Silver Surfer vs Odin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Endrict Nuul
Both at peak.

Who wins??

Aster Phoenix
Odin

Priest
Odin easily
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=4512581

guy222
odin

PowerCosmic
Odin demolishes Silver Surfer.

Wei Phoenix
If Thanos couldn't do it then SS ain't doing it.

lannfear
Odin....

quanchi112
Odin wins easily......again.

psycho gundam
not as easily as last time but odin still triumphs.

quanchi112
Originally posted by psycho gundam
not as easily as last time but odin still triumphs. He wouldnt oneshot him,but the fight would end very quickly.

psycho gundam
the cosmic rule still applies: only a cosmic force stronger than the one empowering an individual can slay them.

odin has way more personal power than norrin. he wins.

Priest
Originally posted by quanchi112
He wouldnt oneshot him,but the fight would end very quickly.
Odin would if he wanted too.
Keep in mind Odin was not trying to kill Thanos and company.

Mindship
Odin fashions himself a nice set of silverware.

Lord S
Originally posted by quanchi112
He wouldnt oneshot him,but the fight would end very quickly. Maybe two shots...Surfer doesn't last very long.

llagrok
Norrin ends up as a part of Odin's harem.

Deal Janus.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Priest
Odin would if he wanted too.
Keep in mind Odin was not trying to kill Thanos and company. He was most certainly trying to kill Thanos.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Lord S
Maybe two shots...Surfer doesn't last very long. Pretty much.

janus77
Originally posted by llagrok
Norrin ends up as a part of Odin's harem.

Deal Janus.
surely not, what with you already taking up pride of place there, what would Odin do with Surfer?

anyway, back on topic, Odin wins... though I don't think it'll be either quick or simple. Odin couldn't put down Thanos, Surfer's supposedly at Thanos levels, powerwise ... Surfer's also taken a battering from A&T either of whom would trump Odin.

Endless Mike
Odin KO'd Surfer with one blast in an issue of Adam Warlock and the Infinity Watch

quanchi112
Originally posted by janus77
surely not, what with you already taking up pride of place there, what would Odin do with Surfer?

anyway, back on topic, Odin wins... though I don't think it'll be either quick or simple. Odin couldn't put down Thanos, Surfer's supposedly at Thanos levels, powerwise ... Surfer's also taken a battering from A&T either of whom would trump Odin. Where are you getting that Surfer is now at Thanos power levels from?

Bouboumaster

anyway, back on topic, Odin wins... though I don't think it'll be either quick or simple. Odin couldn't put down Thanos, Surfer's supposedly at Thanos levels, powerwise ... Surfer's also taken a battering from A&T either of whom would trump Odin.

Thanos stomped Thanos in the past...

Mindset
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
Thanos stomped Thanos in the past... ?

Harbinger
Odin 10/10 easily.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Mindset
? I think he meant Thanos has stomped the Surfer in the past.

Faux Smurph

anyway, back on topic, Odin wins... though I don't think it'll be either quick or simple. Odin couldn't put down Thanos, Surfer's supposedly at Thanos levels, powerwise ... Surfer's also taken a battering from A&T either of whom would trump Odin. Oh, FFS...

beast1234
odin he to powerful for the silver surfer

Ruin
Man, I haven't been here in a while. Anyhow, Odin easily.

Priest
Originally posted by Ruin
Man, I haven't been here in a while. Anyhow, Odin easily. where the fuc have u been?

guy222
odin easily

Faceman
Originally posted by Aster Phoenix
Odin

Placidity
Nido

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.