Eternal Showdown RP

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ayáme Tetskomi
Eternal Showdown

For thousands of years, there have been wars. The battle between angels and demons, vampires and lycans, elves and dwarves, and fairies and pixies... all have one thing in common... their fight agianst humans.

Now it is a peroid of time when peace is finally reigning between all that matter within this world, all races. No war, no fights, no arguements. All is calm and peaceful.

Now the humans have decided to start a war oftheir own against the mythical creatures that had waged war and destroyed their homes, towns, and cities. The humans are mobilising, issuing all-out war agianst all races who opposed them.

Which side will you choose? Are you up for the challenge? If not, the result could surely mean death....

(The above text was carefully and considerately edited by Jedireaper... local RP critic since 2007)

RULES

1. have fun with it
2. you are limited with 3 characters only
3. no god moding its wronge unless you are given permish and i see the proof.

Ayáme Tetskomi
Reina sat underneath a redwood tree in the dark forest, her pet dragon, Flame, lying next to her in his dragon form. She slept soundly agianst the tree as Flame protected her. He lifted his head ever so slightly to glance at her, "Reina... I believe we're going to have company very soon." He said. " Until then we'll be fine..." She mumbled in reply.

Matroshka
Hidan started walking threw the dark last he so much enjoys. It was a forest that was almost completly dead. The sun couldnt reach threw the trees. He looked up and took a deep breath " heh" He turned around and saw a nice tree. He then sat under it. He looked at his head band "hah good times" He said outloud.

DangerousBeauty
Randi sat up in the lowest branch of the tree. She opened her eye and glanced down. Some kid was sitting below her talking to himself. She sighed and closed her eye. "Just when I get relaxed..... Hey kid... Beat it I'm trying to sleep here."

ESB -1138
A few orcs have gathered at the forest's border with dead bodies of humans. They were devouring the flesh as their meal. Only six orcs were there the rest were killed while they were raiding the village beyond the forest. They had mainly children as their victim and they sat in a circle with three of them looking outward to make sure none of the villagers caught up to them. Every few minutes or so the three would turn and eat and the others would turn and keep watch.

"Blasted humans," one of them spoke who was keeping watch. "They burn down our hunting grounds to expand their village and suddenly we're the evil ones!! Our once great horde has been reduced to just us eight!"

"Umm....there's only six of us," one of the orcs who was eating replied.

"What!?" the first one asked.

"Yep; it's true. They got shot from behind by archers," the other answered. "While we were fleeing from the village some archers managed to get them from behind. And we cannot avenge our fallen brethren since we are so few in number."

"Silence...grab your weapons," another orc who was on look out spoke. "Someone is coming from within the forest!"

Slowly the orcs grabbed their axes and daggers and remained low on the ground. They expected it to be the villagers hunting them down but it was just one man. The orcs grinned and quickly charged at him. The man saw them coming and drew his sword and with a single cut a pillar of fire rose devouring five of the orcs. The last one standing fell to his knees.

"You are no human! You are a Youkai! Please spare my life!!" he shouted. The orc bowed before the Youkai who hid his true form.

Matroshka
Originally posted by DangerousBeauty
Randi sat up in the lowest branch of the tree. She opened her eye and glanced down. Some kid was sitting below her talking to himself. She sighed and closed her eye. "Just when I get relaxed..... Hey kid... Beat it I'm trying to sleep here." Hidan got up " kid huh " He took out his 3 bladed sythe and cut the tree down. HE shouted " You are on my territory and you think you can tell me what to do !?!?! "He said with a evil grin on his face. * damned b!tch who does she think she is. She has no idea who the hell i am !*

DangerousBeauty
Randi sighed and jumped out of the tree as it fell. "It's bright out... And you cut down my favorite tree... Oh well... More where that came from." She shrugged and started off. "Your territory huh? What did you pee on each of these trees or something?" She snickered and shook her head. "Later kid. Oh and uh... ya might want to be careful with that thing.. You might cut yourself."

Matroshka
Hidan punched the tree next to him and it fell " B!tch you better watch your self before i chop you up send you straight to hell !" He started walking toward her " dont you facking walk away from me ! you started talking shit and you think you can just walk away ?!" Hidan said pissed off " and who the hell are you anyway !"

Ayáme Tetskomi
Slowly Reina stood and turned to Flame. "There is too much disturbance here... what the hell is going on?" She asked. "Let's find out shall we?" Flame replied to her as he followed her.

Skyler watched to demon with the ogers in silence. For some time now he had watched the demon with great admiration.

DangerousBeauty
"Yes I think I can, I'd like to see you try to hurt me, and its none of your business who I am." She glanced at the back of him and shook her head. "God your loud.. I'm not even suppose to be awake right now... Beat it bud." She licked her lips and looked up at the tree tops. "I'm hungry..."

Matroshka
Hidan smiled " how about you eat dog shit and die " He smirked " i can kill with one hit if i wanted to , but why should i ? your fun to mess with. " He aproached closer "you should know who i am before acting like a tough b!tch" he closed his eyes and then opened them " besides you cant kill me im already dead" His skin disapeared and his bones where shown. Then it went back to his normal face " i wouldnt expect a stupid creature like you to comprehend anyway"

jalek moye
Yinepu walked slowly among the beautiful forest like he did every other day to clear his head. As he walked over he saw a man yelling next to a chopped down tree with his blade out, he knew he had did it so he ran over to confront him.

"Human, why did ou cut down the tree, and can you please stop yelling?" he yelled towards Hidan

DangerousBeauty
Randi sighed and continued walking. "Noisy brat... I dont care who or what you are and my god didnt your mother ever teach you not to curse? Goodness you make me want to slap her.. Poor thing." She came up to the rode and leaned against a tree, waiting for someone to come along. "Go away. Your bugging me."

Matroshka
Hidan yelled " godammit get out of my forest !" Hidan ignored Yinepu's words. He kept walking towards her " i have no family and i never had anyone !" Hidan ran up and grabed her neck from behind " dont mess with the bull if you cant deal with the horns !"

DangerousBeauty
She sighed and glanced back at him. "Listen bud as much as I'd like to play I'm not really feeling up to a rodeo. Can we do this another time.... Like never maybe?" She looked over at the newcomer, the one who was so worried about the tree. "Hi." She said dully before looking back at the rode.

Matroshka
Hidan sighed " o so your nice to him but not me ?! you **** !" He back up and pulled out his sythe. He then smiled and put it away " ya know what ?! " He started walking with her " haha you wont get ride of me !" He smiled with a evil look * what she ganna do vanish now she will have to deal with me*

jalek moye
Yinepu leaped in the air landing beside them, he was about average size of a Netjer about 6'4. He placed his canine head next to Hidans and growled loudly in his ear

"arn't you gonna answer boy"

Matroshka
Hidan looked at it unamused " nope " He just kept walking with Randi * this is great ! i may have 2 people to fight at the same time !!!* He smiled at the person that tryed to act tuff. * boy , kid ?, im 22 what the hell are thinking of*

ESB -1138
"Follow me if you desire," the Youkai said to the orc and walked passed him. The orc stood to his feet and followed.

"Thank you m'lord. I am Haggai and I shall be your fateful servant as you have spared my life. If I could be so bold as to ask your name?" Haggai asked.

"Asiyah," the Youkai answered. Haggai followed Asiyah whom was off to prepare for the oncoming war with the humans. Asiyah knew very well that the humans were preparing to slay all creatures both big and small and Asiyah wouldn't fall so easily. Asiyah and Haggai both reentered the forest. Asiyah is a Greater Youkai.

DangerousBeauty
She stopped walking and looked up the rode. Someone was coming. She grinned and stepped back into the shadows. "Hush you two... Dont scare him off." She waited there, her eyes never leaving the man riding down the dirt rode. His horse saw her, but he didnt... Perfect.

Matroshka
Hidan hid * wow shes actually pretty cool.* Hidan waited with excitment.

Ayáme Tetskomi
Reina bounded around the corner ontop of Flame when he stopped dead. She found an oger and a demon infront of her. 'you there what do you plan on doing?" she asked the demon.

ESB -1138

jalek moye
Yinepu shrugged and stood behind a tree waiting

what the hell

DangerousBeauty
Randi appeared beside Hidan and quickly punched him in the stomach. The man was close now. She made a 'come and get me' gesture to Hidan before running out onto the rode.

Matroshka
Hidan held his stomach. Hidan growled " YOU B!TCH !!! " He started speeding of to her * stupid me why did i ever beleave i could fight with her on a team !** HE was closing in on her. Faster he kept running * kill her !* he thought to himself. He wanted to make sure she would die.

kakuzu
*Kakuzu had come to the dark forest as many had ventured. However out of so many he knew what he would be up against, out of so many he had his own missions to do, out of so many he had come prepared. He knew that this was no normal forest. Even with out paying attention to the dim settings of the area he could clearly see what lay ahead of him in his path. All he come with was his Akatsuki uniform and a map. This map however had nothing much to do with the forest as it only showed the way to it then showed a few feet in. After this the user was alone he did mind however. He would jump on to a tree to get a better positioning of where he had been and look aroundhttp://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l46/gaarakaku/fighting%20pics/Kakuzu/011n.jpg. Only after a few moments up top he would begin to move towards the middle of the forest hoping to get his targets. He had bounty on a few an he assumed they'd most likely meet here. However somethings even he couldn't plan out.*

DangerousBeauty
Randi smiled, her smile quickly fading as she neared the man. "HELP! OH GOD SOMEBODY HELP! HE'S GOING TO KILL ME!" The man jumped down from his horse and grabbed Randi by the arm. He moved to stand between her and Hidan. "What's going on here? Why are you after her?"

Matroshka
Hidan was shocked * wow shes good* " shes my wife and shes pissed off at me because i didnt get her the ring she wanted at a town nearby" He frowned "she wants to get back at me by acting like shes a victum" Hidan looked at Randi " cmon now dont do this i promise ill get it for you if it means that much to you" * 2 can play at this game* He thought to himself

Ayáme Tetskomi
Reina looked at the demon without any expression,"Whats it to you?" Flame countered. " Hush Flame... I am here as a gaurd. I protect this forest from humans from overthrowing it. Those filth have destroyed my home so I am to resighn here for the time being now answer my question... what brings you here?" Reina asked.

DangerousBeauty
He frowned and moved to step aside. "I'm sorry sir I didnt realise she wa- *SNAP*!" The man want lip and Randi cradled him in her right arm. "I'm sorry sir I didnt realise you were that gullible.... Oh well. I did the world a favor." She laughed and grabbed the horse's reins, swinging bother herself and the man's corpse up into it's back. "Later." She grinned and bit into the mans wrist as the horse started off down the rode.

jalek moye
Yinepu growled once she bit into the man realizing that she is a vampire. He grabbed his double bladed axe and threw it at the horse.

"Die undead filth"

Matroshka
Hidan's jaw dropped " ... t..that could have been ... my kill.... HELL NO !!!" He started dashing after her and the horse. " no way !" He grabed his sythe and whiped out the long wire that was connected to the blades. He whiped it into the side othe horse and jammed it out then stuck in the horses head * gotcha* He turned to see Yinepu's axe "O SHIT !" He ducked and it just missed his head. He then pulled back his sythe. * so now this guy wants her dead !?!? o man what a day*

DangerousBeauty
Randi turned and looked back, her eyes widening when she saw both axe and scythe coming at her. She cursed and jumped off of the horse, in time to get her lag sliced open by the axe. She screamed and dropped the man, falling to the ground and clutching her leg.

Matroshka
Hidan slowly walked up to her " you really should have just played nice when that guy was coming along you know" Hidan said in a calm voice. He shook his head * what should i do with her * " ill ask you , what should i do now ? " He said to Randi

jalek moye
Yinepu walkd over and pushed Hiden out of the way. He then looke down at Randi and roared

"Where are the other vampires?" he shouted to her

Matroshka
Hidan then got up and kicked Yinepu aside " im calling the shots here so back the **** off !" He yelled * great this @sshole is worse than that vampire girl.*

kakuzu
*Kakuzu would land right in front of what looked to be a small fight. He could see some one who looked mighty familiar suddenly rush to take down a women on her horse. Naturally it wouldn't bother him seeing as how they had no bounty on them. However this man seemed rather familiar, and to make him look so close as to who he was thinking off he had the same exact weapon. He would simply hop down from his tree onto the ground as he would yell out to see whether this was the man who he thought it would be.*

Hidan!! Is that you???

*He'd say in his normal tone which of course would sound rather mean towards others. He knew however that even if it was who he speaks he has just drawn attention to himself.*

DangerousBeauty
Randi growled and looked up at them both. "Get away from me! I'll never tell you where my people are!" She pointed to Hidan. "And you! The loud one! Shut up child! I'm surprised you've avoided the humans for this long!"

Matroshka
Hidan turned to see Kakuzu " yea its me. So what the hell have you been up to you money hungry bastard ?" He said in a monotoned voice * Kakuzu , long time no see. Wonder why hes here. Probably for some damn money. They probably have bountys on there heads.* he thought to himself.

He heard Randi's comment " hey i havent done anything to you havent you noticed that ! you started the fight !" Hidan yelled " i should just kill you but somthing in my gut tells me to keep you alive !!!" * dam vampire is asking for it. I should just that weird guy and the vampire and pray for thanks ! or should i just jave fun with her ^_^ *

kakuzu
*He would smirk. However it would remain unseen due to his clothes. He would then start to walk towards his old partner.*

Of course you fool. What else in life is more important then money? Even in death money has its value.

*He would say as he suddenly stopped and peered over to see there was indeed another person in the battle field as well. He was stopping to simple be cautious, or try and talk to the foe. He was stopping to examine him and see whether this man had a bounty on his head. However he wanted to first learn his name to rush this thinking process.*

You what is your name??

*He would say in a most rude type tone towards him showing him no respect as he would do to just about any other.*

Matroshka
Hidan turned his head and spit " theres religion you piece of shit atheist" He said affended " always with the dam money" *well he hasnt changed his ways at all. Guess hes never planning on it eaither* He was hoping that Kakuzu would kill the weird guy though and leave the vampire to him. But he had no idea what Kakuzu's plans were.

DangerousBeauty
Randi sat quietly on the ground, trying not to laugh as her leg began to heal. 'Thats right..' She thought. 'Forget me... And when I can stand I'll be long gone... But I'll have to pick up another human on the way.. No matter... I just need to get out of here and warn my people."

jalek moye
Yinepu turned his head slowly

"are you speaking to me?" his eyes would cold and his stare was piercing he really wanted to get back to asking questions to the vampire. He placed his clawed foot on her thigh so she couldn't run while he talked.

Matroshka
" no im not talking to you !" Hidan yelled pissed off

kakuzu
Shut up Hidan. You speak as if your 30 minutes religions where any better then my money gain. I'm surprised you haven't killed these fools yet!!

*He would say only to be cut off by the man talking towards him asking his own question.*

Yes I was. Now I'm well aware of who you are. There is no need for names now Yinepu. It isn't the higher but if I wait some while longer it might actually be. I guess I was lucky Hidan hasn't wasted you guys yet if he could. So are you going to make this easy of hard?

*He'd say this time turning his full body towards the foe and leaving his attention off Hidan. He knew Hidan well and thought he probably would much rather attack the others then Kakuzu. Not out of fear but because he liked fighting more then Kakuzu.*

DangerousBeauty
g2g for a bit guys xoxo))

Randi let out a yelp and glared up at Yinepu. "Get off of me at once!" She reached for the knife in her boot.

Matroshka
Hidan laughed and looked at Kakuzu " things just got interesting huh ?" Hidan was waiting to see what Randi was ganna do * shes smarter than that. Shes ganna kick his ass.*

jalek moye
Yinepue smiled and emitited a small growl, he then exctraced his claws and nodded

"Now why must we fight"

kakuzu
Kakuzu would the let out a small grin as he saw his foe let out some razor sharp vicious claws. He would slowly start to take off his Akatsuki suit as he would then show his small body. He would talk while putting his hand in a certain formation.*

I hope that means yes. If you don't back down now. It shall be hard to bring you back alive and in one piece for that bounty. Such a shame it would be to level such a beautiful place.

*He would say as he threw his uniform to the side and stood their as he put his hands to his side and stared down the foe.http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l46/gaarakaku/fighting%20pics/Kakuzu/Kakuzu-2.jpg*
(ignore other things in picture)

Whats it going to be?

DangerousBeauty
Randi let out a yelp as his claws were taken out of her leg. "Kill him... He's nothing but a thorn in my spine! I'm sick of all you!" She stood and started to limp off, pausing to pick up the dead man.

Matroshka
Hidan smiled " yea ok ill kill him but dont expect me to let you go free" He took out his sythe and looked at Yinepue " die b!tch !" He charged at him.

jalek moye
Yinepu stood still smiling, as Hiden neared him he began to blow a stream of flames out his mouth. he then quickly couched and picked up his double bladed axe

kakuzu
Hidan as usual charge blindly. However he almost always seems to win.

*He'd say with a smirk as he would then charge towards the foe as well. However he wielded no weapons at all. He came towards him with only his body which has proven in the past to be more powerful then nearly any other weapons. As he neared him he would do his jitsu on himself summoning his earth mask. However it would appear as if he had done nothing to himself. Inreality he had done a jistu that had made him super hard. Not just that but invulnerable to nearly all physical attacks. However since he had only heard of the name of his foe he wasn't to sure whether his foe had actually heard of him either. When he got close enough he would attempt to deliver a powerful kick towards the foe in hopes of knocking him back as he has done in the past to others. http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l46/gaarakaku/fighting%20pics/Kakuzu/004jpg.png *

Your mine!!!

DangerousBeauty
Randi stumbled and fell to Her knees. This wasnt working, her leg was ripping open with each step she took. There was a trail of blood behind her. She cursed and used the last bit of strength to teleport to the entrance of the hideout. She pushed the doors open and stumbled into the dark cave. "VALD!" She fell to her knees, and slowly slumped to the floor. She had no energy left.

Matroshka
Hidan smirked " Kakuzu take care of this guy i gatta go see what that vampire is up to" Hidan could see Kakuzu was doing a good job at keeping him occupied. He then followed the trail of blood. Then it stoped " shit " Hidan put his finger in her blood. He smelt it. " wow and some people actually can find somone by doing this shit" He whipped the blood on the ground. * i need somone who can smell .... A BLOOD HOUND PERFECT ! where the hell am i ganna get one of those !*

jalek moye
The kick struck Yinepu hard in the chest sending him into a nearby tree. He pushed himself up and grunted, he stood up and shook his head rapidly to knock wood shavings out of his fur.

Yinepu then leaped forward with his claws extracted planing on slashing Kazuku across the face once he got close.

Matroshka
Hidan ran past Kakuzu " ill be back !" He ran off into the nearest town.
Once he reached it he looked around. He ran up to a older looking person " hey have any idea where i could get a blood hound dog !?" He smiled " sure go down this path and on the left is a pet shop" Hidan ran off. * must get that dog !!!!* He got to the shop " hi how may i .." Hidan interupted " SHUT UP !! i need a trained blood hound " The girl at the desk narrowed her eyes " have some manners !" She checked the cages " we have two one thats 2 years old and a 7 year old one." Hidan smiled " get me the 7 year old one !" He said happily.

The person at the desk walked it out. " good " He grabed the leesh " hey you didnt pay ! guards !!!" 10 guards then came by " pay the lady !" He sighed * no time to fight* " fine .... how much " She smiled " 500 " Hidan sighed" ..........wow" He payed the lady and then started running with the dog. " ok Bealsabob ! were almost there !" The dog barked. Once they passed Kakuzu he smiled and waved " having fun !?" Out of breath he showed the dog the blood. It sniffed it and barked and started walking pulling Hidan * im such a genius*

XvampbenjiiX666
Thornevald looked around as he entered the vampire hideout and sighed. this wasnt a place where he wanted to be but he wanted to be around some of his own kind. as he turned around, an injured and exhausted vampiress teleported in front of him. he kneeled and put a hand on her shoulder "are you ok?"

DangerousBeauty
She looked up at him, breathing heavily. "They've found us... A Netjer and a human.." Was all she could say before she went limp in his arms, unconscious from exhaustion.

Matroshka
Hidan was pulled out of the forested area and to a place where there didnt look to be anything around. He bent down to the dogs level " are you sure" The dog barked * helpful answer* He looked around on the ground. He found foot prints. Him and Bealsabob started walking to were they headed to. * those must be foot prints to the vampires who else would go here ?*

XvampbenjiiX666
Thornevald looked around and stood up with the vampiress in his arms. he walked to the back of the hideout looking for a spot to lay her down. he spotted a cot and gently layed down the vampiress. "just relax..don't move"

DangerousBeauty
oh yeah like shes going anywhere X.X

XvampbenjiiX666
Thornevald shook his head and ripped some of his trench and wrapped it around her leg, wrapping it tightly. "what can i ask someone whos exhausted and out?"

DangerousBeauty
She winced and opened her eyes. "I dont know something where I dont have to think to hard."

XvampbenjiiX666
Thornevald looked away "umm...where was the last place you seen your attackers?" he didn't know what to ask so he asked the first thing that came to his mind

DangerousBeauty
She sighed and closed her eyes for a moment before responding. "On the road... South of here."

XvampbenjiiX666
Thornevald nodded and hesitated before getting up "before i leave, i'm Thornevald...may i ask whats yours?" he looked at the vampiress and felt a different kind of connection to her than any other he met in his many years

DangerousBeauty
She sighed and looked over at him. "I know you... I'm Randi.. Call me what you want. You're the man I report to anyways." She smiled up at him. He didnt even realise she was one of his soldiers.

XvampbenjiiX666
Thornevald looked at her with a wierd expression "you report to me? what does that mean?" he looked around at the vampires and noticed some of them watching him

DangerousBeauty
She shook her head and sat up, pulling out her papers. "I'm under your command sir. They sent me from the other side of the mountains. I was on my way when I was attacked."

XvampbenjiiX666
Thornevald sat down and looked at Randi "the other side of the mountains? i haven't been there in a long time. who sent you?" he didn't remember all those he met there. none of the faces he recongnized didn't have names...he was confused.

DangerousBeauty
She frowned and handed him the papers. "I was ordered Fallon to report to Commander Thornevald, the leader of this side of the mountains... You are Thornevald right?"

XvampbenjiiX666
Thornevald nodded "that is my name." he looked down trying to remember when he heard that name before. he sighed and stood up, looking at the other vampires. most of them were waiting for orders and the rest seemed as confused as he was

ESB -1138

kakuzu
(SORRY)

*Kakuzu would see his attack was a success knocking his foe back at full force. He had hoped this attack would have simply knocked out the foe making this bounty all the more easy to connect. He was sadly mistake as he saw him come right back like like a new spring. He would then hear his X partner go after the girl. He didn't know whether she had a bounty or not so didn't give her much concern. Soon enough however he would then block the uncoming attack that probably would have been fatal to his already patched upface. However rather then his face take damage it took his entire arm off. Rather then cry in pain he'd let out a loud laugh and even mock the foe.*

Is that all you've got?Claws of cat an agility of a rabbit? I suggest you had better come down easy or else!!

*He'd yell out as from the ground his arm would grow trendils as well as where it came off from and they two would start to connect once again.http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l46/gaarakaku/fighting%20pics/Kakuzu/006.png. He would then from that very arm make large trendils start to come out from it.http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l46/gaarakaku/fighting%20pics/Kakuzu/004.jpgAs they came out they would go straight for the foe. If it connected rather then try and slice him he would try to simply pick him up an slam his right back down as he had done in the past to othershttp://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l46/gaarakaku/fighting%20pics/Kakuzu/013.jpghttp://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l46/gaarakaku/fighting%20pics/Kakuzu/013jpgg.jpg*

Stay down!!!!

DangerousBeauty
Randi sighed and laid back down. "If this is our leader then our efforts are useless... Maybe we should give in and just let them kill us... Good reddens."

XvampbenjiiX666
Thornevald stood up and looked around. he looked back at Randi "well as your comander, what should my first move be?" he was still nervous but he needed to lead them...after all, he was their commander

jalek moye
Yinepu stood there and let the tendrils grab him, as soon as he was lifted up he tesnsed all his muscles and they began getting hotter, casuing the surface of his skin and fur to catch fire.

DangerousBeauty
She jumped to her feet and pushed him towards the door. "Well we need to take care of the two who are looking for us. One is at our front door as we speak. I know not where the other is... Come on now be a leader!"

XvampbenjiiX666
Thornevald looked shocked "are you sure your up to it?" he was trying to turn around but couldn't get a chance to

kakuzu
*Kakuzu would see his attack was a perfect success yet again. He thought this might turn out being one of his easiest battles. However sometimes even some one as him makes mistakes as the foe revealed a new power he wasn't expecting. He didn't have to much feeling in his trendils, however it was still a part of his body which he didn't like to waste. It would cause terrible terrible damage to his trendils as he would immediatly let go of the foe an pull his trendils back.*

So you think you can hurt me and get away with it?!?!? You think this some sort of game? Fcuk the bounty. Your a$$ is mine.

*He would say as he would then pull his trendils back in and put his hands together. From his exposed back would be seen now four mask rippinng them selves away from his body which what look to be in a painful manner.http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l46/gaarakaku/fighting%20pics/Kakuzu/007-1.jpg. It was quite obvious now that the foe had pissed of Kakuzu and that he didn't care about the bounty. He had released his masks. The type of damage they did would leave nothing standing.http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l46/gaarakaku/fighting%20pics/Kakuzu/006-1.jpg.*

You want to play with the elements?! You got your chance. I'll show you real fire.

*He would yell out as one of the huge bodies A tiger-like mask, it forms a demonic bear-shaped body and can fire huge waves of flame, which spread across the ground consuming everything it touches http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l46/gaarakaku/fighting%20pics/Kakuzu/001-1.jpg*

DangerousBeauty
"It's only one human right now. I'll be healed and ready to go when we go after the other one, besides you have... a few good men at your command. Come on!" She stopped and looked up at him as they stood in front of the door, ready to go out. "I was sent here to whip you and your men into shape and make them real warriors. Now are you going to listen to me or not? We cant let some human scare us!"

XvampbenjiiX666
Thornevald stood straight and unzipped his trench, showing his bare chest. he shook his head, trying to act cold hearted "no one is going to scare us, not a little pathetic mortal." he slipped one of his katanas out of the back of his trench and smiled "ready?"

DangerousBeauty
Randi smiled and looked him over. "I most certanly am... Have fun with him." She waved and limped back over t the cot to sit down and watch.

XvampbenjiiX666
Thornevald walked out the door and looked around. he didn't see anyone but had to make sure he seen right. after a few minutes he looked back "i don't see anyone"

jalek moye
Yinepu laughed as he began to spin his double sided axe, as it began spinning faster it began to disperse the flames from off of him and the things behind him.

"Did you really think that fire was about to do anything to me?" he then began spinning it the opposite direction, causing all the fire to rebound off of the axe and fire back at him.

kakuzu
*Kakuzu would see he made a foolish decisioin. However was it really? He now say what type of power this man had and was learning more about him from each and every move. Unlike Kakuzu this man may have relied on another weapon to fight. He saw this as possibly the number one thing to probably take away. He then remembered how he caught on fire before when he had gotten grabbed. This showed he may have had control over fire. How much remained a mystery. However He unlike his foe used more then one element. Soon he would see his element having a reversed effect on nits self and coming right back at him. He would then summon An eagle-like mask with a strange four-legged body and thin thread wings, it can project huge hurricane-force air blasts that are capable of leveling a large region of forest. It can fuse with the tiger mask to create to more powerful attack. *

You think you've seen true power? Wait till you meet the rest of the elements.

*He would say as the Eagle mask would now join the fire mask in unison creating an even more devastating attack. Hoping that the foe could only deal with fire the wind would be a dangerous combination joined in.http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l46/gaarakaku/fighting%20pics/Kakuzu/011r.jpg*

Your playing with the big boys now!!

*This battle was sure to draw attention and level the forest. This battle was sure to show power between the two titans.*

jalek moye
Yinepu lept into the air, utilizing his powerful leg muscles to to end up high above the blast. He angled his body forward to get sent towards Kakuzu and he lifted his doubled axe high above his head.

He landed hard behind him causing a crateor where he landed, he then swung the twin bladed axe and stopped it next to Kakuzu

"I' would like to continue this battle else where, the forest is too precious to be destroyed in this pointless conflict" his voice was calm yet powerful

kakuzu
*Kakuzu would see his attack to be a success and taking down the enemy. However that is what many others would have seen as well. Up in the sky a figure would be seen coming down towards Kakuzu at incredible speeds. It was of course the very for who he thought he had killed in the blast. As he came down he came with incredible impact making quite the crater right next to Kakuzu and swinging a powerful attack. It would have probably been successful to since he hadn't been in his invulnerable form from physical attacks. The attack would then cease as the man spoke to him.*

So you want to save this forest huh? I could care less about such a place. What makes you think that I should give this any thought?

*He would say as he called back his masked elements and they joined his body once again. As it did so it would cause him to start to adopt a new form since the foe was now closer to him. Trendils would come out all over his body as he would listen to the foe and what he had to say.http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l46/gaarakaku/fighting%20pics/Kakuzu/011u.jpg. He would then feel the presence of what seemed to be others near by.*

jalek moye
Yinepu dropped his weapon on the ground showing that he didn't want to fight anymore. He held his arm out and pointed in the driection of many trees.

"This forest is home to many animals and races alike we do not have the right to destroy it just because we are going at it. name a different place and i'll be sure to fight to the best of my abilites there." He held his hands up next to his head in order to show that he wasn't up to anything

kakuzu
*He would absorb him drop his weapon. It was either the man was very crazy of very brave. He took it he must have been very brave due to the fact he wouldn't be standing here from all the other attacks thrown at him. Kakuzu wasn't much sure of else where to fight. He had no other idea of any other place he could possibly fight with out level much of it. The man had caught him at just the right time as he as just about to reach a bind rage. In such a state he would have procceded to blast the foe not even trying to let him finish his sentence.*

I know no other place to fight. I know no other places to go. Your reasons don't change my mind in the least bit. If these animals had been smart they'd run before their time comes. If you however can lead me to who's in charge in these parts or to where Hidan had gone then this fight would cease.

jalek moye
"We can fight anywhere else i care not the destrusction just this forest has suffered enough" he stared into Kakuzu's eyes, this forest was the last safe heaven for many creatures animals and men alike.

kakuzu
All this forest has done it made it harder for the likes of me to get money. It had brought nothing but problems from my perspective. This forest is a waste land and by me taking most of it down I shall be doing alot of bounty hunters a favor.

*He would say as he started to change shape yet again. Two masks popping up from his sides and following up with many trendils coming out as well even from his mouth.http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l46/gaarakaku/fighting%20pics/Kakuzu/001pngt.png.*

I feel as if your stalling. Stalling only makes it harder for the money to make it to me. I don't care if these animals die chances are they are going to hell along with I. Down their I can still make money. Now pick up that weapon and fight before you go down with out one!!

*He'd say now fully transformed into a moustrous beast and that was now very powerful. This one had alot more protection then before and could use his own self long range, to short.http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l46/gaarakaku/fighting%20pics/Kakuzu/002-003.png*

jalek moye
Yinepu sighed as he weapon lifted off the ground and flew into his hand. He stared at the now monsterous Kakuzu and emited a loud roar that shook the trees. He would have to end this man or atleast beat some sense into him. He saw too masks next to his face he figured hitting one would show that he was extremly accurate. He put his face forward and two beams of energy shot out of his eyes aiming directly at the masks.

"You are foolish to refuse, you attitude on the creatures life is unacceptable and you shall perish for it"

kakuzu
*Kakuzu had not expected what the next move the man would pull. It was a fatal one at that as he had not seen it coming. It would strike both the makes hurting him fatall. He would then even with all that weight do what looked to be the impossible and leap up and back in the air to avoid anymore damagehttp://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l46/gaarakaku/fighting%20pics/Kakuzu/007.png.*

You make this so much fun. Its been almost a century since I've felt so much pain. Your death shall be one to remember.

*He would yell out as while he had been in the air he would then use his might trendils to come down towards his foe. However rather then use a few as he had done earlier in the fight he would use many and all he had while he was in the air. The all came down at incredible speeds with alot of power to back them up. http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l46/gaarakaku/fighting%20pics/Kakuzu/007pngy.png*

jalek moye
The beam Yinepu fired were obscuring his vision so that by the time he stopped the tendrils were coming for him fast. He was trying to figure what to do but before he could do anything they all hit him hard casuing a large crateor were was standing as they seemed to wrap around him.

"what kind of human are you?"

kakuzu
*He would laugh out loud as he had gotten a hit. He would then hear the voice of his foe. Given the situation he would simply answer his question to entertain him.*

I'm the one who has learned thing unimaginable. I'm am Kakuzu and I want your heart to replace the one you've taken from me.

*Thats right Kakuzu had already lost one of his hearts from the foe. His shoulder could clearly be seen as the mask broke and a new one came to replace it. He was surely angry. As the Trendils came towards the foe a few more even sharper then the rest would go directly for the heart as he had done in the past to take hearts from others.http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l46/gaarakaku/fighting%20pics/Kakuzu/005.jpg*

Give it to me!!!

jalek moye
Yinepu smiled as he saw the blaed tendrils coming towards him, he look over at his right arm which was being held tghtly by tendrils. He angled his eyes at the tendrils and fired more beams out but these were more focused on heat energy, he burned the tips off so he could free his arm. hethen open his hand and hisweapon flew to it. He then swung his weapon to the side freeing his other arm and again around his body.

Once he regained his ability to manuever aroun he leaped to the side away from the pointed Tendrils.

kakuzu
*Kakuzu would see the action of the man and just how fast he had been. His agility was quite impressive as well as the way he thought. It actually gave Kakuzu a smile as he knew this wasn't going to go down easily. He also thought if he had gotten the heart it would be a strong one at that.*
Run Run run I'll get you.

*He would yell out as one of his mask would come out.This A bull-like mask with a deformed bipedal body, it can unleash deadly twin lightning bolts. http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l46/gaarakaku/fighting%20pics/Kakuzu/014.jpg*

Can you feel it!!! The power!!

jalek moye
Yinepu watched as the lightning bolts neared him, he didn't care he could eaisly dodge it but he needed to get on the offensive before he was overwhelmed. He placed his twin bladed axe infront of him and began spinning it, it began to glow with a golden aura. the lightning then struck it and was absorbed into it. His weapon was now elctricly charged a perfect chance.

Yinepu charged towards Kakuzu at such speeds which would be a blur to a normal human and swun his now electrical weapon fiercly at Kakuzu face.

"How about you feel this power"

Ayáme Tetskomi
Originally posted by ESB -1138
"I go where I so chose," Asiyah answered. Haggai stood next to Asiyah's side with a grin on his face. This she-elf may prove to be a great alley or a foolish enemy Haggai thought to himself. Haggai was hunched over like always above half the size of Asiyah and with the hunch he comes just above his knees. Haggai looked up at both Reina and Flame. But I must admit...the rumors of the elf's beauty is true. Men and lessor youkai would easily mistake her as an angel more or less. It'll be a shame if Lord Asiyah had to kill her.

Reina stared at the demon once more. 'should we trust him?' Flame asked Reina in her mind. Reina exhaled deeply, "Whats your purpose here? Are you on your own side or that of the humans?" Reina asked. what the hell are you thinking? this demon could kill you in one swift motion... should your really trust your life to him? reina wondered.

ESB -1138

Ayáme Tetskomi
Flare growled feircly at Haggai. "Hush Flare..." Reina threw her left leg over Flare's back and she jumped down. Slowly she rose and looked at the demon closely. "I see your very strong and you and I are on the same side... What I'm trying to get at is the fact that I am not a burden, I am a very well healer, and from the looks of your scars you need a healer in your company..." Reina began. "What the hell are you doing m'lady?" Flare asked. Reina glared at him, "We need the strongest allies we can get..." Reina said.

Spidervlad
Anendel walking through the forest, grasping and pushing away the tree branches that got in his way. He had just come from resting in a village overnight, and decided to move on. He wanted to visit a sanctuary of the Vampires not too far away, as a fellow Vampire in the village told him it might bein bad shape. Although sometimes not sure if the actions taken by his fellow Vampries were right, he always took their side and did his best to help him. His age and his Elven ancestry made him a respected figure in the Vampiric society, well known too. The last time he had been to the sanctuary on this side of the mountain was a few decades ago, and he wondered if it changed at all.

ESB -1138

Ayáme Tetskomi
Reina closed her eyes and half smiled as she turned to Flare. "Go human... now!" she exclaimed. Flare nodded as he turned from dragon to human. "Why m'lady?" he asked her. Reina turned from him and caught up to Asiyah. "By the way... you never mentioned your names... I am Reina. Once the rightful heir to the elven empire..." Reina replied.

Tela
Tela was in pixie form flying through the boughs of the trees looking for a hiding place. Behind her a human trying to catch the glowing bug for his son. Knowing it would mean torture, Tela fled.

ESB -1138

Ayáme Tetskomi
Reina looked at Flare , "Yes, he is a dragon... but for some reason when he was born he was the only one of his kind blessed to be able to become human..." Reina replied. "I am Flare, I am the dragon of my master. I was chosen at birth not only to recieve my gift but to protect m'lady with my life." Flare said. "Some protector you are... " Reina sighed, "... you usually get in the way..."

ESB -1138
"Interesting," Haggai replied. "Wait till you see Lord Asiyah in battle! His moves are flawless and...."

"Haggai silence!" Asiyah commanded. Haggai quickly fell silent not even asking Asiyah why. Asiyah's eyes glared straight ahead. Across some trees is a human village which is where Asiyah was leading them. Haggai looked over to see that it was the human village from before.

"Why have we traveled here m'lord?" Haggai asked. Asiyah drew his dark sword.

"They have something I want," Asiyah answered. The dark sword had four slots near the bottom of the blade as though you are able to insert something in it. This sword was left by Briyah for Asiyah and it's full power wouldn't be unleashed until Asiyah has found all four elemental jewels.

Tela

Ayáme Tetskomi
Reina watched Asiyah with awe. He was such a powerful demon yet she knew there had to be a reason why he let her go along with him. It was unusual for a demon like himself to allow an elf of pure light to follow him blindly. but im not following him blindly and im sure he is aware of that as well as Flare is... Reina thought to herself.

ESB -1138
Asiyah dashed forward into the human village. Haggai stood next to Reina and Flare. This wouldn't take too long so Haggai hardly bothered to follow him. He stood next to Reina just twilling his thumbs and waiting. Screams came from the village of anyone who dared to get in Asiyah's way. Haggai yawns a bit.

"So...Lord Asiyah won't take long," Haggai told Reina trying to break the silence...besides the screams of pain coming from the village that is.

Ayáme Tetskomi
Reina jumped up into the tree and sat on the branch right above Flare's head, "I didn't expect for him to... he is a demon after all..." Reina replied. She sighed silently, a demon that could easilly kill me if im not to careful.. she thought to herself.

ESB -1138
Soon enough Asiyah returned. This time one of the slots within his sword now had a green emerald in it. He returned the sword to its sheath and looked up to where Reina was sitting. He remained silent and lowered his head to look straight ahead. Haggai did not utter a word pondering what his master could be thinking.

"I smell a pixie ahead," Asiyah spoke.

Tela

Ayáme Tetskomi
Reina jumped down from the tree and landed softly on her feet. "the scent's been there for well over an hour now..." Reina closed her eyes as the wind blew her hair to the left, then she opened her eyes, "I sense she is in danger... humans..." she growled the word angrilly, "... yes definetly humans, those vile creatures." she looked at Asiyah with a questioning glance. what is he planning to do? she wondered.

ESB -1138
Asiyah walked calmly forward. Haggai soon followed not wishing to be separated from his master too long. It didn't take Asiyah too long to find the pixie pinned down by a human. By his attire the human seemed to have come from the village Asiyah has just laid waste too. Haggai pondered what his master would do. Asiyah looked over to Reina and back at the pixie.

"Begone," Asiyah uttered flicking his finger forward. A long chain of light flew forward wrapping around the man's head. Asiyah pulled his finger back causing the chain to pull together beheading the man in the process. This was Asiyah's Chains of Light attack. Haggai waddled over and kicked the man's head away.

"Such pathetic creatures. No match for Master Asiyah at all!" Haggai shouted walking back over near Reina and Flare. "No one is a match for Master Asiyah...isn't that right m'lady?"

Ayáme Tetskomi
Flare stared horrified at the site then looked ove at Reina's face. his eyes widened when a grin creeped up her lips, "of course not Haggai, who would be foolish enough to even challenge him?" she said. "Lady Reina..." Flare began. "hush..." reina replied to him as she watched Asiyah

Tela

ESB -1138
Asiyah performed the Chains of Light again this time on Tela. The chains wrapped around her neck but Asiyah did not pull. Instead he asked her, "why should I allow you to live?"

Haggai paid little attention to this never questioning the choices of Asiyah. Haggai was amazed that he allowed Reina and Flare to live and more amazed that he allowed them to follow.

Tela
Tela grabbed at the chain. She started to gag a little. "Why should I justify myslf to you."

She shrunk to pixie size causing the chain to drop before she grew large again. SHe narrowed her eyes and thrusted her hands out causing all the moisure in the air to disippitate. It formed a small ball around Tela causing her body to convert into that very water.

Ayáme Tetskomi
Reina stepped foward, "elvin pixie eh?" She reached into the pouch on her side and threw some kind of dark power at Tela, "Disspell!" Flare's eyes widened, "m'lady... your going to disspell her magic and leave her vunerable?!" he exclaimed. "maybe.. maybe not... we'll just have to see flare.. now won't we?" Reina said as she watched Tela and Asiyah.

ESB -1138
"Most impressive m'lady," Haggai said seeing Reina disspell Tela's magical ability. Haggai folded his arms with a grin on his face to see the pixie stopped from her attempts to escape the grasp of Lord Asiyah. Asiyah simply turned around and started walking off. "M'lord? Why do you depart?"

"This pixie is no threat to me. I'll allow her fate to be decided by Reina. I smell a human not to far off," Asiyah told Haggai and Reina. Asiyah was going to find every last human and kill of the inferior race once and for all and make his power known throughout this world.

"Well Miss Reina...what shall we do with this pixie?" Haggai asked.

Tela
**** it; I quit.

Ayáme Tetskomi
(aww why?)

Reina stared the pixie, "we'll leave her for now..." she turned to Flare. "I guess you think she's more than likely to die out here anyways?" he asked. "exactly... so where to now..." she looked up at Asiyah, "... Lord asiyah?"

Tela
Tela then is shot in the am by an arrow. Tada. Blood starts to pour from the room. Rather than red though, it is more of a violet color. Her eyes begin to glaze over as she pulls the arrow from her arm. Looking at is she sees all too familiar markings. EYes wide, she began mouthing somehing. Her magic was gone, thus she was going to die. . .unless she gave into HIM.

ESB -1138
"Reina you said you had healing powers...time to see if you're worth keeping around," Haggai said. Haggai was interested in seeing what the elf could actually do.

Matroshka
Axel walked back to the arena after being gone for a very long time " woow nice to see people have fight in them still" He smiled and looked at the board to see who was fighting " hmm " * i guess i should go check it out. For bloody entertainment this will be fun* He started walking to the portal. (( i r back ))

Ayáme Tetskomi
Reina looked at Flare, he only looked away as if disappointed in all of her actions today. He looked again at her and took a couple of steps away from her. Reina's hair began to flow upward, the air holding her hair up turning a whitish color. she threw her hands onto the ground and controlled the light, aiming it for the pixie, screaming at the top of her lungs "heal!"

Matroshka
Axel got to a arena. He took a deep breath and smiled. He jumped up to the bleachers and watched the fights. * cool* He was watching Reina screaming and healing. * well thats interesting* He sat back in his chair and watched " maybe i shouldnt have quit after all. Could have been fighting one of these people"

ESB -1138
((I think you're in the wrong thread as this doesn't have anything to do with any type of tournaments))

Matroshka
((-.- darn i thought something was different Lol thx ESB-1138 XD i thought this was the rp where everyone fights ..... OOOO thats the Galactic Tournament thingy >,,< ))

ESB -1138

Ayáme Tetskomi
Reina looked at Asiyah and abruptly nodded as she ran to catch up with him, not standing next to him and not too far behind him. Flare looked at Haggai with question and followed behind his master. reina whats happened to you? he wondered.

Tela
Tela fell to the ground. SInce she was part dark elf, the light energy that tried to heal her only made the decaying process spead up as she died.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.