternity was written at a very high level in that arc.

quanchi112
Yo.

its on-panel fact that he copied the only thing he saw LT do: he gave himself a tri-face.

theres no evidence anywhere that he did anything else, altho I'll admit I wouldnt have figured that THAT would count as a "display of power".

Tazer That isnt a power its an appearance. How arent you getting this?

When has Protege ever copied someone's appearance and not their power?

quanchi112
He still needs to observe it before he can copy it. So,what did he copy from the Lt?

Mr Master

But he was also below Eternity in that story though.
Eternity was written at a very high level in that arc.
thumb up Absolutely, imo, it was representing his totality,
the sentience of Eternity is one and the same conscious with all Aspects.
(they were dealing with Multiversal threats and worse, makes sense)

616 Eternity is just the heart/core/beginning of all his Aspects.

When any Eternity speaks, it's the totality, as well as the Aspect speaking,
I know you know from the scans with that nullified Aspect I showed ya before, but others don't.

Mr Master

That isnt a power its an appearance.
thumb up Not only that, but the LT doesn't even create that appearance.

That appearance,
like all visual manifestations of Concepts
are created by the Fractals of the Dimension of Manifestations:

http://img242.imageshack.us/img242/401/mbodyod2.jpg

Awaiting the next excuse.

quanchi112
thumb up Not only that, but the LT doesn't even create that appearance lol.

That appearance,
like all visual manifestations of Concepts
are created by the Fractals of the Dimension of Manifestations:

Awaiting the next excuse. Exactly for tazer to have a point he'd have to witness the Lt transform on panel so he could thus copy it. According to his logic that is.

Mr Master

Exactly for tazer to have a point
he'd have to witness the Lt transform on panel so he could thus copy it.
According to his logic that is.
I honestly thought they were joking at first.

Protege witnessed LT's first display of power which was uber,
a warping of reality unlike anything that has ever been seen,
I posted the scans above.

Then I also posted the scans of Protege copying the LT's authoritative status of judgement,
which translates to power, power over all save the mystery of Scathan.

This is why Protege appeared with the Tri-face,
he had taken LT's status for a moment.

This is why the LT himself solidified, that ANY and ALL Realities rested on Protege's shoulders:

http://s2d1.turboimagehost.com/t/736128_P7.jpg

So the LT himself agrees! yes

Cats should stop overlooking truth with proof.

Tazer
Yo.

That isnt a power its an appearance. How arent you getting this?

When has Protege ever copied someone's appearance and not their power?

if this is true then I'll answer yur question, with another question U just posed:

So,what did he copy from the Lt?

so said becuz LT does NOTHING ELSE in his presence beyond change his look. no-thing.

Tazer

Mr Master

so said becuz LT does NOTHING ELSE in his presence

beyond change his look. no-thing.
This is another false statement friend, you gotta stop that.

LT never changed any appearance, that's an utter fallacy.

The LT appeared with his known tri-face golden look, from beginning to end,
NEVER, at any point in time, did the LT change one inch of his look.

(Fractals create the form of Concepts, it seems you ignored that on panel fact above)

Nice try again ...

Also,
I just love how you ignored LT's monstrous display of power performed in Protege's face,
the LT warped the shit out of reality during his "intra-dimensional confluence,"
which is what it took to stop and kidnap both Beyonder & Protege during their battle.

(posted above)

I also love how you also ignored Protege copying the LT & company's power,
while the LT & company were judging him.

(posted above)

dontgetit

Really sweet style of debating friend, proof is posted for ya,
and you counter with an invented excuse that never happened in comics.

Sweet.

Tazer
Yo.

Exactly for tazer to have a point he'd have to witness the Lt transform on panel so he could thus copy it. According to his logic that is.

http://s2d1.turboimagehost.com/t/737025_Pro2.jpg

hrm, seems as tho I *DO* have a point, since LT did just that as soon as the pair arrived in front of it.

and the notion that: "Like I said, he copied LT's power, which is to judge any and all,", well, that doesnt even make sense, and FAR LESS sense than him apeing LTs tri-face and ppl assuming that = copied all LTs powah. I mean, how the heck do U copy "the ability to judge"???

moreso, its countered by Proteges earlier comment about not being able to copy powers that have NO DISPLAY (so said when he was being held by the Beyonder in like a fly trapped in amber),

sry M.M., but the bill of goods that ya wanna sell here still just dont fly.

Tazer

Tazer
Yo.

This is another false statement friend, you gotta stop that.

LT never changed any appearance, that's an utter fallacy.

The LT appeared with his known tri-face golden look, from beginning to end,
NEVER, at any point in time, did the LT change one inch of his look.

Nice try again.

Also,
I just love how you ignored LT's monstrous display of power performed in Protege's face,
the LT warped the shit out of reality during his "intra-dimensional confluence,"
which is what it took to stop and kidnap both Beyonder & Protege.

I also love how you also ignored Protege copying the LT & company's power,
while the LT & company were judging him.

dontgetit

Really sweet style of debating friend, proof is posted for ya,
and you counter with an invented excuse that never happened in comics.

Sweet.

1) U provided the evidence of LT changing his look, thnx for that.

2) its weak speculation to say that Protege copied him & Bey getting 'ported to Scathans hand, especially seeing as the kid didnt see the person doing it. and IIRC he needs to see a BEING display it. which he didnt then.

Tazer

Mr Master

hrm, seems as tho I *DO* have a point,
since LT did just that as soon as the pair arrived in front of it.
The lies continue, sweet.

I challenge you to prove the LT changed his appearance.

I can't believe you seriously think because the LT used a different side of his face to talk,
this means he shape-shifted his appearance. laughing

Get that out of here dogs,

Protege learned how to shape-shift WAY BEFORE that in issue 16:

http://s2d1.turboimagehost.com/t/737934_Pro1.jpg

and the notion that: "Like I said, he copied LT's power, which is to judge any and all,", well, that doesnt even make sense, and FAR LESS sense than him apeing LTs tri-face and ppl assuming that = copied all LTs powah. I mean, how the heck do U copy "the ability to judge"???
Write a letter and ask Marvel:

No power is being used by anyone,
the only thing that is going on is LT's Judgement,
and Eternity & Hawkgod adding to the drama with dialogue,
LOOK at Protege, there, copying away.

moreso, its countered by Proteges earlier comment
about not being able to copy powers that have NO DISPLAY
Ya, I posted that scan, guess you ignored that too.

Protege clearly says, "NOT YET" (that was his first appearance)

http://img146.imageshack.us/img146/1563/pro2zs0.jpg

yawn

sry M.M., but the bill of goods that ya wanna sell here still just dont fly.
sry Tazer., but the bill of fallacies that ya wanna sell here still just dont fly.

Mr Master

1) U provided the evidence of LT changing his look, thnx for that.
durlaugh

2) its weak speculation to say that Protege copied him & Bey getting 'ported to Scathans hand, especially seeing as the kid didnt see the person doing it. and IIRC he needs to see a BEING display it. which he didnt then.
Actually, they did see it, so nice try yet again on the fallacy.

It's not just weak, but absurd to suggest that Protege copied the LT's appearance,
when that's not even a power or skill.

The LT confirmed that Protege had become so uber,
that the fate of ALL REALITIES were in his hands:

"logical confirmation?" ... that the fate of ANY and ALL REALITIES are in Protege's hands?

Hmm .. the fate of any and all realities has always been in LT's hands:

http://s2d1.turboimagehost.com/t/738107_ltrulescl3.jpg

"ALPHA & OMEGA (beginning and end of any and all realities)
revolve on the Wheel of Destiny, a Destiny SPUN by HIS mighty Hand"

yes

... So Protege became the LT, and more evidently,
which is why the bio states he nearly usurped the LT,
besides copying his power.

http://s2d2.turboimagehost.com/t/441478_LT.jpg

"LT was nearly usurped by Protege,
whose ability to duplicate the powers of others
allowed him to manifest the LT's own power."

(had it not been for Scathan, Protege would've replaced the LT)

Mr Master

The LT confirmed that he needed to boost his own power with the Amulet,
to deal with Protege.

LT says:

http://s2d1.turboimagehost.com/t/736407_Am1.jpg

"Behold! The Amulet of the Ancient One! We may have need of it"

Indeed ...

"Tribunal! ... I FELT You clandestinely drawing upon my Amulet's Power
to SUPPLEMENT your own as you dealt with the Protege"

dur

I mean come on now, do I smell intransigence?

Tazer
Yo.

durlaugh

Actually, they did see it, so nice try yet again on the fallacy.

It's not just weak, but absurd to suggest that Protege copied the LT's appearance,
when that's not even a power or skill.

theres no way they couldve seen LT perform that feat since Protege wasnt in the LTs presence WHEN HE DID IT. its impossible to copy a power display from anything if ya arent there to see from whom it came from.

and U call it absurd "to suggest that Protege copied the LT's appearance, when that's not even a power or skill", yet U yurself put forward the notion that he copied LTs "ability to judge".......so Id be careful about throwing that stone when yur quite clearly living in a glass house.

I mean come on now, do I smell intransigence?

U might be smelling wat The Rock is cooking, but no intransigence here; if anything its naught but puzzlement & confusion of the illogical claims being made based on non-evidence.

and I'll ask this again: did Protege copy ALL of the Beyonders power when they fought??

Tazer

Mr Master

theres no way they couldve seen LT perform that feat since Protege wasnt in the LTs presence WHEN HE DID IT. its impossible to copy a power display from anything if ya arent there to see from whom it came from

LT's power being used, and Protege witnesses it:

http://s2d1.turboimagehost.com/t/737024_Pro1.jpg

LT's power is still resinating in front of Protege, LOOK at the LT's EYES dogs:

http://s2d1.turboimagehost.com/t/738142_Pro.jpg

Mr Master

and U call it absurd "to suggest that Protege copied the LT's appearance, when that's not even a power or skill", yet U yurself put forward the notion that he copied LTs "ability to judge".......so Id be careful about throwing that stone when yur quite clearly living in a glass house.
Only I have proof that's exactly what protege did:

LOL, do tell me what Protege is copying here, while LT/Eternity/Hawkgod talk.

The ONLY action taking place here is Protege's judgement.

Next.

While you have absolutely NO proof of any kind that Protege was copying LT's appearance,
that's some silly shit to claim, be real and admit it, you were joking right?

Protege gains nothing from copying LT's appearance.

On top of that, Protege learned how to shape-shift from Replica: (WAY BEFORE)

http://s2d1.turboimagehost.com/t/737934_Pro1.jpg

So that right there, stomps that idea.

U might be smelling wat The Rock is cooking, but no intransigence here; if anything its naught but puzzlement & confusion of the illogical claims being made based on non-evidence.
nuts

and I'll ask this again:
did Protege copy ALL of the Beyonders power when they fought??
Who cares?

What's important, is that Protege copied the LT's power,
and when added to the rest of the powers he copied,
he became more powerful than the LT,
confirmed by the LT himself when he needed to draw on the Amulet.

You can ignore that fact all you want, it'll continue to be repeated though. smile

Xplosive
What are all issues about Protege? I would like to read them all myself.

Anyway, Protege seem to had no limits. No matter how powerful was anyone, he copied it's power with a gesture and effortlessly, even their combined might. We know LT is 2nd to TOAA, so Protege not being able to deal with Scathan should mean Scathan was empowered by TOAA, I don't see any other explanation.
He was so unimaginably powerful that actually in the end LT wouldn't even pose a challenge to him anymore.

Protege is among top 3 most powerful beings ever (I don't count supreme beings here as TOAA or The Presence) in comic books.

quanchi112
Yo.

if this is true then I'll answer yur question, with another question U just posed:

so said becuz LT does NOTHING ELSE in his presence beyond change his look. no-thing.

Tazer Protege doesnt copy appearances and in order for you to be correct he would have to witness the transformation. Gotcha.

Mr Master
Originally posted by Xplosive

What are all issues about Protege? I would like to read them all myself.
GOTG #16, 38, 43-50
Originally posted by Xplosive

Anyway, Protege seem to had no limits. No matter how powerful was anyone, he copied it's power with a gesture and effortlessly, even their combined might. We know LT is 2nd to TOAA,

so Protege not being able to deal with Scathan
should mean Scathan was empowered by TOAA,
I don't see any other explanation.

He was so unimaginably powerful
that actually in the end LT wouldn't even pose a challenge to him anymore.

Protege is among top 3 most powerful beings ever
thumb up

It seems Scathan had all the respect/status and power necessary to perform,
it seems, this respect/status/power comes from above, so I agree with you.

From issues back, the LT himself had to wait for Scathan before proceeding:

http://s2d1.turboimagehost.com/t/738808_S1.jpg

"We may proceed once --- HE (Scathan) arrives"

.............................................................................................................

http://s2d1.turboimagehost.com/t/738809_S2.jpg

"Silence! The Approver's arrival is imminent"

.............................................................................................................

http://s2d1.turboimagehost.com/t/738810_S3.jpg

"Judgement is upon you both! To that end, HE (Scathan) shall bear witness!"

http://s2d1.turboimagehost.com/t/738811_S4.jpg

"The Celestials' (Scathan) purpose, is to record and Approve of what transpires"

Scathan was obviously being verbally pampered as the ultimate authority,
(it's like, you better be good/careful, or Santa/God will punish you)
indeed, in the end,
it was Scathan who by disapproving stopped Protege from erasing LT and company:

http://s2d1.turboimagehost.com/t/738812_S5.jpg

It was also Scathan that ultimately ended the drama by simply approving:

http://s2d1.turboimagehost.com/t/738817_S6.jpg

psycho gundam
is it just me or are a lot of folks wondering why people make scathan threads?

they're not interesting in the slightest.

six6six
Originally posted by psycho gundam
is it just me or are a lot of folks wondering why people make scathan threads?

they're not interesting in the slightest.

-then why even check it out? Or even post anything for that matter? confused

psycho gundam
-then why even check it out? Or even post anything for that matter? confused just seeing his name on the versus thread is grounds for trolling. most of the threads including him could just be avoided by the search function and some common sense.

it's a bait thread after all.

Xplosive
GOTG #16, 38, 43-50

Sorry, but GOTG stands for?

psycho gundam
guardians of the galaxy

six6six
just seeing his name on the versus thread is grounds for trolling. most of the threads including him could just be avoided by the search function and some common sense.

it's a bait thread after all.

It obviously still interest some people. If it doesn't interest you, that's fine, just avoid it. Simple as that. No need to talk sh!t. It's funny how you say it doesn't interest you and you still click on it. laughing

quanchi112
guardians of the galaxy I read most of this shit years ago. It was a great book imo. I cant remember all the details though and dont have this on my computer.

Galan007
The LT confirmed that he needed to boost his own power with the Amulet,
to deal with Protege. omnipotent my ass. haermm2

Faux Smurph
Originally posted by Galan007
omnipotent my ass. haermm2 Emm Ess Enn

Knowsbleed33
Mr M's latest scans are the only reason I rank Scathan = to or around LT level. If Scathan was just another lowly Celestial, LT could snap his fingers and have in there whenever he desired.

The fact that Scathan made LT wait speaks volumes IMO.

King Kandy
How powerful is Hawk God? He seems about Eternity Level and probably beyond Beyonder in power.

Knowsbleed33
Hmmmm he never demonstrated any power that would suggest he's Eternity level. I'd say he was in between Eternity and Beyonder in that story.

I know that Hawk God and Eternity don't like eachother that much.

vansonbee
How powerful is Hawk God? He seems about Eternity Level and probably beyond Beyonder in power. That a different story, he might be weaken then Beyonder, he just has cosmic status lolz laughing

King Kandy
Hawk God is a mystery. Apparently Jim Valentino has no idea who he is either.

Knowsbleed33
Starhawk is in the new GotG arc. Hopefully the Hawk God will make an appearance.

King Kandy
Someone suggested he was the future version of Warlock. I thought that would have been a good idea. (remember, Warlock doesn't like Eternity.)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.