Pyron and KH2 Sephiroth vs Kain

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

burnoutmaniac
Pyron and KH2 Sephiroth with all of his abilities
vs
Kain with all of his abilities.

Who wins?

Wil7
Pyron and KH2 Sephiroth in a stomp.

ESB -1138
Overkill; Pyron takes this by himself.

Burning thought
Repel-->Inspire hate--->Pyron destroys sephiroth--->Kain destroys pyron

Dark-Jaxx
KH2 Sephiroth's f@ggotry kills them all.

C. C. Cowgirl!
Originally posted by ESB -1138
Overkill; Pyron takes this by himself.

ESB -1138
Originally posted by Dark-Jaxx
KH2 Sephiroth's f@ggotry kills them all.

Oh come now, Sephiroth isn't a bad character. It's just the fanboys that killed so much that I liked about him and I'm sure at one point you liked Sephiroth until you met the fanboys too.

Burning thought
ive never liked the guy personally, hes too feminine, its the characters that put me off the FF games.

Dark-Jaxx
ESB, I still like Sephiroth, but KH2 Sephiroth threads are gay.

And BT, what is so feminine about Sephiroth besides his hair?

I mean, he has masculine facial features, a fairly muscular or athletic body, a masculine voice, and an arrogant, cocky man attitude, other than the hair he is not feminine at all.

Burning thought
I think his face is not that masculine, especially when i look at Terry sig, that face makes him look downright girly

Dark-Jaxx
...Not really.

Wil7
ESB, I still like Sephiroth, but KH2 Sephiroth threads are gay.

And BT, what is so feminine about Sephiroth besides his hair?

I mean, he has masculine facial features, a fairly muscular or athletic body, a masculine voice, and an arrogant, cocky man attitude, other than the hair he is not feminine at all.

FF Sephiroth is not as good as KH2 Sephiroth. Thats why people burnoutmaniac and myself use KH2 Sephiroth.

Sephiroth looks badass in AC. He's scary looking. And yeah, his hair is the only feminine feature.

Dark-Jaxx
Originally posted by Wil7
FF Sephiroth is not as good as KH2 Sephiroth. Thats why people burnoutmaniac and myself use KH2 Sephiroth. You are right. He is BETTER.

Wil7
You are right. He is BETTER.

Then why are u saying KH2 Sephiroth threads are gay?

C. C. Cowgirl!
Then why are u saying KH2 Sephiroth threads are gay?

Because FF Sephiroth is better maybe? What is he doing in this thread anyway? He is not in the same league as Kain and Pyron.

Wil7
Originally posted by C. C. Cowgirl!
Because FF Sephiroth is better maybe? What is he doing in this thread anyway? He is not in the same league as Kain and Pyron.

FF Sephiroth sucks. He is way easy to beat in CC. He is way harder in KH2.

C. C. Cowgirl!
"What you see is not always what it is"

By harder, you mean tougher to beat in-game? By better, you mean his game mechanics are more beneficial?

Oh and any Sephiroth sucks against the two others in this thread.

Wil7
"What you see is not always what it is"

By harder, you mean tougher to beat in-game? By better, you mean his game mechanics are more beneficial?

Oh and any Sephiroth sucks against the two others in this thread.

Well the way I see it, Sephiroth isn't the hardest boss in CC, Minerva is. Minerva would crush Sephiroth.

KH2 Sephiroth could beat Kain, CC Sephiroth can't. CC Sephiroth doesn't have:

1. Alma
2. Heartless Angel
3.Shadow Flare

C. C. Cowgirl!
And those three does what exactly?

Wil7
And those three does what exactly?

1. You have never heard of these moves?

2. You have never seen KH2 Sephiroth fight?

C. C. Cowgirl!
Your point would be? Are you going to answer my question or not?

Wil7
Your point would be? Are you going to answer my question or not?

Alma is a set of fire pillars which surrounds KH2 Sephiroth's whole body and drags the enemy in closer to get hit by the fire. Dark Flare goes around the enemy and can only be destroyey by a Keyblade. Heartless angel takes 2.5 seconds to get off, but if it does, the enemy's health drops to 1 and magic to 0. Once the aura goes around your head, you can't get it off until heartless angel finishes its job.

C. C. Cowgirl!
I expected the three awesome skills would have been something more impressive.

Dark-Jaxx
O RLY? And canon Sephiroth just has blade beams which cut large, cannons in half, faster speed than KH2 Sephiroth, greater strength, telekinesis, among other things I can't be bothered to name.

Wil7
O RLY? And canon Sephiroth just has blade beams which cut large, cannons in half, faster speed than KH2 Sephiroth, greater strength, telekinesis, among other things I can't be bothered to name.

But he doesn't have heartless angel. Faster speed, LOL. Play KH2, you don't know real speed.

C. C. Cowgirl!
Watch Claymore, you don't know real speed 313

Watch Lexiac go down Justice League style, you don't know real speed 131

Watch Superman exit a black hole, you don't know real speed 313131

Burning thought
I could see Claymore coming into this as soon as speed was being described

C. C. Cowgirl!
I could see Claymore coming into any thread anywhere as soon as anything was being mentioned raver

Dark-Jaxx
But he doesn't have heartless angel. Faster speed, LOL. Play KH2, you don't know real speed. LOL WUT? Actually, FFVII Sephiroth DOES have Heartless Angel.

Sephiroth is faster by feats in FFVII, able to cover longer distances in a short time.

And if you wanna know speed, read comics, THAT'S speed.

Terryc250
Dude FFVII Sephiroth has Supernova and Heartless Angel, Pale Horse, Shadow Flare, and a buch of other spells

AC Sephiroth is the most powerful Sephiroth with feats though, he has the Negative Lifestream, and 100% Jenova powers.

C. C. Cowgirl!
Originally posted by Terryc250
Dude FFVII Sephiroth has Supernova and Heartless Angel, Pale Horse, Shadow Flare, and a buch of other spells

AC Sephiroth is the most powerful Sephiroth with feats though, he has the Negative Lifestream, and 100% Jenova powers.

Inaccurate. AC Sephiroth is the least powerful when it comes to feats. He is the most powerful one, but has less feats than any other.

Wil7
Inaccurate. AC Sephiroth is the least powerful when it comes to feats. He is the most powerful one, but has less feats than any other.

He is not the most powerful. KH2 Sephiroth would use hearless angel, and alma, and its over.

C. C. Cowgirl!
He is the most powerful. This is officially stated and even I can see this clearly. And I often avoid Sephiroth debates. AC just has no feats. That is all.

Wil7
He is the most powerful. This is officially stated and even I can see this clearly. And I often avoid Sephiroth debates. AC just has no feats. That is all.

Show me where it states it.

C. C. Cowgirl!
Ask one of the more cunning ones.

Wil7
Originally posted by Terryc250

When has he ever used heartless angel in FF?

ESB -1138
When has he ever used heartless angel in FF?

He can use it as Bizarro Sephiroth to begin with. I think you have to take down all parts expect the torso for him to actually use it.

Wil7
Originally posted by ESB -1138
He can use it as Bizarro Sephiroth to begin with. I think you have to take down all parts expect the torso for him to actually use it.

Yeah. but is isn't do the same thing as it does in KH.

Vampire Savior
NEAL! BEFORE ZODD!

Dark-Jaxx
Yeah. but is isn't do the same thing as it does in KH. ...It actually IS.

And AC Sephiroth by feats IS the strongest Sephiroth, under his own power he could kill all life on the planet, no other Sephiroth can claim to be able to do that.

Wil7
...It actually IS.

And AC Sephiroth by feats IS the strongest Sephiroth, under his own power he could kill all life on the planet, no other Sephiroth can claim to be able to do that.

You are going to have to get some evidence on AC Sephiroth using Heartless angel.

And if AC Sephiroth is so strong, why did he get the shit beat out of him by Cloud, and when they fight in KH2, Sephiroth beats his ass?

Dark-Jaxx
It wouldn't have anything to do with AC Cloud being much stronger than KH2 Cloud now would it?

And in KH2, Seph didn't beat his ass, neither won.

Wil7
It wouldn't have anything to do with AC Cloud being much stronger than KH2 Cloud now would it?

And in KH2, Seph didn't beat his ass, neither won.

That is why Seph after the fight, Seph didn't even break a sweat, and Cloud was breathing heavy.

Wil7
Still no evidence on FF Seph using heartless angel I see.

Dark-Jaxx
And neither won.

Yet in AC, Sephiroth was pwning Cloud left and right, and had him pinned by a wall with his sword, until Cloud fired his PIS Laza ftw.

Wil7
And neither won.

Yet in AC, Sephiroth was pwning Cloud left and right, and had him pinned by a wall with his sword, until Cloud fired his PIS Laza ftw.

And yet Cloud doesn't even have 10 bars of health. Sephiroth has 16 bars. That is also why Square.Enix stated that Sephiroth is the hardest boss they ever put into one of there games. They also said that he is the best fighter in every FF, and would take down Cloud in less than ten seconds if going at his hardest. Cloud has only 3 moves in KH2. Sephiroth has 8 moves in KH2. Cloud's moves are not even that good. You can dodge his moves. Unlike Sephiroth's moves, you need to jump or glide to avoid Sephiroth's attacks. The only attack you can block is his 13 hit combo, and that is a command. So if it was a real KH2 battle, Sephiroth would just toy with him until he begs for mercy. You can't block alma, but you can avoid it if you glide. Heartless angel is preventable, not blockable. Dark flares can only be destroyed by a Keyblade. The meteors Cloud can only hope he can dodge all of them, and the big one. As I said before, Sephiroth would just toy with him until he begs for mercy.

Dark-Jaxx
And yet Cloud doesn't even have 10 bars of health. Sephiroth has 16 bars. Stopped reading.

Wil7
Stopped reading.

Then you just proved my point that Sephiroth in KH2 is stronger than Cloud.

Dark-Jaxx
No, I just realised that debating you is a stupid waste of time.

Becci
And yet Cloud doesn't even have 10 bars of health. Sephiroth has 16 bars.

Usage of game mechanics is an irrational, unscientific and completely worthless way of debating. In game high-res videos, in movies and books, do you see a big bar of healthpoints above the target? Do you think that Sephiroth would survive having the sword penetrate his throat, just because he has another 15 health bars to spend? Would a powerhouse ripping his arm into shreds do nothing but remove a few healthbars and Sephiroth would continue with whatever he was doing?

You can not enforce a character in a versus debate with game mechanics. If you did, some characters would not be tough to beat. They would be unkillable. You need to put a scientific and logical perspective into everything. If a person get cut by a sword, he gets injured no matter how many health bars he has. If he is cut in the leg, he will move slower. If he is cut in the arm, he will be weaker.

Wil7
Originally posted by Becci
Usage of game mechanics is an irrational, unscientific and completely worthless way of debating. In game high-res videos, in movies and books, do you see a big bar of healthpoints above the target? Do you think that Sephiroth would survive having the sword penetrate his throat, just because he has another 15 health bars to spend? Would a powerhouse ripping his arm into shreds do nothing but remove a few healthbars and Sephiroth would continue with whatever he was doing?

You can not enforce a character in a versus debate with game mechanics. If you did, some characters would not be tough to beat. They would be unkillable. You need to put a scientific and logical perspective into everything. If a person get cut by a sword, he gets injured no matter how many health bars he has. If he is cut in the leg, he will move slower. If he is cut in the arm, he will be weaker.

First of all that would never happen. Second, you show a point with the game mechanics. That would just mean if he gets caught in Alma, Cloud would burn to a crisp, and hit by heartless angel would drop Cloud.

And Dark-Jaxx, if you just say I am a waste of time, then you are too because you just keep proving me right by saying I am a waste of time. Everything I have said is true, unlike you thinking Cloud has more health than Sephiroth in KH2.

Dark-Jaxx
You missed the gist of what she said entirely. no expression

Going by gameplay, Carl CJ Johnson from GTA: SA can jump out of a plane and live, get hit by a speeding car and get right back up, and take multiple shotgun shots to the head.

Becci
1. It would never happen? I can list at least fifty character capable of running a sword trough Sephiroths throat.

2. So even while I just described why you should not use game mechanics, you still do? Game mechanics is an ilegit way of debating. it is not only unfair, but completely illogical and most of all, proves a lack of competence in debating.

Wil7
You missed the gist of what she said entirely. no expression

Going by gameplay, Carl CJ Johnson from GTA: SA can jump out of a plane and live, get hit by a speeding car and get right back up, and take multiple shotgun shots to the head.

CJ has a parichoot, and You could live by a speeding car. Altough you would be parylized

Wil7
Originally posted by Becci
1. It would never happen? I can list at least fifty character capable of running a sword trough Sephiroths throat.

2. So even while I just described why you should not use game mechanics, you still do? Game mechanics is an ilegit way of debating. it is not only unfair, but completely illogical and most of all, proves a lack of competence in debating.

I just said you are right. If he actually used alma on someone, they would be burnt to a crisp. Unlike where sora lives.

No body could possibly get him in the neck. He would either block it or teleport awy if on the ground.

Becci
I just said you are right. If he actually used alma on someone, they would be burnt to a crisp. Unlike where sora lives.

No body could possibly get him in the neck. He would either block it or teleport awy if on the ground.

1. You think I am right and still you use game mechanics?

2. Want me to list some?

Dark-Jaxx
CJ has a parichoot, and You could live by a speeding car. Altough you would be parylized If you tap the square button, CJ can live. laughing out loud

Okay. How about a speeding semi-truck? laughing out loud

Wait, you played GTA: SA? mmm

Terryc250
You are going to have to get some evidence on AC Sephiroth using Heartless angel.

And if AC Sephiroth is so strong, why did he get the shit beat out of him by Cloud, and when they fight in KH2, Sephiroth beats his ass?

AC Sephiroth is just a more evolved form of FF7 Sephiroth, it was even stated that AC Sephiroth reached a new height in power.

He used heartless angel in FF7, thats what KH2 was even based on, AC Sephiroth lost because
1) He was not going all out
2) He didn't use any of his powers
3) He let Cloud live to torment him for as long as he could
4) PIS helped Cloud catch Sephiroth offguard, and as stated by the Reunion Files, Omnislash happens in the blink of an eye, that + catching Sephiroth offguard = Sephiroth dead.

Do you even know what the powers of AC Sephiroth are?

Willpower/Telekinesis: He stopped and held a power(Holy) that was stated the be able to destroy everything on the planet

Negative Lifestream: Power of life,energy,magic,power, the lifestream in FF7 help destroy Meteor.

Becoming the new evolution of Jenova, with powers of:
Shapeshift
Absorb life energy
Become Intangible.
Telekenisis
Telepathy
Teleport
Warp speed
Mind control
Create a disease

Dark-Jaxx
He doesn't have Warp Speed.

Burning thought
lol warp speed, most of those poers are prob minimal or weak.

NonSensi-Klown
He doesn't have Warp Speed.

Shhhhh...

He'll bring up the pictures.

Wil7
I don't remember Sephiroth having warp speed. He can teleport, but has no warpspeed.

Wil7
If you tap the square button, CJ can live. laughing out loud

Okay. How about a speeding semi-truck? laughing out loud

Wait, you played GTA: SA? mmm

I tried that before still died. I have lived from a plane hitting me.

Dark-Jaxx
Exactly.

And your button mashing skills are weak then.

There is not a single speed feat Sephiroth even has when speculated to his best that suggests Warp Speed.

Lemme put it this way, you wanna know whose speed is classicly defined as "Warp Speed"?

Silver Surfer.

Wil7
Exactly.

And your button mashing skills are weak then.

There is not a single speed feat Sephiroth even has when speculated to his best that suggests Warp Speed.

Lemme put it this way, you wanna know whose speed is classicly defined as "Warp Speed"?

Silver Surfer.

No, Flash is warp speed. He could run around the world in less than 1 minute. He can run up to a gun and catch a bullet that has not even really left the gun. That's warp speed.

Dark-Jaxx
No, Flash is warp speed. He could run around the world in less than 1 minute. He can run up to a gun and catch a bullet that has not even really left the gun. That's warp speed. If he can run around the world in less than a minute, but over a second going by your choice of words, that is not even half of lightspeed. no expression

Granted, Flash is MUCH faster than light, but Silver Surfer is also much faster than Flash. Able to fly multiple galaxies before Thanos can even throw a punch.

Terryc250
I didn't literally mean galactic warp speed, i meant fast enough that his body looks like it warped from a dot to a being

http://img185.imageshack.us/img185/6812/sephibo8.gif

KH Sephiroth has never moved that fast with just movement speed.

Burning thought
whats that supposed ot be showing, it looks like sephirtoh is floating up then faling on his head when he reaches the top lol..

Dark-Jaxx
That shit is pretty glitchy.

But regardless, even though that "feat" is greatly overhyped, it is a better movement feat than anything KH2 Seph has done.

Terryc250
Originally posted by Burning thought
whats that supposed ot be showing, it looks like sephirtoh is floating up then faling on his head when he reaches the top lol..

He's moving from being a dot in the distance to infront of the camera in about 1/4th of a second.

Wil7
That shit is pretty glitchy.

But regardless, even though that "feat" is greatly overhyped, it is a better movement feat than anything KH2 Seph has done.

Except beating your ass in the game.

Dark-Jaxx
KH2 Sephiroth isn't that hard.

KH1 Sephiroth was much more difficult. First time I fought him, died in 2 hits.

Wil7
KH2 Sephiroth isn't that hard.

KH1 Sephiroth was much more difficult. First time I fought him, died in 2 hits.

Dare you to beat KH2 Sephiroth then. KH1 has 5 bars of heath compared to KH2 16 bars. He is also way more faster than KH1 Sephiroth. You suck at the game if you die in to hits to that Sephiroth.

Vampire Savior
WTF!? Put Seph on Kain's team.

Burning thought
what diffrence would that make? he basically is on Kains team anyway

leonheartmm
^exactly case kain can mindcontrol the cosmic brain the size of planets of pyron when his mind control doesnt even work on pathetic legacy of kain bosses and the harder knights inside the game right????

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.