Batman & Deathstroke vs Wolverine & Gambit

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JuanJohnboy
Normal equipment Batman(bat belt etc...)
Regular equipment Deathstroke(staff, sword...)

vs

Wolverine and Gambit(Gambit has his metal staff and playing cards)...

The best of the best of DC vs the best mutants...

btw no PREP at all, random encounter in a regular battlefield

who wins??

tsscls
Gambit gets taken out immediately. 2 on 1 vs Logan. Logan wins 6/10.

Silent Master
Gambit is one of the two fastest people here, how does he get taken out immediately?

StyleTime
The mutants take it.
Originally posted by tsscls
Gambit gets taken out immediately. 2 on 1 vs Logan. Logan wins 6/10.
no

tsscls
Originally posted by Silent Master
Gambit is one of the two fastest people here, how does he get taken out immediately?

As far as I know, Gambit has peak human speed. So does Batman, but he has better combat skills and gadgets. Terminator has enhanced speed and strength. Batman and Terminators fighting skills>Gambits. They are master tactitions and either one could take out Gambit, IMO, as they have taken out bigger threats than him in the past. That leaves it 2 against 1. Logan takes them, but not without a bloody fight.

Silent Master
Gambit has feats of deflecting and dancing between machine gun fire, that is better than anyone else in this thread, with the possible exception of DS.

That and his explosives should easily be able to keep them at range and even if it doesn't he can easily charge either of their uniforms to explode.

tsscls
Gambit has feats of deflecting and dancing between machine gun fire, that is better than anyone else in this thread, with the possible exception of DS.

That and his explosives should easily be able to keep them at range and even if it doesn't he can easily charge either of their uniforms to explode.

Not to be rude, but I've never seen Gambit dance between the bullets of a weapon fired on full automatic. I may be wrong, but I never heard anyone portray him with that kind of speed. I'll do some research, and if it's true, I'm changing my vote. If you could point me in the right direction to find these scans, it would be greatly appreciated.

Silent Master
I posted the scans in the Gambit vs Lady Shiva thread.

Darth Martin
Originally posted by tsscls
Gambit gets taken out immediately. 2 on 1 vs Logan. Logan wins 6/10. Gambit arguably the most agile here(Slade's the fastest). Gambit can potentially nuke the area. Wolverine stands in front of him as a meat shield as Gambit charges the battlefield.

tsscls
I posted the scans in the Gambit vs Lady Shiva thread.
In light of this, team 2 9/10. The 1/10 is due to the bat kick.

The Great Galen
Deathstroke cant take 2 meta's at once, team 2 10/10

namorsubby
deathstroke could give them quite a run by himself.

deathstroke's team FTW.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.