Xavier vs Superman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

vansonbee
Superman and Xavier can kill each other so easily, but who be killed first? Bloodlust on! rolling on floor laughing

Wei Phoenix
Xavier will mind block of them before they use their full powers. He must protect themselves from...themselves.

The Pict
Superman will blitz ftw

Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
Xavier will mind block of them before they use their full powers. He must protect themselves from...themselves.

confused

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by The Pict
Superman will blitz ftw

confused

Really? Supes has to blitz a bald-headed man in a wheelchair to win?

Priest
Lazer Vison ftw

vansonbee
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
Really? Supes has to blitz a bald-headed man in a wheelchair to win? http://img352.imageshack.us/img352/51/xavier3oj7.th.jpg VS http://img352.imageshack.us/img352/5153/142889874msk2.th.jpg

Will the man of steel be cripple in a wheel chair or Professer X be more cripple? evil face

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by vansonbee
http://img352.imageshack.us/img352/51/xavier3oj7.th.jpg VS http://img352.imageshack.us/img352/5153/142889874msk2.th.jpg

Will the man of steel be cripple in a wheel chair or Professer X be more cripple? evil face

Wow Vasonbee...this...this is so wrong in so many ways, but I can't help but to think of you as the man for doing this. You are officially cool in my book.

Battlehammer
superman wins. hell I am not even sure is xavier can accesses supermans mind at all. Not that it matters sinces supermeat him before xavier would even register superman being there

kgkg
Spite Superman 10/10

rougeredmage
i thought that superman was notorious weak against mind control?

i am going to say xaiver wins this one

Metalmanx
What a lame thread. OBVIOUSLY Superman wins via Speedblitz/performing some sort of attack at super-speed.

Take that away, and this match goes to Xavier. However, it's not taken away. Therefore, Supes wins.

kgkg
Originally posted by rougeredmage
i thought that superman was notorious weak against mind control?

i am going to say xaiver wins this one Nope he has resisted such attack although earlier version in the 90's did some problem his mental resistance has grown over the years.

vansonbee
Originally posted by kgkg
Nope he has resisted such attack although earlier version in the 90's did some problem his mental resistance has grown over the years. Didn't Poison Ivy mind controled him? confused

kgkg
Didn't Poison Ivy mind controled him? confused By using synthetic kryptonite lipstick.

rougeredmage
i remember reading a crossover with the doom patrol where he was been mind controled by a vampire called crucifer

i am sure theres alot of other such incidents of superman mind control

Galvaclaw
Yes but that was written by Clairmont. He seemed be struggling to write a story without his usually army of mary sues.

Its also was rendered non canon via retcon punch.

Superman's resisted despero who is easily Xavier's equal if not better. Telepaths have died trying to control him. Maxwell Lord took years to control him.

beast1234
xavier is going to have a hard time fighting superman. becasue superman has near infinite superman. so i that think he be able to probe his mind.

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by Metalmanx
What a lame thread. OBVIOUSLY Superman wins via Speedblitz/performing some sort of attack at super-speed.

Take that away, and this match goes to Xavier. However, it's not taken away. Therefore, Supes wins.

Dude I don't think he was trying to be real serious here.

Mindset
I doubt Superman would speedblitz a man in a wheelchair....

Zack Fair
I doubt he would even fight him. He'd just stand there scratching the back of his head asking someone off panel "Is this the guy I'm supposed to fight...This is some ****ed up shi~~~" Then Supes gets mind raped for a while until Supes gets pissed and sucks the air out of Xavier's lungs for a quick KO.

Aster Phoenix
Would the T-VO thing be a factor?

psycho gundam
http://img352.imageshack.us/img352/51/xavier3oj7.th.jpg VS http://img352.imageshack.us/img352/5153/142889874msk2.th.jpg

Will the man of steel be cripple in a wheel chair or Professer X be more cripple? evil face omfg profiled.

psycho gundam
i concur with the notion that superman won't do anything harmful to a man in a wheelchair, it goes against everything he stands for.

logically i would assume it comes down to how resistant superman is to telepathy since xavier's only weapon is his mind.

anyway, this thread was done before

snyper1982
Superman and Xavier can kill each other so easily, but who be killed first? Bloodlust on! rolling on floor laughing

What did Xavier ever do to you?

kakuzu
Xavier wins this. Unless Superman is well aware of his powers which I"m sure he wouldn't because its pretty impossible to tell a bald man who sits in a chair is one of the worlds most powerful telepaths then Superman has this.

Seeing as however Xavier would figure he can fly since thats how Superman usually shows up, you can guess he might come with strength or he could read supermans mind undetected. With that he could instantly get the first attack. If Superman lives through it and its a round two Charles loses.

Aster Phoenix
Xaviers TP is well known, Supes would know it. The only question would the T-Vo thing allow him to overcome Xavier?

snyper1982
Originally posted by Aster Phoenix
Xaviers TP is well known, Supes would know it. The only question would the T-Vo thing allow him to overcome Xavier?

No but his speed and heat vision would. The funnest thing about this thread is thinking of different ways for Clark to kill Xavier.

psycho gundam
he doesn't kill, period.

Aster Phoenix
Tell Doomsday that. But he doesn't have to kill Xavier. Although if Max Lord can control Supes, why not Prof X?

Redwolf
Personally I doubt Xavier could get into Superman's mind. DC has shown Superman's will is able to block most mind control. Maxwell Lord admitted it took him years to finally break in. Martian Manhunter admits he can't get in to mind control Superman.

snyper1982
Originally posted by psycho gundam
he doesn't kill, period.

Well in this battle he does. Bloodlust is on.

snyper1982
Tell Doomsday that. But he doesn't have to kill Xavier. Although if Max Lord can control Supes, why not Prof X?

Because this is a battle, not a story arc. In a straight up battle, prof. x or max lord both would be a bloody paste before eiter could form a thought against a bloodlusted supes.

kakuzu
Xaviers TP is well known, Supes would know it. The only question would the T-Vo thing allow him to overcome Xavier? I was thinking of this as they had met for the first time. Superman already reveals the power of flight by just showing up. The rest can be found out through telepathic link with out being detected. After only about a few seconds he can mind wipe supes.

If they were meeting an well aware of each others powers then supes might have the upper hand an probably should win. However since he isn't one to usually kill it would be easy.

kakuzu
Originally posted by snyper1982
Because this is a battle, not a story arc. In a straight up battle, prof. x or max lord both would be a bloody paste before eiter could form a thought against a bloodlusted supes.

Don't underestimate a telepath. Remember fernis? He was a telepath and so strong the entire jla including Superman could do anything or even try and move so fast he couldn't lock their minds. Plastic man had to come and save them because he was immune. So to say he would be them easily is a big no no.

snyper1982
Originally posted by kakuzu
Don't underestimate a telepath. Remember fernis? He was a telepath and so strong the entire jla including Superman could do anything or even try and move so fast he couldn't lock their minds. Plastic man had to come and save them because he was immune. So to say he would be them easily is a big no no.

I'm not underestimating a telepath. I am comparing an extremely powerful telepath with normal human physical attributes, against God-like kryptonian attributes. In a standard bloodlusted battle the person with the standard human attributes is going down every single time. You guys are completely ignoring the OP's battle here and going off on tangents. This is a spite thread, which is why my first comment was "What did Xavier ever do to you?".

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.