Superman Prime and Monarch vs Thanos and Silver Surfer

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Starscream M
Surfer version is the Keeper.

Everyone is BLOOD-LUSTED!

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/0/77/293352-78229-superman-prime_super.jpg http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/0/3853/242159-79194-captain-atom_super.jpg

vs

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/0/981/87125-178257-thanos_super.jpg http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/0/229/82645-147339-silver-surfer_super.jpg

Harbinger
Either Prime or Monarch can solo.

Dark-Jaxx
Team 1 in a ridiculous stomp.

Starscream M
see edited OP:

changed Surfer's version to the Keeper

quanchi112
Team 2 wins.

carver9
Team 2 but this is a battle that cant take place on a planet.

The Great Galen
LMAO, team 1 in a brutal stomp.

iceman24567
Originally posted by carver9
Team 2 but this is a battle that cant take place on a planet. Or on any planet? I think team 1 wins a slight majority.

The Great Galen
Keeper SS is vastly overatted, Thanos is the weak link.

Aster Phoenix
Team 1 insanely overpowers team 2.

The Great Galen
Originally posted by Aster Phoenix
Team 1 insanely overpowers team 2.

Correct, Keeper wa embaressed by Galactus.

Aster Phoenix
Originally posted by The Great Galen

LOL keeper isn't the issue. Superman Prime AND Monarch? Assuming this is Areana Monarch, either one of them could solo the other team effortlessly.

The Great Galen
LOL keeper isn't the issue. Superman Prime AND Monarch? Assuming this is Areana Monarch, either one of them could solo the other team effortlessly.

Thanos could maybe put up with primes punches but...well for how long.

Aster Phoenix
Thanos could maybe put up with primes punches but...well for how long.
I don't know, how long is it you live again when your head gets detached from your body?

The Great Galen
I don't know, how long is it you live again when your head gets detached from your body?

In thanos case....maybe a second untill quanchi begs Marvel to bring him back laughing out loud

darthgoober
That was right after Keeper got the Quantum Bands and before he was trained in their use for 500 years by Aaron(the Rogue Watcher). After Keeper finished his training he came back and beat Big G.

The Great Galen
Hungry Galen then the one he fought before, High E has also beat a hungry Galactus.

darthgoober
Hungry Galen then the one he fought before, High E has also beat a hungry Galactus.
I didn't say anything in regards to the impressiveness of the feat or make any kind of call in this fight(I don't know much about Monarch). I was just pointing out the circumstances of the Keeper's loss and the fact that he won the rematch smile .

guy222
team one

quanchi112
LMAO, team 1 in a brutal stomp. Not really.

Aster Phoenix
Monarch alone FTW!

quanchi112
Monarch alone FTW! Based on?

lannfear
team 1 ftw big grin

cloud102
Team 1 with ease.

Reflassshh
Team 1

Werewolf582
Team 1 mega stomps

Mindset
SS solos.

Deal with it, you phucking nerds.

Star428
This isn't a fight. Prime solos... and LMFAO@ "SS solos". I needed a good laugh. Thanks.

carver9
Not an easy fight and no one solos but team one wins.

Werewolf582
Prime does indeed solo.

Board Walker
Prime psycho stomps team 2 10/10

Prof. T.C McAbe
Originally posted by Werewolf582
Prime does indeed solo.

thumb up

Stoic
I've been wondering how Marvel is going to become treating Thanos now that he has become less of the plot bullet, and more of a mainstay character? Will they keep his classic power levels alive, or is he in line for the nerf bat like so many others before him?

Mindset
Originally posted by Star428
This isn't a fight. Prime solos... and LMFAO@ "SS solos". I needed a good laugh. Thanks. Will you get a good laugh when my leg is knee deep up your ass?

Reflassshh
Why so mean?

Time Immemorial
He's mad

Branlor Swift
Quan got banned?

This brings hope for a certain swine flu like poster...

Mindset
Originally posted by Reflassshh
Why so mean? It's funny.

Reflassshh

Star428
Actually, what's really funny is people who, being the pussies they are, insult other people over the internet because they know their coward @sses are safe behind their computer screens. LOL. That's ok though. There is an ignore button for me to use since they want to hide so badly. smile

TethAdamTheRock
Bump

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.