Per Degaton VS Hulk and Juggernaut

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

occultdestroyer
Who wins?

occultdestroyer

occultdestroyer
bump

Knowsbleed33
Any info on Per Degaton?

occultdestroyer
http://www.angelfire.com/ar/hellUSA/Perdegaton.html
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Per_Degaton
http://my.execpc.com/~icicle/DEGATON.html

Knowsbleed33
I'm puzzled as to what you think that guy can do to either Juggernaut or the Hulk?

guy222
team

occultdestroyer
Originally posted by Knowsbleed33
I'm puzzled as to what you think that guy can do to either Juggernaut or the Hulk?
Well, he is out of phase in normal time, rendering him permanently intangible to anyone in the hyperspace/time continuum.
Juggs or Hulk's punches will just phase right through him.
And he probably is immortal, since time has no control over him.

Knowsbleed33
So then it's a "go no where" fight?

Eternal Idol
So..................... if he's permanently intangible in this fight, how the hell can either side harm the other?

occultdestroyer
Well, Per Degaton will probably find a way, since he's the only one who can harm both of them.

I say Per Degaton 6/10

skyfather

Eternal Idol
Originally posted by occultdestroyer
Well, Per Degaton will probably find a way, since he's the only one who can harm both of them.

I say Per Degaton 6/10

Great. So this is spite? And how the hell are you giving him 6/10 if he's the only one capable of harming the other two?

Aster Phoenix

Knowsbleed33
Originally posted by occultdestroyer

I say Per Degaton 6/10

How does he harm either of these 2? Phasing was ineffective against Hulk in WWH and nothing in those links you provided would suggest he can do anything more than annoy the Juggermaut.

cloud102
Actually, Per Degaton is a beast with prep and tech, he'll eventually take the fight.

Knowsbleed33
how?

cloud102
how?

More than likely BFR. He can send both of them to the time point. Also, I hear he has access to a cosmic cube type weapon that could probably just destroy them. If not, send them somewhere in time.

Eternal Idol
So it's a spite match?

no expression

shiv
at o.ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo1 seconds Degaton goes back in Time Grabs the Gem of Cyttorrak and Teleports Banner to safety.

at o.ooooooooooooooooooooooooooo1 seconds Degatons returns to the arena

Degaton pimpslaps.

occultdestroyer
Originally posted by shiv
at o.ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo1 seconds Degaton goes back in Time Grabs the Gem of Cyttorrak and Teleports Banner to safety.

at o.ooooooooooooooooooooooooooo1 seconds Degatons returns to the arena

Degaton pimpslaps.
Most likely scenario.

I guess even the strongest of bricks won't be able to defeat time manipulators.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.