KH2 Sephiroth vs Kain

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Wil7
Kingdom Hearts 2 Sephiroth with every ability
vs
Kain with every ability he has.

They are fighting in the arena from monster hunter freedom 2. Who takes this brutal fight?

Burning thought
it will only be brutal for sephiroth as he is litteraly butchered, has his hair shaved off then made to dance in a female striptease outfit

Wil7
Originally posted by Burning thought
it will only be brutal for sephiroth as he is litteraly butchered, has his hair shaved off then made to dance in a female striptease outfit

WHAT R U TALKING ABOUT? Don't make me die of laughter again. Honestly tell me how he will stop these attacks:

1. Cut Combo- 7 extreamly fast forward cuts

2. Aerial Cut Combo- Extreamly fast upward slash with 4 aerial cuts

3. Moving Cut- Extreamly quick wide slash

4. Flash- Extreamly fast charging slash, 13 hit combo

5. Shadow Flare- Create dark balls that home in on Kain

6. Firaga Wall- Creates 15 pillars of fire around Sephiroth that pulls in Kain quickly

7. Meteo- Rains meteors from the sky that circle around Sephiroth, then a huge one locks in on Kain.

8. Heartless Angel- Drops Kains health to 1 and magic to 0, can be interrupted before casting, but you only have a second to do it.

I only see Kain stopping 3 or 4, possibly 5.

Burning thought
Originally posted by Wil7
WHAT R U TALKING ABOUT? Don't make me die of laughter again. Honestly tell me how he will stop these attacks:

1. Cut Combo- 7 extreamly fast forward cuts

2. Aerial Cut Combo- Extreamly fast upward slash with 4 aerial cuts

3. Moving Cut- Extreamly quick wide slash

4. Flash- Extreamly fast charging slash, 13 hit combo

5. Shadow Flare- Create dark balls that home in on Kain

6. Firaga Wall- Creates 15 pillars of fire around Sephiroth that pulls in Kain quickly

7. Meteo- Rains meteors from the sky that circle around Sephiroth, then a huge one locks in on Kain.

8. Heartless Angel- Drops Kains health to 1 and magic to 0, can be interrupted before casting, but you only have a second to do it.

I only see Kain stopping 3 or 4, possibly 5.

All of them= Repel shield, Kain is invulernable certainly to such attacks since he sees similiar in LOK

Sephiroth destruction= but not limited to

Spirit Death
Spirit wrack
Blood shower
Incapaciate
Stun
TK shackles--->Reaver slash
Slow time-->reaver slash
Lightning blast
Dimentional reaver slash
TK shackles/after repel shield--->immolate
energy bolt to the head

Kain can also on a whim reduce Sephiroths magic to 0

Kain even if hit by half of the sword attacks would not be troubled, his skin can take punishment far beyond sephiroth can.

Kains Soul reaver>Masurmane which only beats it in reach, the Reaver would explode Sephiroth with a strike

Wil7
All of them= Repel shield, Kain is invulernable certainly to such attacks since he sees similiar in LOK

Sephiroth destruction= but not limited to

Spirit Death
Spirit wrack
Blood shower
Incapaciate
Stun
TK shackles--->Reaver slash
Slow time-->reaver slash
Lightning blast
Dimentional reaver slash
TK shackles/after repel shield--->immolate
energy bolt to the head

Kain can also on a whim reduce Sephiroths magic to 0

Kain even if hit by half of the sword attacks would not be troubled, his skin can take punishment far beyond sephiroth can.

Kains Soul reaver>Masurmane which only beats it in reach, the Reaver would explode Sephiroth with a strike

Forgot he also can teleport behind Kain, where he can cut him into 3,000,000 pieces and throw him out of the arena. He can also teleport away from any attack Kain tries to hit him with. Also, Heartless angel is a spell, and Kain's rebel shield can't block a spell that goes around your head and into your head. Next thing he will know is that he has 1 health and 0 magic.

Burning thought
well first your taking gameplay terms, you cant use gameplay terms in debates because debates on Games VS are by default real battles, thus gameplay terms if you read through a lot of debates are frowned on by other debators because their not real character attributes, for example do you think Living tribunal hit by the heartless angel would somehow have 1 health and 0 magic?

Sephiroth cna do what he likes, the repel shield not only stops physical attacks straight but actually reflects magical attacks:

http://www.dark-chronicle.co.uk/bo1/spells.php

Thus Sephiroth dies, or is inflicted with the lmitation of 1 health and 0 magic if he uses it on kain with the shield.

Also Kain can slow time around him ,Sephiroth would be like a slow image, as Kain just walks slowly up to him and sticks his three fingered hand through sephiroths face and leaves him to die.

Wil7
well first your taking gameplay terms, you cant use gameplay terms in debates because debates on Games VS are by default real battles, thus gameplay terms if you read through a lot of debates are frowned on by other debators because their not real character attributes, for example do you think Living tribunal hit by the heartless angel would somehow have 1 health and 0 magic?

Sephiroth cna do what he likes, the repel shield not only stops physical attacks straight but actually reflects magical attacks:

http://www.dark-chronicle.co.uk/bo1/spells.php

Thus Sephiroth dies, or is inflicted with the lmitation of 1 health and 0 magic if he uses it on kain with the shield.

Also Kain can slow time around him ,Sephiroth would be like a slow image, as Kain just walks slowly up to him and sticks his three fingered hand through sephiroths face and leaves him to die.

How can you stop an attack that goes into your head to start out with? Plus, even if it does stop it, and Kain tries to attack him, Sephiroth would just keep teleporting away from Kain and will keep saying "Come on. Is that the best you got?" And again he will try to attack and Sephiroth would keep doing that over and over again. Even if he was at 1 health, Sephiroth doesnt let up, the results would remain the same.

Burning thought
thing is, the result would be that Kain simply as i said before, slows time, uses Stun which would shock Sephiroths brain making him catonic (retarded/handicapped) basically or he could just use TK which ofc doesnt matter where Sephiroth is, Sephiroth would suddenly be grabbed and have the life crushed out of him and he would die.

Kain if he was in KH would be one of those impossibly powerful bosses the player gets frustrated over for months trying to win, onyl to find out that the game was made impossible on purpose as an april fools easter egg

Wil7
thing is, the result would be that Kain simply as i said before, slows time, uses Stun which would shock Sephiroths brain making him catonic (retarded/handicapped) basically or he could just use TK which ofc doesnt matter where Sephiroth is, Sephiroth would suddenly be grabbed and have the life crushed out of him and he would die.

Kain if he was in KH would be one of those impossibly powerful bosses the player gets frustrated over for months trying to win, onyl to find out that the game was made impossible on purpose as an april fools easter egg

Hate to tell you that he can still teleport away from EVERY ATTACK. He still can cast Heartless Angel which goes into his head and almost kills him.

Kain would have 13 bars of health in KH2, Sephiroth has 16 bars.

Burning thought
You cant teleport when your slowed in time, frozen in time etc etc, you cant escape every attack because not all attacks are fired, a lot of kains powers like blood shower just have an effect, for example as soon as Kain does blood shower, all the enemies in the area have their blood poured out of htem ,Sephiroth would be dead whether he telepoted or not..and as I said Kain would have his Repel shield, also Sephiroth would need magic to cast heartless angel, kain can take it all away.

pff, no he wouldnt, kain is far far more endurant than sephiroth, first hes undead so cutting him up would be half worthless, Kain would likely have 20 bars and after you actually get him down to only one bar, they all regenerate, they all slowly regen anyway because of his healing factor.

Terryc250
Gameplay character vs Gameplay character

Don't forget that this is Sephiroth, the planet gains possesion of every beings soul when they die, Sephiroth with his willpower is able to stop himself from being absorbed into the lifestream.

Kains has to shoot a slow projectile to temporarily freeze his opponent.

Kain needs blood/souls to use his reavers powers.

Sephiroth instantly teleports around kain dicing him up to a million pieces

Csdabest
BT. Isn't Kain nothing but mere gameplay feats?

NonSensi-Klown
Your face is nothing but mere gameplay feats!

Burning thought
Originally posted by Csdabest
BT. Isn't Kain nothing but mere gameplay feats?

No, he has a lot of feats of killing races and Gods. The spells he has are all canon just like any other power.

leonheartmm
^kh and kh2 sephiroth are both immune to sora's time manipulation{which is much greater than kain's time manipulation} and seeing as in kh2, he is a villian stronger than the strongest xemnas {who is a universal-multiversal threat} , its a WHOLE different level of power compared to final fantasy 7/AC sephirtoh. honestly, kain had next to ZERO chance against normal sephiroth, here he is UTTERLY butchered in NANOSECOND BY KH SEPHIROTH.

Burning thought
SHow me Soras time manipulation, how do you claim its greater as well? Kains power comes from a higher source, an unlm9ited power of magic which its created from, there is no higher source, if perhaps better usage of it.

THen your playing on titles and gameplay.

as I said before, give me something to debate with, not childish ranting I need to correct.

leonheartmm
^dick, have u even played kingdom hearts 1 and 2?! it just goes to show your absolutely RIDICULOUS fanboyism when u hatefully reply to a post not even AIMED at u, only at kain, and with u having NO knowledge of the opposition.

its a spell called STOP, and it STOPS time completely and frezzes everything around sora, enemeis, clocks etc. its source is the magical phenomenon in kingdom hearts which is an inherent part of all worlds.
its greater because kinggom hearts works on a MUCH bigger scale than legacy of kain{universe/multiverse} and as opposed to kain only slowing DOWN time, sora completely stops it.

kain's power comes from nosgoth, and is very limited. his feats, are a testament to that{feal free to prove otherwise by showing me actual FEATS of this so called great magic}.

kain or any1 in legacy of kain hasnt done crap with this great MAGIC which can even hold a candle to the kingdom hearts franchise. again, dont speak until u have sumthing other than ur usualk brand of bull.

Burning thought
Originally posted by leonheartmm
^dick, have u even played kingdom hearts 1 and 2?! it just goes to show your absolutely RIDICULOUS fanboyism when u hatefully reply to a post not even AIMED at u, only at kain, and with u having NO knowledge of the opposition.

its a spell called STOP, and it STOPS time completely and frezzes everything around sora, enemeis, clocks etc. its source is the magical phenomenon in kingdom hearts which is an inherent part of all worlds.
its greater because kinggom hearts works on a MUCH bigger scale than legacy of kain{universe/multiverse} and as opposed to kain only slowing DOWN time, sora completely stops it.

kain's power comes from nosgoth, and is very limited. his feats, are a testament to that{feal free to prove otherwise by showing me actual FEATS of this so called great magic}.

kain or any1 in legacy of kain hasnt done crap with this great MAGIC which can even hold a candle to the kingdom hearts franchise. again, dont speak until u have sumthing other than ur usualk brand of bull.

Ive seen him so many times in battles, hes simply a speed fiend which is pointless against Kain, Also does Sora have any powers that slow time, jsut because he is immune to time stopping doesnt necesserily mean we can assume he can be immune to slow, especially since the world around him is slowing as well. There is no testement to a limit to magic so dont even go there. He doesnt need feats of his magic, since it excists and its ruled that thats what his power does, he doesnt actually have to "do" anything, hell he could defeat this sephiroth in so many ways, even if its immune to time powers. I call gameplay mechanic at this anyway.

yes well take your own advice.

leonheartmm
he isnt a speed fiend, with a single move {sin harvest} he can kill u and destroy all ur magic. he can call upon a storm of meteors to rain down on you, he can create a ragin inferno of fire pillars which incinerate everything, he can call upon magical rocks with magical field to harm you, he can do his omnislash, he can teleport, he can do his magical long range slashes etc etc etc. his immunities are aplenty.

and because he is immune to time stopping means he is immune also to slowing it down. both are time manipulations, only, stopping is far stronger than slowing down.

i will go there, the magic is dependant on nosgoth, which is finite. in the game it is never said to be infinite anywhwhere. and most of all, there are no FEATS of this said power. all of kain's feats of magic are prett pathetic, as are those of all other beings in legacy of kain. you want kain to MAGICALLY create INFINITE MAGIC, which is a paradox and cant logically happen. so none of what you say matter unles you can show me actual FEATS. until the timeu get those, dont bother replying.

Burning thought
he isnt a speed fiend, with a single move {sin harvest} he can kill u and destroy all ur magic. he can call upon a storm of meteors to rain down on you, he can create a ragin inferno of fire pillars which incinerate everything, he can call upon magical rocks with magical field to harm you, he can do his omnislash, he can teleport, he can do his magical long range slashes etc etc etc. his immunities are aplenty.

and because he is immune to time stopping means he is immune also to slowing it down. both are time manipulations, only, stopping is far stronger than slowing down.

i will go there, the magic is dependant on nosgoth, which is finite. in the game it is never said to be infinite anywhwhere. and most of all, there are no FEATS of this said power. all of kain's feats of magic are prett pathetic, as are those of all other beings in legacy of kain. you want kain to MAGICALLY create INFINITE MAGIC, which is a paradox and cant logically happen. so none of what you say matter unles you can show me actual FEATS. until the timeu get those, dont bother replying.

As i said, a speed fiend, hes a wimp, meteors and fiery pillars!! lol......

great, thats got Kain shaking in his boots before he one hits sephiroth with perhaps any of his attacks.

Gameplay mechanic.

The magic is not...so wrong so far, the magici s dependant on the guardians, surprise surpise, Kain is the balance regulator guardian, he can regulate it, thus he is the order. In LOK? lol, and you run around claiming nonsense about DMC and FF? when in FF did beings banish an entire race to another dimension? when in either of those games did someone tansform an entire continent area into a warped realm? Beings manipulate all kinds of magic in LOK, and are far vaster than what your claiming. Dont bother replying until youve got actual evidence for your claims, not only that, but dont reply until youve played the games.

leonheartmm
1. wrong on account of evidence presenting and you presenting none

2. wrong on account of being disproven my evidence while you again, presenting no evdience of your own

3. wrong, stop is not OPTIONAL magic, it is part of the storyline with ensuing game dialogue{ofcourse u havent played it so.......}

4. if the magic is dependant on the guardians than how come there can be different guardians for the same thing???? are you saying that aerial, with her oh so great infinite magic cudnt stop the assault of the other guardian which killed her? ur DEAD wrong and stupid, the GUARDIANS are dependant on the pillars for their powers. the pillars and all of nosgoth are the SOURCE, the guardians are merely the control panels.

as for WHEN.............. hmmmm. kuja destroyed an entire planet. necron and ultimecia would have destroyed all of space and time and EXISTANCE itself in the entire universe, ex death would have sucked in all dimensions..........i cud go on.

again, give me the highest FEATS of magic in legacy of kain and lets compare them with magical feats in kingdom hearts, go on, im wating.

ESB -1138
as for WHEN.............. hmmmm. kuja destroyed an entire planet. necron and ultimecia would have destroyed all of space and time and EXISTANCE itself in the entire universe, ex death would have sucked in all dimensions..........i cud go on.

Congratulations; what does Kuja, Necron, Ex-Death, and Ultimecia have to do with Sephiroth?

leonheartmm
burning thought, said the above. trying to compare legacy of kain to dmc and ff. i was merely replying to him to tell im how follish he is for thiking that legacy of kain is even in the same league as these franchises in terms of power.

Burning thought
1. wrong on account of evidence presenting and you presenting none

2. wrong on account of being disproven my evidence while you again, presenting no evdience of your own

3. wrong, stop is not OPTIONAL magic, it is part of the storyline with ensuing game dialogue{ofcourse u havent played it so.......}

4. if the magic is dependant on the guardians than how come there can be different guardians for the same thing???? are you saying that aerial, with her oh so great infinite magic cudnt stop the assault of the other guardian which killed her? ur DEAD wrong and stupid, the GUARDIANS are dependant on the pillars for their powers. the pillars and all of nosgoth are the SOURCE, the guardians are merely the control panels.

again, give me the highest FEATS of magic in legacy of kain and lets compare them with magical feats in kingdom hearts, go on, im wating.

1. Youven ot presented any evidence....you need to have a look you see

2. above

3. I said gameplay because theres no storyline reason why Sephiroth other then being a gameplay boss would be immune

4. There was only one guardian that killed her, and that was Mortainious who stabbed her in the back. There are diffrent guardians for diffrent uses of magic....what are you talking about for the same thing? the guardians are indeed dependant on the pillars because hte pillars are the source to tap into the magic of nosgoth, however the balance guardian links the others to this power, thus they are weak without it

ive alrdy given you them, problem is all those characters were defeated either by kids or something ridiculous...thus their power is irrelvent since its obviously massively limited. LOK have sections of all diffrent magic schools, energy, nature, and before those the ancients could banish races to other dimensions, using time portals as well as dimesion powers Azimoth the planar took a being from another dimension AND time and brought it back....she could do this to anyone in FF and have them killed.

ESB -1138
defeated either by kids or something ridiculous

Like the power of love and friendship?

Burning thought
exactley

leonheartmm
1. Youven ot presented any evidence....you need to have a look you see

2. above

3. I said gameplay because theres no storyline reason why Sephiroth other then being a gameplay boss would be immune

4. There was only one guardian that killed her, and that was Mortainious who stabbed her in the back. There are diffrent guardians for diffrent uses of magic....what are you talking about for the same thing? the guardians are indeed dependant on the pillars because hte pillars are the source to tap into the magic of nosgoth, however the balance guardian links the others to this power, thus they are weak without it

ive alrdy given you them, problem is all those characters were defeated either by kids or something ridiculous...thus their power is irrelvent since its obviously massively limited. LOK have sections of all diffrent magic schools, energy, nature, and before those the ancients could banish races to other dimensions, using time portals as well as dimesion powers Azimoth the planar took a being from another dimension AND time and brought it back....she could do this to anyone in FF and have them killed.

1. lie

2. lie

3. it is because he is more powerful than the magic used.

4. again, ur blabbering. i asked u a simple question. how do you die if your the balance guardian and are posessed of infinite magic? u cudnt answer, thats good. also, you go on to dislaim many of the statements u urself made. now you DO admit that its the land and pillars which give the guardians magic and not the other way about.

defeated by children? lets see now

ff-6 massively powerful summoner and team beats kefka

ff-7 a clone, with powers rivalling sephirtoh, jenovah's cells, akong with massively powerful summoner, mage, brawler with geographic oomph, super tech user beats sephiroth

ff-8 a team of the best soldiers, all armed with extreme magic and summons{world ending} as well as a special link to the sorcerress and another socerred in their team who can rewind time wins

ff-9, two planet wide powerful summoners, one mage who can summour a doomsday meteor, one of the strongest knights in the kingdom, and the antagonist who was said to have greater potential for power than even kuja along with the hopes of all existance beats the final foe.

i cud go on but whats the point.....

ur las point is moot on basis of lack of power to do such a hting.

Wil7
You cant teleport when your slowed in time, frozen in time etc etc, you cant escape every attack because not all attacks are fired, a lot of kains powers like blood shower just have an effect, for example as soon as Kain does blood shower, all the enemies in the area have their blood poured out of htem ,Sephiroth would be dead whether he telepoted or not..and as I said Kain would have his Repel shield, also Sephiroth would need magic to cast heartless angel, kain can take it all away.

pff, no he wouldnt, kain is far far more endurant than sephiroth, first hes undead so cutting him up would be half worthless, Kain would likely have 20 bars and after you actually get him down to only one bar, they all regenerate, they all slowly regen anyway because of his healing factor.

Oh yeah, forgot to say that Sephiroth is invulnurable to magic so there is another advantage. All of Kain's magic skills are useless.

Burning thought
1. lie

2. lie

3. it is because he is more powerful than the magic used.

4. again, ur blabbering. i asked u a simple question. how do you die if your the balance guardian and are posessed of infinite magic? u cudnt answer, thats good. also, you go on to dislaim many of the statements u urself made. now you DO admit that its the land and pillars which give the guardians magic and not the other way about.

defeated by children? lets see now

ff-6 massively powerful summoner and team beats kefka

ff-7 a clone, with powers rivalling sephirtoh, jenovah's cells, akong with massively powerful summoner, mage, brawler with geographic oomph, super tech user beats sephiroth

ff-8 a team of the best soldiers, all armed with extreme magic and summons{world ending} as well as a special link to the sorcerress and another socerred in their team who can rewind time wins

ff-9, two planet wide powerful summoners, one mage who can summour a doomsday meteor, one of the strongest knights in the kingdom, and the antagonist who was said to have greater potential for power than even kuja along with the hopes of all existance beats the final foe.

i cud go on but whats the point.....

ur las point is moot on basis of lack of power to do such a hting.

1. yes you have

2, yes you have

3. proof for this?

4. blabering? i think thats prob why yu know nothing of LOK, you pressed ESC at every cutscene and thats if you even played the games, Ariel was killed by only one guardian which was from behind having infntie magic doesnt make you passively invulerable.

Ive never said the Guardians give the land magic, when did I say that?

Yet most of these teams are puny beings, wheres the evidence of all this? wheres the proof? your words? yh right...ime not beliving your words, you think the EG got buried.. you prob dont understand storylines.

No tell me the canon, not the "they were armed with gameplay powerz!" the people themselves were mostrly kids, show me please

Theres no lack of power, as ive told you shes dont it to beings before, so she could do it to anyone in FF,they have no resistance.
Oh yeah, forgot to say that Sephiroth is invulnurable to magic so there is another advantage. All of Kain's magic skills are useless.

not really because

A: this is gameplay, if you want to use gameplay in a debate you need to make it available at the beginning of the debate, onyl then will mechanics like that work

B: he has no canon words so far on him being invuleralbe in canon to magic thus far shown. Either way, Kain is not lmited to using magic.

Wil7
1. yes you have

2, yes you have

3. proof for this?

4. blabering? i think thats prob why yu know nothing of LOK, you pressed ESC at every cutscene and thats if you even played the games, Ariel was killed by only one guardian which was from behind having infntie magic doesnt make you passively invulerable.

Ive never said the Guardians give the land magic, when did I say that?

Yet most of these teams are puny beings, wheres the evidence of all this? wheres the proof? your words? yh right...ime not beliving your words, you think the EG got buried.. you prob dont understand storylines.

No tell me the canon, not the "they were armed with gameplay powerz!" the people themselves were mostrly kids, show me please

Theres no lack of power, as ive told you shes dont it to beings before, so she could do it to anyone in FF,they have no resistance.

not really because

A: this is gameplay, if you want to use gameplay in a debate you need to make it available at the beginning of the debate, onyl then will mechanics like that work

B: he has no canon words so far on him being invuleralbe in canon to magic thus far shown. Either way, Kain is not lmited to using magic.

It is avaiable at the beggining of the debate. I said all of KH2 Sephiroth's abilities apply, and it is one of KH2 Sephiroth's abilities.

Burning thought
You did not enable gameplay mechanics, gameplay mechanics are not abiltiies, if you claim its an ability, then show me an out of gameplay moment where he is invulerable to magic please

Wil7
As i said, a speed fiend, hes a wimp, meteors and fiery pillars!! lol......

great, thats got Kain shaking in his boots before he one hits sephiroth with perhaps any of his attacks.

Gameplay mechanic.

The magic is not...so wrong so far, the magici s dependant on the guardians, surprise surpise, Kain is the balance regulator guardian, he can regulate it, thus he is the order. In LOK? lol, and you run around claiming nonsense about DMC and FF? when in FF did beings banish an entire race to another dimension? when in either of those games did someone tansform an entire continent area into a warped realm? Beings manipulate all kinds of magic in LOK, and are far vaster than what your claiming. Dont bother replying until youve got actual evidence for your claims, not only that, but dont reply until youve played the games.

I don't even have proof on that and I know almost everything about Sephiroth. No idea what he is talking about, but that never happened at all.

Wil7
You did not enable gameplay mechanics, gameplay mechanics are not abiltiies, if you claim its an ability, then show me an out of gameplay moment where he is invulerable to magic please

I hate to tell you but if you read the KH2 guidebook it will say one of his skills is that no magic works on Sephiroth so save your magic. Every magic skill, including time manipulation doesn't work on Sephiroth in KH2.

Burning thought
I hate to tell you but if you read the KH2 guidebook it will say one of his skills is that no magic works on Sephiroth so save your magic. Every magic skill, including time manipulation doesn't work on Sephiroth in KH2.

That proves its a gameplay mechanic, because the guidebook is exactley what its for, guiding you through the game, a storyline mechanic is canon material that states that Sephiroth is immune through a means, for example if in a storyline game, BoB gains the special cloak of protection which makes him immune to magic, THAT is the means, wheras if a being in a game is simply immune and it is not stated in the storyline, its not canon, simply a way to make a boss harder while your playing.

I don't even have proof on that and I know almost everything about Sephiroth. No idea what he is talking about, but that never happened at all.

So your telling me hes lieing?

Burning thought
So? has anyone even got any counters to the repel shield?

once Kain puts that up he is invincible, what about TK shackles and assuming Sephiroth CAN be officialy stated to be canonically immune to magic in KH then a good energy bolt or lightning would kill him.

Wil7
So your telling me hes lieing?

Yeah, because I have never heard of that before. That is all bullshit.

Wil7
So? has anyone even got any counters to the repel shield?

once Kain puts that up he is invincible, what about TK shackles and assuming Sephiroth CAN be officialy stated to be canonically immune to magic in KH then a good energy bolt or lightning would kill him.

Lightning and energy bolt is counted as a magic attack. It has no affect on Sephiroth.

Burning thought
Lightnign is not magical, its a force of nature, enregy bolt is simply that, energy, its enough to make most beings explode and if were talking gameplay, then it can one shot sephiroth.

Definaltey lightning, Lightning isnt magic is it, its natural even if Magic calls it down.

Becci
Lightnign is not magical, its a force of nature, enregy bolt is simply that, energy, its enough to make most beings explode and if were talking gameplay, then it can one shot sephiroth.

Definaltey lightning, Lightning isnt magic is it, its natural even if Magic calls it down.

Edit: Never mind.

Wil7

Then why didn't Sora's lightning attack work then?

Becci

Because he is not only immune to magic, but also abilities with natural origin? raver

I beg you to please see the sarcasm in my post

Dark-Jaxx
The fail I sense in this thread.

And btw, when talking about Kingdom Hearts, it is best just to not listen to Leon.

Burning thought

well if were using gameplay, then Kain can regenrate his health by sucking blood to maximum in secojnds, he can use blood shower which isnt magic on the target to instantly kill sephiroth, and he himself using repel would bhe 100% immune

Dark-Jaxx
Silly BT, KH characters have no blood, they have little stars, which only PROVES that KH characters are Cosmic in power. dur

Burning thought
"sigh" ime such a fool for forgetting little stars....

let me guess? this is to prove they can launch thousands times the power of the sun because it just pops out of them when their hit...

Dark-Jaxx
Of course.

Burning thought
This is gameplay, so Kain gets a checkpoint where he respawns after pressing retry even if he is somehow defeated, Sephiroth doesnt get a retry....

Wil7
This is gameplay, so Kain gets a checkpoint where he respawns after pressing retry even if he is somehow defeated, Sephiroth doesnt get a retry....

Sephiroth doesn't need a retry, and if Kain retrys, Sephiroth's health would be back at full.

burnoutmaniac
sephiroth would destroy kain

Burning thought
Sephiroth doesn't need a retry, and if Kain retrys, Sephiroth's health would be back at full.

true, but still....its a possiblity since Kain can retry and Sephiroth cant choose to so if Sephiroth loses, thts it, sort of a gameplay representation of Kains immortality lol

Either way Kain can defeat Sephiroth so many ways, shapes and forms.

Burning thought
Originally posted by burnoutmaniac
sephiroth would destroy kain

how?

by cutting Kains invulnerable shield into pieces while Kain is blowing Sephiroth to bits with reaver slashes or else turning him to Ash with immolate?

Wil7
true, but still....its a possiblity since Kain can retry and Sephiroth cant choose to so if Sephiroth loses, thts it, sort of a gameplay representation of Kains immortality lol

Either way Kain can defeat Sephiroth so many ways, shapes and forms.

Yeah but if Sephiroth keeps beating Kain, then what does that prove about Kain? It proves that you could beat Sephiroth 1 time out of, lets say 10. So every 10 times you fight Sephiroth with Kain, Kain would win once, and only once, and Sephiroth would win 9 times.

Burning thought
maybe, but ime still debating Kain could win this 10 times and would retry just to bash sephiroth again and again with ease because theres nothing Sephiroth can do, the guys shield is invulerable especially in Gameplay and he has superbleus powers

Wil7
maybe, but ime still debating Kain could win this 10 times and would retry just to bash sephiroth again and again with ease because theres nothing Sephiroth can do, the guys shield is invulerable especially in Gameplay and he has superbleus powers

Dude, you are still forgeting about Heartless angel which goes into your head and is then cast. Brings Kains health down to 1 and magic to zero, off the shield goes, and off Kains head, arms, and legs.

Burning thought
Heatless angel takes about 4 seconds to happen, he flies in the air, then he says something, then it happens, Kain in an instant could have Sephiroth dead or if not that, smashed on the ground with TK and therefore interupping the heartless angel, also going into your head is pointless, the shield covers all of kain, protecting him from harm, it would reflect the spell, its like a shield that protects your whole body, and Sephiroth, even if hes lucky and gets it off, ends up with 1 health and 0 magic IF kain doesnt take it away at the beginning.

Nothing could stop the shield because A: magic is reflected and B: its invuleralbe by default not to mention kain can move too, he could use combinations of TK and dimensional warps to stop Sephiroth with ease. IF this is gameplay then Kain gets flay artfiact items.

Wil7
Heatless angel takes about 4 seconds to happen, he flies in the air, then he says something, then it happens, Kain in an instant could have Sephiroth dead or if not that, smashed on the ground with TK and therefore interupping the heartless angel, also going into your head is pointless, the shield covers all of kain, protecting him from harm, it would reflect the spell, its like a shield that protects your whole body, and Sephiroth, even if hes lucky and gets it off, ends up with 1 health and 0 magic IF kain doesnt take it away at the beginning.

Nothing could stop the shield because A: magic is reflected and B: its invuleralbe by default not to mention kain can move too, he could use combinations of TK and dimensional warps to stop Sephiroth with ease. IF this is gameplay then Kain gets flay artfiact items.

You are way wrong, it takes 1 second to go into your head, and then 2 seconds later it is cast. Once it is in your head, you can't do anything about, it's stuck in there until it brings your health to 1 and magic to 0. Also, the shield I don't think can protect your brain from the inside.

If the shield uses up magi, then it will go down, and as I said, Kain will lose some body parts, no actually alot of body parts.

Burning thought
false, it doesnt go into your head, you get an aura around your head which shows sephiroth is casting it but its not fired until 2/3 seconds later, which is far too long, Sephiroth will never get off a Heartless angel.

The shield is still a magic reflector none the less.

Wil7
false, it doesnt go into your head, you get an aura around your head which shows sephiroth is casting it but its not fired until 2/3 seconds later, which is far too long, Sephiroth will never get off a Heartless angel.

The shield is still a magic reflector none the less.

Once the aura goes around your head though, you can't get it off. You can't even disrupt it. It is still going to bring Kains health to 1 and magic to 0. Magic has no effect on KH2 Sephiroth. He would go threw the shield.

ESB -1138
Once the aura goes around your head though, you can't get it off. You can't even disrupt it. It is still going to bring Kains health to 1 and magic to 0. Magic has no effect on KH2 Sephiroth. He would go threw the shield.

Plenty of time for Kain to kill Sephiroth though.

Burning thought

You can, you just have to go a certain distance from Sephiroth or interupt the guy by continually hitting him and it interrupts. As you said, "on" sephiroth, but on Kain it does and the shield makes Kain invulerable thus Sephiroth has no chance but as ESB says, this is still more than enough time for Kain to do an action to kill Sephiroth with ease anyway.

Terryc250
Sephiroth is much faster then Kain, he can teleport distance, then use it, and BT, if you're using Gameplay Speed, then you MUST use gameplay speed for Kain as well, and don't think Kain can use infinite Reaver Powers without needing to charge it at all.

And in gameplay Heartless Angel takes about 2 seconds, he teleports in the air, says heartless angel, and its done.
2:01 - 2:03
TOytKmgZzeQ

Burning thought
Hes not that much faster, show me him being faster?

using gameplay he will use predictable attacks half of which go in straight lines and Kain can also use dimensional teleport to smash Sephiroth to pieces, but as i said, Repel shield--->invuelrable kain--->dimensional slash--->Sephiroth dead

its true in gameplay you need to charge, but kain only needs one charge....

Dark-Jaxx
This thread is gay.

Burning thought
"shrug" its just a gameplay thread, using gameplay makes a change I suppose lol...

Dark-Jaxx
Which is why it is gay.

Terryc250
Not much faster?

gn3lMHTml2k

Kain is not going to get a charge, because he won't be hitting Sephiroth.

Repel doesn't last forever

Burning thought
your using SR, ime using Defiance, hes faster in Defiance than in SR thats for sure, hell in that video his teleportation is not that slow at all, only his attack

by default Kain should start with one charge otherwise he is not using his abilities and Wi7 said all their abilities, Wi7 does Kain get a reaver charge?

Regardless Kain just uses TK shackles to stop Sephiroths movement or he could simply use a pull of TK and then slash to kill Sephiroth in one hit, easy.

No it doesnt, it lasts for about 25/30 seconds which is more than long enough for kain to kill sephiroth, but then again, Repel doesnt cost that much energy to cast again.....

Terryc250
^ His teleport is slow compared to Sephiroths, takes like over a second just to fade out, then over another second just to fade in, then another second before he can attack after fading in.

Kain should have to earn his charge

Can Kain even use multiple spells with his Repel on?

Kain also takes a second to cast Repel, Sephiroth would omnislash him before he could.

Burning thought
Omnislash? thats a melee attack...depending on the situation Kain could before Sephiroth does much of anything TK sephiroth in shackles or smash his head into the ground continuasly, Sephiroth in KH is easy to stun, once he is hit once he is doomed because he can be cought in a combo, he doesnt move much until after Sora or whoever doing it has finished the combo, then he may teleport, his teleportation is very restricted.

As long as youve got enough magic energy to use other spells.

Terryc250
Omnislash? thats a melee attack...depending on the situation Kain could before Sephiroth does much of anything TK sephiroth in shackles or smash his head into the ground continuasly, Sephiroth in KH is easy to stun, once he is hit once he is doomed because he can be cought in a combo, he doesnt move much until after Sora or whoever doing it has finished the combo, then he may teleport, his teleportation is very restricted.

As long as youve got enough magic energy to use other spells.

Sephiroth teles behind him, chops off his limbs and laughs. Sorry but Sephiroth is much faster then Kain.

Burning thought
false, show me him doing it, and you cant chop off limbs in gameplay, Sephiroths teleport is also quite short ranged, and he cannot do it in less than a second, because it takes less than a second for Kain to be in an invulerable shield anyway, he could just instantly mist to escape Sephiroths attacks.

Terryc250
show me kain "smashing someone to pieces"

Sephiroths speed and teleport takes less then a second, he can slash like 10 times in under a second. Kain mists like 1 meter away which doesn't even cover half of Sephiroths sword

Burning thought
What are you talking about? by that I mean he would one strike Sephiroth into bits, the Soul reaver gibs an enemy on strike so sephiroth would die in one hit.

He mists a meter away in one stroke, you cant mist only once in the entire game, he can contunally mist dodge if he even needed to but once he gained the distance he could use long range, not to mention kain can easily still use a combo of TK and distance attacks to annhilate sephiroth, the guy also has to fight in straight lines, then he moves backwards, but as i said, kain only has to hit sephiroth once which would be easy. In gameplay Sephiroths sword does not even do hardly any damage to a small kid so Kains not likely even going to feel it especially with maxiumum health bar and TK meter.

in-game Sephiroth has the habbit of teleporting to a distance mainly because Sora doesnt seem to have an ability at range worth much, Kain on the other hand would simply toss him about with TK or else.

Terryc250
When fighting Kain as Raziel he sure didn't "mist away" and Sephiroth is far faster then Raziel, Sephiroth is faster then Kain, he'll teleport beside him and cut him up before he can mist, Sephiroth only needs to hit him once as well.

in-game Kain isn't impressive at all.

Burning thought
No kain didnt just mist away, he teleported and used a soul blast....also show me? Sephiroth can only go short distances for his speed, otherwise hes useless, and no thats not true, Sephiroth blade--->takes about 4/5 hits on a child....he couldnt hardly damage kain at all...and BS, hit him before he mists? Sephiroth is nowhere near that fast, Kain can mist instantly on a whim, Sephiroth would hit nothing but air then would be exploded by a reaver slash from behind because the fool cant react to a kids speed either.

Hes far more impressive than in-game Sephiroth, he can one hit sephiroth who is harmed by a kid, the guys main attacks are slow and he has to fight in straight lines....wow KH sephroth is so impressive, he cant even stop the kid when hes smashing at him.

Terryc250
He can blitz Sora instantly within the first second of the fight killing unless Sora has that special item which Kain does not, we're looking at Sephiroth as the enemy here, if you look at Kain as the enemy in defiance, he's a laugh, slow, and weak.

Its funny because after the fight Sephiroth just brushes his shoulder off, after Kain gets owned he gets his heart ripped out.

Burning thought
Yeh but the thing is, Sephiroth in KH2 is only an enemy, thus I can use Kain the players use.

Which for those who know the storyline actually makes him stronger in the long run and is another feat of how impossible it is to kill Kain by normal means....

Kain can tool this sephiroth with ease and this is prob the strongest combat kain can have against sephiroth.

Terryc250
Imagine if you were able to control as Sephiroth ingame, that would be overkill on Kingdom Hearts.

This is the only version of Sephiroth kain can almost stand a chance against, because he has no feats and only gameplay powers.

Burning thought
But you cant....so..

This is the best version of sephiroth because their both gameplay, any other and Kain could tool it easily like he tools all other Sephiroths.

Wil7
But you cant....so..

This is the best version of sephiroth because their both gameplay, any other and Kain could tool it easily like he tools all other Sephiroths.

But if you could, you would be able to kill Kain in a second. Plus masamune cuts through steel like butter. Masamune would cut right through Kain's shield. Even if it couldn't, Sephiroth is way smarter than Kain. He would figure out how to bring it down.

ESB -1138
But if you could, you would be able to kill Kain in a second. Plus masamune cuts through steel like butter. Masamune would cut right through Kain's shield. Even if it couldn't, Sephiroth is way smarter than Kain. He would figure out how to bring it down.

Sephiroth is smarter than Kain? Can you back that up because to begin with it is said in the game (forget which one) Kain's true cunning and subtlety of his actions are only revealed to those smart enough to see past his endless deceptions. Not to mention he's been around a long, long, long time.

Sephiroth hasn't done really anything to prove he is near Kain's intelligence.

Burning thought

Could what? and it doesnt matter what Masurmane does, its obvious in the gameplay its so weak it cannot even cut a child...thats how weak it is in the gameplay, Masurmane wouldnt cut through kain let alone his shield.

As ESB said, Sephiroth is no where near as smart as most average game characters, whats he done thats even clever? the guy ends up dieing because hes too much of an idiot half the time to realise Cloud is a threat.

Wil7
Could what? and it doesnt matter what Masurmane does, its obvious in the gameplay its so weak it cannot even cut a child...thats how weak it is in the gameplay, Masurmane wouldnt cut through kain let alone his shield.

As ESB said, Sephiroth is no where near as smart as most average game characters, whats he done thats even clever? the guy ends up dieing because hes too much of an idiot half the time to realise Cloud is a threat.

I am talking about if you could play as Sephiroth happened. When FF Dissidea comes out, Sephiroth is a playable character, and he has tons and tons of combos.

BT, let me just tell you something. In LOK, Kain can lose all of his health, and drop. The shield isn't on 24-7. You make it seem like he can beat Sephiroth, Pyron, Jedah, Kratos, and Dante in a 5 on 1. He is beatable, you are just can't see that. He is not a god and he will never be. If either Pyron, and Sephiroth decide to destroy his planet, they will do it without hesitating. Pyron would blow it up, and Sephiroth would use his meteor to blow it up. Kain will survive, and he will be floating in space 4 the rest of his life. He might be able to protect himself with a shield, but he can't protect an entire planet.

Burning thought
erm w/e

In LOK he can lose his health, sure, but what are we talking about here? gameplay? if were talking gameplay then he can lose his health but when he uses his shield he is invulerable for about 30 seconds, but he can reactivte the shield, he could easily beat a matchup like that even more easily than just one of them on their own due to inspire hate powers, Ofc hes beatable, just not by them characters, they all have too many weaknesses for kains vast variety of powers, ask me and I could prob give you a move linup that Kain could use against any of those characters to defeat them fairly quickly. Sephiroth wouldnt have a chance, lets just assume Nosgoth did not have immutable timeline that would delete both of them anyway, Pyron is the only one who could have a chance, Sephiroth is chanceless.

Besides as soon as you talk about Nosgoth as a planet, it would be Sephiroth/Pyron VS Nosgoth, in which case Moebius in reality would know it was going to happen and work events acordingly.

Wil7
erm w/e

In LOK he can lose his health, sure, but what are we talking about here? gameplay? if were talking gameplay then he can lose his health but when he uses his shield he is invulerable for about 30 seconds, but he can reactivte the shield, he could easily beat a matchup like that even more easily than just one of them on their own due to inspire hate powers, Ofc hes beatable, just not by them characters, they all have too many weaknesses for kains vast variety of powers, ask me and I could prob give you a move linup that Kain could use against any of those characters to defeat them fairly quickly. Sephiroth wouldnt have a chance, lets just assume Nosgoth did not have immutable timeline that would delete both of them anyway, Pyron is the only one who could have a chance, Sephiroth is chanceless.

Besides as soon as you talk about Nosgoth as a planet, it would be Sephiroth/Pyron VS Nosgoth, in which case Moebius in reality would know it was going to happen and work events acordingly.

Sephiroth is chanceless, of course, he sucks. But not KH2 Sephiroth. Those 30 seconds that the shield is down is all KH2 Sephiroth needs. Pyron would sit on Kain. Kain couldn't beat Kratos. He would go back in time and kill him before he is born. dante would use dopplegangers and quicksilver and stop time while the shield is down and kill Kain. And yeah Nosgoth would just delete Kain. Kian is great, I will say he is. He is in my top ten for hardest characters to beat. He isn't the hardest though. Pyron is, and Jedah is also. Oh, and of course Nosgoth.

Burning thought
no i meant the shield is up for 30 seconds, during which Kain can activate it, problem is, Kain can stop KH2 sephiroth dead in less time especially since you said were using gameplay, a guy whos sword cannot slash through a childs cloth clothing would barely even damage Kain in gameplay. No he wouldnt lol....Kratos would be dissolved as soon as he tries to enter the immutable LOK timeline, Dante? Dante slows time if were talking gameplay, if were not then its unkown if he can freeze living beings yet either way, its only on a duration and Kain is immortal completly.

Nosgoth doesnt delete Kain, since Kain is part of the timeline....

Pyron is not hard to beat, only for Physical characters mostly but the guy himself only has to have a part of him attacked he cannot defend against, soul powers, possibly magic in general, energy control and he is lost, Jedah is simliar.

Wil7
no i meant the shield is up for 30 seconds, during which Kain can activate it, problem is, Kain can stop KH2 sephiroth dead in less time especially since you said were using gameplay, a guy whos sword cannot slash through a childs cloth clothing would barely even damage Kain in gameplay. No he wouldnt lol....Kratos would be dissolved as soon as he tries to enter the immutable LOK timeline, Dante? Dante slows time if were talking gameplay, if were not then its unkown if he can freeze living beings yet either way, its only on a duration and Kain is immortal completly.

Nosgoth doesnt delete Kain, since Kain is part of the timeline....

Pyron is not hard to beat, only for Physical characters mostly but the guy himself only has to have a part of him attacked he cannot defend against, soul powers, possibly magic in general, energy control and he is lost, Jedah is simliar.

1.Yeah, and when the shield goes down, KH2 Sephiroth would cut Kain into 1,000,000 pieces.

2.When did Masamune not cut through a child's cloth?

3.If Dante could use on Vergil, he can use quicksilver on Kain.

4.Nosgoth would delete Kain from the timeline.

5.How would Kratos honestly be dissolved entering the LOK timeline?

6.Pyron would kill Kain without even knowing he is there.

7.I don't think Jedah could do anything. I think I was pushing things there. Kian would beat him easily.

Burning thought
1.Yeah, and when the shield goes down, KH2 Sephiroth would cut Kain into 1,000,000 pieces.

2.When did Masamune not cut through a child's cloth?

3.If Dante could use on Vergil, he can use quicksilver on Kain.

4.Nosgoth would delete Kain from the timeline.

5.How would Kratos honestly be dissolved entering the LOK timeline?

6.Pyron would kill Kain without even knowing he is there.

7.I don't think Jedah could do anything. I think I was pushing things there. Kian would beat him easily.

1. no because first in gameplay he cant cut people into bits, he never does and charactrers in gameplay dont get cut by KH 2 sephiroth..problem is the shield has 30 seconds, Kain has 30 seconds of play time which he could easily kill sephiroth with a single strike.

2. When KH 2 sephiroth cuts Sora, hes not cutting through him is he...

3. When does he canonically qucksivler vergil? i dont remember that.

4. It doesnt because Kain is part of the timeline already...hes supposed to be there, only anomolgies like in the LOK game, two soul reavers in a palce where theres only supposed to be one are deleted, so Kratos, pyron etc would be deleted.

5. because the LOK timeline is immutalbe, it means it cannot be changed and things trying to enter it, for example the reaver are destroyed, thus Kratos not being part of the LOK timeline would be destroyed trying to enter it, understand?

6. He wouldnt because A: Kain cannot die and B: Pyron as ive said many times is, for all his size, vulerable to magic and soul powers, he doesnt have vast resistances.

7. Jedah does have many limitations but so do most characters, Kain imo due to his variety just has fewer.

Wil7
1. no because first in gameplay he cant cut people into bits, he never does and charactrers in gameplay dont get cut by KH 2 sephiroth..problem is the shield has 30 seconds, Kain has 30 seconds of play time which he could easily kill sephiroth with a single strike.

2. When KH 2 sephiroth cuts Sora, hes not cutting through him is he...

3. When does he canonically qucksivler vergil? i dont remember that.

4. It doesnt because Kain is part of the timeline already...hes supposed to be there, only anomolgies like in the LOK game, two soul reavers in a palce where theres only supposed to be one are deleted, so Kratos, pyron etc would be deleted.

5. because the LOK timeline is immutalbe, it means it cannot be changed and things trying to enter it, for example the reaver are destroyed, thus Kratos not being part of the LOK timeline would be destroyed trying to enter it, understand?

6. He wouldnt because A: Kain cannot die and B: Pyron as ive said many times is, for all his size, vulerable to magic and soul powers, he doesnt have vast resistances.

7. Jedah does have many limitations but so do most characters, Kain imo due to his variety just has fewer.

1.Sephiroth would just keep teleporting away from Kain, and wait for the shield to go down.

2.So Zack's buster sword bounces off of Genesis's clothes.

3.You can use quicksilver to slow him down.

4.I got no comeback.

5.I got no comeback.

6.Whoopie, who cares. He would still squash Kain.

7.I will agree there.

C. C. Cowgirl!
1.Sephiroth would just keep teleporting away from Kain, and wait for the shield to go down.

4.I got no comeback.

5.I got no comeback.

7.I will agree there.

1. No, you would. Sephiroth would probably go for Kain.

Burning thought

4.I got no comeback.

5.I got no comeback.

7.I will agree there.

1. WHich may never happen because Kain can cast it again and again, thus, makig it pointless, either way Kain can use TK to stop Sephiroth and choke the life out of him Darth Vader style, he could do several things.

2. Zack is irrelvent, you wanted gameplay terms as you said earlier, its your thread, KH 2 sephiroth cannot slash through and kill a small kid in cloth with a single strike, or even many.

3. Slow down yes, but not freeze, slowing Kain down will not help since the time its activated is very short, I know since ive used it in DMC 3, its prob less than DT and uses a similiar gauge.

6. not if his soul is ripped out before he can, then he is simply dumped energy.

Wil7
Originally posted by C. C. Cowgirl!
1. No, you would. Sephiroth would probably go for Kain.

No he wouldn't. He is smarter than Kain. Sephiroth would wait until the shield of Kain's goes down and then attack.

C. C. Cowgirl!
No he wouldn't. He is smarter than Kain. Sephiroth would wait until the shield of Kain's goes down and then attack.

On what are you basing this 'smarter than Kain' statement? And how will he know Kain is invulnerable to attacks?

Burning thought

hes not smarter than most average characters let alone Kain, infact Sephiroths actions often point to him being in the minority of intellect.

Wil7
hes not smarter than most average characters let alone Kain, infact Sephiroths actions often point to him being in the minority of intellect.

If you would have read around on the web, it would say Sephiroth is beyond genius. He has an IQ of at least 180-200.

Burning thought
obviously that is useless in practicaly use and smothered in his madness because hes never actually done anything worth mentioning of intellegence, he is still not more intelligence than Kain.

C. C. Cowgirl!
If you would have read around on the web, it would say Sephiroth is beyond genius. He has an IQ of at least 180-200.

Rather than the web, can you mention some of his genious events?

Wil7
Rather than the web, can you mention some of his genious events?

I don't know any. The web says it not me. I don't even think he has an IQ of 130. Maybe an IQ of 100-115.

Burning thought
but surely you know what the guy has done to be given the title of "above Kains intellect"?

C. C. Cowgirl!
I don't know any. The web says it not me. I don't even think he has an IQ of 130. Maybe an IQ of 100-115.

You cant list one intellectual above average thing he has done?

Wil7
You cant list one intellectual above average thing he has done?

That is like saying waht did Shikamaru do that makes him have a 200 IQ. He has only solved a few puzzles, and that gives him that IQ.

Burning thought
either way IQ does not determine who is more intgelligent in a battle, IQ is actually a weak way of finding out intellectual response in situations, Sephiroth is nothing on Kains intelligence because:

1: Kain has over 10,000 years of wisdom under his belt, constantly using his mind.
2: Kain has served as General in several wars, co-ordinating attacks
3. Kain has had millenia as basically the sole "god emperor" master of several vampire clans and controlled them.
4. He has shown to be able to work out extrememy complicated time manipulations that allow him to move throughout time without breking his own destiny throughout all his timelines.

these are the things I can think of off the top of my head, and thats without taking into consideration he has many mind powers allowing him access to minds, and he has shown his mind to be great in resistance against mind powers also.

C. C. Cowgirl!
That is like saying waht did Shikamaru do that makes him have a 200 IQ. He has only solved a few puzzles, and that gives him that IQ.

no expression No. That is like saying "Please list one single thing that has showed his intellect". Are you saying you can not?

Dark-Jaxx
That is like saying waht did Shikamaru do that makes him have a 200 IQ. He has only solved a few puzzles, and that gives him that IQ. Ummm...Actually he has also made complex battle strategies that allowed him to best far superior opponents. no expression

Hell, he beat Hidan, who is faster, stronger, and is a legitimate immortal rather easily with a day's prep. no expression

Terryc250
But you cant....so..

If you can choose to play as Sephiroth or Kain, id easily rather choose Sephiroth.

You're comparing Sephiroth as the enemy against Kain as the player, you should compare Sephiroth as the enemy with Kain as the enemy, and see whos more impressive.

Naruto characters are underrated, hell people have been rambling on about Gouki smashing those ayers of rock, when sasuke and naruto were fighting eahcother they were easily tossing eachother into rocks and smashing them without it effecting them at all.

Dark-Jaxx
Originally posted by Terryc250
Naruto characters are underrated, hell people have been rambling on about Gouki smashing those ayers of rock, when sasuke and naruto were fighting eahcother they were easily tossing eachother into rocks and smashing them without it effecting them at all. I was the one doing said rambling actually, and no one in Naruto has ever split a mountain or anything the size of Ayer's Rock.

Terryc250
Sure they have, with a special

1:40
1ASzrIo0Qk4

Dark-Jaxx
Even though the vid is no longer available, I can tell by the background behind Kakashi that it is noncanon and from the movie.

Terryc250
well then how about

http://i34.tinypic.com/2myp9bs.jpg

Or if they used summons or naruto did that blast when he was only 3 tails, or Itachi used susanoo, they could easily reduce Ayers mountain into nothing

Terryc250
Originally posted by Dark-Jaxx
I was the one doing said rambling actually, and no one in Naruto has ever split a mountain or anything the size of Ayer's Rock.

http://i38.tinypic.com/2ut1c2u.png
http://i35.tinypic.com/2ep0a2t.png

http://i34.tinypic.com/2igc6zs.png

Naruto characters are capable of doing more then just simply "splitting" it

Burning thought
Originally posted by Terryc250
If you can choose to play as Sephiroth or Kain, id easily rather choose Sephiroth.

You're comparing Sephiroth as the enemy against Kain as the player, you should compare Sephiroth as the enemy with Kain as the enemy, and see whos more impressive.

Naruto characters are underrated, hell people have been rambling on about Gouki smashing those ayers of rock, when sasuke and naruto were fighting eahcother they were easily tossing eachother into rocks and smashing them without it effecting them at all.

BEcause your one of his loving fans, your likely too......Kain has far more powers and far more interesting powers overall

Why? because Sephiroth would have a better chance? there is no rule here, simply Kain vs KH 2 sephiroth, since Kain has so many viewings in-game It can be any of them

Terryc250
BEcause your one of his loving fans, your likely too......Kain has far more powers and far more interesting powers overall

Why? because Sephiroth would have a better chance? there is no rule here, simply Kain vs KH 2 sephiroth, since Kain has so many viewings in-game It can be any of them
Far more powers? We've never seen ALL of Sephiroths powers, every time he makes an appearence he just whips out a new power that we've never seen, if i could control KH2 Sephiroth, and play against you with Kain, i'd definately win, just teleport around you chopping you up.

Burning thought
It wouldnt be worth much because I would just Repel shield and kill you with a single lightning bolt. It would be easy, or just TK you, Sephiroth cannot teleport whenever he wants, he has a time period cooldown between his teleports in-game otherwise he would constantly teleport.

Dark-Jaxx
If I could be a fictional character I would be PR Beyonder just so I could fuse both of you together for my own lulz as I watch you both beat yourselves up.

Wil7
Ummm...Actually he has also made complex battle strategies that allowed him to best far superior opponents. no expression

Hell, he beat Hidan, who is faster, stronger, and is a legitimate immortal rather easily with a day's prep. no expression

Hidan is terrible. The only reason he is an Akatsuki is because he is immortal. Dare shikamaru to beat

1. Itachi with all three Mangekyuo Sharingan moves
2. All 6 of Peins bodies
3. Deidara who would just blow Hidan into 100 pieces
4. Orochimaru with his arms healed
5. Kakuzu with all of his hearts
6. Kisame
7. Tobi/Madara Uchiha with his Sharingan at full power
8. Sasori with every puppet he has ever had

Dark-Jaxx
Gee, you must be right, Shikamaru is obviously an idiot if he cannot beat 8 of the single strongest characters in the series. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Seriously, was that actually supposed to prove sumthin?

Shit, not a single one of the original Konaha 11 could beat ANY of those by themselves except for Sasuke and Naruto.

Wil7
Gee, you must be right, Shikamaru is obviously an idiot if he cannot beat 8 of the single strongest characters in the series. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Seriously, was that actually supposed to prove sumthin?

Shit, not a single one of the original Konaha 11 could beat ANY of those by themselves except for Sasuke and Naruto.

Sasuke never beat Deidara. Deidara turned himself into a living bomb to show the true beaty of his art. Sasuke just survived it. Itachi let Sasuke kill him to get revenge on his family. If it was a real fight, Itachi would have used Amaterasu or Susanoo and killed him.

Naruto never beat an Akatsuki either. Kakashi used Mangekyuo Sharingan on him and that got him hurt, then Naruto just used Rasengan on him. Naruto never beat Itachi either. Kakashi got Itachi off balance and Naruto used Odama Rasengan on him. It wasn't even Itachi either. If it was Itachi, he would also just use Amaterasu or Susanoo on both Naruto and Kakashi and kill them both. Sasuke would never really get close to Itachi in strength, and neither Naruto. The only one who has a shot at beating Itachi is Pein.

Dark-Jaxx
Sasuke survived his fight with Deidara, Deidara did not. Sasuke won. Wow.

Naruto beat Kakuzu.

Dark-Jaxx
Oh and Madara is stronger than Itachi most likely.

Oh and Terry, that blast by Deidara is a suicide blast. Wow. So Deidara is gonna kill himself while Gouki avoids the explosion with Asura Senku. Noice.

The Eight Tailed I will concede upon, but it did not destroy an island.

And what was up with bringing up the snake hydra thing? That is nowhere near as impressive as the others...

Wil7
Sasuke survived his fight with Deidara, Deidara did not. Sasuke won. Wow.

Naruto beat Kakuzu.

Deidara killed himself to show the beaty of his art. Read my posts. Sasuke won by default.

Naruto won with the help of Kakashi and Hidan. Kakashi destroyed the Earth heart, Hidan accidently destroyed the Water heart, and Naruto destroyed the Wind heart and fire heart. Naruto didn't even kill Kakuzu, Kakashi finished Kakuzu off. Naruto had help by 3 people, and 1 was an accident.

Dark-Jaxx
Deidara is just a f@g with a flare for the dramatic. Deidara could not do shit to Sasuke.

Kakuzu was still capable of fighting at full capacity, and the Wind Shuriken Rasengan literally slices the cells in the body, Kakuzu could not move.

Wil7
Deidara is just a f@g with a flare for the dramatic. Deidara could not do shit to Sasuke.

Kakuzu was still capable of fighting at full capacity, and the Wind Shuriken Rasengan literally slices the cells in the body, Kakuzu could not move.

But naruto didn't kill kakuzu, did he not. As I recall, kakashi finished him off. Naruto left his final heart on the brink of failure, and still did'nt kill him. Kakashi had to do it.

Wil7

And if Deidara is a f@g, why was he able to beat Gaara? Because he was able to get some of his clay in his sand. If Gaara and Sauke fought again, with Gaara with Shukaku in him, Gaara would crush him.

Dark-Jaxx
And if Deidara is a f@g, why was he able to beat Gaara? Because he was able to get some of his clay in his sand. If Gaara and Sauke fought again, with Gaara with Shukaku in him, Gaara would crush him. A>B>C logic ftl.

And Gaara was DOMINATING Deidara, but Gaara is not really all that smart, so Deidara outsmarted him.

And Naruto beat Kakuzu, at that point a single kunai could of finished him off.

Wil7
A>B>C logic ftl.

And Gaara was DOMINATING Deidara, but Gaara is not really all that smart, so Deidara outsmarted him.

And Naruto beat Kakuzu, at that point a single kunai could of finished him off.

No he wasn't. Deidara was on the bird for most of the fight. The only time he was really hurt was when his arm was crushed, and that didnt really hurt him. Deidara was also smiling for the whole fight. He almost blew up the sand village, and Gaara almost couldn't protect it. The only time Deidara actually hit Gaara ended the fight.

Dark-Jaxx
Deidara almost blew up a few blocks of the village, which Gaara easily blocked.

Gaara was not exerting himself nearly at all the fight, Deidara literally lost an arm to win.

And HONESTLY? Sasuke would PWN Gaara, as of now, he has one shotted the Eight Tailed Beast.

Wil7
The eight tailed beast is not as powerful as the Shukaku sand spirit. Sasuke could never take down the Shukaku. He has 0 summonings. Deidara was going to blow up the whole village, and he blocked at the last second.

Dark-Jaxx
The eight tailed beast is not as powerful as the Shukaku sand spirit. Sasuke could never take down the Shukaku. He has 0 summonings. Deidara was going to blow up the whole village, and he blocked at the last second. You are right. The Eight Tailed Beast is MORE powerful. The more tails the beast has, the more powerful.

Sasuke has no summons? Well he doesn't have Manda anymore, I give you that.

ESB -1138
...so this went from Sephiroth vs Kain to a discussion about Naruto?

Dark-Jaxx
Silly ESB.

All discussions are about Naruto.

Wil7
You are right. The Eight Tailed Beast is MORE powerful. The more tails the beast has, the more powerful.

Sasuke has no summons? Well he doesn't have Manda anymore, I give you that.

Eight tailed beast has 8 long and skinnt tails. Shukaku has one long and huge tail.

Hey me in this kid were argueing who killed the Uchiha clan. Was it Itachi or Pein?

Dark-Jaxx
Eight tailed beast has 8 long and skinnt tails. Shukaku has one long and huge tail.

Hey me in this kid were argueing who killed the Uchiha clan. Was it Itachi or Pein? And that is a feat how? no expression

And Eight Tailed Beast's tails aren't skinny, WTF?

Itachi, that was established like, before the friggin timeskip.

GenomeFrozener
KH Sephiroth can only be killed by Cloud. Lulz.
He wins.
EDIT: Dark-Jaxx, Kishimoto is obviosuly sucking Sasuke's dick, because his victories are becoming ****ing ridculous.

Dark-Jaxx
Dude, honestly, Sasuke has had too many "bullshit" victories for them to really be considered bullshit anymore. I hate it, but if Kishi wants to overpower the worst character in the series, whatever.

Wil7
And that is a feat how? no expression

And Eight Tailed Beast's tails aren't skinny, WTF?

Itachi, that was established like, before the friggin timeskip.

If you put all eight tails together, they would still be smaller than his one tail.

Then if that's true, then my friend is stupid.

Dark-Jaxx
If you put all eight tails together, they would still be smaller than his one tail.

Then if that's true, then my friend is stupid. And that means...What? The Kyuubi's tails are skinny too, and it is the strongest Tailed Beast.

Wil7
And that means...What? The Kyuubi's tails are skinny too, and it is the strongest Tailed Beast.

What shows that? The amount of tails has nothing to do with there strength. Just because he almost destroyed the village doesn't mean anything. Almost every tailed beast can almost do that. Plus we haven't seen any beasts full power. So Shukaku could be stronger than all of them.

Dark-Jaxx
The fact that Kyuubi was stated to be strongest?

Oh and btw, Eight Tail's mouth blast was more powerful than Shukaku's, and Kirabi is stronger than Gaara.

The amount of tails DOES mean strength.

Size of the tails doesn't mean shit.

Wil7
The fact that Kyuubi was stated to be strongest?

Oh and btw, Eight Tail's mouth blast was more powerful than Shukaku's, and Kirabi is stronger than Gaara.

The amount of tails DOES mean strength.

Size of the tails doesn't mean shit.

Where does it ever state Kyuubi is the strongest? It never states that.

Both blasts would cancel each other out.

Where does it ever state the amount of tails means strength?

Size of tail means someting if its the size of a mountain.

Terryc250
Actually it did state that the nine-tails demon fox was the most powerful of the Bijuu. I'm pretty sure when naruto was a mini 4tail-kyuubi his blast was as powerful as the 8 tailed blast

http://i36.tinypic.com/w0kjt0.jpg
http://i34.tinypic.com/2ld7omx.jpg
http://i37.tinypic.com/x994g.jpg
http://i36.tinypic.com/2r3jmet.jpg
http://i37.tinypic.com/2hs3p60.jpg

GenomeFrozener
Dude, honestly, Sasuke has had too many "bullshit" victories for them to really be considered bullshit anymore. I hate it, but if Kishi wants to overpower the worst character in the series, whatever.

Thank god!
The best opinion!

leonheartmm
the size of tails doesnt mean anything. we know for a fact that the kyuubi is the strongest as pain stated that it has to be captured last after all the beasts{which are captured in no particular order} are sealed, or its power would make the sealing stature crumble. also, it is a cannon fact that the more tails naruto grows, the stronger he becomes. plus, a 4 taled naruto was about as powerful as a fully released 8 tails so that means the kyuubi is stronger. there is nuthing clearly stated about all the other beasts excluding the kyuubi that states that more tails means more strenght{however it is strongly hinted} . with the eight tails, it cud have merely been the great control of the guy over his bijuu that gave him the ability to be so destructive, but then again, even the two tails had a lot of control but she cudnt beat hidan and kakuzu and didnt show power on the level of 8 tails.

leonheartmm
so in conclusion, kain is crushed like a bug yet again.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.