KH2 Sephiroth and DMC3 Dante vs GOW2 Kratos and DMC3 Vergil

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

burnoutmaniac
Everybody has all of there abilities. Who ends up winning?

Wil7
DMC3 Vergil is the weak link. KH2 Sephiroth and DMC3 Dante would take down DMC3 Vergil. Then they would take down GOW2 Kratos together.

Charlotte DeBel
Originally posted by Wil7
DMC3 Vergil is the weak link. KH2 Sephiroth and DMC3 Dante would take down DMC3 Vergil. Then they would take down GOW2 Kratos together.

Pretty much cosign on that.

ESB -1138

Expect Vergil in DMC3 is stronger than Dante. So Dante is the weak link.

Burning thought
that depends, since at the end of DMC3, Dante re-fights his brother after his defeat earlier and at their full strength and potential of the game, Dante wins

Dante solos by himself, Vergil is the weak link I agree as said before, all the others can actually do something useful and for eachother in their own teams but i see no limitations on time powers so Dante can use that and according to other debates Jaxx seems to think the knowledge of the planet is required for kratos to time travel to it, not to mention as my own side note, Kratos could not time travel to DMC verse or any othr because its only time travel not dimensional travel

Dark-Jaxx
Team 2 wins.

Dante's planet is Earth. You know, the planet Kratos lives in. no expression

KH2 Sephiroth dies first, he is easily the weakest here, whatwith being a near featless wonder.

Then Dante falls.

Burning thought
Its a diffrent Earth, unless you can prove that in the future Dante will excist in the GOW universe? I mean the Earth in DS is not the same one in DMC or GOW, since their not attacked or influenced by vampires from Makai in those dimensions.

Dark-Jaxx
Touche'. mmm

Bur for the purpose of vs. threads as I have stressed, all fighters are able to use their powers to the fullest.

For instance, if Flash were in a fight against someone on Marvel Earth, he would still retain the Speed Force despite it not even existing in Marvel.

Burning thought
ofc he would, and Kratos would still retain his time manipulating powers, whether their useful to him on the battlefield or not is neither here nor there.

Dark-Jaxx
...What? no expression

He would be able to use his time travel on Dante cause he knows Earth's location, and he is able to do it because of t3h rules.

I didn't make them.

Burning thought
Well you said characters can use their abilities, they can...Kratos can use his as much as he wants but its useless if the Earth in question is an alternate reality thus he cannot go through reality travel, he does not have that ability, since its not really the same Earth as i said.

Besides who said their fighting on Earth? thats not be said yet.

razor4life
Well if he can time travel the he easily defeats team 1.

Wil7
Originally posted by Dark-Jaxx
Team 2 wins.

Dante's planet is Earth. You know, the planet Kratos lives in. no expression

KH2 Sephiroth dies first, he is easily the weakest here, whatwith being a near featless wonder.

Then Dante falls.

WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT!!! KH2 Sephiroth would destroy Vergil in the blink of an eye. Heartless Angel, the end, and KH2 Sephiroth swings way to fast. Vergil can't keep up. Also, he would teleport behind Vergil, and cut his head off.

That would just leave GOW2 Kratos, and he could'nt take both of them. How can you honestly think Vergil is better than KH2 Sephiroth? LOL!!!!!!!!!!!

Burning thought
ofc...IF...he can...

the only strategy he could pull off is escaping through time travel every time Dante or anyone actually gets close to killiung him, problem is time travel is not instant, wheras Dantes slow time powers are pretty much essentially instant.

And Wil7, KH 2 sephiroth in this fight I dont belive is gameplay, even if he is, Heartless angel takes about 4 seconds to activate which is more than enough time to interupt sephiroth.

Wil7
Originally posted by Burning thought
ofc...IF...he can...

the only strategy he could pull off is escaping through time travel every time Dante or anyone actually gets close to killiung him, problem is time travel is not instant, wheras Dantes slow time powers are pretty much essentially instant.

And Wil7, KH 2 sephiroth in this fight I dont belive is gameplay, even if he is, Heartless angel takes about 4 seconds to activate which is more than enough time to interupt sephiroth.

As I said before, it takes 1 second, and its in your head, and 2 more seconds, and its job is done. HP-1 and MP-0.

Dark-Jaxx
Originally posted by Burning thought
Well you said characters can use their abilities, they can...Kratos can use his as much as he wants but its useless if the Earth in question is an alternate reality thus he cannot go through reality travel, he does not have that ability, since its not really the same Earth as i said.

Besides who said their fighting on Earth? thats not be said yet. To the BEST of their ability, which means Kratos can time travel to Dante's past, despite him existing in a different game.

Well...All characters here are Earthbound characters with the exception of KH Sephiroth...So I assume it is Earth.

Dark-Jaxx
WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT!!! KH2 Sephiroth would destroy Vergil in the blink of an eye. Heartless Angel, the end, and KH2 Sephiroth swings way to fast. Vergil can't keep up. Also, he would teleport behind Vergil, and cut his head off.

That would just leave GOW2 Kratos, and he could'nt take both of them. How can you honestly think Vergil is better than KH2 Sephiroth? LOL!!!!!!!!!!! Heartless Angel is SLOOOOOOOOOOW and easily preventable. Vergil is faster than KH Sephiroth.

Considering Vergil has feats and KH2 Sephiroth does not, yeah.

Burning thought
As Jaxx said ,the move is very slow especialyl for the speed most of these characters can move

Terryc250
Use AC Sephiroth, KH2 Sephiroth is only a gameplay Sephiroth without feats.

Wil7
Originally posted by Terryc250
Use AC Sephiroth, KH2 Sephiroth is only a gameplay Sephiroth without feats.

AC Sephiroth sucks. KH2 Sephiroth would destroy AC Sephiroth in 1 second.

Wil7
Heartless Angel is SLOOOOOOOOOOW and easily preventable. Vergil is faster than KH Sephiroth.

Considering Vergil has feats and KH2 Sephiroth does not, yeah.

You must have not played KH2. It takes 1 second and its on the guy. And Sephiroth teleports way faster. And he swings way faster than Vergil. He would teleport behind Vergil, and stab him through the head. THE END.

Dark-Jaxx
Prove any of that. smile

Wil7
I don't need to prove. You have seen how fast Vergil swings his sword. Compared to Sephiroth's speed, Vergil is a snail in speed with a sword.

I don't need to prove that either. Go and play KH and tell me how long it takes for the aura to go around Sora's head. 4 seconds is not true. That's way too slow.

Dark-Jaxx
Only from what I have seen Vergil is faster. smile

And no, you are wrong, it takes a few seconds, and even a second is too slow for Vergil.

Wil7
Only from what I have seen Vergil is faster. smile

And no, you are wrong, it takes a few seconds, and even a second is too slow for Vergil.

I am looking for a video so you can see KH2 Sephiroth in action.

I was wrong on the heartless angel time. It was recorded as 2.5 second time.

Dark-Jaxx
I know what KH2 Sephiroth can do, and he is not as powerful as his FFVII version, in fact, KH1 Sephiroth was harder.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.