The Mandarin v Temugin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Warrior18
Mandarin comes home to find his Porshe has dents in it after he let Temugin borrow it.The final straw.He decides his son has forgotten traditional Chinese values regarding respect for ones elders and therefore he needs reminding. Temugin wishes dad would 'lay off' him. The two come to blows.

Strictly H2H no rings. Who is left standing after the dust settles?

VanMae
Temugin seems faster and more poised.

The Mandarin hits harder and is tougher.

I'd say Temugin wins about 7/10. 7 fights out of ten he speed-blitzes his pop. The other 3 fights Mandarin manages to get in a couple of bombs and smashes the brat.

Basically a prime Ali vs Foreman fight.

Warrior18
Thankyou for your contribution.
Bump

Faux Smurph
Temugin shredded the Ironman armor with his bare hands.

Tony was fighting like a drunkard, but it doesn't change the fact that Temugin could hit hard enough to do it (as well as dodge repulsor rays)

srankmissingnin
I say the Mandarin; Mostly because I can't imagine Puma making the Mandarin bat an eyelide, let alone land a hand on him him or rip his hand off.

guy222
temugin

occultdestroyer
Temugin.
He's more like an improved version of his father.

Warrior18
Bump

Phantom Zone
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
I say the Mandarin; Mostly because I can't imagine Puma making the Mandarin bat an eyelide, let alone land a hand on him him or rip his hand off.

I think the Puma was upgraded on werewolf serum and Temugin was distracted.

Warrior18
Bumpity bumpity bump

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.