Wolverine vs Classic King Pin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

geshien
No claws, H2H.

Who wins?

geshien
Edit: "Kingpin"

psycho gundam
logan would kill him since it's one on one without cyke or storm to say "logan, don't". that saved a lot of deaths in marvel.

wolverine 10/10 fatality

shit, strike that, didn't see the "no claws" part. anyway, wolverine still wins all since he can hit harder and take harder hits than fisk can, and he's too fast/skilled/savage to lose to him.

Dark-Jaxx
...Didn't Classic Kingpin like...Push through steel walls and beat up Spiderman and shit?

geshien
Originally posted by Dark-Jaxx
...Didn't Classic Kingpin like...Push through steel walls and beat up Spiderman and shit?

Yes, yes he did.

psycho gundam
remember, not taking anything away from fisk but spider-man restrains himself against human opponents, he knows he could end him with a couple if not one blow so he tries his best to win with other means.

wolverine would'd hold back like that, he'd kick the shit out of him full on.

Dark-Jaxx
Then I doubt Logan could win without claws.

psycho gundam
Originally posted by Dark-Jaxx
Then I doubt Logan could win without claws. how does he lose?

Dark-Jaxx
Fisk is much stronger apparently, and beat a faster and stronger opponent.

tdazz
Wolverine still wins. Fisk doesn't have the strength to put Logan down and any damage he does is repaired. Add that to the fact Logan is a world class martial artist whoose fists are loaded with adamantuim knuckles, IMO he puts a beating on Fisk claws or no claws 10/10.

occultdestroyer
Fisk gets pounded by Adamantium knuckles in the face.
Ouch.

geshien
Fisk can take punches from Spider-man no problem. Logan isn't doing any greater damage.

BUSTER1
Originally posted by geshien
Fisk can take punches from Spider-man no problem. Logan isn't doing any greater damage.

Spiderman was always holding back though, as he feared his full strength would Kill Kingpin -Logan ftw

geshien
Originally posted by BUSTER1
Spiderman was always holding back though, as he feared his full strength would Kill Kingpin -Logan ftw

http://img263.imageshack.us/my.php?image=694zp1.jpg
http://img263.imageshack.us/my.php?image=695nb6.jpg
http://img383.imageshack.us/my.php?image=696gs3.jpg

Didn't look like Pete was holding back there.

BUSTER1

Thats a matter of opinion. He didn't state anything like "I hit him with everything I had" did he

Endrict Nuul
Logan either way wins. With claws by a stomp.

Xplosive
Logan wins. Kingpin can't do anything to put Logan down. Logan could do that and eventually KO him. Especially if they go for a kill, then Logan 10/10.

Space M ummy

Pete, like superman, subconciously holds back against opponents to avoid killing them. RARELY do you see spiderman go all out with enough force to kill someone.

Wolverine would win this. A punch to the jaw would likely break kingpin's fist- remember wolverine's bones are all adamantium, claws or not, (imagine kingpin trying to punch out a T-800 Terminator..) and wolverine does have "enhanced human" level strength and captain america level fighting skills.

That healing factor is also going to give him much greater stamina vs. fisk- when kingpin is tired, bruised, and bleeding wolverine is still fresh. No way for kingpin to win this, really.

srankmissingnin
And keep in that classic Spider-man topped out around class 2.

Harbinger
Nothing Kingpin can do to keep Logan down. Healing factor and adamantium skeleton FTW.

BUSTER1
Logan has been shown to takes hits from true powerhouses- a peak human like Fisk ain't putting him down.

And Pete was in his mid to late teens in his 1st few fights with Kingpin. He was 10ton strenggth upom reachin maturity. He would've bee about 6-8 ton in those scans. And he would've been holding back. Its in his nature-Parker is a gentle prson who doesn't want to kill anyone

Logan ain't got the same restraints-against a nasty scunbag like Fisk he would be lethal - Wilson is gooing down

vansonbee
Logan has been shown to takes hits from true powerhouses- a peak human like Fisk ain't putting him down.

And Pete was in his mid to late teens in his 1st few fights with Kingpin. He was 10ton strenggth upom reachin maturity. He would've bee about 6-8 ton in those scans. And he would've been holding back. Its in his nature-Parker is a gentle prson who doesn't want to kill anyone

Logan ain't got the same restraints-against a nasty scunbag like Fisk he would be lethal - Wilson is gooing down Strength wise Wolverine lack towards King Pin, but stamina consistency endurance is Wolverine chances's for victory http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/sex012.gif

BUSTER1
Originally posted by vansonbee
Strength wise Wolverine lack towards King Pin, but stamina consistency endurance is Wolverine chances's for victory http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/sex012.gif
whats with the dancing banana, do you agree with my post or not?

vansonbee
whats with the dancing banana, do you agree with my post or not? yes http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/dance007.gif

BUSTER1
Originally posted by vansonbee
yes http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/dance007.gif
Fair enough -I stand by what I say though -Logan wins 9-10/10

AlmightyKfish
Logan ftw.

Spiderman holds back all the time against Kingpin, if he went all out one punch would kill Fisk.

guy222
logan

geshien
Fisk is quick, agile, durable and strong.

Considering what Fisk can take, Logan is going to have to dish out a lot of pain to put Fisk down.

It should be a long drag out fight.

As such, if Fisk catches Logan, the fight is good as done.

Fisk is clever, once he realizes he can't put Logan down with strikes, he'll grapple him and squeeze the breath out of him, via choke hold/strangulation. (Common sense should tell him that his ribs are unbreakable so the bear hug is out of the question.)

I don't see how it's as lopsided as 9 or 10/10 in Logans favor.

I give the majority to Fisk, 6/10

occultdestroyer
No matter how you put it,
Fisk is human, Wolvie is not.

Mutant with crazy HF and indestructible Adamantium body >>> Fat slob

Metalmanx
Originally posted by Space M ummy
Pete, like superman, subconciously holds back against opponents to avoid killing them. RARELY do you see spiderman go all out with enough force to kill someone.

Wolverine would win this. A punch to the jaw would likely break kingpin's fist- remember wolverine's bones are all adamantium, claws or not, (imagine kingpin trying to punch out a T-800 Terminator..) and wolverine does have "enhanced human" level strength and captain america level fighting skills.

That healing factor is also going to give him much greater stamina vs. fisk- when kingpin is tired, bruised, and bleeding wolverine is still fresh. No way for kingpin to win this, really.

Something I've got to clear up, since it's been pissing me off for years now.

No, punching Wolverine's jaw does not automatically cause a broken hand. Wolverine is NOT a stationary statue. He's not firmly planted in the ground with little-to-no give. He's a 300 lb mutant with an adamantium skeleton. Regardless of what his skeleton is composed of, anyone who can casually swat away 300 lbs is going to do just that.

Let's scale it down a bit. Say you punch a skull. A titanium skull. That only weighs...let's say 5 lbs. And for the sake of argument, it's on a baseball tee. Now if you punched said skull, do you really think it's going to break your hand (if so, please never punch anything ever again in your life)? No, you're going to send that skull flying (albeit only a dozen or so feet, but you get the point). Would it hurt a bit? Yea, sure. But it also hurts hitting bone, so there's really no difference here. As long as you're hitting something that weighs the same as another, less durable substance with the same force, the same results will occur.

Of course, if Wolverine is up against a wall or is otherwise firmly planted on the ground at the time of said punch with no chance of his head moving, then yea, you're probably going to break your hand. Because in this instance, you're practically hitting an immovable object, so of course that force is going to be redirected back to your hand and crumble it.

So, with all this said, Fisk is not going to break his hands on Wolvie's skull unless he either catches an unlucky break and hits him with a poorly-positioned fist or if Wolverine is somehow immovable at the time of the punch. Otherwise, Fisk's punches should easily knock Wolvie back and cause little damage to his hand.

However, Wolverine still wins this fight almost every time. Healing factor FTW.

Endrict Nuul
Originally posted by Metalmanx
Something I've got to clear up, since it's been pissing me off for years now.

No, punching Wolverine's jaw does not automatically cause a broken hand. Wolverine is NOT a stationary statue. He's not firmly planted in the ground with little-to-no give. He's a 300 lb mutant with an adamantium skeleton. Regardless of what his skeleton is composed of, anyone who can casually swat away 300 lbs is going to do just that.

Let's scale it down a bit. Say you punch a skull. A titanium skull. That only weighs...let's say 5 lbs. And for the sake of argument, it's on a baseball tee. Now if you punched said skull, do you really think it's going to break your hand (if so, please never punch anything ever again in your life)? No, you're going to send that skull flying (albeit only a dozen or so feet, but you get the point). Would it hurt a bit? Yea, sure. But it also hurts hitting bone, so there's really no difference here. As long as you're hitting something that weighs the same as another, less durable substance with the same force, the same results will occur.

In this issue of Uncanny X-Men 222 when they were fighting the Marauders, Creed punched Logan in the ribs and broke his hand.

http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b312/catfishhunterfan2711/comic%20books/comic%20books%20for%20trade/01xmen222.jpg

tdazz
Fisk is quick, agile, durable and strong.

Considering what Fisk can take, Logan is going to have to dish out a lot of pain to put Fisk down.

It should be a long drag out fight.

As such, if Fisk catches Logan, the fight is good as done.

Fisk is clever, once he realizes he can't put Logan down with strikes, he'll grapple him and squeeze the breath out of him, via choke hold/strangulation. (Common sense should tell him that his ribs are unbreakable so the bear hug is out of the question.)

I don't see how it's as lopsided as 9 or 10/10 in Logans favor.

I give the majority to Fisk, 6/10

Fist might be stronger, might and considering Logan routinely takes shots from 50 tonners and up, Fisk's strength is meaningless in this fight. His agility and quickness is nowhere near Logan's and definitely nowhere near the opponents Logan takes down on a regular basis so that is also meaningless.

How is Fisk going to grapple with Logan? Logan is a much, much better fighter. It would be more likely that Logan would out grapple Fist and put him in a submission.

As far as strangling him, Logan fights dirty he would just kick him in the balls.

Logan 10/10.

psycho gundam
wolverine only needs to hit kingpin in the face a couple times to win the fight, his body is strong but you can't train for concussions.

adamantium reinforced fists > very human skull.

though fisk is like 6 foot something and logan is 5'3", it doesn't stop him from fighting sentinels and other larger opponents, after all, everyone is taller than logan is.

Metalmanx
Originally posted by Endrict Nuul
In this issue of Uncanny X-Men 222 when they were fighting the Marauders, Creed punched Logan in the ribs and broke his hand.

http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b312/catfishhunterfan2711/comic%20books/comic%20books%20for%20trade/01xmen222.jpg

It's not loading. But are you telling me that SABRETOOTH punched Wolvie's ribs and broke his hand? Did Wolvie get knocked back or did he just remain stationary?

Endrict Nuul
Originally posted by Metalmanx
It's not loading. But are you telling me that SABRETOOTH punched Wolvie's ribs and broke his hand? Did Wolvie get knocked back or did he just remain stationary?

He just remain stationary I do believe. I will have a look again, when I get home. Or if anyone else can, please put a scan up of this please.

geshien
Originally posted by psycho gundam
wolverine only needs to hit kingpin in the face a couple times to win the fight, his body is strong but you can't train for concussions.

adamantium reinforced fists > very human skull.

though fisk is like 6 foot something and logan is 5'3", it doesn't stop him from fighting sentinels and other larger opponents, after all, everyone is taller than logan is.

It would take more than a couple of shots to take Fisk out.

And wolverine is a threat to giants/super strength characters when he has his claws, without them he's practice.

Fisk isn't in a fifty or even twenty ton range but, ten ton is nothing to laugh at.

Logan is superior to Fisk in the fighting department but, Fisk is no slouch at all. He's taken on Spider-man, Captain America and Daredevil.
He pimp slaps mobs on a daily basis without breaking a sweat.

Logan has his hands full and it's debatable if he has the strength take Fisk out via submission. i.e. choke hold.

Originally posted by tdazz
Logan fights dirty he would just kick him in the balls.

That, I could see. laughing

norrinradd43
Fisk dies of brain hemmorage from adamantium punches

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by psycho gundam

adamantium reinforced fists > every human skull.

Not the Juggernaut's skull. Not trying to be a douche or anything. I got nothing against you, but I just felt like being difficult and added that.

norrinradd43
I agree that Jugg's skull could handle it...so could Mr. Fantastic's

guy222
evening buddy

logan wins

Battlehammer

tdazz
It would take more than a couple of shots to take Fisk out.

And wolverine is a threat to giants/super strength characters when he has his claws, without them he's practice.

Fisk isn't in a fifty or even twenty ton range but, ten ton is nothing to laugh at.

Logan is superior to Fisk in the fighting department but, Fisk is no slouch at all. He's taken on Spider-man, Captain America and Daredevil.
He pimp slaps mobs on a daily basis without breaking a sweat.

Logan has his hands full and it's debatable if he has the strength take Fisk out via submission. i.e. choke hold.

That, I could see. laughing

Gonna have to ask for a scan or something that proves Fisk is anywhere near the 10 ton range. I mean Logan grapples with powerhouses all the time, that doesn't mean he is as strong as them.

The one time Spidey didn't hold back against Fisk he completely embarressed him. Logan is a way different character than Cap or Daredevil, as in any damage will be repaired instantly, he will not get tired and the injuries won't last long enough to slow him down.

Logan has some pretty good strength feats which IMO puts him pretty close to Fisk. And in any event you don't have to be strong to put someone in a submission. Just take a look at some of Royce Gracie's fights. He is able to submit people much, much bigger and stronger than him.

Fisk doesn't have the strength to land a KO and he just isn't skilled enough IMO to evade being beat down or submitted.

Pyron_Knight
Someone doesn't know what "Classic " means....

Also lol @ Spidey being Class 2 when he fought Kingpin.

The only thing saving Logan is his healing factor.

EvilTyrant
Logan fist fights with Roughouse all the time, and knocked him thru a wall. Also knocked Rogue thru a wall. Theres one more that got punched pretty hard, I believe it was Tiger Shark, not really sure with him.

Battlehammer
Originally posted by Pyron_Knight
Someone doesn't know what "Classic " means....

Also lol @ Spidey being Class 2 when he fought Kingpin.

The only thing saving Logan is his healing factor.
oh pleases.

Logan more skilled, faster, better reflexes, better stamina, more durable, more agile ect. The only debatable thing is strength and if you look at each feats Logan likly takes strength as well. Logan jsut better the fist.

emporerpants
wolverine wins 10/10

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.