Team Devil Gene vs Team Soul edge

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DantevsKratos
team devil gene
Jinpachi Mishima
Heihachi Mishima
Kazuya Mishima
Jin Kazama
vs

team soul edge
Nightmare
Astaroth
Cervantes De Leon
Ivy Valentine

DantevsKratos
oh ya the rules are devil gene can transform into there devil forms at will and soul edge loses the will to fight every 4 minutes

Dark-Jaxx
Astaroth, Ivy, and Cervantes are nearly featless wonders.

Hell, two of them, Astaroth and Ivy, have NEVER wielded SE.

DG in a stomp.

StyleTime
Featless? What do you mean featless? Cervantes has a feat. He lost to Sophitia. That's his feat. Team Soul Edge in a stomp.

Wil7
This is a blowout, DG destroys them.

Dark-Jaxx
Originally posted by StyleTime
Featless? What do you mean featless? Cervantes has a feat. He lost to Sophitia. That's his feat. Team Soul Edge in a stomp. I ca see your point.

Team SE is clearly too much for Team DG. dur

DantevsKratos
what if i change ivy and astaroth with inferno and algol

Dark-Jaxx
Inferno is also essentially as featless wonder I believe.

Algol however is not. Nigga blocked and shattered a full powered Soul Edge with his bare hands. That's thug.

NonSensi-Klown
Shut up.

Dark-Jaxx
Originally posted by NonSensi-Klown
Shut up. K.

Darkstorm Zero
Nightmare could probably solo any 2 of them exept maybe Jinpachi..., Cervantes is essentially the same, being the only other person to wield the complete Soul Edge...

Astaroth destroyed a city nearly single handed...

And Ivy has Decendantry to Soul Edge, and is a pretty good alchemist.

You lot underestimate the Soul Series so badly...

Dark-Jaxx
Originally posted by Darkstorm Zero
Nightmare could probably solo any 2 of them exept maybe Jinpachi..., Cervantes is essentially the same, being the only other person to wield the complete Soul Edge...

You lot underestimate the Soul Series so badly... Even though Cervantes is a featless wonder(Oh wait nevermind, he was beaten by Sophitia).

A city? Wow. Sumthin probably everyone on the DG side can do except maybe Heihachi, besides, a city by that day and age's standards is not like a city today, and with their weak weapons, anyone on DG could have done the same).

Descendantry to Soul Edge is not a feat. And being an alchemist...So? no expression

What is she gonna do, make a Phoenix Down on the spot to resurrect her fallen team mates? erm

You overestimate them.

Vampire Savior
My main mans Nightmare would do some serious damage to this team, don't know if he could solo, but he would be able to beat up at least any 2 of'em.

Dark-Jaxx
How so?

Three of them can fly, and all of them are faster.

Classic NES

You lot underestimate the Soul Series so badly...

You can post here? mad

Zack Fair
LoL@Nightmare soloing Team Devil.

Darkstorm Zero
Originally posted by Dark-Jaxx
Even though Cervantes is a featless wonder(Oh wait nevermind, he was beaten by Sophitia).

A city? Wow. Sumthin probably everyone on the DG side can do except maybe Heihachi, besides, a city by that day and age's standards is not like a city today, and with their weak weapons, anyone on DG could have done the same).

Descendantry to Soul Edge is not a feat. And being an alchemist...So? no expression

What is she gonna do, make a Phoenix Down on the spot to resurrect her fallen team mates? erm

You overestimate them.

So Cervantes decimating the entire Atlantic for 10 years Solo is not a feat... interesting... I guess animating his entire ship with nothing but willpower is also not a feat...

Proof? The only one here that has anything remotely close to city busting is Jinpachi... and thats relying on a non-canon ending. since NOBODY has ever been able to quantify Jin's forest clearing feat... Weak weapons? compared to what? guns? Right, guns make mincemeat of magic every time, right? WRONG.

She has some of it's power naturally in her, and alchemy enabled her to animate Valentine, Don't discount something without research Jaxx.

As stated, you guys apparently know very little on Soul Edge.

Besides, this has been done to death in the DJ vs Nightmare thread...

NonSensi-Klown
How is killing ice for 10 years a combat feat... ?

Dark-Jaxx
So Cervantes decimating the entire Atlantic for 10 years Solo is not a feat... interesting... I guess animating his entire ship with nothing but willpower is also not a feat...

Proof? The only one here that has anything remotely close to city busting is Jinpachi... and thats relying on a non-canon ending. since NOBODY has ever been able to quantify Jin's forest clearing feat... Weak weapons? compared to what? guns? Right, guns make mincemeat of magic every time, right? WRONG.

She has some of it's power naturally in her, and alchemy enabled her to animate Valentine, Don't discount something without research Jaxx.

As stated, you guys apparently know very little on Soul Edge.

Besides, this has been done to death in the DJ vs Nightmare thread... 1. One superhuman undead pirate killing crews of normal humans...No it is not a real feat. Devil Jin, Kazuya, and Jinpachi could easily destroy a single ship...With one blast. no expression Animating his ship is not a battle feat in any definition, it would not help him in a fight at all.

Really? A city in SC at that time would be easily decimated by anyone on the team except maybe Heihachi. Astaroth did not destroy the city in one blow, not at all. Unless you really think Kazuya can destroy the entire Mishima Zaibatsu without a trace...Guns are better weapons than the normal humans in SC have, nice dodge though. Failure to the max.

Some of its power? Lol, but no feats, except being beaten by Taki of course. I know what her Alchemy did, but she can't use it in a fight.

You apparently like to overrate Soul Edge by using feats that wouldn't matter in a battle situation or trying to hype feats up better than they really are without the context.

Nightmare WOULD beat DJ, because unlike most SC characters, he has quantifiable feats.

Classic NES
Since when was DG characters city busters minus maybe Jin? Also, didn't the TS change the rooster for the SE team?

Dark-Jaxx
Oh.

They never busted a city, but they could easily replicate Astaroth's feat of "destroying" one.

Oh, yeah you're right.

Does Inferno have any feats either? And also, his power kinda fluctuates depending on SE's state, is he FP?

Algol is gangster though. Fo rell.

Classic NES
Oh.

They never busted a city, but they could easily replicate Astaroth's feat of "destroying" one.

Does Inferno have any feats either? And also, his power kinda fluctuates depending on SE's state, is he FP?

Algol is gangster though. Fo rell.

I don't remember when Astaroth destroyed a city. So, I cannot comment on that. Inferno lost too Siegfried, that's his best feat haha. I'm inclined to believe that inferno isn't really a threat on his own. He seems to need a wielder to unleash his power.

Algol is boss.

Dark-Jaxx
Originally posted by Classic NES
I don't remember when Astaroth destroyed a city. So, I cannot comment on that. Inferno lost too Siegfried, that's his best feat haha. I'm inclined to believe that inferno isn't really a threat on his own. He seems to need a wielder to unleash his power.

Algol is boss. He destroyed Maxi's city(which is more like a frickin village actually no expression) I think. That's Inferno's only feat lol? Yeah, he is nothing.

Yeah, Algol is clearly the strongest SC character, even above O RLY(Olcadan). He blocked a full power Soul Edge with his bare hands and shattered it. He did this while human.

Classic NES
Inferno is powerful, but not without a wielder. Without a wielder he's garbage TBH. Maybe he has some power within his realm?

Dark-Jaxx
That's what it is. In his realm is the only place he can really fight I think.

Classic NES
I really don't know, but if your in his realm chances are it's because SE absorbed your soul. I've never heard of anyone escaping his realm, though.

Dark-Jaxx
Well...Siegfried did when he beat him lol.

Classic NES
He wasn't inside the realm that time.

Dark-Jaxx
Are you sure?

Though it has been like...A LONG time since I played Soul Blade lol.

Classic NES
Are you sure?

Though it has been like...A LONG time since I played Soul Blade lol.

It happens in Soul Calibur when Siegfried first gets Soul Edge.

Dark-Jaxx
You lie. That happened in Soul Blade.

Classic NES
You lie. That happened in Soul Blade. Well, it's Soul Blades Epilogue and it happens in Soul Calibur. I dunno if it happened in Soul Blade as well.

Dark-Jaxx
...Yeah. I guess. no expression

k1Lla441
K.
?? since when u listen to sensi?

Darkstorm Zero
We know about Nightmare, Astaroth's physical strength would put everything up to maybe the Jacks and Bryan to shame... Ivy fared evenly with Astaroth for a while during their fight in SC1.

Inferno has had way more apperances than simply Soul Blade, people seem to forget the massive battle he had with Maxi, Kilik and Xung Hua, pure plot driven loss and he still not only survived, but stole Soul Calibur!

Dark-Jaxx
We know about Nightmare, Astaroth's physical strength would put everything up to maybe the Jacks and Bryan to shame... Ivy fared evenly with Astaroth for a while during their fight in SC1.

Inferno has had way more apperances than simply Soul Blade, people seem to forget the massive battle he had with Maxi, Kilik and Xung Hua, pure plot driven loss and he still not only survived, but stole Soul Calibur! Really? What is his best strength feat? Crushing rocks with his huge axe? Something Paul does with his fists? Ivy fared evenly cause Astaroth is sloooooooooooow. Shit, Maxi killed him.

...K. He beat three featless wonders as well. Beating a featless wonder is not a feat.

Darkstorm Zero
Really? What is his best strength feat? Crushing rocks with his huge axe? Something Paul does with his fists? Ivy fared evenly cause Astaroth is sloooooooooooow. Shit, Maxi killed him.

...K. He beat three featless wonders as well. Beating a featless wonder is not a feat.

Stop being so fvcking morose about it Jaxx. Demolishing buildings while fighting is a way bigger strength feat than merely crushing a boulder with a focused atack designed to do it.

Maxi didn't kill him either...

Wil7
Stop being so fvcking morose about it Jaxx. Demolishing buildings while fighting is a way bigger strength feat than merely crushing a boulder with a focused atack designed to do it.

Maxi didn't kill him either...

Of course it is a bigger strength feat. Didn't Maxi kill him, because I think he did.

Dark-Jaxx

Maxi didn't kill him either... Demolishing buildings made of wood. Wow. And we are talking about a small seaport village. Whoa. Amazing.

Yeah he did. Maxi killed him once, then he was resurrected by the cult who made him and was implanted with shards of Soul Edge.

Vampire Savior
How so?

Three of them can fly, and all of them are faster. None of them have any power feats while Nightmare has been shown soloin entire groups wit power ups. D.Jin can't even beat LiLi and Hoawang. Should I mention the fact that Nightmare has a super human demon sword?

Wei Phoenix
I'm gonna assume that Jin and Kazuya are able to transform. If my assumption is correct then what is the SC team going to do if they go airborne and just blast them? Throw in Jinpachi and Heihachi then it's just rape.

Cervantes
Originally posted by StyleTime
Featless? What do you mean featless? Cervantes has a feat. He lost to Sophitia. That's his feat. Team Soul Edge in a stomp.

go and play the game noob, cervantes defeated sophitia and injured her, sophitia managed to shatter one of his swords but thats about it, thats why after she was injured taki entered the fight and fought cervates

Darkstorm Zero
Wow... Who revived this dead horse?

StyleTime
Cervantes revives an ancient thread to defend Cervantes.

http://i.imgur.com/hnhww.gif

Cervantes
and it took me much less time shoving your face into a pile of shit then it took you to post that gif post

NemeBro
You are such a loser.

Cervantes
Originally posted by NemeBro
You are such a loser.

and thats comming from a guy with pink pony in his sig? get lost

NemeBro
Pink=/=Purple.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.