Dante vs Morrigan Aensland

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DantevsKratos
two capcom demons go head to head you decide the victor dante can only use rebellion thats it and one of his pistols

Zack Fair
Hot.

DantevsKratos
Originally posted by Zack Fair
Hot. thats wat i thought big grin

NonSensi-Klown
I say Morrigan, just 'cause she's a babe.

DantevsKratos
ya babes rule

Dark-Jaxx
Based on what she is, Morrigan.

Based on their feats, Dante.

Based on hotness, Morrigan is slightly hotter than Dante, but not by much. smile

DantevsKratos
um explain this for me

Dark-Jaxx
Explain what?

DantevsKratos
morrigan is waay hotter then dante on all levels smokin'

Dark-Jaxx
Not really.

Both are pretty hot.

Although Morrigan's character i9s bearable, whereas Dante is a sack of bearshit.

DantevsKratos
is i9s a typo

Dark-Jaxx
...Yeah. haermm

Vampire Savior
What exactly is Dante gonna do to kill her in this fight?

When it comes to regen she is almost as good as Jedah.

Dark-Jaxx
...Since when? no expression

I mean really, I cannot recall Morrigan EVER having a healing factor.

NonSensi-Klown
http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e21/lithium_green/Capcom/Morrigan/morrigan-aensland-131.jpg

Is that good enough of a HF for you?

Zack Fair
Originally posted by Dark-Jaxx

I mean really, I cannot recall Morrigan EVER having a healing factor.

Remember that Darkstalkers is being discussed. It matters not if Morrigan has ever shown that ability. She is Belial's daughter. 'Nuff Said.

Solid Durandal
Reported Blax for nudity 31dance

Rascaduanok

Dark-Jaxx
...What?

NonSensi-Klown
I was watching a Morrigan tribute on youtube, showing her anime fights, and she has a really, really strange fighting style...

And FYI my next name change will be either Aensland or ByakuganBlax.

Dark-Jaxx
Yeah, she morphs her body alot in fights, in that regard her fighting style is similar to that of Jedah's.

Burning thought
...What?

hes referring to DMC 3 vampire queen boss

Dark-Jaxx
Ghey.

Charlotte DeBel

Vampire Savior

I mean really, I cannot recall Morrigan EVER having a healing factor. Since she can get slashed in half by Donovan, burst into bats and come back together in the Original DS manga. She come apart any way...hell, she comes together in he MVC intros.Originally posted by Zack Fair
Remember that Darkstalkers is being discussed. It matters not if Morrigan has ever shown that ability. She is Belial's daughter. 'Nuff Said. I don't know if you were being a sarcastic ******* or not but in this case, what you said is true.

Dante beats Belail's daughter, lol.

Dark-Jaxx
Originally posted by Vampire Savior
Since she can get slashed in half by Donovan, burst into bats and come back together in the Original DS manga. She come apart any way...hell, she comes together in he MVC intros. I don't know if you were being a sarcastic ******* or not but in this case, what you said is true.

Dante beats Belail's daughter, lol. So being able to turn into bats and reform is a healing factor? Going by that, Demitri has one too. no expression

Vampire Savior
So being able to turn into bats and reform is a healing factor? Yes...are you sayin it's not.

Going by that, Demitri has one too. no expression Well duh.

Vampire Savior
Also, Morrigan may not have any real feats but her "powers" are pretty clear.

-Can't be killed by conventional means (has to be vaped or maybe blown in really lil bits)

-Can steal souls

-Body fluids instantly kills humans (doesn't say how, just say it does). Dante is half man.

-Travel thru dimensions

-Teleport

-Her presence/body odor causes weak minded creatures to fall under her spell, does Dante have any mental feats.

-Really durable able to morph her wings into shields to withstand many types of attacks.

-Flight

Note that these powers are the ones she poses in basic form and that these powers are not unique to her, all DS succubus's have'em. Her own powers are pretty much unknown.

Dark-Jaxx
Yes...are you sayin it's not.

Well duh. 1. Yeah, I am. no expression

2. No he doesn't. no expression

Dark-Jaxx
Also, Morrigan may not have any real feats but her "powers" are pretty clear.

-Can't be killed by conventional means (has to be vaped or maybe blown in really lil bits)

-Can steal souls

-Body fluids instantly kills humans (doesn't say how, just say it does). Dante is half man.

-Travel thru dimensions

-Teleport

-Her presence/body odor causes weak minded creatures to fall under her spell, does Dante have any mental feats.

-Really durable able to morph her wings into shields to withstand many types of attacks.

-Flight

Note that these powers are the ones she poses in basic form and that these powers are not unique to her, all DS succubus's have'em. Her own powers are pretty much unknown. 1. Not proven.

2. Of weak minded humans.

3. Once again, weak humans, and I doubt she will be able to kiss or rape Dante mid battle(but it would be totally hawt).

4. Kay...And that will help how?

5. I give you that, but with Dante's speed, won't matter.

6. Pretty sure he does. And that is HAWT btw.

7. I'll give you that, she can block Demitri's attacks afterall, but that is more a shapeshifting ability.

I admit that based on what she is she SHOULD beat Dante, but based on her actual feats, she goes down hard.

Vampire Savior
2. No he doesn't. no expression So if Demetri's head gets choped off, he'll die? Is that what yur sayin.

Dark-Jaxx
...Well yeah. no expression

Vampire Savior
1. Not proven.

3. Once again, weak humans, and I doubt she will be able to kiss or rape Dante mid battle(but it would be totally hawt).

7. I'll give you that, she can block Demitri's attacks afterall, but that is more a shapeshifting ability.

I admit that based on what she is she SHOULD beat Dante, but based on her actual feats, she goes down hard. 1. any limbs or things that gets cut off will burst into bats and come back together.

2.Not true, she has specific attacks that attack the soul, that work on all foes, her special moves.

3.Not true, once again, it doesn't say you have to be weak, when you have to be weak it'll tell you and I checked the faq guide to make sure. Hell, if it said you had to be weak, I woulda put it like I did in the other one. Cuz I'm "Reel" like that.

She doesn't need to kiss and rape Dante, just spit, piss, or bleed on'im.

4. Cut a hole into a nother dimension, run in, and fire Soul Eaters and Soul Erasers from the otherside.

5. She can teleport any wear and has soul battering projectiles. Dante is fast but he can't go anywhere he wants. She could move outta distance and spam projectiles.

6. Well, if you say so.

IMO, Dante MIGHT be able to take regular Morrigan, I was just showin peeps that she wasn't totally helpless. DS and DMC would make like the best cross over and it could actually happen.

Vampire Savior
...Well yeah. no expression Well it wont, it would just explode into bats and reform on his head. Kinda like Morrigan's body when Donavan cut her in half, altho you didn't see her reform, she burst into bats, tore a hole into Makai and flew in as a bunch of bats. Laughin her ass off. Kinda leads you t believe she wasn't fazed much.

Most DS are capable of total regeneration. Some DS like Morrigan AND Demetri have sprites that fall in half when hit and come back together...it's true.

Charlotte DeBel
1. Not proven.

I admit that based on what she is she SHOULD beat Dante, but based on her actual feats, she goes down hard.

He has shown resistance against succubus empathic attacks\possession attemps.
One is in his canon origins manga (set before DMC3, depicts 17years old Dante who isn't even fully aware of his demon power), another case was with said Nevan who's Morrigan ripoff with all those "bat-shit" feats. Nevan even has "vampire goddess" title...think of her as being DMC version of Morrigan.

Both resistance feats are from Dante's youth- 17-19 years old. If a 19 years old can resist the succubi empathic\telepathic attacks, then his older incarnation most definetely can do that.

NonSensi-Klown
A > B > C logic.

Charlotte DeBel
Originally posted by NonSensi-Klown
A > B > C logic.

Not in that case. I'm not trying to imply that Dante beats Morrigan cause he pwned vampires\succubi before.
The thing is that the question was asked whether or not Dante has any feats of resisting vampiric hypnosis\possession..

Vampire Savior
The real question is, how will he kill her, if this is fight to the death? I messed up when I said she can regenerate what I meant to say is she can reform/reattach body parts is what I meant which is almost as good. I really don't think guns and swords will cut it. He could use Devil Trigger...I suppose.

leonheartmm
oh BABY! thats all dante will remember before falling under her spell!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.